>>>Official Sprint Rep<<<

most viewed right now
New INFO on the taxstone connection.. (video proof, self snitching on twitter)..
172 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jan 16 - breaking: Cnn to release new trump tape 48 hours before inaug..
215 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Yung Mazi shooter on camera (waffle House footage)
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside This is why TAX STONE indictment will include MURDER
300 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-04-2009, 09:56 PM         #1881
yamum2001 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 7 years ago '08        #1882
crackberryaddik 2 heat pts
space
space
$442 | Props total: 0 0
Whats the Palm Pre going for with new service contract???
 11-06-2009, 03:14 PM         #1883
liquidoxide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Does anyone know if there's a way to waive or lower the cost of the etf? I'm tryin to get rid of my sprint plan.
 7 years ago '07        #1884
laxzation 
space
space
space
$69 | Props total: 0 0
Any rep... My sero plan is up in bout 6 months will i be able to go month to month without signing another contract? I really don't wanna lose my plan but if i have to is there any way to get something close to it if not another sero? also if i buy that htc hero from someone can i just do a phone swap?
 7 years ago '05        #1885
darquecinnamon 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$15,246 | Props total: 50 50
 laxzation said:
Any rep... My sero plan is up in bout 6 months will i be able to go month to month without signing another contract? I really don't wanna lose my plan but if i have to is there any way to get something close to it if not another sero? also if i buy that htc hero from someone can i just do a phone swap?
u can keep your plan but dont ever let anyone change anything or make modifications, once its changed you have to go thru hell and high water to get it back since they changed the policy and....its damn near impossible for a regular rep to simply change it back. your plan might be @ jeopardy if u upgrade your phone so ALWAYS ASK IF U HAVE TO CHANGE YOUR PLAN when u upgrade
 7 years ago '04        #1886
J.BEEZY 10 heat pts10
space
space
$7,781 | Props total: 1197 1197
what are the best phones to upgrade to if i got the sero plan and wanna keep it??? i read u cant get the pre and others cuz u have to get the everything data plan
 7 years ago '08        #1887
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$17,757 | Props total: 3519 3519
Does Sprint offer discounts for students like T-Mobile??
 7 years ago '05        #1888
WestbankThugBoy 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,348 | Props total: 1538 1538
Touch Pro 2 or the Hero? im torn in between the two :banghead:
Posted via Mobile Device
 7 years ago '05        #1889
space
space
space
 J.BEEZY said:
what are the best phones to upgrade to if i got the sero plan and wanna keep it??? i read u cant get the pre and others cuz u have to get the everything data plan
odd cuz my plan include unlimited data(SERO) and i have a touch pro, just vall and check or better yet visit a store

liquidoxide- the only way i know to get etf waived is if you have no service and their coverage maps have to prove it

Andre3stacks- no they dont, try to get a sero plan

WestbankThugBoy- Touch Pro 2 imo
 7 years ago '07        #1890
Tony_Stylezzz 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,627 | Props total: 38 38
 darquecinnamon said:
odd cuz my plan include unlimited data(SERO) and i have a touch pro, just vall and check or better yet visit a store

liquidoxide- the only way i know to get etf waived is if you have no service and their coverage maps have to prove it

Andre3stacks- no they dont, try to get a sero plan

WestbankThugBoy- Touch Pro 2 imo

You can always get a discount from sprint atleast I could lol. When I was going to school I was getting a 15% discount too. But I'm not sure if they still do this.
 7 years ago '04        #1891
J.BEEZY 10 heat pts10
space
space
 darquecinnamon said:

thanks ill have to check myself...ive just read places that u have to get the "everything data plan" and u cant use sero on some of the new ones
 7 years ago '05        #1892
stanis3k 31 heat pts31
space
space
$4,421 | Props total: 41 41
 Tony_Stylezzz said:

You can always get a discount from sprint atleast I could lol. When I was going to school I was getting a 15% discount too. But I'm not sure if they still do this.
they still do it, the university system of maryland has some type of contract with them for all university of maryland schools, its 15%
 7 years ago '05        #1893
CartelFamill 55 heat pts55
space
space
space
$4,942 | Props total: 979 979
Whats the Best sprint phone right now?
 11-29-2009, 05:40 PM         #1894
KY_C00P 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
to any rep. I got a Treo Pro 850 and since my first one went down ive gotten 3 replacements within 2 weeks. the said if this next one f*cks up then they're gonna upgrade me. but to what?
 7 years ago '05        #1895
space
space
space
^^

they will upgrade u to another palm phone most likely, just depends which one they have more of
 7 years ago '04        #1896
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,258 | Props total: 320 320
 KY_C00P said:
to any rep. I got a Treo Pro 850 and since my first one went down ive gotten 3 replacements within 2 weeks. the said if this next one f*cks up then they're gonna upgrade me. but to what?
with some s**t like that u better demand any phone u want by sprint I wish that s**t would happen to me they would be giving me months free, and multiple free phones, or I am bouncing and going to another provider....
 7 years ago '04        #1897
J.BEEZY 10 heat pts10
space
space
i gotta centro with no insurance...the keypad only lights up randomly now...everything else works fine...if i put insurance on it now how long would i have to wait to get it replaced??
 7 years ago '05        #1898
killacali86 
space
space
$2,148 | Props total: 8 8
what are the replacement phones for the touch pro?

i dont want any htc phones
 7 years ago '04        #1899
dipsetrocfan 
space
space
$245 | Props total: 11 11
what are the replacement phones for the touch pro?

i dont want any htc phones
they give you a list of phones i just did it last month......Touch Pro 2, HTC Snap, Blackberry Curve(newest one), Palm Pre, Palm Treo Pro, Palm Centro, Some other Blakcberry and thats all I can Recall.

i gotta centro with no insurance...the keypad only lights up randomly now...everything else works fine...if i put insurance on it now how long would i have to wait to get it replaced??
My insurance went effective immediately. I bought a broken touch pro from my homeboy and the next day i used the insurance
 7 years ago '05        #1900
WestbankThugBoy 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,348 | Props total: 1538 1538
them stores b**ches aint replacin my pro for s**t.....i want the Pro2, im bout to burn this damn store down!

the fukk i gotta do to get a pro2???
Posted via Mobile Device
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Overused Lines In Hip-Hop You Don't Want To Hear Anymore...
102 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Russell Wilson wants you to know he loves his wife, after losing to Future..
161 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Is OJ Innocent: The Missing Evidence
62 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Can We Talk For A Minute? brennaraina
38 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jan 16 - 10 Things You May Not Know About Martin Luther King Jr
117 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
What's the Hardest Boss Battle Ever???
96 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Jim Jones Says He's Going To Put Hands On Ben Baller & Baller Replies "..
111 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 5 Child Stars You Didn't Know Died
79 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy