most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
10 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #1721
Hood_Rich 7 heat pts
space
space
$15,710 | Props total: 437 437
if I recover the funds and still have the phone, there is still no way to swap ESNs??
 9 years ago '05        #1722
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,411 | Props total: 395 395
 Hood_Rich said:
if I recover the funds and still have the phone, there is still no way to swap ESNs??
Not with that phone.... The phone is a paper weight now.
 9 years ago '04        #1723
J.BEEZY 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,326 | Props total: 2476 2476
got the sero plan...is there anyway to get my company discount on top of that?...i tried once already...it got denied
 10-23-2008, 10:35 PM         #1724
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you don't have to change your SERO plan to get the Diamond

SERO can't get a work discount

a treo 700 will still get replaced by a 700wx until the warehouse is empty. because of insurance fraud (what you're thinking of doing), has been fixed so even if you break your phone, it'll cost you at the very least $50 through Asurion to get replaced.

Touch Pro... Touch Pro... Touch Pro...
 9 years ago '05        #1725
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,411 | Props total: 395 395
 deanwoof said:
you don't have to change your SERO plan to get the Diamond
SERO can't get a work discount

a treo 700 will still get replaced by a 700wx until the warehouse is empty. because of insurance fraud (what you're thinking of doing), has been fixed so even if you break your phone, it'll cost you at the very least $50 through Asurion to get replaced.

Touch Pro... Touch Pro... Touch Pro...

Thanks! Wasn't people having a hard getting the instinct and staying their sero plans though?
 9 years ago '06        #1726
LYTE 126 heat pts126
space
space
space
$14,136 | Props total: 4737 4737
Here's the deal. I have a sayno 8400(love it)but i 85% sure i want a PDA & 95% it will be the curve.

the problem is, my bill is currently set at 85 tops if i pay on time.
this is what im paying for:

Area Wide 1000- $45.0
Sprint Power Vision Pack - 10
Unlimited Text - 10(used to be 5)
mobile to mobile - 5(should be free)
TEP - 7
starting @ 7pm - 5

now getting a Curve, what should i eliminate & what do i have to add in order to surf web on phone, use AIM(i think it's free)and send/receive unlimited pic/vids????
thank you

P.S. i've been with sprint since may 2004. i have no problems with them & they removed my spending limit LOOOOONNNNg time ago due to strong payments. i also think i get a $150 rebate

Last edited by LYTE; 10-27-2008 at 07:42 PM..
 10-27-2008, 04:19 PM         #1727
iznesh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Great! I'm gettin the sprint instinct in march, any advice or tips?
 9 years ago '06        #1728
LYTE 126 heat pts126
space
space
space
^^^sarcasm?? cause if it was.....it was actually good
 9 years ago '04        #1729
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,991 | Props total: 1350 1350
 LYTE said:
Here's the deal. I have a sayno 8400(love it)but i 85% sure i want a PDA & 95% it will be the curve.

Area Wide 1000- $45.0
TEP - 7
starting @ 7pm - 5

now getting a Curve, what should i eliminate & what do i have to add in order to surf web on phone, use AIM(i think it's free)and send/receive unlimited pic/vids????
thank you

P.S. i've been with sprint since may 2004. i have no problems with them & they removed my spending limit LOOOOONNNNg time ago due to strong payments. i also think i get a $150 rebate
only thing you would do, or is suggested, is get the Simply Everything 99$ plan and just take care of everything under one bill.
nights and weekends, nights at 7
free mobile to mobile
and unlimited everything.

or if you dont talk as much, you can downgrade to the 89.99 everything plan or the 69.99

im a sprint sales a.ssociate so thats definitely youre best options as far as pda phones go
 9 years ago '06        #1730
LYTE 126 heat pts126
space
space
space
thanks
maybe u can help me find an official link to the PDA(BlackBerry Plans).
i cant find them sh1ts no where on the website.
 9 years ago '04        #1731
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
oh, as far as blackberrys go though, i think there might be some type of fees a.ssociated with the actual blackberry service, but as far as sprint goes, just get a simply everything plan

i aint a expert in blackberrys. i think they terrible devices and i hate to sell them to people actually.

get a HTC.
 9 years ago '06        #1732
LYTE 126 heat pts126
space
space
space
nah
with my plan getting a blackberry plan will be cheaper a month than UNLIMITED EVERYTHING which will come to over 115 a month
 9 years ago '05        #1733
mikesaimname 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,645 | Props total: 201 201
ummm....not to burst anyones bubble but...its sprint....nuff said...
 9 years ago '05        #1734
savage82 
space
space
$274 | Props total: 0 0
alright this may have already been asked but will sprint match the price of best buy for the htc pro
 10-28-2008, 04:21 PM         #1735
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jaiden05 said:
Thanks! Wasn't people having a hard getting the instinct and staying their sero plans though?
that was only for the instinct. instinct can only be on an Everything Plan. You are safe with the Diamond.

LYTE said:

Area Wide 1000- $45.0
TEP - 7
starting @ 7pm - 5
i'm fairly sure you can keep your area wide plan, if you truly want to keep it, all you would need to change is the 10 and 10 into $30 blackberry plan and you are set. so it's a $10 jump to $80/month with no roaming still. it really depends if you use all those minutes or not.

iznesh said:
Great! I'm gettin the sprint instinct in march, any advice or tips?
My tip.. don't. As much as Sprint pushes this phone, it's not worth it. Get the Diamond or Touch Pro, or whatever else is out then. Hopefully HTC HD will be on Sprint by then.

Grisly said:
oh, as far as blackberrys go though, i think there might be some type of fees a.ssociated with the actual blackberry service, but as far as sprint goes, just get a simply everything plan

i aint a expert in blackberrys. i think they terrible devices and i hate to sell them to people actually.

get a HTC.
Blackberries have the most stable OS. if you are going to be adding a bunch of programs and 3rd party software, then yes get a HTC. it really depends what you are looking for in a device. I prefer to sell a BB over Windows mobile to most people because most people are stupid. they can't comprehend windows mobile. with a BB you just point and go. limited customization limited things to do on the actual device.

savage82 said:
alright this may have already been asked but will sprint match the price of best buy for the htc pro
No. Why are people so hung up on price matching? Do you ask the gas stations to price match or do a 30 day price match?
 9 years ago '06        #1736
LYTE 126 heat pts126
space
space
space
[QUOTE=deanwoof;12828998]

i'm fairly sure you can keep your area wide plan, if you truly want to keep it, all you would need to change is the 10 and 10 into $30 blackberry plan and you are set. so it's a $10 jump to $80/month with no roaming still. it really depends if you use all those minutes or not.

QUOTE]

thanks
the rep said something like that.
do unlimited text, pic/video comes with that $30 plan????
 9 years ago '06        #1737
LYTE 126 heat pts126
space
space
space
[QUOTE=LYTE;12812637]

Area Wide 1000- $45.0
TEP - 7
starting @ 7pm - 5

/QUOTE]

rep showed me str8 love. removed power vision/unlimited text BECAUSE it's in the black berry plan for $30....

waived fee for mobile to mobile & nights starting at 7pm so my bill will still be the same amoutn....well she's in the process....let me STFU until it's done
done
 9 years ago '04        #1738
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
 deanwoof said:
that was only for the instinct. instinct can only be on an Everything Plan. You are safe with the Diamond.

My tip.. don't. As much as Sprint pushes this phone, it's not worth it. Get the Diamond or Touch Pro, or whatever else is out then. Hopefully HTC HD will be on Sprint by then.

Blackberries have the most stable OS. if you are going to be adding a bunch of programs and 3rd party software, then yes get a HTC. it really depends what you are looking for in a device. I prefer to sell a BB over Windows mobile to most people because most people are stupid. they can't comprehend windows mobile. with a BB you just point and go. limited customization limited things to do on the actual device.

No. Why are people so hung up on price matching? Do you ask the gas stations to price match or do a 30 day price match?
very good point. and at the same time, people are so dumb, they bring the blackberries back and cant even figure out how to set the time on them or anything.
so regardless the device or simplicity lol, people are still gonna be fu*kin dumb
and i do agree BB is the most stable OS. just seems a bit cluttered in phones ive seen so far, and just groups everything all together, with some useful, and a lot of unimportant sh*t.

but agreed, simple users and especially corporate people really dig em.

but the impressions im gettin off the Touch Diamond demos i do to hype up the Touch Pro, i got 10 + people on call that want to be notified as SOON as i get the Pro's in.

so maybe some people are willing to smarten up.
 10-29-2008, 02:21 PM         #1739
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well with the touch pro, it's different. people that need to have the latest and greatest will go for it. dont' get me wrong i love my diamond. but playing with the TP at best buy, the size difference was a k!ller. the on screen keyboard on the TP is the same as the diamond, which is why i won't get the TP unless given to me. and this is someone going from a year + mogul user.
 10-29-2008, 03:18 PM         #1740
blokstarent 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i know this was prolly asked but when does the htc touch pro come out in sprint stores and 4 how much full price cause im not eligable 4 a upgrade? and i have the rumor and it sucks so i need a new phone thanks 4 any help
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
67 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
49 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
190 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
52 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy