>>>Official Sprint Rep<<<

most viewed right now
 166
NBA Barkley on the Warriors not going to the Whitehouse
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 123
NBA Carmelo Anthony has been traded to OKC
515 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 104
NBA The king Lebron James claps back at Donald Trump
187 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 81
Video inside Tyga Exposes Kylie Jenner Says She Pregnant By Him Not Travis Scott
7 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #1741
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$6,731 | Props total: 876 876
november 2nd.

probably about 600$
 9 years ago '04        #1742
CLICKCLICK 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,176 | Props total: 15 15
Hey my contract with AT&T is over, and I want to switch to Sprint for the SERO plan but the website asks for the referral's CID, so is this thing over or what?
 9 years ago '04        #1743
CLICKCLICK 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,176 | Props total: 15 15
Nevermind, looks like I found some guy's login and CID online.

Anything specific I should know before I sign up? Any catch? Because this seems too good to be true?

I can't find the $30 plan, all I see is a $50 plan.


Last edited by CLICKCLICK; 11-02-2008 at 05:46 PM..
 9 years ago '08        #1744
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
 CLICKCLICK said:
Nevermind, looks like I found some guy's login and CID online.

Anything specific I should know before I sign up? Any catch? Because this seems too good to be true?

I can't find the $30 plan, all I see is a $50 plan.
$30 sero plan has been k!lled since July. Only thing they offer now is the one you see now.

Its 59.99, right?
 9 years ago '04        #1745
CLICKCLICK 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,176 | Props total: 15 15
 KarteL13 said:
$30 sero plan has been k!lled since July. Only thing they offer now is the one you see now.

Its 59.99, right?
Yea 59.99, I did some research and kind of figured it out.

Is there a way for an existing Sprint customer to upgrade to the old $30 plan? I'd just switch plans with my mom.
 9 years ago '08        #1746
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
 CLICKCLICK said:
Yea 59.99, I did some research and kind of figured it out.

Is there a way for an existing Sprint customer to upgrade to the old $30 plan? I'd just switch plans with my mom.
i doubt it. people have said they called sprint and got it but they maybe duck tales.

Sucks because my plan ended a month after sprint k!lled the sero.
 11-13-2008, 12:10 AM         #1747
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CLICKCLICK said:
Yea 59.99, I did some research and kind of figured it out.

Is there a way for an existing Sprint customer to upgrade to the old $30 plan? I'd just switch plans with my mom.
nobody can get on this plan anymore. it was great while it lasted but sprint let people abuse it so they pulled it. $60 is still a good deal.

Blackberry software upgrade coming out end of November finally to get HTML email and picture mail.

Touch Pro about to be out of inventory indefinately so get your hands on one.

Blackberry 8350i will be out in December, but won't hit stores until January.
 9 years ago '04        #1748
S-I-X 
space
avatar space
space
$1,182 | Props total: 145 145
 deanwoof said:
nobody can get on this plan anymore. it was great while it lasted but sprint let people abuse it so they pulled it. $60 is still a good deal.

Blackberry software upgrade coming out end of November finally to get HTML email and picture mail.

Touch Pro about to be out of inventory indefinately so get your hands on one.

Blackberry 8350i will be out in December, but won't hit stores until January.
walmart.letstalk.com

got mine from there, get them while they're out.
 9 years ago '04        #1749
S|S 
space
avatar space
space
$11,588 | Props total: 1 1
anyone know where i could still buy an A900? wonder if Sprint still has some gathering dust in the back of one of their storage facilities.
 11-16-2008, 08:47 PM         #1750
master467 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how much will the touch pro cost if i just upgraded my phone 2 months ago?
 9 years ago '04        #1751
AnaMayShun 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,430 | Props total: 7 7
Anyone know if Sprint is going to release an Android OS phone before years end? I want to upgrade, but I want to wait for an Android OS phone.
 9 years ago '06        #1752
LYTE 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
$13,906 | Props total: 4278 4278
 deanwoof said:
nobody can get on this plan anymore. it was great while it lasted but sprint let people abuse it so they pulled it. $60 is still a good deal.

Blackberry software upgrade coming out end of November finally to get HTML email and picture mail.
Touch Pro about to be out of inventory indefinately so get your hands on one.

Blackberry 8350i will be out in December, but won't hit stores until January.
fact?????
 9 years ago '05        #1753
dipset kid0221 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,190 | Props total: 8 8
Im the typical broke college student.. u know, no job, already paying my phone bill somehow.. so if I wait until January to get a Touch Pro would that be too late?
 9 years ago '04        #1754
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$6,731 | Props total: 876 876
time may be running out for some of you guys.
i was talking to my corporate sprint friends today and according to everyone they've talked too, the Touch Pro is soon to be out of stock indefinitely
 9 years ago '04        #1755
AnaMayShun 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,430 | Props total: 7 7
 Grisly said:
time may be running out for some of you guys.
i was talking to my corporate sprint friends today and according to everyone they've talked too, the Touch Pro is soon to be out of stock indefinitely
If it's going to be out of stock indefinitely what's the point in getting it? Wouldn't HTC slow down any updates they may have? I figure if they're going out of stock, they must have something new and better up their sleeves. Hopefully something with Android on it. Who knows.
 9 years ago '04        #1756
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$6,731 | Props total: 876 876
not really sure why its going out of stock.
i just think sprint ran out of its initial shipment.

thats about it.


and sprint.com currently has it listed as OUT OF STOCK, so i guess too late for some.
 11-23-2008, 08:25 PM         #1757
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 S said:
anyone know where i could still buy an A900? wonder if Sprint still has some gathering dust in the back of one of their storage facilities.
The phone is done. They last had it on clearance last April. You can try Ebay.

 master467 said:
how much will the touch pro cost if i just upgraded my phone 2 months ago?
Full retail price is 579.99.

 AnaMayShun said:
Anyone know if Sprint is going to release an Android OS phone before years end? I want to upgrade, but I want to wait for an Android OS phone.
No Android on Sprint until 1st quarter 2007

 LYTE said:
fact?????
Fact HTML email

 Grisly said:
time may be running out for some of you guys.
i was talking to my corporate sprint friends today and according to everyone they've talked too, the Touch Pro is soon to be out of stock indefinitely
sprint underforcasted the number of people buying this thing. production has slowed down by HTC. Sprint stores still have them. I think it'll be the last shipment for a bit. They gave 100 away in Seattle a couple weeks ago. 200 employees showed up so i didn't get mine that was supposed to be held for me. so i'm a pissed as sh*t at them boost employees that weren't invited.

 Grisly said:
not really sure why its going out of stock.
i just think sprint ran out of its initial shipment.

thats about it.
and sprint.com currently has it listed as OUT OF STOCK, so i guess too late for some.
 9 years ago '08        #1758
BRonin357 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,798 | Props total: 1010 1010
Mn fu*k Sprint, them fools goin outta business real soon since Dan Hesse flew off and your Co. posted 350+ million in losses for the quarter! And the fact that Verizone and T-mob have been eyein' you down to take all of the 50 mil subscribers that a get the let down when it happens! Don't say I didn't warn you!
 9 years ago '04        #1759
AnaMayShun 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,430 | Props total: 7 7
 deanwoof said:
No Android on Sprint until 1st quarter 2007
Thanks. I guess I can hold off until that time. Do you know which phone it's supposed to be release or which phone will re-release with it on there?
 9 years ago '04        #1760
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$6,731 | Props total: 876 876
 BRonin357 said:
Mn fu*k Sprint, them fools goin outta business real soon since Dan Hesse flew off and your Co. posted 350+ million in losses for the quarter! And the fact that Verizone and T-mob have been eyein' you down to take all of the 50 mil subscribers that a get the let down when it happens! Don't say I didn't warn you!
lol, the fu*k?

calm down.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 56
Aurora Jolie could get it
71 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 31
The lack of quality d1ck in 2017
226 comments
24 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 30
Sep 22 - Asian Takes 7 Bullets From Cop Like A G *graphic video*
185 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 15
Amazon looks to deliver Chipotle & Shake Shack
33 comments
20 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside What the fu-k is going on in the basketball sports game genre ?
72 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside "Killa we did it man, I got your back forever, Dipset (I really mean i..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
NFL Trump attacks Kaepernick
603 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 11
T-Mobile and Sprint To Announce Their Merger In October
25 comments
20 hours ago
@tech
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy