britney spears s3xtape leaks - her people claim its fake
69 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This random post proves DRAKE's SIMP levels are unmatched
41 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Mar 23 - 14 Girls is Washington DC between the ages of 10 - 18 are missing!!!!!
55 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside The Truth About your Birth Certificate! Smh
9 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-13-2008, 11:33 PM         #1441
kernel610 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
might not be the best place to ask the question, but since most people may not know what SERO is outside of this thread I figured it is appropriate. Does anyone know of any other similar programs to SERO that other companies have? For example does AT&T, T-Mobile, or Verizon offer a discounted employee friends & family type plan?
 02-14-2008, 07:54 PM         #1442
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
no. they. dont.
 02-15-2008, 07:52 PM         #1443
bluepaw9 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dean, were you serious bought selling your mogul?
 02-15-2008, 10:57 PM         #1444
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
when the curve comes out.... not now though :D
 9 years ago '05        #1445
blk9ne5ve 
space
space
$388 | Props total: 2 2
my sero plan expires next month, if i upgrade my phone can they extend my sero plan for another 2 years?

what are my options?
 9 years ago '07        #1446
laxzation 
space
space
space
$69 | Props total: 0 0
when I sign up for this sero account will I have total access over my line?
 9 years ago '04        #1447
Djkommish6 
space
space
$2,956 | Props total: 52 52
CDMA blackberry curve with direct connect for SPRINT!!!!! oh that would be DOPE!!!! either way Im copping the curve and switching to sprint whenever the curve comes out...cuz i got 7100i!!! wtf 7100i?? bb is on 9000!!!!!
 9 years ago '04        #1448
S|S 
space
space
$11,589 | Props total: 1 1
 blk9ne5ve said:
my sero plan expires next month, if i upgrade my phone can they extend my sero plan for another 2 years?

what are my options?
it depends. if you get a new phone at a discounted price, they will probably extend your contract. if you buy the phone at retail price, then they shouldn't extend your contract. if you're just looking to extend SERO, you can try to ask for something that will extend it, perhaps through e-mailing them.
 9 years ago '05        #1449
blk9ne5ve 
space
space
$388 | Props total: 2 2
 S said:
it depends. if you get a new phone at a discounted price, they will probably extend your contract. if you buy the phone at retail price, then they shouldn't extend your contract. if you're just looking to extend SERO, you can try to ask for something that will extend it, perhaps through e-mailing them.
propz, i'm gonna try to e-mail sprint customer service then, or give them a call.

thanks again.
 9 years ago '04        #1450
AnaMayShun 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,430 | Props total: 7 7
Anyone know when the "Any 3" perk is going to be available. I've seen people on Slickdeals say they got it added to their account. I've tried twice so far and gotten the same answer, that it's not available at this time.

For those who are wondering what the "Any 3" perk is. It's kinda like the T-Mobile myFaves. Where you pick any 3 #'s and it's unlimited to talk to them.
 9 years ago '04        #1451
S|S 
space
space
 AnaMayShun said:
Anyone know when the "Any 3" perk is going to be available. I've seen people on Slickdeals say they got it added to their account. I've tried twice so far and gotten the same answer, that it's not available at this time.

For those who are wondering what the "Any 3" perk is. It's kinda like the T-Mobile myFaves. Where you pick any 3 #'s and it's unlimited to talk to them.
The "3" perk is only available to Ensemble accounts right now. If you still sign into Sprint online with your phone number, then you're still in the P2K system.
 02-20-2008, 12:25 AM         #1452
bluepaw9 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ok dean, nameless, super, and to whom ever else is pretty knowledgeable bout these phones, I know this is probably a couple rookie questions but, well ima rookie just tryin to get some good info and seems like yall got it. First, it's a broad question, but why is in yalls opinion the Blackberry Curve gonna such a bad a phone? Like what makes it better than the Mogul, Touch, Treos, etc. and in yalls opinion is it gonna be? Also, Ive got the 1250 min Sero plan if i got this Curve would i have/need to get a BB plan with it also? Any help would be appreciated for sure. Im looking to get a new phone and just want to make the best choice and am willin to wait if i have to. Thanks fellas
 9 years ago '04        #1453
S|S 
space
space
getting a Blackberry without the BB plan is pointless. the whole point of getting a phone is for its functionality, not because of (as much as Apple likes to push it) its trendy nature.
 02-20-2008, 01:44 AM         #1454
bluepaw9 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Thanks S, also what about the 800wx? Do you think this would be worth waiting for? And as far as functionality does is compare to the Curve?
 9 years ago '04        #1455
AnaMayShun 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,430 | Props total: 7 7
 S said:
The "3" perk is only available to Ensemble accounts right now. If you still sign into Sprint online with your phone number, then you're still in the P2K system.
Well, I log on with a username and not my phone number. So I believe i'm on Ensemble. I guess I'll try to get the "Any 3" perk later. Thanks.
 02-20-2008, 11:37 AM         #1456
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i want the curve because a) i work for sprint and i get an upgrade whenever i want b) i'm getting bored of my mogul had it since august c) tired of windows mobile even though most of the kinks are worked out d) blackberry has never disappointed me, except the feminine pearl, e) real push email without k!lling my battery

and i wouldnt really get the treo 800wx unless they really changed up the look because that treo form factor is tired and boring.
 02-20-2008, 01:27 PM         #1457
eNcrypTioN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How can I sell a cellphone from Sprint? I have a treo 700wx and I want to get rid of it on ebay. Is there anything I should know or do with the ESM or w/e its called?
 02-20-2008, 06:18 PM         #1458
BreatheEasyy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ever since the fast system went down its a fu*kin mission to get people zero deposits. fu*k snap.

whats the way around the snap system.
 02-21-2008, 11:44 AM         #1459
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k 3rd party dealers
 9 years ago '04        #1460
S|S 
space
space
yeah, i think 3rd party dealers are a joke.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Kendrick Lamar IV
345 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dani Dani Dani :willdatass: Them Thangs poking out them jeans :kgdatass2:
91 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside MizzTwerksum Has A Wardrobe Malfunction! (Big Booty Exposed)
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Mar 22 - Missing 15 year old girl "heinously raped" on FB live
213 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Hallie Jade Mathers
113 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Y'all still buying every new Yeezy or nah?
83 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
NFL Kiper's 3.0 Mock Draft
32 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Troy Ave Crosses Out Former Manager Hovain’s Face in Artwork for New S..
107 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy