>>>Official Sprint Rep<<<

most viewed right now
 236
Ralo Instagram Is Crazier Than You Think
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 132
NBA JUSTIN ANDERSON JUST PUNCHED DWYANE WADE IN THE FACE :mjdamn:
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 127
 Feds: Rapper Ralo trafficked up to $2 million in marijuana to Georgia
19 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 119
Image(s) inside J. Cole KOD ALBUM trailer! 🔥🔥♥️
31 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 05-11-2009, 12:08 PM         #1821
gordonshumway 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how do i get out of sprint contract???im paying like 90 a month and still go over..help!!
 9 years ago '04        #1822
JHawk972 
space
avatar space
space
$1,340 | Props total: 5 5
 gordonshumway said:
how do i get out of sprint contract???im paying like 90 a month and still go over..help!!
ask for a governmet bailout
 9 years ago '05        #1823
Arceo 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$2,251 | Props total: 662 662
damn just realized my Sprint (Sero) contract.. is up in July..im due for a 150 upgrade right now but im thinking they wont let me extend 2 years on my Sero plan...if they dont im planning to switch to Cingular Iphone..but i really want to stay with sprint (4g and i love the net speeds, never had issues with them) and get the Pre -150 bucks..any luck they keep me on Sero? or whats the plan theyll offer.. S? haha
 9 years ago '04        #1824
ddotdukes5 
space
avatar space
space
$3,058 | Props total: 22 22
 Arceo said:
damn just realized my Sprint (Sero) contract.. is up in July..im due for a 150 upgrade right now but im thinking they wont let me extend 2 years on my Sero plan...if they dont im planning to switch to Cingular Iphone..but i really want to stay with sprint (4g and i love the net speeds, never had issues with them) and get the Pre -150 bucks..any luck they keep me on Sero? or whats the plan theyll offer.. S? haha
It all depends on what phone you want to get. I know if you are waiting for the Pre, you will not be able to keep your Sero plan. I've been out of my Sero contract since March and waiting on the Touch Pro 2 to drop.
 9 years ago '05        #1825
Arceo 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$2,251 | Props total: 662 662
gotcha! tryna debate..got a lil time to decide..contracts up in july, where im gonna go..just checked the touch pro 2..f**kers dont have a 3.5 mm jack but that s**t looks hot..idk..still diggin the key pad..got a touch diamond from my chick for my birthday and i hhate usin the t9 text s**t lol..and the pre is nice but idk how the key pad gonna be if its small..
 9 years ago '04        #1826
AnaMayShun 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,430 | Props total: 7 7
Where did they say that you can't keep your Sero plan with the Palm Pre?
 05-11-2009, 08:39 PM         #1827
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AnaMayShun said:
Where did they say that you can't keep your Sero plan with the Palm Pre?
Thats been said. go to insidersprint.wordpress.com Or some s**t like that and it says it.
 9 years ago '04        #1828
NaMeLeSs- 84 heat pts84 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,509 | Props total: 3929 3929
 Andre3000 said:
Thats been said. go to insidersprint.wordpress.com Or some s**t like that and it says it.

Pre is comming, soon, i got mine yesterday
 9 years ago '06        #1829
1OverJordan24 219 heat pts219
space
avatar space
space
$4,141 | Props total: 2450 2450
 NaMeLeSs- said:
Pre is comming, soon, i got mine yesterday
post pics with ur boxden name
 9 years ago '07        #1830
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
avatar space
space
$17,868 | Props total: 4994 4994
Yeah my store got the demo yesterday also. Nameless isn't gonna post any pics because we can get fired for that sh!t. Some idiot in my district posted pics with his face in the pic and put them all over engadget.com.... he got fired this morning so nobody is gonna post pics unless they don't like working for Sprint anymore.
 9 years ago '04        #1831
franchise 60 heat pts60
space
avatar space
space
$7,764 | Props total: 265 265
anyone got the hook on a touch pro?

i'm gonna flash it to metro
 9 years ago '06        #1832
GlynnJR 
space
avatar space
space
$632 | Props total: 9 9
 S said:
depending on your options, wouldn't a T-Mobile Sidekick be best for your mom? Not sure if their offers for text/data only plans are competitive though.
Hmm...U have a valid point...I don't mess with otha carriers, but itz for my momz so I'll check it out...good shyt brah
 9 years ago '04        #1833
NaMeLeSs- 84 heat pts84 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,509 | Props total: 3929 3929
Touch Pro 2, Comming Mid June sprint is going hard this summer
 9 years ago '04        #1834
S|M 
space
avatar space
space
$11,588 | Props total: 2 2
i need that next all touchscreen phone. f**k a hardware keyboard.
 9 years ago '04        #1835
NaMeLeSs- 84 heat pts84 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,509 | Props total: 3929 3929
 S said:
i need that next all touchscreen phone. f**k a hardware keyboard.
man you might miss a keyboard when it gone, trust me i know many who tried to do all touch but find it easier to have a keyboard, i just like having a option.
 9 years ago '06        #1836
servesurite 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$9,524 | Props total: 1474 1474
 gordonshumway said:
how do i get out of sprint contract???im paying like 90 a month and still go over..help!!
get the unlimited s**t, how hard is that?

and sprint got the cheapest unlimited package of all major wireless carriers
 9 years ago '08        #1837
King Jackson 87 heat pts87
space
avatar space
space
$5,477 | Props total: 2183 2183
Nameless,

I have the HTC Mogul. Well actually I'm on my 3rd on cuz they keep messing up. Everytime I file insurance they send me a REFURB Mogul. My homeboy Mogul messed up and they sent him a Touch Pro or whichever one has the QWERTY Keyboard. Will they ever send me a Touch Pro or will I have to just buy a different phone?
 9 years ago '04        #1838
NaMeLeSs- 84 heat pts84 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,509 | Props total: 3929 3929
 Pro337 said:
Nameless,

I have the HTC Mogul. Well actually I'm on my 3rd on cuz they keep messing up. Everytime I file insurance they send me a REFURB Mogul. My homeboy Mogul messed up and they sent him a Touch Pro or whichever one has the QWERTY Keyboard. Will they ever send me a Touch Pro or will I have to just buy a different phone?
IF you file you claim online (phoneclaim.com) it tells you there what phone they are going to send, so just keep checking there and see.
 9 years ago '08        #1839
King Jackson 87 heat pts87
space
avatar space
space
$5,477 | Props total: 2183 2183
 NaMeLeSs- said:
IF you file you claim online (phoneclaim.com) it tells you there what phone they are going to send, so just keep checking there and see.
Thanks man that worked out. Just had to pay $100 and got a brand new Touch Pro. Gonna give it to my lady though and get the Palm Pre on the 6th LOL.
 9 years ago '04        #1840
Grisly 35 heat pts35
space
avatar space
space
$7,757 | Props total: 3025 3025
^^ good call =]
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 43
Video inside This is fu-king disgusting on all levels b :imout:
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 40
Video inside The Secret WAR: Against REAL Men, & Women!!!
52 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 40
Image(s) inside The Evolution of Cardi B
151 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Rough prison sex with one a cast member from ORANGE IS THE NEW BLACK. ..
196 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside RaloFamGoon Update: Charges Possibly Dropped or Picked up By 3 Other Ag..
108 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Some new Spider-Man screenshots...
38 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 8
Gorgeous Spanish chick & she thick too
38 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside TAKE A LOOK AT HOW FAR iOS HAS COME IN 11 YEARS
32 comments
2 days ago
@tech
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy