>>>Official Sprint Rep<<<

view more...

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #1926
Squareman19 
space
space
$450 | Props total: 22 22
whats the msl code for a lg rumor 2. someone locked mine and i dont know the code

9 years ago '05        #1927
JealousOnesHate 25 heat pts25
space
space
$14,628 | Props total: 4098 4098
 NaMeLeSs- said
That is suppose to be the rule in all corp. stores. but ive heard some places arent doing it that way, probably the store managers call.
guy at the store hooked me up...im gettin the TP2 and he told me about the buyback program thats about to start soon....told him i was go send the TP2 in for a discount off the Evo...he said "good s**t, great minds think alike"
Posted via Mobile Device

9 years ago '04        #1928
NaMeLeSs- 84 heat pts84 OP
space
space
$9,762 | Props total: 4526 4526
 Squareman19 said
whats the msl code for a lg rumor 2. someone locked mine and i dont know the code
The msl is unique to each phone, you'll need to call care or goto a store to find it
Posted via Mobile Device

9 years ago '06        #1929
GlynnJR 
space
space
$635 | Props total: 13 13
Aiight...What are the grounds for them swapping my TP for a TP2? Cuz iHonestly am having problems with my phone. It shuts off for no damn reason, some times it comes on itself sometimes iHave to turn it back on, when that happens all txts recieved within five minutes will be erased which pisses me all tha way off. Also, when using youtube i'll exit out of it and tha bar will stay on tha screen, just a big bother. Would these help me get tha TP2 if iGo 2 a corp store?

9 years ago '04        #1930
J.BEEZY 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,851 | Props total: 3881 3881
ok so i gotta centro with no insurance that wont/takes forever to charge...should i buy insurance and get a replacement or ive heard that "this is NOT a USER error...this is a device issue and is NOT customers responcibility!" and try and b**ch with no insurance and get em to fix/replace it??

9 years ago '04        #1931
space
space
 J.BEEZY said
ok so i gotta centro with no insurance that wont/takes forever to charge...should i buy insurance and get a replacement or ive heard that "this is NOT a USER error...this is a device issue and is NOT customers responcibility!" and try and b**ch with no insurance and get em to fix/replace it??
If you had the phone over 30 days TEP isn't an option. But if you had it under a year its still under warrenty, so I would take it to a service and repair sprint store. Hopefully its not port damage or your SOL
Posted via Mobile Device

9 years ago '04        #1932
Phillymatic 15 heat pts15
space
space
$5,188 | Props total: 2262 2262
yeeaaaaaaaaaa sooooooooo... question...

Lets say I'm jumping to Sprint and for myself I want pretty much 3g or 4g (mmmmmmmm Evoooo) service. The 2nd line nothing much special out side of maaaaaaaybe a text plan. For the two lines I'll need a family plan. so basically given that stuff what would the monthly damage be? Esp if we was talking an unlimited plan

8 years ago '04        #1933
J.BEEZY 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,851 | Props total: 3881 3881
what if any is the best way of trying to get your upgrade date pushed up??...mines in oct

8 years ago '07        #1934
laxzation 
space
space
space
$69 | Props total: 0 0
If I pay full price for the evo will i have to change from my sero?

8 years ago '04        #1935
space
space
 laxzation said
If I pay full price for the evo will i have to change from my sero?
yes if its the old $30 one

8 years ago '08        #1936
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
$10,623 | Props total: 398 398
switching from at&t to sprint because I want that htc evo 4g.

How much is it for the phone and a good plan? also if you respond to this can you prop me cuz i won't remember to look back at this cuz im stoned

8 years ago '04        #1937
space
space
 AyeDre said

How much is it for the phone and a good plan? also if you respond to this can you prop me cuz i won't remember to look back at this cuz im stoned
199= phone/ 79.99=plan

8 years ago '08        #1938
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
$10,623 | Props total: 398 398
 NaMeLeSs- said
199= phone/ 79.99=plan
Alright cool. Does that 79.99 plan include the $10 data thing? and is it unlimited?

8 years ago '08        #1939
GoldBluded 662 heat pts662
space
space
$21,618 | Props total: 35400 35400
 AyeDre said

^^ I'm switching because my iphone bill is $129.00 compared to 80 w/ the evo.

8 years ago '07        #1940
Tony_Stylezzz 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,926 | Props total: 386 386
 AyeDre said
Alright cool. Does that 79.99 plan include the $10 data thing? and is it unlimited?
Yeah it includes the extra 10 and its unlimited data, text, etc.

8 years ago '07        #1941
Tony_Stylezzz 2 heat pts
space
space
 Mr. K said
^^ I'm switching because my iphone bill is $129.00 compared to 80 w/ the evo.
130 for 1 line? That's too much money to pay each month for any phone. What kind of plan did you have before?

8 years ago '06        #1942
Honolulu Blue 33 heat pts33
space
space
$17,956 | Props total: 1972 1972
is $80 including any possible discounts? what discounts could i get in on if i wanted the evo? any?

8 years ago '07        #1943
Tony_Stylezzz 2 heat pts
space
space
Its a thread about the 25% discounts.

8 years ago '04        #1944
Kazel 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,459 | Props total: 469 469
What if I wanted the Evo, but they were sold out. Now I am trying to get it and exchange before the 30 days is up. I don't wanna be stuck with the Moment (although a good phone) I switched to Sprint for the Evo. Any tips or ideas?

8 years ago '04        #1945
space
space
 Kazel said
What if I wanted the Evo, but they were sold out. Now I am trying to get it and exchange before the 30 days is up. I don't wanna be stuck with the Moment (although a good phone) I switched to Sprint for the Evo. Any tips or ideas?
when is your 30 days up. Supplies should be much better by mid july

8 years ago '04        #1946
dj X 34 heat pts34
space
space
$19,246 | Props total: 8031 8031
Okay, so i had a sprint account a couple years ago, but terminated my contract to get the iPhone, and then i switched back to sprint last month for the EVO, should I get charged the activation fee? Because its showing up on this months bill...

When i purchased my EVO they said that my previous account was still open, so i don't get why i'd get charged the activation fee...

oh and the sprint spending limit, could i get that removed if i sign up for the auto-pay feature?

Thanks!!!

Last edited by dj X; 07-12-2010 at 10:27 AM..

8 years ago '07        #1947
Kala Babu 
space
space
$2,280 | Props total: 131 131
alright so im switching to sprint from tmobile since its so whack im sure you answered my question b4 but i dun wanna go through the pages im gettin on the line with my boy come august

so the family unlimited plan is 130.00 but i plan on using a 40% discount from my boy he works there
i wud be paying how much for the phone and how much is the plan for it and insurance?

8 years ago '07        #1948
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
space
$18,039 | Props total: 5553 5553
 dj X said
Okay, so i had a sprint account a couple years ago, but terminated my contract to get the iPhone, and then i switched back to sprint last month for the EVO, should I get charged the activation fee? Because its showing up on this months bill...

When i purchased my EVO they said that my previous account was still open, so i don't get why i'd get charged the activation fee...

oh and the sprint spending limit, could i get that removed if i sign up for the auto-pay feature?

Thanks!!!
Unfortunately, you still get charged the act fee. Whenever you have an acct. with Sprint, leave, and then come back, that old acct is still in our system but that doesn't mean its still "active". The activation fee is for activating that EVO, not activating the acct.

Spending Limit is just based off the system running your credit. If you sign up for auto-pay, that gets rid of the $5 a month Spending limit fee but if you pay your bill ON-TIME for one year straight, you can then request to have the Sprint credit department re-evaluate your spending limit and it could be removed at that time. But only after 1 year of on-time bill payments will they even consider removing the spending limit.

8 years ago '07        #1949
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
space
$18,039 | Props total: 5553 5553
 Kala Babu said
alright so im switching to sprint from tmobile since its so whack im sure you answered my question b4 but i dun wanna go through the pages im gettin on the line with my boy come august

so the family unlimited plan is 130.00 but i plan on using a 40% discount from my boy he works there
i wud be paying how much for the phone and how much is the plan for it and insurance?

Not sure where a 40% discount comes from and where does ya boy work? Sprint? If he works for Sprint and he is putting you on his Advantage Club Program, the phone is the same price as in store and there is no 40% discount off the plan insurance is $7 for Total Protection.
If you are getting a monthly discount for being employed at certain corporate companies then the percentage comes off the $129.99 plus you gotta add in taxes and no discount off insurance.
Be a little more specific with what discount you are getting and what phone and I will answer again, but i'm not familiar with a 40% discount.

8 years ago '04        #1950
dj X 34 heat pts34
space
space
$19,246 | Props total: 8031 8031
 wtr1906 said
Unfortunately, you still get charged the act fee. Whenever you have an acct. with Sprint, leave, and then come back, that old acct is still in our system but that doesn't mean its still "active". The activation fee is for activating that EVO, not activating the acct.

Spending Limit is just based off the system running your credit. If you sign up for auto-pay, that gets rid of the $5 a month Spending limit fee but if you pay your bill ON-TIME for one year straight, you can then request to have the Sprint credit department re-evaluate your spending limit and it could be removed at that time. But only after 1 year of on-time bill payments will they even consider removing the spending limit.
Thank you!!!!!!!!! very helpful

Home      

most viewed right now
+38online now  42
Video inside funny as sh*t: Jack thriller takes over EXXXOTICA 2018
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+54online now  27
Video inside Teyana Taylor is not ugly. ( RAWNOPULLOUT rough and rugged edition)
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  22
NBA Stat Nerds are needed. Shot attempts by MJ, compared to Lebron, in scoring.
84 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
-118online now  16
Ancient Egyptians were more EUROPEAN than African
125 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+32online now  12
Article inside When did you know your marriage was doomed?
136 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  9
Image(s) inside PSN Black Friday Sale
54 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
+64online now  8
Video inside Kodak Just killed 6ix9ine career