>>>Official Sprint Rep<<<

most viewed right now
 Video inside "King of Miami" Trick Daddy Bans Meek Mill from Miami BC of Wins and Lo..
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kyrie didn't screw Lebron. Lebron screwed Lebron.
146 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Toronto rapper Robin Banks shot 9 times and paralyzed from the neck down
203 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fresh PAWG for bx to worship
74 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #1461
Floeji 
space
space
$5,529 | Props total: 68 68
 S said:
getting a Blackberry without the BB plan is pointless. the whole point of getting a phone is for its functionality, not because of (as much as Apple likes to push it) its trendy nature.
Only place you can get a BB without the mandatory data plan is T-Mobile. It's a data feature/enhancement. You can put it on and get rid of it anytime you want. Without it, you can use the BB as a voice phone, but you can still PIN people.
 9 years ago '04        #1462
Floeji 
space
space
 eljesserocks said:
ever since the fast system went down its a fu*kin mission to get people zero deposits. fu*k snap.

whats the way around the snap system.
fu*k SNAP and FAST. They were the bane of my existence.
 9 years ago '04        #1463
Floeji 
space
space
 deanwoof said:
i want the curve because a) i work for sprint and i get an upgrade whenever i want b) i'm getting bored of my mogul had it since august c) tired of windows mobile even though most of the kinks are worked out d) blackberry has never disappointed me, except the feminine pearl, e) real push email without k!lling my battery

and i wouldnt really get the treo 800wx unless they really changed up the look because that treo form factor is tired and boring.
Just having a CDMA phone in comparison to a GSM one is a battery k!ller. People with Verizon RAZR's are always talking sh*t. Then I pull out my personal T-Mobile one and my work AT&T V3xx. Then they shut up.

I forget the logic behind it, but the way that the CDMA phones have to connect and stay in contact with the towers k!lls battery as opposed to the same phone with a GSM carrier.

Don't you just hate Verizon's Nazi attitude about manufacturer's software?
 9 years ago '04        #1464
Floeji 
space
space
 deanwoof said:
289 for an upstage? damn i thought dealers had better prices than that. even in corporate stores the upstage has always been 149.99 or less out the door and 50 rebate.

and i agree 100% about sprint care reps. they have some really stupid people working for them.
We stopped selling Sprint in like November. At one point, the Upstage was $30. Still didn't sell that great. Cool as a music player, but it was garbage as an everyday phone.
 9 years ago '04        #1465
S|S 
space
space
$11,588 | Props total: 1 1
 Floeji said:
Only place you can get a BB without the mandatory data plan is T-Mobile. It's a data feature/enhancement. You can put it on and get rid of it anytime you want. Without it, you can use the BB as a voice phone, but you can still PIN people.
Technically, that may be true. But I do know for a fact that some customers with Sprint have gotten by without a BB plan for the Blackberry. Of course they don't get the push e-mail and BB browser, but they just use other browsers for the internet and all that.
 02-22-2008, 10:07 PM         #1466
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you also get more drop calls on the gsm network with how their handoffs are. that is the benefit of cdma, better handoffs and clearer call quality.

when was the last time you were in your car and you knew you were going to get a phone call before the phone even rang with a cdma phone?
 9 years ago '07        #1467
laxzation 
space
space
space
$69 | Props total: 0 0
 laxzation said:
when I sign up for this sero account will I have total access over my line?
can anybody answer this for me and send me an sero email so I can sign up today
 02-23-2008, 12:20 PM         #1468
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
november.... costco? u work for costco/wireless advocates? ooo
 9 years ago '05        #1469
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,372 | Props total: 375 375
Dean, s, nameless???? I was lookin at that moto c9 or what ever its called and I wanted to know would I need an extra package like the BB? I know that sounds like a dumb question but, I haven't had a Motorola before.
 9 years ago '04        #1470
S|S 
space
space
BB plans are for Blackberry phones. If you're not getting a BB phone, you don't need a BB plan.
 9 years ago '05        #1471
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
 S said:
BB plans are for Blackberry phones. If you're not getting a BB phone, you don't need a BB plan.

That's what is actually stopping me from grabbing the BB. Everybody and the mom keeps saying sprint basically forced them into BB plans. I mean even though I have sero with all the bells and whistles. I can careless about the BB browser and the push email. So that's why I decided the Moto Q.
 9 years ago '04        #1472
S|S 
space
space
there's no point in having a Blackberry without a BB plan.
 02-24-2008, 12:04 PM         #1473
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
blackberry forces you to have the plan, not sprint.

it's sprint who decides the price.
 9 years ago '04        #1474
turntabledj 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,563 | Props total: 67 67
 Jaiden05 said:
Dean, s, nameless???? I was lookin at that moto c9 or what ever its called and I wanted to know would I need an extra package like the BB? I know that sounds like a dumb question but, I haven't had a Motorola before.

no... but if you want the rebate and/or sprint tv, unlimited internet, etc... you'll need at least the ultimate pack - 25.00 per month. the pro pack - 30.00 per month has unlimited text and everything else. once u get the rebate you can always change your plan to a lesser amount - just depends what u want.

Last edited by turntabledj; 02-24-2008 at 02:57 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #1475
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
 turntabledj said:
no... but if you want the rebate and/or sprint tv, unlimited internet, etc... you'll need at least the ultimate pack - 25.00 per month. the pro pack - 30.00 per month has unlimited text and everything else. once u get the rebate you can always change your plan to a lesser amount - just depends what u want.

I do have unlimited internet access and Text. I have the sero hook up
 9 years ago '05        #1476
~~S.L.I.M.~~ 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,030 | Props total: 149 149
yo, I'm currently trying to switch over to sprint, need to know what phones to look out for. I have a walkman w810i now, so probably what would work for me is good sound, 2MP cam, something that can fit a memory stick duo, and a external light would be very useful. Anything good quality for the buck.

But can anybody hook me up with that SERO?
 9 years ago '04        #1477
S|S 
space
space
for phones, check out the Sprint site. and i don't think any of their phones support the Sony memory stick format.
 9 years ago '06        #1478
HYPHY_50 1 heat pts
space
space
$814 | Props total: 82 82
billing issue, can anyone help???? sprint is screwing me so pm me if you can help.
thanks
 9 years ago '04        #1479
S|S 
space
space
i might be able to help, but i require service fees for my work. :cool:
 9 years ago '04        #1480
Floeji 
space
space
 deanwoof said:
you also get more drop calls on the gsm network with how their handoffs are. that is the benefit of cdma, better handoffs and clearer call quality.

when was the last time you were in your car and you knew you were going to get a phone call before the phone even rang with a cdma phone?
?

I don't drop calls with GSM. You know what's crazy? A girl I talk to all the time has an LG VX-8300 on Verizon and her sh*t stays dropping out. I'll be talking to myself for a minute. I'll have 3-5 bars. She'll call back and apologize for her phone dropping out.

CDMA is cool, but Verizon is too tight with their software policies. I want to see the manufacturer's software, not the ugly a.ss Verizon sh*t.

Going through the whole tap-dance of programming a Sprint phones used to p!ss me off. I'd rather *228 any day.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jul 22 - Trump Has Another Twitter Siezure. Doesn't Even Deny He's Try..
64 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let me get a 2-piece succulent original recipe breast meal w/ some pot..
27 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Months after kyrie is traded
24 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
I still wanna smash Regina Hall
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Drake dressed like somebody's aunt that make fire collard greens
90 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside NEW Justice League Comic-Con Trailer
255 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, Red Pill or Blue Pill?
108 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake buys gifts for famous strippers
131 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy