>>>Official Sprint Rep<<<

most viewed right now
Article inside Lead singer from Linkin Park commits suicide
404 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Man Divorces Wife On Their HONEYMOON After Seeing her w/ NO MAKEUP
37 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Usher's friends: "Aye you might wanna log into twitter right now fam"
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Remy Ma and homeless bum passed out
58 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #1581
S|S 
space
space
$11,588 | Props total: 1 1
 dipset kid0221 said:
Any news like that on the Q 9c? I would hate to pay $400 for it ($150 deposit) and then they lower the price 2 weeks after that.
if they lower the price within 2 to 4 weeks, you can e-mail them and they may credit you the difference.
 9 years ago '05        #1582
dipset kid0221 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,190 | Props total: 8 8
 S said:
if they lower the price within 2 to 4 weeks, you can e-mail them and they may credit you the difference.
thanks i never knew this.
 06-02-2008, 08:14 AM         #1583
Don Peru 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hey, i have a 2 year sprint contract that just ended in may....im interested in getting that SERO plan, but i need some advice on how to go about it...

should i call sprint first, threaten to jump ship, and try to get them to switch my service plan over?
or should i just cancel the line and start all over?

any help is appreciated
 9 years ago '04        #1584
J.BEEZY 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,031 | Props total: 1704 1704
i just got the sero plan and was wondering if it is easy to change it...i have the 500min for $30 and i think i might want the 1250min for $50...i just dont want to call them and have them try to give me a hard time
 9 years ago '07        #1585
g-zus 
space
space
space
$2,703 | Props total: 201 201
I have the Mogul and its kinda fu*ked up so if i go for a replacement...can i ask for the touch or another phone instead and just pay the difference?
 9 years ago '05        #1586
savage82 
space
space
$274 | Props total: 0 0
If you got the sero plan can you add another line on later or do you have to do it all at the same time???
 9 years ago '04        #1587
slimyellow 3 heat pts
space
space
$12,845 | Props total: 644 644
Purchase of the Instinct requires activation on an Everything plan, starting at $69.99. Existing customers can switch to Everything plans without extending their contract. New line activations require a two-year agreement. Instinct requires an Everything plan for key features to function appropriately. Customers currently may not switch to a service plan for the Instinct other than an Everything plan. GPS reliability varies by environment. Coverage is not available everywhere. Offers not available in all markets/retail locations or for all networks. The Sprint Mobile Broadband Network reaches over 230 million people. The Nationwide Sprint Network reaches over 262 million people. Other restrictions apply.

WHY??
 9 years ago '04        #1588
S|S 
space
space
 slimyellow said:
Purchase of the Instinct requires activation on an Everything plan, starting at $69.99. Existing customers can switch to Everything plans without extending their contract. New line activations require a two-year agreement. Instinct requires an Everything plan for key features to function appropriately. Customers currently may not switch to a service plan for the Instinct other than an Everything plan. GPS reliability varies by environment. Coverage is not available everywhere. Offers not available in all markets/retail locations or for all networks. The Sprint Mobile Broadband Network reaches over 230 million people. The Nationwide Sprint Network reaches over 262 million people. Other restrictions apply.

WHY??
same reason the Blackberry requires an additional plan for all its functions to work. because the Instinct has features designed by Sprint and Samsung that only work on certain plans. all in all, it's another twist to get people to pay more for something that is so hyped up (ala the iPhone and its exclusive plan).
 06-06-2008, 07:57 PM         #1589
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 S said:
same reason the Blackberry requires an additional plan for all its functions to work. because the Instinct has features designed by Sprint and Samsung that only work on certain plans. all in all, it's another twist to get people to pay more for something that is so hyped up (ala the iPhone and its exclusive plan).
even with sero???
 9 years ago '04        #1590
deziking 67 heat pts67
space
space
$18,539 | Props total: 3238 3238
:applause: to my boy he changed my plan went from $39.99 to $30 sero plan :applause: next is getting the new pda that comes out by samsung. noice!
 06-08-2008, 05:42 PM         #1591
Don Peru 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hey, i have a 2 year sprint contract that just ended in may....im interested in getting that SERO plan, but i need some advice on how to go about it...

should i call sprint first, threaten to jump ship, and try to get them to switch my service plan over?

any help is appreciated
 9 years ago '04        #1592
S|S 
space
space
they won't switch you. so you'll have to open a new line and then cancel your old one.
 9 years ago '04        #1593
deziking 67 heat pts67
space
space
$18,539 | Props total: 3238 3238
 Don Peru said:

any help is appreciated
you need to talk directly to the manager be nice and sh*t and bullsh*t that you have been with sprint for certain amount of time. My friend did it for me and they extended my contract to 2010 for $30 :applause: it works if you talk to them nicely. good luck and I did have sprint line for 4 years so they switched me to it. so it does work. don't let know one fool you. risk it on your own.:applause:
 9 years ago '05        #1594
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,371 | Props total: 375 375
does anybody have the rententions number??????????
 9 years ago '04        #1595
cutttdawg85 7 heat pts
space
space
$387 | Props total: 0 0
Any idea what up with the motorola Q's? I ordered on the 16th, free with rebates, now it says its on backorder still? Seen some stuff online saying its discontinued and they will never carry it again. I already paid my deposit, and they told me on the phone that it was still coming? Are they just bullsh*tting me to keep my money or what? If so whats the chance i can get them to give me another pda for the same price?
 9 years ago '05        #1596
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
To file an issurance claim how long do I have to have the phone activated.
 06-23-2008, 11:39 AM         #1597
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
insurance claims need to wait 30 days

as far as backordered Q, wouldn't surprise me as sprint is trying to get rid of all the motorola garbage phones.
 9 years ago '06        #1598
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,202 | Props total: 29 29
 NaMeLeSs- said:
Moto Q is going to be free June 15th but be careful, some people have nothing but problems with the q, some love it
how is it free?
 9 years ago '05        #1599
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
 deanwoof said:
insurance claims need to wait 30 days

as far as backordered Q, wouldn't surprise me as sprint is trying to get rid of all the motorola garbage phones.

Thanx fam..... One more thing how good are the samsung m520 and ip830? I am looking for an upgrade my damn m500 sux badly.
 9 years ago '04        #1600
ghettofab 
space
space
space
$498 | Props total: 0 0
is it possible to get unlimited incoming on the plan
add it for 5 or 10 bucks or something
do i have to slick talk to a rep

i know i talked to an a.ssociate that deals with sprint employee accounts
and she was gon set me up so i wouldnt have to change my number
or i wouldnt have to cancel my account, cause my contracts up
Home      

most viewed right now
Jul 19 - Why Americans are having less sex
26 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Whos moms is this?
132 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Michelle Rodriguez something serious with the bang bangs
39 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Jul 19 - Jesus is Real: Error Wipes out 5B in Student Loan Debt
110 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LET IT BURN! Usher Paying Bishes $1M For Giving 'Em Herpes. Get Yo Bis..
197 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA WHAT YOUR LEGS LOOK LIKE AFTER 16 Ws FOR THE 2018 PLAYOFFS :mjWTF:
22 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Ya'll Remember that show Cheaters
80 comments
1 day ago