>>>Official Sprint Rep<<<

most viewed right now
Article inside The Game Exposed By Another 15 Yr Old Girl Who He Almost Got Pregnant..
201 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick Ass Rihanna at it again, Another One!
56 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Meek Mill released and speaks
29 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dave East's BabyMoms
75 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-25-2008, 01:59 AM         #1601
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
520 is weird. if you live in a good area with sprint you'll be fine. if you live in a borderline fringe area, the reception is weak, as the deal with many samsung phones on sprint, instinct included.

i have no clue about the 830. i wouldn't touch it. the thing is huge. if you can, wait for the new htc phone. 800wx is coming out mid july. so i'd guess 45-60 days after mid july, the htc phone will be out.

i'd even get the lg lx400, depending on what you do with your phone. evdo rev-a, camera, slick looking, push to talk.
 9 years ago '05        #1602
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,376 | Props total: 379 379
 deanwoof said:
520 is weird. if you live in a good area with sprint you'll be fine. if you live in a borderline fringe area, the reception is weak, as the deal with many samsung phones on sprint, instinct included.

i have no clue about the 830. i wouldn't touch it. the thing is huge. if you can, wait for the new htc phone. 800wx is coming out mid july. so i'd guess 45-60 days after mid july, the htc phone will be out.

i'd even get the lg lx400, depending on what you do with your phone. evdo rev-a, camera, slick looking, push to talk.

Basically I text and surf the net alot so a good key pad would be nice. For that lg400 would I need to change my sero plan?
 9 years ago '05        #1603
Arceo 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$2,169 | Props total: 373 373
hey whats up S...just wondering if you could give advice on how the insurance works..ive had the mogul since it dropped and its seen its share of drops..lost the stylus..the pins on the charging port are all screwed..the scroller fell out..im going to finally take it in to the service dept..since its cosmetics can they get the unit replaced or will the fix it? on site or through the mail? thanks
 9 years ago '04        #1604
S|S 
space
space
$11,588 | Props total: 1 1
 Arceo said:
hey whats up S...just wondering if you could give advice on how the insurance works..ive had the mogul since it dropped and its seen its share of drops..lost the stylus..the pins on the charging port are all screwed..the scroller fell out..im going to finally take it in to the service dept..since its cosmetics can they get the unit replaced or will the fix it? on site or through the mail? thanks
do you have the $4 or $7 insurance?

depending on how busy the repair tech/s are, they might just give you a new phone. but if there's no one else getting help, and depending on how strict management is, they'll do everything they can to fix your phone.
 06-26-2008, 12:47 AM         #1605
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
not sure how the lx400 would be with sero. it shouldn't be a problem, but i wouldn't bet on it since that phone is different.

as far as the mogul issue, it depends if the store itself has any in stock. if they do, you'll get one that day. if not, most likely you'd have to wait for them while they order you one.
 9 years ago '06        #1606
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,202 | Props total: 29 29
whats up nameless and s, i just renewed my contract in store got a instant rebate and got a samsung m520, after i returned a rumor, im still unhappy and i think its over the 30 day return policy, that instinct is looking good, holla back.
 9 years ago '05        #1607
Arceo 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$2,169 | Props total: 373 373
S...thanks for the reply..i pay 7 bucks..3 for the ins premium and 4 for the insurance..service/repair...that the right one? so should i just mess it up even more if i want a new unit? i was going to flash it to the updated rom before i go in so its no complications, that a good idea? thanks for the help bro..just dont want this beat up thing if i dont have to have it..lol
 9 years ago '04        #1608
deziking 69 heat pts69
space
space
$18,744 | Props total: 3633 3633
ya fu*kING finally sprint is usefull!!!!!!!!!! they just changed my plan to sero!!! and extended the contract but who cares about that sh*tttt my plan before $39.99 was suppose to end 2/2009 but now its whole new mother fu*king plann baby! SERO F&F 500- $30.00 Expires 06/22/2010. who says you cant change existing plan to sero :D:D
 9 years ago '06        #1609
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 deziking said:
ya fu*kING finally sprint is usefull!!!!!!!!!! they just changed my plan to sero!!! and extended the contract but who cares about that sh*tttt my plan before $39.99 was suppose to end 2/2009 but now its whole new mother fu*king plann baby! SERO F&F 500- $30.00 Expires 06/22/2010. who says you cant change existing plan to sero :D:D
tell me step by step, how u did it.
 9 years ago '06        #1610
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 RalphLaurenJR said:
whats up nameless and s, i just renewed my contract in store got a instant rebate and got a samsung m520, after i returned a rumor, im still unhappy and i think its over the 30 day return policy, that instinct is looking good, holla back.
how can i get a better phone for less?
 9 years ago '04        #1611
S|S 
space
space
 Arceo said:
S...thanks for the reply..i pay 7 bucks..3 for the ins premium and 4 for the insurance..service/repair...that the right one? so should i just mess it up even more if i want a new unit? i was going to flash it to the updated rom before i go in so its no complications, that a good idea? thanks for the help bro..just dont want this beat up thing if i dont have to have it..lol
since you have the $7 insurance, they should give you a new one free of charge if they can't fix your old phone. if it were lost or stolen, then you'd have to pay the deductible. and they should pull stock from the store to give you a new phone, not make you wait for Sprint to send you a new one. but then again, all this depends on how nice (or not) the manager at your store is. and make sure to bring it to a service-and-repair store, otherwise they won't even be able to fix your phone.
 9 years ago '04        #1612
deziking 69 heat pts69
space
space
$18,744 | Props total: 3633 3633
 RalphLaurenJR said:
tell me step by step, how u did it.
Well my friend actually called up and had few words with the manager. I gave him my account info and everything the dude is smart as fu*k. He first had chat with the sprint rep then they transferred it to the manager.
 9 years ago '05        #1613
sucker32 
space
space
$203 | Props total: 0 0
SPRINT REP
ANSWER THIS QUESTION

There is a software update the instinct
being pushed out on monday, if you kno what it consists please leak it. because what i have been told it is being rushed for some reason
 9 years ago '04        #1614
NaMeLeSs- 83 heat pts83 OP
space
space
$9,102 | Props total: 3192 3192
 RalphLaurenJR said:
how can i get a better phone for less?
First problem is your only allowed one exchange, second problem, your not going to find a better phone for less. Good news is the M520 is a good phone for its price. Your going have to pay more if you want more.
 9 years ago '04        #1615
NaMeLeSs- 83 heat pts83 OP
space
space
$9,102 | Props total: 3192 3192
 sucker32 said:
SPRINT REP
ANSWER THIS QUESTION

There is a software update the instinct
being pushed out on monday, if you kno what it consists please leak it. because what i have been told it is being rushed for some reason
some of the phones are unusable right out the box and have to be reflashed by samsung. i believe this is the update for that issue
 9 years ago '05        #1616
$outhside 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,105 | Props total: 1 1
Cant wait to get the update if there is one for my Instinct. I need instant messaging program and my damn mobile sync to work!
 9 years ago '06        #1617
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 NaMeLeSs- said:
First problem is your only allowed one exchange, second problem, your not going to find a better phone for less. Good news is the M520 is a good phone for its price. Your going have to pay more if you want more.
if ive been wit sprint since 2000, it shouldnt be that much more, i know a chick that got the customer service people to sell her a pearl for 25 bones.
 9 years ago '07        #1618
laxzation 
space
space
space
$69 | Props total: 0 0
I have the htc touch wit the sero plan is there any way i can send pictures wit this phone instaed of useing my email address?
 9 years ago '04        #1619
S|S 
space
space
^ look up sMMS.
 9 years ago '04        #1620
210eclectic 
space
space
$2,686 | Props total: 0 0
 $outhside said:
Cant wait to get the update if there is one for my Instinct. I need instant messaging program and my damn mobile sync to work!
go into the store and have them do a rtn, basically wipe it clean.
Make sure they save your contacts tho, anywho after reprogramming it and playing with it for while. The mobile sync will eventually work.

I had a customer, whose mobile sync wasnt working for a week.
So, after doing an rtn, reprogramming it, and pressing mobile sync to active(several times because im an impatient fu*k..lol)..i dont know it just kick started the crap and told me the customers contacts were backed up.

Granted it took me 30 mins , but it worked..

have them try that out, if that doesnt work..i dont know..

thats why i always wait a couple of mths to get a new ph..the first batch of phs always has issues.
Home      

most viewed right now
Jem Wolfie Aussie Hooper
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yummy 😜
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Essential Phone now available online, compatible w/ all carriers
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Times are hard. Amy Schumer in the Judge Judy audience
108 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Aug 18 - Three girls under 10 found slain in Maryland home
11 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
beyonces cousin kristin douglas
35 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Breakfast Club: Ace Hood Explains His Split From DJ Khaled, New Music &..
52 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Late 90's Early 2000 the show that came on before Pokemon when it was o..
49 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy