>>>Official Sprint Rep<<<

most viewed right now
OT BREAKING: Tiger Woods Arrested For DUI In Florida. SMI..
157 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Yo why NBA pictures used to look so moist?
62 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside PartyNextDoor Dissing Drake?
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Raw...no pullout...no plan b
8 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #1561
deziking 65 heat pts65
space
space
$18,148 | Props total: 2426 2426
yo my friend emailed a sprint rep and asked em nicely if he can get a pda for school and sh*t and they let him pick which one he wanted and sh*t. is there a way I can get that ?
 9 years ago '04        #1562
S|S 
space
space
$11,588 | Props total: 1 1
how about trying to send an e-mail?
 9 years ago '07        #1563
KillaKanga 
space
space
$1,383 | Props total: 261 261
i was wondering if i have the $15 a month employee plan, can i get the blackberry curve and use all of its features without getting a data plan since i already have unlimited power vision? i dont need a blackberry email or anything, i just want it for texting, email, gps(can always use google maps), and other basic stuff. i dont want a WM phone from sprint bc their all ugly to me and the OS i hear is kinda sh*tty
 05-19-2008, 02:32 PM         #1564
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ok i have a question....is 150 a good price for a treo 755p and since the new treo is comin out in july would i be able to use insurance for that or would i be stuck with the 755p???
 9 years ago '04        #1565
killnarmy 26 heat pts26
space
space
$1,841 | Props total: 1921 1921
A couple of questions, I am currently a sprint customer, been with them for about 2 years +, I want to get on the SERO plan, can I get on it now then cancel my old account once I get SERO started? Should I wait for the Samsung Instinct or can I exchange my Centro once the Instinct comes out?
 9 years ago '06        #1566
jj01 
space
space
$43,969 | Props total: 2685 2685
probably an easy question but, how does the ins work? i been on the $4 ins program for about a year and have a crack in my phone. how can i get another one sent to me? would it be free, or would there be a deductible, and is it smarter to just say i lost my phone?
 9 years ago '07        #1567
lefhandit 
space
space
$343 | Props total: 134 134
Is the instinct worth waiting for?or should i just get a centro or mogul?
 9 years ago '04        #1568
S|S 
space
space
 killnarmy said:
A couple of questions, I am currently a sprint customer, been with them for about 2 years +, I want to get on the SERO plan, can I get on it now then cancel my old account once I get SERO started? Should I wait for the Samsung Instinct or can I exchange my Centro once the Instinct comes out?
you can sign up for SERO at anytime even if you already have an existing Sprint line/account. to avoid ETF, cancel the old account once your contract is over. To get an Instinct if already on a SERO plan, you'd probably have to pay out of pocket. Sprint doesn't do phone exchanges unless it's within 30 days.
 9 years ago '04        #1569
S|S 
space
space
 jj01 said:
probably an easy question but, how does the ins work? i been on the $4 ins program for about a year and have a crack in my phone. how can i get another one sent to me? would it be free, or would there be a deductible, and is it smarter to just say i lost my phone?
if you visit a Service & Repair store, you can have them look at your phone. they'll either fix the problem or give you a replacement for free, or order one and have you pick it up in-store within a few days (also for free). if you have the $4 insurance plan, lost or stolen phones aren't covered. that's only covered with the $7 plan, in which you'd have to pay a $50 deductible.

for future reference, don't you think it's kind of irresponsible to be paying for insurance when you don't even know how it works?
 9 years ago '04        #1570
S|S 
space
space
 lefhandit said:
Is the instinct worth waiting for?or should i just get a centro or mogul?
Wait for the Instinct.
 9 years ago '07        #1571
g-zus 
space
space
space
$2,688 | Props total: 180 180
Can I buy another phone for example the Instinct and switch my service over to that phone without any fees
 9 years ago '04        #1572
S|S 
space
space
 g-zus said:
Can I buy another phone for example the Instinct and switch my service over to that phone without any fees
there are no fees to switch phones on your service.
 9 years ago '06        #1573
da12nvx 8 heat pts
space
space
$360 | Props total: 0 0
yo i have a sprint q9c, is there any possible way i can use an unlocked tmobile dash instead?
 9 years ago '04        #1574
WOODS5000 
space
space
$2,145 | Props total: 72 72
 da12nvx said:
yo i have a sprint q9c, is there any possible way i can use an unlocked tmobile dash instead?
NOPE! get a mogul....
the dash is a.ss
 05-29-2008, 12:01 PM         #1575
blackTRUTH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I been with sprint for 2 years friday so my contract is going to end and i wanna get a pda but they're all so expensive even with an upgrade or new contract....is there any loopholes i can try to get a free pda for keeping my service? or Just a loophole for a free pda?
 9 years ago '04        #1576
S|S 
space
space
 da12nvx said:
the only phones that will work on the Sprint network are Sprint phones. period.
 9 years ago '04        #1577
S|S 
space
space
 blackTRUTH said:
I been with sprint for 2 years friday so my contract is going to end and i wanna get a pda but they're all so expensive even with an upgrade or new contract....is there any loopholes i can try to get a free pda for keeping my service? or Just a loophole for a free pda?
no, you can call and see if they can tack on an extra service credit or something but the $150 off is standard for someone who's done with their two year contract.
 9 years ago '04        #1578
NaMeLeSs- 83 heat pts83 OP
space
space
$8,978 | Props total: 2495 2495
 blackTRUTH said:
Moto Q is going to be free June 15th but be careful, some people have nothing but problems with the q, some love it
 9 years ago '05        #1579
Polo 3 heat pts
space
space
$287 | Props total: 24 24
Is there anyway I can get Sprint to upgrade my phone for screwing me over time after time. I have the ppc 6700 first it stop vibrating and they replaced it. I had it for about 2 months then something else went wrong. Now I have been without a phone for 2 weeks they sent me a replacement phone, but the ESN numbers weren't registered with Sprint so it couldn't be activated. Now I have been waiting for a week for them to send another phone, but they havent done it. WTF? What kind of compensation should I ask for?
 9 years ago '05        #1580
dipset kid0221 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,190 | Props total: 8 8
 NaMeLeSs- said:
Moto Q is going to be free June 15th but be careful, some people have nothing but problems with the q, some love it
Any news like that on the Q 9c? I would hate to pay $400 for it ($150 deposit) and then they lower the price 2 weeks after that.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside EyeCandyBIGBODYBOOTY B!TCHBAAATTTLLEEE aka The Tank Battle: Jill Scott..
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Conner McGregor about to put hands on Floyd this Fall!
101 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lipstick GOATson: Nicki Minaj Swore Off Pipe After Meek But Made An Ex..
108 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Meek Mill Still Plays Drake's "Back To Back" Diss Track "For Motivation"
46 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside What Hip Hop Producers Were Making in The 90's
124 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is this another awkward Hov pic?
151 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Happy Birthday Left Eye. She would've been 46
29 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Lil Snupe's Mama Breaks Down His Murder In Details. Original Killer Not..
79 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy