most viewed right now
Usher New $10 Mil Lawsuit for Exposing ANOTHER Woman to STD
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
How Much You'd Have If You Saved $1 A Day For The Rest Of Your Life
37 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #1341
HYPHY_50 1 heat pts
space
space
$814 | Props total: 82 82
 deanwoof said:
i know in california, they were/are doing a test with unlimited calling and aircard for a big low price. drop by your local sprint corporate store and ask them about it.
I actually called them today and found this out. They have a few good deals but I did pick this up
 12-08-2007, 03:57 PM         #1342
Jazzmin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ok...

I have a PPC-6700....I want the Mogul AND the Rumor....I'm only eligible for an upgrade of $75 so should I wait until my contract is up or should I terminate now and buy both? Also, this SERO account sounds wonderful and something I could definitely use so would I be able to obtain it if I terminated early?
 12-08-2007, 10:21 PM         #1343
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sprint wont recognize you as a new customer for 90 days usually.
 10 years ago '07        #1344
laxzation 
space
space
space
$69 | Props total: 0 0
my two year contract is up and 'm thinking on staying with the company. the hard part is i don't know what phone to get i like that new touch and i'm leaving on getting it but seeing alot of bad feedback? but thinking on about getting it anyway. what is a SERO account and how do i go on getting that plain?
 10 years ago '04        #1345
Javon23 252 heat pts252
space
space
$45,086 | Props total: 6183 6183
 laxzation said:
my two year contract is up and 'm thinking on staying with the company. the hard part is i don't know what phone to get i like that new touch and i'm leaving on getting it but seeing alot of bad feedback? but thinking on about getting it anyway. what is a SERO account and how do i go on getting that plain?
read the previous post on the last 2 pages
its a employee referral plan
 10 years ago '04        #1346
Javon23 252 heat pts252
space
space
$45,086 | Props total: 6183 6183
 deziking said:
yo i'm trying to get a sero plan to man. i have a question can an existant sprint user be able to get sero plan?
in general "no"
very few people get lucky switching over to sero
i was one of the few lucky ones.
 12-12-2007, 10:17 AM         #1347
JDMek9 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
are there any other sprint phones coming out anytime soon?
 10 years ago '06        #1348
phoenixstar 
space
space
$873 | Props total: 0 0
yo i need help i came in with sprint like a last year dec 1st they told me i could keep it for 30 days and then deactivate it if i dont like it so how is it the bill is like 900.00 i got a plan with two phones and i told them that i was moving into a different area iin that same month which i called and changed my number and billing address and they have no coverage in my area they didnt tell me that nore did they tell me that me and the person i was talking to were on the same account and the whole time i thought we were talking for free but they said the phones were on roam the whole time and that it wa s charges on the account because of that and i did cancel before the trial period ended s o what can i do? i really just need some advice on thhis please
 12-13-2007, 12:12 AM         #1349
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm breaking this post down

yo i need help i came in with sprint like a last year dec 1st they told me i could keep it for 30 days and then deactivate it if i dont like it
yes

so how is it the bill is like 900.00 i got a plan with two phones and i told them that i was moving into a different area iin that same month which i called and changed my number and billing address and they have no coverage in my area they didnt tell me that nore did they tell me that me
you really should check to see if you had coverage or not when you checked out your new place. when you call someone to change your address, they're going to a.ssume you already moved. they see no need to check to see if you have coverage or not.

and the person i was talking to were on the same account and the whole time i thought we were talking for free but they said the phones were on roam the whole time and that it wa s charges on the account because of that
most plans that came out in december 06 had free mobile to mobile and roaming built in unless you had an area wide plan, a free incoming plan, or the basic 200 minute plan.

and i did cancel before the trial period ended s o what can i do?
huh? you just said you kept the service for more than the first 30 days. so you are in a legal binding contract

i really just need some advice on thhis please
call up sprint. ask for cancellation department. explain to them. see if they can give you a courtesy credit for some of the charges. if not, you're SOL. but you will not be let out of your contracts for free since sprint didn't force you to move. so you're looking $400 on top of the $900 you say you owe.

let this be lesson learned that you can't get out of your contract free by putting your phone on roaming and racking up a high phone bill in hopes you get let go without paying your cancellation fee (not you, but other people in general that think this method works).
 12-13-2007, 12:17 AM         #1350
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JDMek9 said:
are there any other sprint phones coming out anytime soon?
no. sprint isn't releasing phones again. ever!

new samsung slider. 3 new phones with DC - lg, sanyo and samsung. samsung i315 i think pda phone. sanyo s1. that's it for now.

and it will depend on how the market responds to the new DC phones and how sprint advertises them.

the rumor's sold nearly a million in barely a month since it's been released so sprint knows that full keyboard/slider apparently sells well (DUH!).
 12-13-2007, 05:59 PM         #1351
Jesse James 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HYPHY_50 said:
I was in a Sprint repair shop and they had a special of unlimited minutes/text messaging and data for $99 a month. For $129 it included Sierra Wireless Aircard. Has anyone came across this deal? I went back to the shop and the owner closed it and replaced it with a Verizon store. I fu*ked up

That plan is on a trial basis in limited markets. You have to be in Sacramento, San Francisco or Tampa Bay (and maybe one or two other cities that I can't recall right now), have your service connected to that area (basically your area code need sto be in one of those areas.) and you have to talk to someone who knows the plan exists or knows how to pull up info on it and apply it which basically rules out customer service and thre majority of retentions.

I found out about this a couple months ago, but the areas it's offered to is so limited that it's not discussed much and I can only think of two people that I have seen ask about it ever. You are #2.

If you are in an area that it is offered in then you can call in to retentions and ask about it. The person probably won't know what the hell you are talking about, but if they aska a supervisor and look it up then they will find it. Good luck getting it, but it's not going to be easy to get done. Be ready to be on the phone a long time trying to reach someone who can get it done for you.

Also i'm not sure when the offering period ends. For some reason I want to say it ends in January, but don't quote me.
 12-13-2007, 06:07 PM         #1352
Jesse James 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deanwoof said:
call up sprint. ask for cancellation department. explain to them. see if they can give you a courtesy credit for some of the charges. if not, you're SOL. but you will not be let out of your contracts for free since sprint didn't force you to move. so you're looking $400 on top of the $900 you say you owe.
Good luck getting someone in retentions to waive that amount for you on a cancelled account. First off, since you cancelled there's no incentive for retentions to help you because they can't get credit for saving your lines and retaining you as a customer so as soon as you start asking for $900 to be taken off your account, they're going to just tell you no or look for someone to transfer you off to.

Second, that amount is way over the limit of anyone on the phones so they'll have to submit that to a supervisor or a an adjustor. They're probably going to reject it since you already cancelled and there's no reason to remove valid charges from someone that already cancelled their account and is no longer a customer.

You can try because you may be able to get half waived by someone if you agree to pay the remainder, but your in for some long waiting and frustration before you can get it done. Should have called in before you cancelled. You would have had a lot easier time getting it done that way.
 12-13-2007, 06:36 PM         #1353
Jazzmin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Can one of you please answer my question? Thanks

I have a PPC-6700....I want the Mogul AND the Rumor....I'm only eligible for an upgrade of $75 so should I wait until my contract is up or should I terminate now and buy both? Also, this SERO account sounds wonderful and something I could definitely use so would I be able to obtain it if I terminated early?
 12-13-2007, 11:20 PM         #1354
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jesse James said:
Good luck getting someone in retentions to waive that amount for you on a cancelled account. First off, since you cancelled there's no incentive for retentions to help you because they can't get credit for saving your lines and retaining you as a customer so as soon as you start asking for $900 to be taken off your account, they're going to just tell you no or look for someone to transfer you off to.

Second, that amount is way over the limit of anyone on the phones so they'll have to submit that to a supervisor or a an adjustor. They're probably going to reject it since you already cancelled and there's no reason to remove valid charges from someone that already cancelled their account and is no longer a customer.

You can try because you may be able to get half waived by someone if you agree to pay the remainder, but your in for some long waiting and frustration before you can get it done. Should have called in before you cancelled. You would have had a lot easier time getting it done that way.
he never said he cancelled. he said he activated last december. then somehow his bill shot way high.
 12-13-2007, 11:22 PM         #1355
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jazzmin said:
Can one of you please answer my question? Thanks

try calling retention and see if they'll switch you over to sero and see what price they can get you for the phones because you dont mind cancelling and then coming back in on someone else's account. tell them you dont want to cause false churn. if they still wont do it, just end the call, hop on over to sprint.com/sero and sign up for 2 new phones/sero plan. when they come, then call retention again and cancel out your original line.

i guess. . .
 10 years ago '07        #1356
laxzation 
space
space
space
$69 | Props total: 0 0
i was just on the sero site and i need a email address to get pass the first page so can anybody help me with that
 12-14-2007, 12:22 AM         #1357
Jazzmin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 laxzation said:
i was just on the sero site and i need a email address to get pass the first page so can anybody help me with that
Yeah what he said...n thanks deanwoof i'll try that
 10 years ago '04        #1358
Marcyville 
space
space
$6,249 | Props total: 2 2
 12-14-2007, 09:20 PM         #1359
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
shem foster eh? LRC eh? that you?
 12-16-2007, 03:24 PM         #1360
Juice 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yo, I just got a palm centro....is there neway i can use the music on my playlist as ringtones?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside You prolly gotta make 6 figures to cuff her
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jul 20 - Texas woman traveling with 4-year-old daughter found with $2M..
81 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Authorities Shut Down Two Major Dark Web Markets
101 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
The most disrespecful line in the history of rap
194 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Living In Texas Versus Living In New York
400 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Two Bee Stings A Camel Toe And A Jackass
56 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Thick Puerto Rican GILF still reppin Ruff Ryders, BX taking her for a r..
65 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jul 20 - OJ SIMPSON WEARS YEEZY BOOST TO PROBATION HEARING!
40 comments
22 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy