>>>Official Sprint Rep<<<

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Groom cancels wedding after video of Bride going Wild in Bachelorette ..
188 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
Ohhh Fux I'm cumn hard!!! Day 12 nofap fail
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Carmelahabibi is a bad bi-ch!!!
37 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Female Middle School Teachers Run The Fade Apparently After Running Out..
82 comments
@misc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #1501
S|S 
space
space
$11,588 | Props total: 1 1
by loyalty, i just meant possible discounts they could offer to you, such as a recurring monthly percentage off discount (for example, I receive a 20% off discount).
 03-26-2008, 04:20 PM         #1502
Jazzmin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Quick question about SERO account. When they say this:

Adding to an Existing Sprint Account

The SERO program is open to current Sprint customers that are activating a new line of service. Please note that due to the exclusive plans and discounts involved, Sprint is only able to add a SERO purchase to an existing SERO account. If you have an existing non-SERO Sprint account, a new Sprint account will be created for this discounted SERO line of service. We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause, but hope you will appreciate the deep monthly discounts this allows us to provide to you. For new SERO accounts, you may proceed through this online store or call 1-888-882-4030. If you would like to add a new line to your existing SERO account, you can do so through a SERO phone rep at 1-888-882-4030.

Do they mean I'd have to open a whole new account altogether? If so, what is required (new credit card, different person must open it, etc.)
 03-26-2008, 11:50 PM         #1503
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
new line can mean another phone on the account with a new phone number, or a new account altogether.
 03-27-2008, 10:31 PM         #1504
Jazzmin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^Aw ok, thanks
 9 years ago '06        #1505
dirtyalphaman 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,614 | Props total: 2534 2534
check this out and tell me what u think sprint reps.....
I started a sero acct with a free m300. then I switched over to my 6700 from my old acct. its a piece of shyt so after I had it on for 3 days I took it to a sprint store to get it "fixed". they couldn't fix it so they ordered a "new" phone. my question is are they gonna upgrade me or are they still passing out these 6700's??? let me know what u think and i'll let u know what happens next week.....holla
 03-28-2008, 06:10 PM         #1506
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
probably another 6700
 9 years ago '04        #1507
S|S 
space
space
i'd say 6700. also, i believe the replacement phone for the 6700 (if they don't have any in stock) is the 700wx.
 03-28-2008, 10:25 PM         #1508
Jazzmin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
when I went to the sprint store they told me my replacement would be the mogul (I have a 6700 as well)
 9 years ago '04        #1509
S|S 
space
space
i can help people get on SERO (no I am NOT a Sprint employee). you would have to be a non-Sprint customer and not have an existing contract with another cell phone carrier (or you if you have one, you should be willing to cancel with them with an ETF).

if you are WITH Sprint already and want SERO or a plan like SERO, i can help with this as well.

and of course both services come with a service fee on my end.

PM for more details. :)
 03-30-2008, 01:44 PM         #1510
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ haha serious? i hope you make money
 03-30-2008, 02:50 PM         #1511
weezyisgay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
my phone got damage and i aint got no insurance on it
is it too late to get insurance thru sprint
 9 years ago '04        #1512
S|S 
space
space
 deanwoof said:
^ haha serious? i hope you make money
i've actually already helped several people in the past. :D
 03-30-2008, 07:54 PM         #1513
trackster2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hey i want to sign up with sprint with sero
i already have sprint but its under my parents name

im planning on getting the mogul and i want to know if there are any hidden fees that we should know about.
is all data/web surfing free
text: right now until the 31st is free but after the 31st (of march) when i have text is that truly free
and i remember reading something under terms in condition
that sprint could change anything they want without notification
so does that mean my bill can run from $30 one month to $100 the next month when sprint wants to?
also i cant but the phone now, i gotta wait till i get paid
which is next week
is there anyway i can put my sprint shopping cart on hold with the free unlimited text until i get paid and buy it then?
thanks
 9 years ago '05        #1514
younghova032003 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,606 | Props total: 32 32
Is there a way to get and save free ringtones to my i880
 04-01-2008, 02:58 PM         #1515
xRockyxThomasx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
My Razor has a cracked screen and I need to get on a PDA asap... Is there any loophole I can use to get a new phone without paying for it, OR, at least paying for it upfront. I've been a member since September 07.
 9 years ago '06        #1516
dirtyalphaman 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,614 | Props total: 2534 2534
yeah it was another 6700............dammit!!!!! but the other one was a piece of shyt........at least the buttons work on this one. and the charger.......and the battery......i came out better anyways. is there anyway to get a mogul whereas i don't have to pay for it....or at least full price......or do i have to wait for this damn stimulus check????
 04-04-2008, 09:36 PM         #1517
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
until sprint runs out of 6700s, you're stuck with it.

sprint is even out of 6800s. my UP button hasnt worked over a month. and there ain't no way i'm getting it replaced with the touch
 9 years ago '04        #1518
buck1623 
space
space
space
$950 | Props total: 305 305
well S isnt respondin to my pms cuz i want a sero account....
 9 years ago '04        #1519
S|S 
space
space
 bigrob21v said:
i bought a rumor from my boy at work and i tried to call and switch it over to my plan but that are saying that he needs to release the ESN number what do i do??
Tell your co-worker to call in and release the ESN. If he has an existing balance on the phone, he'd have to pay that off before he would be able to release it.
 9 years ago '04        #1520
S|S 
space
space
 trackster2 said:
hey i want to sign up with sprint with sero
i already have sprint but its under my parents name

im planning on getting the mogul and i want to know if there are any hidden fees that we should know about.
is all data/web surfing free
text: right now until the 31st is free but after the 31st (of march) when i have text is that truly free
and i remember reading something under terms in condition
that sprint could change anything they want without notification
so does that mean my bill can run from $30 one month to $100 the next month when sprint wants to?
also i cant but the phone now, i gotta wait till i get paid
which is next week
is there anyway i can put my sprint shopping cart on hold with the free unlimited text until i get paid and buy it then?
thanks
I'd suggest signing up as a new customer with SERO. Doing a transfer of liability from your parents account to your name will not make it any easier for you to get SERO.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Damn Kylie
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Kingdom Cum
58 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Shaq & Chuck Back At It... Big Aristotle Threatening The Fade
71 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 23 - Police: Woman Hands ‘Blunt’ To Officer During Traffic Stop
109 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dad gives son’s handmade cardboard Nintendo Switch a massive, heartwar..
78 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside 10 Life Hacks That Will Change Your Adult Life
64 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 30 Is the New 50: "Old Age" is Killing My Dating Life
182 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 23 - President Trump's $4.1 TRILLION budget proposal in a nutshell
213 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy