>>>Official Sprint Rep<<<

most viewed right now
Article inside TaxStone Currently being Arraigned Indictment Unsealed this Afternoon
222 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jan 17 - ‘Ice cream killer’ is so dangerous, she’s headed to a men’s p..
52 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside What tribe is she from? Who's this??
48 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Prosecuters Are Also Using Taxstone's Statements Made In His Podcast A..
102 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #1641
turntabledj 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,558 | Props total: 48 48
Question... my employee plan thru RadioShack starts on my new billing cycle, (20.00 a month) and i want to know if i add another line to my account before the change, can i get that one discounted too - or is it just one and done...
 9 years ago '08        #1642
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 3 3
Question:

I've grown tired of my treo 755p. It crashes here and there but nothing major.

What will happen if I call retentions? Can I swap a new phone? I don't want a treo anymore. I have insurance on it too.

Other thing is, my brother gave me his centro with a cracked screen. Im debating on buying a screen on ebay for 60 bucks or just selling it on ebay for around $50. What do ya'll think?

Last edited by KarteL13; 07-17-2008 at 10:27 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #1643
S|S 
space
space
$11,589 | Props total: 1 1
You can take that Centro into a service & repair store and they'll fix it for you for $50....
 8 years ago '07        #1644
lefhandit 
space
space
$269 | Props total: 44 44
Yo Can I get your work email and cid number to get a sprint acct?
 8 years ago '04        #1645
S|S 
space
space
sucks that SERO is over. glad i got that second line a few months ago as a backup. fyi to all, i think the best way to get to a department that can help you out is to keep getting transferred by reps, just keep asking about getting a new phone for cheap, and if there's anything they can do to hook you up.
 8 years ago '08        #1646
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 3 3
 S said:
You can take that Centro into a service & repair store and they'll fix it for you for $50....
ended up selling it on ebay for $50.

Im looking to get the HTC touch since sprint just released the Win 6.1 package with GPS.
 07-23-2008, 01:41 PM         #1647
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Mogul, Touch and Moto Q9 are all 6.1 now! Mogul runs smoother now.
 07-26-2008, 05:08 PM         #1648
DaRealMrLRP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
will there be anymore blackberrys coming out for the sprint service .. i still have the 7130e and the pearl/curve aint workin in my favor too well .. lemme know what the future has in store cuz i have no problem leaving the company as my 2 year plan ends in a couple weeks
 07-27-2008, 08:40 PM         #1649
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm a huge texter. I was looking into getting the Rumor. I know it's an older phone but it looks pretty appealing to me. Any advice you can give me on the Rumor? Also, once I cop the Rumor .. will they be able to transfer my contacts/pictures to my new phone from my old one?

Last edited by PR0TENTIAL; 07-27-2008 at 11:04 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #1650
KiMbOmB 
space
space
$913 | Props total: 0 0
How come that instinct don't have yahoo I M on it...what the hell
 07-30-2008, 01:20 AM         #1651
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaRealMrLRP said:
will there be anymore blackberrys coming out for the sprint service .. i still have the 7130e and the pearl/curve aint workin in my favor too well .. lemme know what the future has in store cuz i have no problem leaving the company as my 2 year plan ends in a couple weeks
the rafael and diamond by HTC are coming out supposedly by september 2nd/3rd. blackberry thunder and bold should be out by year end onto sprint.

kegar89 said:
I'm a huge texter. I was looking into getting the Rumor. I know it's an older phone but it looks pretty appealing to me. Any advice you can give me on the Rumor? Also, once I cop the Rumor .. will they be able to transfer my contacts/pictures to my new phone from my old one?
don't get the black, white or green until they run out of the 2nd generation models. if you can, purchase the blue on silver one because there were faulty ones made by LG where the screens got fu*ked up.

KiMbomb said:
How come that instinct don't have yahoo I M on it...what the hell
maybe samsung and yahoo couldn't come to an agreement?
 8 years ago '05        #1652
d_ville5 
space
space
$838 | Props total: 3 3
got a curve w/ a dirty esn, what can i do?
 8 years ago '04        #1653
S|S 
space
space
 d_ville5 said:
it will make a cool looking paperweight.
 08-04-2008, 12:00 AM         #1654
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 d_ville5 said:
play brickbreaker all day long... use it as a pda... makes for a decent camera!

or u could get your money back
 8 years ago '07        #1655
KillaKanga 
space
space
$1,381 | Props total: 246 246
 d_ville5 said:
beat the person's a.ss who sold it to you and get your money back...
 08-04-2008, 04:24 PM         #1656
Nutty2003 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
alright, i"ve had the Krzr k1m since november 05 and have had full insurance on it since the day i started my contract in 05, last week the inside flip screen turned white and is not responsive... outside screen still works perfect,,, took the phone in and they tell me my phone is missing some tiny water mark sticker??? apparently it tells you if the phones been wet? well for whatever reason i guess its not on there anymore and they tell me they won't service it and i need to call some 1-800 number and see what they say... they said they didn't feel like there is any noticeable water damage just by looking at it but they weren't interested in helping me even if the phone is over 2 years old and only has normal wear and tear... I'm about ready to just cancel my subscription as i've paid over 300 in insurance over the years and they really don't wanna do anything,,, so tell me what you think i should do? tips, advice are apprechiated
 8 years ago '04        #1657
S|S 
space
space
Call *2, say Cancel, tell that department your story, and if anyone can help, they can.
 08-07-2008, 07:18 PM         #1658
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nutty2003 said:
alright, i"ve had the Krzr k1m since november 05 and have had full insurance on it since the day i started my contract in 05, last week the inside flip screen turned white and is not responsive... outside screen still works perfect,,, took the phone in and they tell me my phone is missing some tiny water mark sticker??? apparently it tells you if the phones been wet? well for whatever reason i guess its not on there anymore and they tell me they won't service it and i need to call some 1-800 number and see what they say... they said they didn't feel like there is any noticeable water damage just by looking at it but they weren't interested in helping me even if the phone is over 2 years old and only has normal wear and tear... I'm about ready to just cancel my subscription as i've paid over 300 in insurance over the years and they really don't wanna do anything,,, so tell me what you think i should do? tips, advice are apprechiated
the krzr hasn't been with sprint since 11/05........ so what i suggest first is stop lying. secondly, if you've really had your phone for more than 22 months,you can do your upgrade with a contract. if you don't want the contract, call asurion and get a replacement phone for $50, and most likely it'll be a samsung m520 or a razr 2 if they have it in stock. or check ebay for a phone and drop your insurance down to the $4 plan where it only covers everything but lost/stolen/liquid damage/crushed motherboard/fire damage
 8 years ago '07        #1659
KillaKanga 
space
space
$1,381 | Props total: 246 246
ok ive been a sprint customer for a little over a year now and have had NO problems with them other than having bad service in my house. i recently got the curve and and the $30 blackberry pack along with the $15 voice plan and $7 insurance which means my bill SHOULD be $52 a month correct? i looked online today and my bill was $86.64!!!! i called to ask WTF happened and they said i used sprint tv(1 time) and sprint navigation.....i had the trial version and after that i didnt use it anymore cuz i didnt want to pay anymore....i have unlimited data, email, and all that sh*t. they only took off 4 bucks!!!! can anybody help me out? or should i just take the L and move on? i got the bill situated for next month but im not trying to pay for this $82.64 BS

Last edited by KillaKanga; 08-14-2008 at 09:33 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #1660
S|S 
space
space
$52 is the base, plus you have to add in taxes and fees. All in all, the $82 and change isn't that far off from what you'll normally have to pay. and what's this $15 voice plan? never heard of that before.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Overused Lines In Hip-Hop You Don't Want To Hear Anymore...
184 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Battle of the thickness DJ Duffey Vs DJ NIENA Drake OhhMannGoddDamm
16 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The REAL Chun Li
50 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Find an IT Job Where You Can Work Remotely
39 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jan 16 - breaking: Cnn to release new trump tape 48 hours before inaug..
247 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This is why you don't take these h0es seriously
130 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside This is why TAX STONE indictment will include MURDER
280 comments
19 hours ago