>>>Official Sprint Rep<<<

most viewed right now
Video inside And Yall Thought She Was GAY...............
13 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Trump attacks Kaepernick
367 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The lack of quality d1ck in 2017
186 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Married high school teacher, 25, 'had sex with 4of her students,2 of t..
37 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #1361
hmarcelus 
space
space
space
$561 | Props total: 0 0
i have sero, but I just got a job that gives me a discount with sprint. could i use that discount with sero?
 12-23-2007, 08:57 PM         #1362
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
no. sero is already heavily discounted.
 10 years ago '05        #1363
pYUNEit 
space
space
$707 | Props total: 0 0
Whats up, Dean or any other Rep or knowledgable sprint person in here, if i've got a plan already and i want to switch it over i know it might be hard but how would i go about doing this? any help would be much appreciated.
 12-29-2007, 09:56 PM         #1364
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
call sprint and ask and say you cant afford your current plan/rate anymore. if they still dont do it, ask to be transferred over to the cancellation department and explain to them that you cant afford it anymore.

if you are "savable" they'll switch you to sero usually
 10 years ago '04        #1365
S|S 
space
space
$11,588 | Props total: 1 1
terms and conditions of everyone's contracts are changing effective 1/1/08...get out of your contract without an ETF or mess around with retentions to get them to give you perks/better plans/discount on new phones to have you stick around.
 12-30-2007, 06:25 PM         #1366
Jesse James 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 S said:
terms and conditions of everyone's contracts are changing effective 1/1/08...get out of your contract without an ETF or mess around with retentions to get them to give you perks/better plans/discount on new phones to have you stick around.
Before you call in you better find out exactly what's changed (and it's not the terms and conditions) as well as how long you have to cancel otherwise you aren't going to be getting sh*t if you can't explain yourself.

And just a tip for future reference, if you call in begging for free stuff by threatening to cancel then know when to drop the bullsh*t and ask for what you want instead of continuing with the cancellation talk for 10 minutes. I had a few calls recently when the dumbasses didn't know when to quit with acting mad and wanting to cancel and after 10 - 15 minutes I cancelled these dumbasses because that's what they kept insisting on doing over some bullsh*t. Of course I kept an eye on their accounts and 10 minutes later they called in and spoke with someone else to remove the cancellation. The fools didn't even know how to call in and play the role right. If you want something when you call in then get to it instead of trying to overact.
 10 years ago '04        #1367
S|S 
space
space
 hmarcelus said:
i have sero, but I just got a job that gives me a discount with sprint. could i use that discount with sero?
E-mail eCare through your online Sprint account (Contact Us). If you get a clueless rep, they will add your employee discount automatically. It's pretty much the only way it can be done. Pretty improbable, though.
 10 years ago '04        #1368
S|S 
space
space
 Jesse James said:
Before you call in you better find out exactly what's changed (and it's not the terms and conditions) as well as how long you have to cancel otherwise you aren't going to be getting sh*t if you can't explain yourself.

And just a tip for future reference, if you call in begging for free stuff by threatening to cancel then know when to drop the bullsh*t and ask for what you want instead of continuing with the cancellation talk for 10 minutes. I had a few calls recently when the dumbasses didn't know when to quit with acting mad and wanting to cancel and after 10 - 15 minutes I cancelled these dumbasses because that's what they kept insisting on doing over some bullsh*t. Of course I kept an eye on their accounts and 10 minutes later they called in and spoke with someone else to remove the cancellation. The fools didn't even know how to call in and play the role right. If you want something when you call in then get to it instead of trying to overact.

Terms and conditions regarding the taxes charged on accounts have changed. Most Nextel users won't be adversely affected, but a lot of Sprint customers will be. Changing from government charges (something Sprint got screwed with... unwarranted overcharging, etc.) to "administrative" (aka, cover Sprint's own a.ss) charges.

Effective 1/1/08 up until you pay the current bill balance on your account, Sprint customers will have the opportunity to call and cancel without ETF. If you pay this month's bill, you accept the new terms by default.

These changes are explained on everyone's Sprint online account page and you (the customer) can read it to a CSR verbatim if necessary.

Yes, I agree, some people are idiots and don't know how to work the system. But power to the consumer in every case, they are the lesser of the two evils vs. the corporate giants.

01-01-2008, 12:26 AM         #1369
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cheap bastards.

bring on DC for 08. power to sprint and sero plans. direct connect bi*ches!
 10 years ago '04        #1370
S|S 
space
space
If anyone needs extensive help on their Sprint plan, PM me. We'll see if we can wok something out.
 01-03-2008, 08:44 AM         #1371
Jesse James 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And only people who's rates are going up are allowed to cancel. It doesn't apply to everyone.
 01-03-2008, 08:56 AM         #1372
ĐρЗŘ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yo S I gotta question, is there a limit to how many phones I can get if I keep breaking it and returning it to the store?
 01-03-2008, 09:43 AM         #1373
Jesse James 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ĐρЗŘ said:
Yo S I gotta question, is there a limit to how many phones I can get if I keep breaking it and returning it to the store?
The store will usually exchange your phone once or twice during that first 30 days under the warranty, but will usually refuse anything more than that and will tell you to call in to account services. Once you are outside the 30 days then most people will tell you that you are screwed and need to contact the manufacturer for their 1 year warranty on all phones or use your insurance replacement.
 10 years ago '04        #1374
S|S 
space
space
 ĐρЗŘ said:
If you have TEP (Total Equipment Protection) at $7 a month, you shouldn't have much to worry about. Without it, they'll only accommodate you so much before they tell you otherwise.
 10 years ago '04        #1375
diplomat2387 
space
space
$377 | Props total: 0 0
 deanwoof said:
new samsung slider. 3 new phones with DC - lg, sanyo and samsung. samsung i315 i think pda phone. sanyo s1. that's it for now.
So there will be a PDA type phone with HPPTT AKA QChat coming out in '08..?
 01-04-2008, 05:38 PM         #1376
bluepaw9 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
whats up, any of you guys who know a thing or two bout sprint aka dean or S or anyone else, have yall heard of the Touch Dual and if so yall know when it might be coming out? holla if ya heard anything. thanks
 10 years ago '04        #1377
S|S 
space
space
I'd a.ssume that would be the follow up to the HTC, but am not sure on when (or if) it'll come out for Sprint. They'll probably release a GSM version first for the other carriers before Sprint gets HTC to make a CDMA version.
 01-04-2008, 07:33 PM         #1378
bluepaw9 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah, it's made by HTC and i think its been released in Europe and i've seen a couple on that four letter auction site(not sure if i can say its name on here) looks cool as hell, same touch just wit keyboard.
 01-06-2008, 11:51 AM         #1379
bluepaw9 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ok, i know they've had a couple threads on it, but i figured i'd go ahead and ask anyway and ask for some response. Is the touch pretty much the best phone sprint has or mogul or one o the blackberry ones? yall holla at me n lemme know what you think..thanks
 10 years ago '06        #1380
GlynnJR 
space
space
$632 | Props total: 9 9
Yo, i'm so fukkin' pissed at sprint I could walk in a sprint store and k!ll err' fukkin' worker in dat bi*ch. Peep game, i went to and entered tha e-mail ordered tha bullshyt a.ss Lg Rumor, I was charged, and my phone was shipped. I got the phone then traded it in for a Moto Q9c. Now, err' thang was good until i recieved my bill. I signed on 4 the sero 1250 minutes plan for $49.99. These muthafukkaz gave me tha basic 200 plan $35.99, then they charged me for another Lg Rumor on tha billing statement. So, i'm not trippin. I call *2 and just wanna talk 2 a rep and gett my problems solved. I spoke 2 5 DAMN MUTHAFUKKAZ! 3 hung up on me, 1 said I was a government official and couldn't give me information on my own damn account, and tha last one who actually stayed on tha line told me to go 2 tha sprint store and I was told by them earlier 2day that they can't do anythang with billz. So, anybody Dean, S, whoever. Help me out cuz I don't know what 2 do!!!
P.S. Anyone know how to change the connection settings on a Moto Q9c cuz my connection is fukkin' slow as dial up!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Best Films of the Year so Far?
114 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
BOX 49 year old Mike Tyson destroying the heavy bag still
96 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Bhad Bhabie - Hi Bich (Back with a new video)
213 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sep 21 - infamous mob rat/scumbag sammy "sammy the bull" gravano released from..
54 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Diaper Booty Or Blessed? 🤔
64 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside NBA Live 18 is LIT! Posting my own GamePlay Footage. BEAST MODE!
53 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Maury Laughs At German Model Who Got Injections To Turn Herself Black
146 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Stephen Jackson: KD is an egg avatar now. I have no respect for him
135 comments
2 days ago