>>>Official Sprint Rep<<<

most viewed right now
Video inside Chicago Gangbangers hold Swae Lee Hostage!!!
43 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside What do women really do in Dubai?
83 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Cash Me Outside Girl Danielle Bregoli Has a Bunch of Insane Rider Demands
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside (NOT A THOT) It Must Be Jelly Cause Jam Don't Shake like That..Thick m..
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-14-2008, 08:54 AM         #1661
Gadgetgirl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KillaKanga said:
ok ive been a sprint customer for a little over a year now and have had NO problems with them other than having bad service in my house. i recently got the curve and and the $30 blackberry pack along with the $15 voice plan and $7 insurance which means my bill SHOULD be $52 a month correct? i looked online today and my bill was $86.64!!!! i called to ask WTF happened and they said i used sprint tv(1 time) and sprint navigation.....i had the trial version and after that i didnt use it anymore cuz i didnt want to pay anymore....i have unlimited data, email, and all that sh*t. they only took off 4 bucks!!!! can anybody help me out? or should i just take the L and move on? i got the bill situated for next month but im not trying to pay for this $82.64 BS
Did you call and cancel or did you just stopped using Navigator and Sprint TV? Just because you used it once and stopped doesn't mean that once the free trial is over Sprint will stop charging for it. If you cancelled before the time was up, then I'd call back until the situation is settled.

Also, that $52 will be before taxes ;)
 9 years ago '04        #1662
S|S 
space
space
$11,588 | Props total: 1 1
And if you still haven't paid for that Curve, taxes on that are based on the retail price of the device.
 9 years ago '07        #1663
KillaKanga 
space
space
$1,383 | Props total: 262 262
i bought the curve from ebay...totally seperate from sprint. and yea i know its before taxes but would taxes be $30+? if so, im going to sell this curve right away because im 17 and dont wanna pay $80 a month for a phone. and yea the trial was over and i didnt use it anymore, but i called earlier i had them cancel it and sprint tv because i never use it anyway. the lady i talked to said my bill should be the around 52 next month so i guess im just stuck paying it this time.

and the $15 voice plan is because my relative works for sprint. its 500 anytime minutes, free N/W, mobile to mobile and all the other unlimited stuff

Last edited by KillaKanga; 08-14-2008 at 10:43 AM..
 08-14-2008, 09:22 PM         #1664
Nutty2003 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deanwoof said:
the krzr hasn't been with sprint since 11/05........ so what i suggest first is stop lying. secondly, if you've really had your phone for more than 22 months,you can do your upgrade with a contract. if you don't want the contract, call asurion and get a replacement phone for $50, and most likely it'll be a samsung m520 or a razr 2 if they have it in stock. or check ebay for a phone and drop your insurance down to the $4 plan where it only covers everything but lost/stolen/liquid damage/crushed motherboard/fire damage
ok well first of all let me say fu*k you for calling me a liar, second i apologize, I've only had the phone since November 06, after calling *2 and explaining my situation, (as mentioned by S, thanks) they agreed to give me a new phone or take a credit on an upgrade, so while it is an inconvenience still till this day, i will be waiting for the touch pro to drop and resigning with sprint.
 08-14-2008, 10:04 PM         #1665
master467 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
*waits on touch pro*
 08-16-2008, 10:08 AM         #1666
Bad Influence 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i have a 6800 and i dropped it last night. now there's a spiderweb of cracks on it. i have $7 insurance but will it cover it?
 9 years ago '06        #1667
1OverJordan24 81 heat pts81
space
space
$3,870 | Props total: 473 473
I have a treo 755p right now. It is fu*ked up it keeps turning on and off. I want the treo 800w. What do u guys think I should do. I want a temp. phone do they have any free phones for temporary.
 9 years ago '04        #1668
S|S 
space
space
 Bad Influence said:
i have a 6800 and i dropped it last night. now there's a spiderweb of cracks on it. i have $7 insurance but will it cover it?
yes, bring it into a service & repair store to have it looked at.
 9 years ago '04        #1669
S|S 
space
space
 JBPJuice said:
I have a treo 755p right now. It is fu*ked up it keeps turning on and off. I want the treo 800w. What do u guys think I should do. I want a temp. phone do they have any free phones for temporary.
Uhm, Sprint won't give you a free phone to use temporarily. And if you have insurance and take in your 755p, you'll most likely just get a new (refurb) 755p, not an 800w nor a chance to upgrade to an 800w.
 08-17-2008, 05:45 PM         #1670
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
haha damn not my fault you typed in the wrong info some people need to take a chill pill on this thing.
 9 years ago '06        #1671
GlynnJR 
space
space
$632 | Props total: 9 9
Aiight, I currently have tha Q9c and it'z aiight. My question iz this, if I find someone who sells sprint fones for tha low, iz it easy to gett my number swapped to my new fone? Also, would I be able to gett insurance with it? I'm guessin' no to my second question, but I hope I gett a yes
 08-18-2008, 03:07 PM         #1672
Escrow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Whats the word on the Katana Eclipse?
 08-19-2008, 10:52 AM         #1673
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it shouldn't be a problem to get that phone from your friend onto your account, as long it's not a flagged/stolen phone. so call sprint customer care before you give him money.

katana eclipse is eh.. nothing ground breaking just bright lights and colors.
 9 years ago '04        #1674
infam0uskills 14 heat pts14
space
space
$7,928 | Props total: 4062 4062
im currently on the 500 anytime sero plan and pay like 40 a month after taxes and all. my contract ends in july 2009, can i extend my contract for another 2 years and keep my plan?
 9 years ago '06        #1675
endallk007 
space
space
space
$243 | Props total: 0 0
same as dude above me and also

I bought a phone from craigslist and the n*gga didnt pay his bill, anyway to get the phone on?
 9 years ago '06        #1676
GlynnJR 
space
space
$632 | Props total: 9 9
Aiight, I supposedly found a phone hustler ova craigslist who said he can gett me a HTC Touch pro for 800. I was lyke nah, I'll just wait for the drop date. Then he says he can gett em these phones tha SGH-f700 and tha SGH-i900. Now, I haven't even read about these on bx, were they released overseas or what? Also, if they were would they work in the US?

P.S. Is the tha Nokia N96 only a GSM network phone?
 9 years ago '05        #1677
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,353 | Props total: 341 341
When I look on my sprint account I had two new links up. One was activate phone now and 2. Was Upgrade now. My question is if I went through activate phone now would I still be charged the 36 dollar activation fee?
 09-12-2008, 09:25 AM         #1678
DipSetAllDay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Can I buy a Iphone, unlock it, and put it on sprints network????
 9 years ago '04        #1679
S|S 
space
space
no....
 09-12-2008, 09:39 AM         #1680
DipSetAllDay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Can i put the Iphone on tmoblie's network
Home      

most viewed right now
Hey. Here's that Fap material that you've been looking for
24 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Ashley Graham Begging To Get Tidday Fu€Ked & Drowned In Nut
78 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Attitude Stiff But Dat Ass Soft
22 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Consequence of Reducing the Skill Gap
58 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside 61 Year Old Jermaine Jackson Showed Off His 23 Year Old Girlfriend At T..
100 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
This video realer than any 90s NY hippity hop video
100 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside "I'll have 2 number 9's, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip..."
29 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe to Game: "As Much As This Pains Me. #FlagOnThePlayBlood. " (Jokes)
77 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy