>>>Official Sprint Rep<<<

most viewed right now
 Video inside Drake sweating bullets like a virgin for Vanessa hudgens
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside WTF shorty head game is....
14 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Ohhh Fux I'm cumn hard!!! Day 12 nofap fail
60 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
May 24 - Alien life could already be in our solar system
19 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #1381
booie4 
space
space
$5,095 | Props total: 1117 1117
^the same thing happened to me, they had a problem with that department or something. i'll pm you the direct number to that department
 9 years ago '04        #1382
infam0uskills 14 heat pts14
space
space
$7,916 | Props total: 4026 4026
 GlynnJR said:
Yo, i'm so fukkin' pissed at sprint I could walk in a sprint store and k!ll err' fukkin' worker in dat bi*ch. Peep game, i went to and entered tha e-mail ordered tha bullshyt a.ss Lg Rumor, I was charged, and my phone was shipped. I got the phone then traded it in for a Moto Q9c. Now, err' thang was good until i recieved my bill. I signed on 4 the sero 1250 minutes plan for $49.99. These muthafukkaz gave me tha basic 200 plan $35.99, then they charged me for another Lg Rumor on tha billing statement. So, i'm not trippin. I call *2 and just wanna talk 2 a rep and gett my problems solved. I spoke 2 5 DAMN MUTHAFUKKAZ! 3 hung up on me, 1 said I was a government official and couldn't give me information on my own damn account, and tha last one who actually stayed on tha line told me to go 2 tha sprint store and I was told by them earlier 2day that they can't do anythang with billz. So, anybody Dean, S, whoever. Help me out cuz I don't know what 2 do!!!
P.S. Anyone know how to change the connection settings on a Moto Q9c cuz my connection is fukkin' slow as dial up!

i basically had the same problem when i signed up fam. Since you signed up online then they shouldve emailed you an invoice of what plan you signed up for and the phone you bought. What i did was printed those emails out, went to the sprint store myself, spoke to a manager and he dialed a # that only sprint employees dial im guessing, and he let me talk to a rep on the phone in the store and i basically explained the situation and they fixed it right then and there. and everything been smooth since that.
 9 years ago '04        #1383
infam0uskills 14 heat pts14
space
space
$7,916 | Props total: 4026 4026
question for the sprint rep:

im currently on the 1250 anytime sero plan, im wondering is it possible to lower the amount of minutes on the sero plan to something less but still stay on the sero plan? because due to a new job i really dont need the 1250 minutes anymore, and i wanna save some guap off the bills.
 9 years ago '05        #1384
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,352 | Props total: 337 337
I gotta question for a rep
Ok, I ran my credit report and sprint popped up for some Diversified billing sh*t for 142 dollars. My three phones are all paid and up to this date. What I want to know is what is this charge any why didn’t I get a bill? Who can I call to get this taken off? Props in advance
 01-17-2008, 09:51 AM         #1385
Jesse James 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jaiden05 said:
I gotta question for a rep
Ok, I ran my credit report and sprint popped up for some Diversified billing sh*t for 142 dollars. My three phones are all paid and up to this date. What I want to know is what is this charge any why didn’t I get a bill? Who can I call to get this taken off? Props in advance
Call sprint and ask for the customer finance department. Give them your social security # and they will pull the info up. Usually this happens because your account switches over to a new acct (due to various reasons) and a balance is left on the old one that closed which just sits there and eventually goes to collections while your current acct is paid and currently up to date.
 01-17-2008, 09:53 AM         #1386
Jesse James 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Send me a message if you want me to look into it for you.
 01-17-2008, 09:56 AM         #1387
Jesse James 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bluepaw9 said:
Ok, i know they've had a couple threads on it, but i figured i'd go ahead and ask anyway and ask for some response. Is the touch pretty much the best phone sprint has or mogul or one o the blackberry ones? yall holla at me n lemme know what you think..thanks
Go with the mogul. The tough is okay, but not all that. Blackberry will end up costing you extra $ because you have to sign up for the blackberry data plan (intenret access) which is much more expensive than the normal sprint data plans. Of course it mainly depends on what you need to use the phone for.
 9 years ago '05        #1388
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
 Jesse James said:
Call sprint and ask for the customer finance department. Give them your social security # and they will pull the info up. Usually this happens because your account switches over to a new acct (due to various reasons) and a balance is left on the old one that closed which just sits there and eventually goes to collections while your current acct is paid and currently up to date.

I thought of that also but, when I added on a new line I was update with that current bill. In fact my bill wouldn't of even added up to 142.00 dollars. I have the Sero plan and it totals about 90 dollars. Thanks for the help Imma call them.
 9 years ago '05        #1389
pYUNEit 
space
space
$707 | Props total: 0 0
Any word on when that new samsung iPhone looking thing is coming out?
 9 years ago '04        #1390
S|S 
space
space
$11,588 | Props total: 1 1
Looks more like the Mogul than the iPhone.
 01-27-2008, 08:02 PM         #1391
roclo7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Any dates on any new hot phones? Treo or PDA type phone
 9 years ago '06        #1392
jj01 
space
space
$43,947 | Props total: 2629 2629
is there a way to get onto that new $10 unlimited tx plan, if you are on the $15 joint now? i seen the commercial then went to the website and it really gave me no option.
 9 years ago '07        #1393
mommasboy 
space
space
space
$231 | Props total: 5 5
hey sprint reps i got a question, I have a mogul and i was intersested in upgrading it with that new beta rom thats floating around. I wanted to know if i brick my phone trying to instal it will sprint give me a new one for free or do i have to pay that 100 deductable. thanks.
 01-29-2008, 11:26 PM         #1394
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jj01 said:
is there a way to get onto that new $10 unlimited tx plan, if you are on the $15 joint now? i seen the commercial then went to the website and it really gave me no option.
you get the $10 if you change your plan to a Power Pack Plan.
 01-29-2008, 11:27 PM         #1395
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mommasboy said:
hey sprint reps i got a question, I have a mogul and i was intersested in upgrading it with that new beta rom thats floating around. I wanted to know if i brick my phone trying to instal it will sprint give me a new one for free or do i have to pay that 100 deductable. thanks.
you can try doing it and if it bricks, bring it to a repair location and see if they'll replace it for free on the spot.

if it's broken beyond repair, you gotta pay the $50 deductible.
 9 years ago '06        #1396
jj01 
space
space
$43,947 | Props total: 2629 2629
 deanwoof said:
you get the $10 if you change your plan to a Power Pack Plan.

whats the lowest one offered?
 02-01-2008, 06:01 AM         #1397
Jesse James 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lowest power pack plan is the 450 minutes for $39.99
 9 years ago '04        #1398
Floeji 
space
space
$5,526 | Props total: 62 62
 d_townplayboy said:
say pimp, i got that piece of sh*t sanyo 8300. ive been in my contract for like 8 months and i want one of the newer fones but i dont want to pay the whole price for a new fone. is there anyway around that. maybe signin another contract or something. i really want da i870 but i know its for nextel. hit me up let me know.
You broke a.ss n*gga. If you want a new phone and you can't upgrade, either make do with what you have or pay retail.

Always looking for shortcuts.
 9 years ago '04        #1399
Floeji 
space
space
$5,526 | Props total: 62 62
Sprint sucks.
 9 years ago '05        #1400
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
I know everyone is going to say go with the mongul but, my wife wants the rumor. Is there anything wrong with it?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Kingdom Cum
59 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Shaq & Chuck Back At It... Big Aristotle Threatening The Fade
71 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Damn Kylie
58 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 23 - Police: Woman Hands ‘Blunt’ To Officer During Traffic Stop
112 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside 10 Life Hacks That Will Change Your Adult Life
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dad gives son’s handmade cardboard Nintendo Switch a massive, heartwar..
80 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 30 Is the New 50: "Old Age" is Killing My Dating Life
183 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 23 - President Trump's $4.1 TRILLION budget proposal in a nutshell
216 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy