most viewed right now
NBA KG out here looking like Mayweather
52 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside OG Powerangers cast reunite
89 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '07        #1621
laxzation 
space
space
space
$69 | Props total: 0 0
 S said:
^ look up sMMS.
huh? whats that? and where can i find that
 07-02-2008, 04:39 PM         #1622
Bad Influence 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i recently bought the mogul and i meant to put insurance on it but i forgot and now the 30 days is up. is there any way i can still put it on?
 9 years ago '04        #1623
bluedawgalex 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,233 | Props total: 667 667
 Bad Influence said:
i recently bought the mogul and i meant to put insurance on it but i forgot and now the 30 days is up. is there any way i can still put it on?
just call customer service and have them add Total Equipment Protection (TEP) ITS 7 dollars a month.. its not too late
 07-07-2008, 06:00 PM         #1624
Bad Influence 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bluedawgalex said:
just call customer service and have them add Total Equipment Protection (TEP) ITS 7 dollars a month.. its not too late
well I called them and they told me it was too late because Devices are only eligible for Total Equipment Protection enrollment within 30 days of activation or upgrade. I got the mogul and it's constantly getting stuck in the bootloader screen. WTF
 9 years ago '04        #1625
bluedawgalex 3 heat pts
space
space
 Bad Influence said:
well I called them and they told me it was too late because Devices are only eligible for Total Equipment Protection enrollment within 30 days of activation or upgrade. I got the mogul and it's constantly getting stuck in the bootloader screen. WTF
are u serious? i just called a couple days ago to add total equipment protection to my sisters treo 755 and shes had it since january!

if u live on the west coast try calling a lil after midnight thats when i usually call and u get some nice customer service reps that actually HELP you!

try again bro some CSR's are fu*ked up (a dime a dozen) and some are willing to help! (rare) but u just gotta call until u get someone that will help you.. just like when people are trying to get switched to the sero plan!
 07-08-2008, 01:48 PM         #1626
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i got a samsung a920 and the buttons messed up and i cant watch recorded videos no more......i got the $7 tep so i was curious on what phone i would get back since this is discontinued??? and would there be anyway i could get a treo 700wx and have the rest added to my balance???
 9 years ago '05        #1627
XxTuRb04xX 
space
space
$805 | Props total: 0 0
aight so I have a PPC-6700 (which Sprint no longer carries I believe), and I have the "Sprint Total Equipment Protection"...I was wondering if I could just go into a sprint store and get the HTC Mogul and what I should say to do that.

I dont want to walk in there and be like yea my phone is screwed up when its not but im getting tired of the 6700 and the Mogul is way better...

also, i think i'm gonna have to pay a $50 deductible but thats not a prob

let me know what ya'll think
 9 years ago '05        #1628
savage82 
space
space
$274 | Props total: 0 0
okay so can i port my number onto any pre paid phone and sprint will put it back on the phone when i sign up for the sero plan
 9 years ago '04        #1629
bluedawgalex 3 heat pts
space
space
 XxTuRb04xX said:
aight so I have a PPC-6700 (which Sprint no longer carries I believe), and I have the "Sprint Total Equipment Protection"...I was wondering if I could just go into a sprint store and get the HTC Mogul and what I should say to do that.

I dont want to walk in there and be like yea my phone is screwed up when its not but im getting tired of the 6700 and the Mogul is way better...

also, i think i'm gonna have to pay a $50 deductible but thats not a prob

let me know what ya'll think
you dont ask for the mogul.. most likely they will just replace it.. and the 6700 is discontinued so yes you will get the mogul!
 9 years ago '04        #1630
bluedawgalex 3 heat pts
space
space
 savage82 said:
okay so can i port my number onto any pre paid phone and sprint will put it back on the phone when i sign up for the sero plan
yes! :applause:

thats what most people do i actually got lucky and got transferred to the sero plan without resigning a new contract or porting any numbers
 9 years ago '05        #1631
savage82 
space
space
$274 | Props total: 0 0
hopefully that will work for me too!!!! but what did you say

i got one more question i am out of my contract and if i sign up for the sero plan and they have me do the contract and i buy a new phone a couple of months from now will they have me to pay full price for the phone or will they allow me start my contract over again when i get the new phone so i can get the discounted price

thanks

Last edited by savage82; 07-11-2008 at 04:55 AM.. Reason: wasn't done
 07-13-2008, 03:30 PM         #1632
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and people wonder why prices keep rising look at all you fu*kers trying to pull insurance fraud. you will not get a mogul from a 6700. there are plenty left in the warehouses.
 9 years ago '04        #1633
bluedawgalex 3 heat pts
space
space
 deanwoof said:
and people wonder why prices keep rising look at all you fu*kers trying to pull insurance fraud. you will not get a mogul from a 6700. there are plenty left in the warehouses.
plenty? that sh*t came out 2 or 3 years ago! and its not insurance fraud i based my answers on my own experiences! i took in my 6700 and got a brand new 6800 out of the box! u just gotta know who to talk to....
 9 years ago '05        #1634
XxTuRb04xX 
space
space
$805 | Props total: 0 0
aight...i posted here a couple days about getting the mogul from my 6700 thru insurance.

new plan...i checked out the instinct and have been researching a lot in the last few days. i want to get the Instinct, regardless of what people are saying and have the 6700 now.

what im looking to do is get the Instinct for as cheap as possible. I was wondering if I could claim insurance and luck out and get a mogul for my 6700, sell that, and use the $$ toward what im gonna spend on the Instinct ($129.99)...but someone was telling me i wont be able to sell the mogul and the insurance claim may void the rebates on the Instinct making it like retail price basically (449.99)

help me out here, im eligible for $220 instant rebate and $100 mail-in rebate for the Instinct and I'm trying to do this the best way possible...let me know what you guys think i should do...and dont just say claim insurance and keep the mogul haha
 9 years ago '04        #1635
Rajj 
space
space
$994 | Props total: 5 5
what's the sero plan??
 9 years ago '05        #1636
king_ac_22 1 heat pts
space
space
$426 | Props total: 0 0
 Rajj said:
what's the sero plan??
the sero plan is the greatest sprint plan ever....but it cant be got any more from people just using the employees e-mail address... sprint is now requiring that when people try to get in the sero site that they enter the employees email address and the last 4 digits of the employees id number..i just tried it for a friend yesterday!!!!
luckily i got mine 2 weeks ago..:D...i will have the sero plan for the rest of my life!!!!!! (30 dollars a month)
 07-14-2008, 08:58 AM         #1637
Don Peru 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Whats the new Sprint Retentions number?

propz for feedback
 9 years ago '06        #1638
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,201 | Props total: 29 29
 210eclectic said:
go into the store and have them do a rtn, basically wipe it clean.
Make sure they save your contacts tho, anywho after reprogramming it and playing with it for while. The mobile sync will eventually work.

I had a customer, whose mobile sync wasnt working for a week.
So, after doing an rtn, reprogramming it, and pressing mobile sync to active(several times because im an impatient fu*k..lol)..i dont know it just kick started the crap and told me the customers contacts were backed up.

Granted it took me 30 mins , but it worked..

have them try that out, if that doesnt work..i dont know..

thats why i always wait a couple of mths to get a new ph..the first batch of phs always has issues.
whats ya'll discount in the store, for a employee? i was thinkin about gettin a job there..
 9 years ago '06        #1639
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,201 | Props total: 29 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaMeLeSs-
First problem is your only allowed one exchange, second problem, your not going to find a better phone for less. Good news is the M520 is a good phone for its price. Your going have to pay more if you want more.

if ive been wit sprint since 2000, it shouldnt be that much more, i know a chick that got the customer service people to sell her a pearl for 25 bones.
 07-15-2008, 02:05 PM         #1640
Don Peru 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Whats the new Sprint Retentions number?

propz for feedback
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Raw with no hesitation
62 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dr. Sebi's Hair Follicle Fortifier Gone Horribly Wrong
198 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Damn.. 50 and DJ Khaled taking pictures together now
175 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ass so juicy
25 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This monk has dope kicks on
46 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Caution:A video of how an lsd trip feels(judging by the comments)
88 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside More Tears: Drake's Weedplate Only Shipped 220k-240k Physicals
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Steve O On When He And Mike Tyson Did Cocaine For Hours In A Bathroom
8 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy