>>>Official Sprint Rep<<<

most viewed right now
 70
BOX Mayweather trademarks 49-1
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 54
Living In Texas Versus Living In New York
95 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 49
Article inside Billboard & Nielsen Considering Banning Jay Z's TIDAL For Reporting F..
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 42
The most disrespecful line in the history of rap
31 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #1481
HYPHY_50 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$814 | Props total: 82 82
 S said:
i might be able to help, but i require service fees for my work. :cool:
I got your service fee right here.... :finger:

Naw, for real. Checked my January balance online on 1/30. My billing cycle begins on 1/17. I had a credit of 169.48. Then I get a text on Friday that my bill was past due and I had a total due of 372.48 with a past due of 277.00, I called customer service on 2/13 (that date my bill was due) and they told me that I had nothing due and the credit of 169. I made sure to have the rep note my account, but the dumb a.ss just noted that I called to check my balance. So I called customer service and even spoke with a supervisor, but they would not go over the bill with me. All the charges they had and what I had didnt add up. I have spent a sh*t load of time with stupid a.ss issues like this and in the end I have been right and have received a refund for the wrongful charges and an additional months bill. They are fu*kin idiots.

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead: :banghead::banghead:
 9 years ago '04        #1482
Floeji 
space
avatar space
space
$5,529 | Props total: 68 68
 HYPHY_50 said:
I got your service fee right here.... :finger:

Naw, for real. Checked my January balance online on 1/30. My billing cycle begins on 1/17. I had a credit of 169.48. Then I get a text on Friday that my bill was past due and I had a total due of 372.48 with a past due of 277.00, I called customer service on 2/13 (that date my bill was due) and they told me that I had nothing due and the credit of 169. I made sure to have the rep note my account, but the dumb a.ss just noted that I called to check my balance. So I called customer service and even spoke with a supervisor, but they would not go over the bill with me. All the charges they had and what I had didnt add up. I have spent a sh*t load of time with stupid a.ss issues like this and in the end I have been right and have received a refund for the wrongful charges and an additional months bill. They are fu*kin idiots.

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead: :banghead::banghead:
I've seen this happen a couple of times. It's going to take some time. Make copies of your bill and send it in. Threaten lawsuits.

If all else fails, call the Sprint CEO. You can find his office number, or at least the secretary from a Google search. It works. I had a customer do it. I thought he was bullsh*tting.
 9 years ago '05        #1483
~~S.L.I.M.~~ 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,030 | Props total: 149 149
 S said:
for phones, check out the Sprint site. and i don't think any of their phones support the Sony memory stick format.
cool, supposedly I got the sero going we'll see if they try to switch my plan. I kept it simple and copped the ic902.
 02-28-2008, 11:58 AM         #1484
blizzunt420 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yea i hear that
 9 years ago '04        #1485
biggz 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$4,659 | Props total: 3366 3366
I think my Sanyo phone just died on me. I can turn the phone on and off, receive calls and dial out, and receive texts. The problem is, my screen is black and it wont go back to normal. It been like this since last night. My guess is that I need a replacement phone and I have insurance.

I just want to make sure, do I need a replacement phone or can I just buy a new battery?
 9 years ago '04        #1486
S|S 
space
avatar space
space
$11,588 | Props total: 1 1
 biggz said:
I think my Sanyo phone just died on me. I can turn the phone on and off, receive calls and dial out, and receive texts. The problem is, my screen is black and it wont go back to normal. It been like this since last night. My guess is that I need a replacement phone and I have insurance.

I just want to make sure, do I need a replacement phone or can I just buy a new battery?
which insurance do you have? $7 TEP? if you bring it to a service and repair store, they might just be able to swap out the screen for free, so you can avoid having to pay the $50 deductible for a replacement phone.
 9 years ago '04        #1487
biggz 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$4,659 | Props total: 3366 3366
I have insurance. I went to the Sprint store today and asked about a replacement phone. They ordered one for me and said it will be there Tuesday and Wednesday. Thanks for the suggestion
 9 years ago '04        #1488
kidd247 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,049 | Props total: 1509 1509
hey quick question, I found a phone during mardi gras (sprint katana) which wasn't working. well I held on to it for some reason, and now it actually starts up. there is no contacts stored, so is there a possibility Sprint will let me activate service in my name with the phone? OR if they can look it up and maybe send it back to the owner.. its no big deal, just figured why not use it if I can't return it??
 9 years ago '04        #1489
S|S 
space
avatar space
space
$11,588 | Props total: 1 1
Just call into Sprint or take it to a Sprint store. They'll be able to check the ESN, which will tell you if it's clean and you can activate it or if it belonged to someone, at which point they can give it back to the owner.
 9 years ago '06        #1490
HYPHY_50 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$814 | Props total: 82 82
 Floeji said:
I've seen this happen a couple of times. It's going to take some time. Make copies of your bill and send it in. Threaten lawsuits.

If all else fails, call the Sprint CEO. You can find his office number, or at least the secretary from a Google search. It works. I had a customer do it. I thought he was bullsh*tting.
This sh*t actually worked. I got my payment of $277 credited back to my account and they gave me my original credit of $169.48 and are starting me off fresh. Good lookin out:applause:
 02-29-2008, 11:08 AM         #1491
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Simply Everything.
 9 years ago '04        #1492
210eclectic 
space
avatar space
space
$2,686 | Props total: 0 0
 deanwoof said:
Simply Everything.
the best 99.99 dollar plan so far.
 03-15-2008, 10:55 PM         #1493
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
blackberry curve dropping 4/17
katana lx dropping 4/17
sanyo pro ?200 and 700? dropping 4/17

hopefully samsung m800 drops that same date but i doubt it.

rumor is bogo until the end of the month i think.


Last edited by deanwoof; 03-15-2008 at 11:03 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #1494
starzz 
space
avatar space
space
$787 | Props total: 0 0
question? i just got done with my two years with nextel so i am month to month. my question is will i be considered a new customer if i signed up for sero and since i am month to month when i do decide to go with sero will i be able to port my number over? thanks in advance
 9 years ago '04        #1495
Floeji 
space
avatar space
space
$5,529 | Props total: 68 68
 HYPHY_50 said:
This sh*t actually worked. I got my payment of $277 credited back to my account and they gave me my original credit of $169.48 and are starting me off fresh. Good lookin out:applause:
Glad to have helped.
 9 years ago '04        #1496
S|S 
space
avatar space
space
$11,588 | Props total: 1 1
 starzz said:
question? i just got done with my two years with nextel so i am month to month. my question is will i be considered a new customer if i signed up for sero and since i am month to month when i do decide to go with sero will i be able to port my number over? thanks in advance
Do this:

1) Sign up for a new line under SERO (website may be easiest way, although I call since I have legit connects at Sprint).
2) Port your current Nextel # to a pre-paid. This cancels your Nextel account.
3) Port your pre-paid back to the Sprint SERO, now you have your old number on the new Sprint SERO plan...by the way, you will be seen as a new customer, so you might not get the loyalty respect from your years with Nextel (which really isn't a big deal).
 03-16-2008, 09:14 AM         #1497
master467 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deanwoof said:
blackberry curve dropping 4/17
katana lx dropping 4/17
sanyo pro ?200 and 700? dropping 4/17

hopefully samsung m800 drops that same date but i doubt it.

rumor is bogo until the end of the month i think.

might have to pick that one up..its about time for a new phone..
 9 years ago '04        #1498
NeXPhazE 
space
space
space
$667 | Props total: 5 5
I have the lg Muziq. I DONT have the internet on my phone. I wanted to make ringtones for the phone. the format is 3g2 but when I put them in that format it says wrong resolution size. What software should I use to correct this problem.
 9 years ago '04        #1499
buck1623 
space
space
space
$964 | Props total: 334 334
im still having issues getting my plan swapped over to a sero account. i came from nextel to sprint, ordered a mogul and a palm centrino (was on a fam plan wit nextel 2 i880s im tryina sell) and they were saying they couldnt transfer my account to a sero account.... anyone with any info on how to get this done, let me know...
 9 years ago '06        #1500
LYTE 116 heat pts116
space
space
space
$13,701 | Props total: 3607 3607
 S said:
Do this:

so you might not get the loyalty respect from your years with Nextel (which really isn't a big deal).
explain to me more about that "loyalty respect".

i've been with sprint since May of 2004. about a year ago, they removed my spending limit dued to "strong payments" as the letter said.

what type of things do you think i can get? i was thinking about pressing the issue about the Simply Everything plan at the price i pay for now roughly about $85

is there a particualar dept. i need to speak to when i call???
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 18
Jul 19 - Why Americans are having less sex
67 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside **Why**, was the U.S. Flag... **blowing, on the moon???!**
125 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside Whos moms is this?
148 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside Michelle Rodriguez something serious with the bang bangs
44 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 6
Article inside ESPN tells pro gamer to change Street Fighter character’s costume to ..
77 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside School Asks 100 Graffiti Artists To Paint It Before Renovation
114 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 2
Image(s) inside How to take care of your husband (From a 1950's home economics book)
225 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 2
Finally launched my clothing line. What do you guys think?
131 comments
1 day ago
@gear
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy