>>>Official Sprint Rep<<<

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 23 - President Trump's $4.1 TRILLION budget proposal in a nutshell
83 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Well Damn T.I. confronts Tiny about dealing with Floyd Mayweather. Hear her ex..
212 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL WR Calvin Johnson visiting the Raiders
55 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Nicki Minaj Confirms Nas Is Banging Her Out
199 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #1421
oneosi 
space
space
$1,079 | Props total: 0 0
Thanks In Advance

I would like to know what the best price I can get on the SERO plan for a Mogul...I would like to get it for less than $249 if anyone knows anything...thanks
 9 years ago '05        #1422
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,352 | Props total: 337 337
Ay dean or nameless. I have the sero plan now if I grabbed the 755 would I need a different package?
 9 years ago '04        #1423
turntabledj 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,561 | Props total: 64 64
i have the moto q 9c, but i dont know how to watch the vidz/movies i put on my SD card - need som help... oh yeah, the music plays with no problem
 9 years ago '05        #1424
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
 turntabledj said:
i have the moto q 9c, but i dont know how to watch the vidz/movies i put on my SD card - need som help... oh yeah, the music plays with no problem

How do you like your phone? I'm in a toss up between that and the treos 700wxs, 755p
 02-10-2008, 01:15 PM         #1425
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jaiden05 said:

Thats is all I needed to know. WTF is sprint still selling them from over a buc? Anyway I really don't follow them since I hand that big arse flip one. Which one would be the best to go after? I was looking at the 700wx and the 755.
sprint hasn't sold the 650 in over a year and a half, fam.
 02-10-2008, 01:16 PM         #1426
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ĐöØρЗŘ said:
Yo, tell me what the fu*k is going on with Sprint Windows Mobile MMS.
sprint blocked it apparently. sh*t sucks.
 02-10-2008, 01:17 PM         #1427
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 turntabledj said:
i think you have to convert them to a windows file (.avi? .wma?)
 9 years ago '05        #1428
oneosi 
space
space
I know this thread moves really fast so I guess I will try to ask again...

I would like to know what the best price I can get on the SERO plan for a Mogul...I would like to get it for less than $249 if anyone knows anything...thanks
 9 years ago '05        #1429
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
 oneosi said:
I know this thread moves really fast so I guess I will try to ask again...

I don't work for sprint but, I think finding the mongul be hard to grab for 249.99 w/o a contract. on the Sero site you could get it for 249.99 after a new two year commitment. Link to sero deals >

Last edited by Jaiden05; 02-11-2008 at 06:51 AM..
 9 years ago '05        #1430
oneosi 
space
space
Thanks, yea I got no problem getting the contract.... I dont have a plan right now anyway
 9 years ago '04        #1431
turntabledj 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,561 | Props total: 64 64
 Jaiden05 said:
How do you like your phone? I'm in a toss up between that and the treos 700wxs, 755p
overall the 9c is niiice... i only cop phones when my 2 yrs is up so i need sumthn thats gonna last, i aint bout dat changing cuz whats hot. right now the touch and mogul the most pop - but 9c under the radar; plus the chrome around the frame is a good look. only gotta charge it every other day w/ extended battery(if you know about that task manager), it also holds up to a 32gb sd card:wow:... aint even make dat sh*t yet people be like, "what kinda phone that is?" and i say, "this that CEO sh*t." :sleepy:

Last edited by turntabledj; 02-12-2008 at 11:15 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #1432
NaMeLeSs- 83 heat pts83 OP
space
space
$8,953 | Props total: 2466 2466
 turntabledj said:
overall the 9c is niiice... i only cop phones when my 2 yrs is up so i need sumthn thats gonna last, i aint bout dat changing cuz whats hot. right now the touch and mogul the most pop - but 9c under the radar; plus the chrome around the frame is a good look. only gotta charge it every other day w/ extended battery(if you know about that task manager), it also holds up to a 32gb sd card:wow:... aint even make dat sh*t yet people be like, "what kinda phone that is?" and i say, "this that CEO sh*t." :sleepy:

Blackberry Curve in april.... Thats the phone to get
 02-13-2008, 10:43 AM         #1433
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yup i'll get that as soon as it drops. who wants to buy my mogul?
 9 years ago '04        #1434
d_townplayboy 
space
space
$304 | Props total: 1 1
I just got a new mogul from the insurance because i told them my phone was lost, but it was just the screen broke. I never called sprint to let them know whats up. I know place that can fix the screen cheap. So is the esn registered stolen or lost? Can i fix the old phone and sell it?
 9 years ago '05        #1435
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
 turntabledj said:
Good looking out..
 9 years ago '04        #1436
Floeji 
space
space
$5,526 | Props total: 62 62
 deanwoof said:
you are entitled to your own opinion, as i am too.

obviously you were abused as a child and crave attention with a over inflated ego, comparing yourself to God, quoting something on the forum as your signature AND putting in extra spaces so people will think you're somebody.
How about no? Great childhood pal. I was also a Sprint Dealer. I've never had so many customers come back with issues regarding either service or outrageous bills. I can't front on the Sprint phones. They were nice, albeit a little pricey. Their upgrade policy turned a lot of my customers off too. Even though they'd get their $200 back as a rebate, they hated the thought of paying $289 for the Upstage.

Then with their sh*tty P2K billing system merges and FAST and SNAP never working, I'm glad they're no longer in business with us. Spending 2-3 hours on a call with an idiot Sprint rep who needed to be told everything 5 times and then realizes that all he needs is my dealer code (Which I gave at the beginning. Twice) and everything can be done.

If Sprint didn't have such great phones, they'd be totally sh*t. I only see Puerto Ricans buying Sprint nowadays anyway. (Around my area)
 02-13-2008, 05:17 PM         #1437
kernel610 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
OK i know sprint has some GSM phones because they are on their site under international phones. Does anyone know how this works since their network runs CDMA phones? What I'm looking to do is buy my buddy's unlocked Tilt that he has with AT&T. I can buy a sprint/nextel SIM card on ebay for cheap because a lot of the nextel's still use them. Is this possible? If I do this, are there going to be any issues or is it even possible??

EDIT: Better yet, I just realized that my mom's old nextel has a SIM card in it. Can I use this SIM??

Last edited by kernel610; 02-13-2008 at 06:09 PM..
 02-13-2008, 10:23 PM         #1438
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 d_townplayboy said:
I just got a new mogul from the insurance because i told them my phone was lost, but it was just the screen broke. I never called sprint to let them know whats up. I know place that can fix the screen cheap. So is the esn registered stolen or lost? Can i fix the old phone and sell it?
do you really need a separate thread for this?

no soup for you!
 02-13-2008, 10:26 PM         #1439
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Floeji said:
How about no? Great childhood pal. I was also a Sprint Dealer. I've never had so many customers come back with issues regarding either service or outrageous bills. I can't front on the Sprint phones. They were nice, albeit a little pricey. Their upgrade policy turned a lot of my customers off too. Even though they'd get their $200 back as a rebate, they hated the thought of paying $289 for the Upstage.

Then with their sh*tty P2K billing system merges and FAST and SNAP never working, I'm glad they're no longer in business with us. Spending 2-3 hours on a call with an idiot Sprint rep who needed to be told everything 5 times and then realizes that all he needs is my dealer code (Which I gave at the beginning. Twice) and everything can be done.

If Sprint didn't have such great phones, they'd be totally sh*t. I only see Puerto Ricans buying Sprint nowadays anyway. (Around my area)
289 for an upstage? damn i thought dealers had better prices than that. even in corporate stores the upstage has always been 149.99 or less out the door and 50 rebate.

and i agree 100% about sprint care reps. they have some really stupid people working for them.
 02-13-2008, 10:27 PM         #1440
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kernel610 said:
OK i know sprint has some GSM phones because they are on their site under international phones. Does anyone know how this works since their network runs CDMA phones? What I'm looking to do is buy my buddy's unlocked Tilt that he has with AT&T. I can buy a sprint/nextel SIM card on ebay for cheap because a lot of the nextel's still use them. Is this possible? If I do this, are there going to be any issues or is it even possible??

EDIT: Better yet, I just realized that my mom's old nextel has a SIM card in it. Can I use this SIM??
1. the gsm phones only work internationally.
2. no
3. no.
4. no.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside 15 Lies Your School Told You
79 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might have to paper bag this redhead PAWG with AUTISTIC features
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
she look like a psycho...dat is indeed crazy
42 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Creepy as fu-k.. this episode of different strokes was wrote by accused ped0ph..
154 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Well Damn Boosie on Buying a $50 Million Estate for $3 Million
24 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Red Dead Redemption 2 - new pics
43 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA But But But Lonzo isn't Atheletic....
110 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
May 22 - Ariana Grande Concert Ends in Emergency Evacuation After Explosions R..
488 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy