>>>Official Sprint Rep<<<

most viewed right now
Video inside Chicago Gangbangers hold Swae Lee Hostage!!!
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside What do women really do in Dubai?
76 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Cash Me Outside Girl Danielle Bregoli Has a Bunch of Insane Rider Demands
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside (NOT A THOT) It Must Be Jelly Cause Jam Don't Shake like That..Thick m..
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #1861
1OverJordan24 81 heat pts81
space
space
$3,870 | Props total: 473 473
 NaMeLeSs- said:
Sprint is allowed to sell at full price, one problem you might encounter is getting a rep to sell you one though.
why would I encounter that
 8 years ago '04        #1862
Grisly 28 heat pts28
space
space
$6,572 | Props total: 614 614
^^ because sales reps dont get paid commission on outright sales, therefore its basically "wasting" a Pre if they sold it to you.

so yea, why would they sell you a highly sought after phone, and not get paid for it, when they KNOW someone with an upgrade will come and buy it, and they'll make commission off it.

basically, without an upgrade or new activation, you are NOT getting a Pre on launch.
wait for the second shipment.
 8 years ago '06        #1863
space
space
I'm not waiting for no second shipment I'm a balla its ballin season I gotta get that phone its a must. ima go to my local radioshack and hit somebody upside their head for that phone believe that woe.
 8 years ago '05        #1864
T-Heazy 
space
space
$412 | Props total: 0 0
 Grisly said:
^^ because sales reps dont get paid commission on outright sales, therefore its basically "wasting" a Pre if they sold it to you.

so yea, why would they sell you a highly sought after phone, and not get paid for it, when they KNOW someone with an upgrade will come and buy it, and they'll make commission off it.

basically, without an upgrade or new activation, you are NOT getting a Pre on launch.
wait for the second shipment.

So how can they just flat out NOT sell you a phone? And how can I get a free full upgrade? My boy called in, threatened to cancel service and they hooked him up. He has a all everything plan. I called and tried the same thing but they wasn't showing me no love. I have a SERO plan. So I'm thinking that's maybe the reason. But how can I get over?
 8 years ago '04        #1865
Grisly 28 heat pts28
space
space
 T-Heazy said:
So how can they just flat out NOT sell you a phone? And how can I get a free full upgrade? My boy called in, threatened to cancel service and they hooked him up. He has a all everything plan. I called and tried the same thing but they wasn't showing me no love. I have a SERO plan. So I'm thinking that's maybe the reason. But how can I get over?
theres really not any way to get a FREE full upgrade......
and sprint salesman can do whatever they choose lol.
my managers and higher ups have us under strict rule to sell only for new activations, 2 year upgrades, and 1 year upgrades (its 525$ for a 1 yr upgrade though)

that's the ONLY way you're getting a Pre at launch.
i don't know of ANY sprint store that's gonna be selling them OUTRIGHT at launch.
second shipment, they will probably be available and open to everyone who wants one, outright or whatever.

they're showing up on ebay for $900 though if you want one without an upgrade.
also, Best buy's selling them at retail price, for like $849.

that's the only way you're getting a Pre at retail price.
 8 years ago '06        #1866
bdogg81 1 heat pts
space
space
$433 | Props total: 0 0
i signed a contract 3 mos ago, but since then on sprints website when i log in it says i'm eligible to save up to $150 on my phone details but if you go into my contract is says 2011 but i screen printed the$150 portion off hoping they'll have to except it towards the palm pre! anyone know?
 8 years ago '04        #1867
S|S 
space
space
$11,588 | Props total: 1 1
Phone upgrade eligibility is not related to contract status. Your eligibility is based on the last time you upgraded your phone.
 8 years ago '04        #1868
Grisly 28 heat pts28
space
space
^^ pretty much.

if it says your eligible, GO FOR IT.
you'll just resign the two years starting from the date you upgrade.
 8 years ago '06        #1869
space
space
I am really pissed that I haven't gotten the palm pre. I've been waiting to get this phone ever since january. Sprint wants me to get rid of my employee discount plan and get the palm pre plans. Sprint and Palm are two stupid companies. they both are down right now how bout ya sell the phone outright and get money. Sprint are idiots for being the only place that carries the phone that still has the mail-in-rebate. And palm are dumb a.sses for not shipping alot of the phones out they knew if they didn't do that their would be some left and the media would say that they failed. oh well I want to know is if I buy the phone off of ebay would they still want me to get the palm pre plan. cuz the plan I have has unlimited data what else do they want....
 06-08-2009, 08:26 AM         #1870
Don Peru 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JBPJuice said:
I am really pissed that I haven't gotten the palm pre. I've been waiting to get this phone ever since january. Sprint wants me to get rid of my employee discount plan and get the palm pre plans. Sprint and Palm are two stupid companies. they both are down right now how bout ya sell the phone outright and get money. Sprint are idiots for being the only place that carries the phone that still has the mail-in-rebate. And palm are dumb a.sses for not shipping alot of the phones out they knew if they didn't do that their would be some left and the media would say that they failed. oh well I want to know is if I buy the phone off of ebay would they still want me to get the palm pre plan. cuz the plan I have has unlimited data what else do they want....
im basically in the same situation as you....i got a nice a.ss plan

750 mins per month
free incoming
unlimited text
unlimited data

for 50$ (i had to play chess with sprint just to get my plan the way it is)

so i want this palm pre and the guys telling me that i would have to get that simply everything plan.....and im like, "hell, its simple to see that i already have everything on my plan....why a need a damn simply everything plan, that would be stupid on my part as the customer

i wonder if i can get sprint to give me this phone and keep my bootleg "simply everything" plan......my bullet in the chamber is that fact that i am not under contract...i'll threaten to leave them for the iphone! (even though i would NEVER do such a dumb move)

Sprint rep, do you think this could possibly work in my favor?
 8 years ago '05        #1871
Arceo 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$2,148 | Props total: 301 301
 Don Peru said:

750 mins per month
free incoming
unlimited text
unlimited data

so i want this palm pre and the guys telling me that i would have to get that simply everything plan.....and im like, "hell, its simple to see that i already have everything on my plan....why a need a damn simply everything plan, that would be stupid on my part as the customer

i wonder if i can get sprint to give me this phone and keep my bootleg "simply everything" plan......my bullet in the chamber is that fact that i am not under contract...i'll threaten to leave them for the iphone! (even though i would NEVER do such a dumb move)

same situation with everything.. Businesses not budging wanting an amount they arent going to get enough of to see profit (Auto/Homes) instead of moving units like a hustle and getting the product cheaper for moving so damn many..got damn..my contract is up next month and i was willing to take a Sero 1250 to a 500 Ev+ hit as long as they dont charge me 10 bucks more for it..but no..they wont budge so i guess im forced to jump ship..
 8 years ago '04        #1872
S|S 
space
space
$11,588 | Props total: 1 1
you guys are complaining about old news, since the same thing has already always applied to those that wanted a Samsung Instinct.
 8 years ago '04        #1873
krazycarcowboy 
space
space
space
$79 | Props total: 0 0
 Don Peru said:

750 mins per month
free incoming
unlimited text
unlimited data

its not gonna happen man. even if you buy the phone full price they cant activate the phone unless the plan is changed. and even if you threaten to cancle they might make you some offers but as far as the pre its cut and dry and theres no way around it
 8 years ago '04        #1874
NaMeLeSs- 83 heat pts83 OP
space
space
$8,981 | Props total: 2500 2500
 krazycarcowboy said:
its not gonna happen man. even if you buy the phone full price they cant activate the phone unless the plan is changed. and even if you threaten to cancle they might make you some offers but as far as the pre its cut and dry and theres no way around it

pre livin up to the hype!
 8 years ago '06        #1875
servesurite 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,057 | Props total: 591 591
when is the niagra dropping?
 8 years ago '09        #1876
Easy E 
space
space
$101 | Props total: 24 24
Can u hook me up with a way to get a discount on my monthly bill? I need a hassle free way to save some bread monthly. Thanks
 07-09-2009, 06:01 AM         #1877
C-Murduh187 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Unfortunately, we are unable to process your request to participate in the Program. Our record indicates that you are currently participating in a special plan with Sprint. The special plan on your account is Everything Plus Referral Plan.
So I tried to get a 21% employee discount and this is what they told me. My contract is up but I'm still on the sero plan paying $29.99/monthly. Anybody else have this problem? I guess I can't have a cheaper monthly bill...
 8 years ago '04        #1878
Texas 
space
space
$1,058 | Props total: 1 1
Nameless --Looking to order the Tour over the phone on Sunday. What time is the earliest I can call to order?? Wanna make sure I get that first!! :dancingcool:
 8 years ago '06        #1879
space
space
I am thinking about selling my palm pre to get a blackberry tour simply because I had to change my plan to a higher cost and when I get a text message my phone doesn't ring. I only like the palm pre for full html viewing and multitasking thats all really. I wanted to know if I get the blackberry tour will I still need to have that palm pre like plan u know 69.99 and 99.99 plans.
 8 years ago '06        #1880
servesurite 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,057 | Props total: 591 591
 JBPJuice said:
I am thinking about selling my palm pre to get a blackberry tour simply because I had to change my plan to a higher cost and when I get a text message my phone doesn't ring. I only like the palm pre for full html viewing and multitasking thats all really. I wanted to know if I get the blackberry tour will I still need to have that palm pre like plan u know 69.99 and 99.99 plans.
for a bb dont u need a data plan?
Home      

most viewed right now
Hey. Here's that Fap material that you've been looking for
24 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Attitude Stiff But Dat Ass Soft
21 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Ashley Graham Begging To Get Tidday Fu€Ked & Drowned In Nut
78 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Consequence of Reducing the Skill Gap
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside "I'll have 2 number 9's, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip..."
29 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside 61 Year Old Jermaine Jackson Showed Off His 23 Year Old Girlfriend At T..
100 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe to Game: "As Much As This Pains Me. #FlagOnThePlayBlood. " (Jokes)
77 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
This video realer than any 90s NY hippity hop video
100 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy