>>>Official Sprint Rep<<<

most viewed right now
 94
Image(s) inside Jan 21 - Trump Says Media Will Pay a Big Price For Reporting His Inaug..
75 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 87
Video inside Troy Ave Responds To Wack100
108 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 60
Image(s) inside Smash or Pass PAWG Crystal Bottoms?...
89 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 49
Image(s) inside Bay Area Legend... Keak da Sneak was shot last night
52 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 11-17-2007, 09:29 PM         #1321
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  


i dont know how minnesota is, but it should be corporate sprint market. i know some places in MONTANA, and other places nationwide, are in an affiliate market, so you cant get SERO.

$30/$50/$100 month for 500/1250/2500 minutes with unlimited text, data and free nights after 7pm with unlimited mobile to mobile, roaming and all that other sh*t.

compare that to a basic 450 minute plan with sprint, you're looking at $40 for minutes, $10 for unlimited text, and $15 for data that's $65, for navigation it's $40 and $30, which is $70.

atnt that's $40 (5000 nights/weekend minutes), unlimited media bundle for $40, enhanced voicemail for $2, and 7pm calling for $9 that's $91

verizon $40 for minutes, $20 for unlimited "IN" and 5000 to other carriers, VCast for $15, detailed billing $2 no option for 7pm for $77 or the nationwide premium for $80.

tmobile my favs 300 for $40, unlimited text for $15, tmobile slow a.ss wb for $6 that's $61.

so what do you think? SERO?

yeah i think so too.
 11-17-2007, 10:07 PM         #1322
Jazzmin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ok...

I have a PPC-6700....I want the Mogul AND the Rumor....I'm only eligible for an upgrade of $75 so should I wait until my contract is up or should I terminate now and buy both? Also, this SERO account sounds wonderful and something I could definitely use so would I be able to obtain it if I terminated early?
 9 years ago '05        #1323
d_ville5 
space
avatar space
space
$838 | Props total: 3 3
are there family sero plans? if a 2nd line is added can they get a sero family plan?
 9 years ago '07        #1324
g-zus 
space
space
space
$2,656 | Props total: 120 120
 deanwoof said:


i dont know how minnesota is, but it should be corporate sprint market. i know some places in MONTANA, and other places nationwide, are in an affiliate market, so you cant get SERO.

$30/$50/$100 month for 500/1250/2500 minutes with unlimited text, data and free nights after 7pm with unlimited mobile to mobile, roaming and all that other sh*t.

compare that to a basic 450 minute plan with sprint, you're looking at $40 for minutes, $10 for unlimited text, and $15 for data that's $65, for navigation it's $40 and $30, which is $70.

atnt that's $40 (5000 nights/weekend minutes), unlimited media bundle for $40, enhanced voicemail for $2, and 7pm calling for $9 that's $91

verizon $40 for minutes, $20 for unlimited "IN" and 5000 to other carriers, VCast for $15, detailed billing $2 no option for 7pm for $77 or the nationwide premium for $80.

tmobile my favs 300 for $40, unlimited text for $15, tmobile slow a.ss wb for $6 that's $61.

so what do you think? SERO?

yeah i think so too.
can i get this plan when i upgrade my phone?
 9 years ago '05        #1325
baltimore 
space
space
space
$46 | Props total: 0 0
Yo longer question

I recently got a new phone with the 150 off for being with sprint for 2 years.. When i did that somehow some of the extras on the account were taken off, picture mail, data, roaming. So when i'm using my phone it gets wild overages to $239. So i call to complain since my phone gets cut off, they tell me i can't dispute them till the bill comes out. So i get them to turn my phone on till i can dispute them..

Now I called to dispute them on the 13th, they said they understand, and that there will be an adjustment and to wait 8-10 hours for it to take place.. It doesn't so i call the next day they say they understand, wait 24 hours, so i wait and still nothing so i call again.. They say the same sh*t, forwarding to a supervisor to be authorized since its sooo much. So now i'm like fu*k, i'm tired of being on the phone with them so i wait for a couple days, its now the 18th, i call again and they tell me the same sh*t. It has been forwarded to their manager to be approved, check on it tomorrow..

How the fu*k do i break this cycle? My phone's been off cause i'm not paying 240 dollars for nothing.. They keep jerking me. Is there a number that i can call directly to get someone who has the authority to process my adjustment??
 9 years ago '04        #1326
Grisly 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$6,437 | Props total: 376 376
iight.

peep.

i grabbed a phone and a 2 year contract last december.

how do i go about getting an upgrade.

i'm not trying to pay 300-400 for a new phone man.

i've had this a900 for ages.

all they tryna give me is a 75$ discount.

fu*k kinda sh*t is that.
 9 years ago '06        #1327
twenty1 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,112 | Props total: 72 72
 deanwoof said:


i dont know how minnesota is, but it should be corporate sprint market. i know some places in MONTANA, and other places nationwide, are in an affiliate market, so you cant get SERO.

$30/$50/$100 month for 500/1250/2500 minutes with unlimited text, data and free nights after 7pm with unlimited mobile to mobile, roaming and all that other sh*t.

compare that to a basic 450 minute plan with sprint, you're looking at $40 for minutes, $10 for unlimited text, and $15 for data that's $65, for navigation it's $40 and $30, which is $70.

atnt that's $40 (5000 nights/weekend minutes), unlimited media bundle for $40, enhanced voicemail for $2, and 7pm calling for $9 that's $91

verizon $40 for minutes, $20 for unlimited "IN" and 5000 to other carriers, VCast for $15, detailed billing $2 no option for 7pm for $77 or the nationwide premium for $80.

tmobile my favs 300 for $40, unlimited text for $15, tmobile slow a.ss wb for $6 that's $61.

so what do you think? SERO?

yeah i think so too.
okay, checked out that link. who/where is the hookup on the sprint employee email addy? available thru pm? something else? suggestions?
 9 years ago '04        #1328
deziking 61 heat pts61
space
avatar space
space
$17,702 | Props total: 1684 1684
yo i'm trying to get a sero plan to man. i have a question can an existant sprint user be able to get sero plan?
 11-25-2007, 07:55 PM         #1329
roclo7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yo!!!!!!!!!!! When the hell is sprint going to start replacing the damn 6700 with the newer 6800?? I keep hearing they are just giving out refurbished 6700.

I need an upgrade ASAP!
 9 years ago '04        #1330
RatedQue 50 heat pts50
space
avatar space
space
$2,961 | Props total: 430 430
 roclo7 said:
Yo!!!!!!!!!!! When the hell is sprint going to start replacing the damn 6700 with the newer 6800?? I keep hearing they are just giving out refurbished 6700.

I need an upgrade ASAP!

It would be alot easier on yourself if you just go buy one.
 11-26-2007, 04:05 AM         #1331
Jazzmin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jazzmin said:
Ok...

I have a PPC-6700....I want the Mogul AND the Rumor....I'm only eligible for an upgrade of $75 so should I wait until my contract is up or should I terminate now and buy both? Also, this SERO account sounds wonderful and something I could definitely use so would I be able to obtain it if I terminated early?
 11-26-2007, 08:49 AM         #1332
roclo7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FuryStryfe said:
It would be alot easier on yourself if you just go buy one.

Yea...........And it would cost alot more money as well. No way im droppin $300 on a phone. Cell phones aint worth that kinda money to me.
 9 years ago '04        #1333
hmarcelus 
space
space
space
$561 | Props total: 0 0
i am on sero plan right now (49.99) and i have the treo 700wx. If i bought a touch off ebay would i be able to activate it and use it with my sero plan?
 11-27-2007, 02:12 AM         #1334
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hmarcelus said:
i am on sero plan right now (49.99) and i have the treo 700wx. If i bought a touch off ebay would i be able to activate it and use it with my sero plan?
yeah pretty easily. make sure you buy a phone without a contract (i know sounds dumb, but you never know).

just call sprint, tell them you want to do a esn swap. you should be good to go in 5 minutes after talking to them.
 9 years ago '07        #1335
g-zus 
space
space
space
$2,656 | Props total: 120 120
Which phone is better the mogul or the touch
 11-29-2007, 12:40 AM         #1336
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
mogul.
 11-29-2007, 11:43 PM         #1337
Jazzmin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jazzmin said:
help please!!!!!!:wow::wow::wow:
 9 years ago '06        #1338
GlynnJR 
space
avatar space
space
$632 | Props total: 9 9
Hurr'z tha deal, I have currently finished up my 2 year agreement with sprint last month and now I'm tryin' 2 gett a new phone and gett in on the Sero plan. How do I go about doing that? Also, with this $150 rebate with a new agreement, does this mean I gett tha lowest price available 4 a phone or do I gett $150 off of a price? Propz 4 whoeva helps out ya boy


Last edited by GlynnJR; 12-06-2007 at 11:50 AM..
 9 years ago '06        #1339
HYPHY_50 
space
avatar space
space
$742 | Props total: 4 4
I was in a Sprint repair shop and they had a special of unlimited minutes/text messaging and data for $99 a month. For $129 it included Sierra Wireless Aircard. Has anyone came across this deal? I went back to the shop and the owner closed it and replaced it with a Verizon store. I fu*ked up
 12-08-2007, 12:03 AM         #1340
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i know in california, they were/are doing a test with unlimited calling and aircard for a big low price. drop by your local sprint corporate store and ask them about it.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 43
Image(s) inside Bill & Joe... Dat ass!
109 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 33
Video inside "I Let My Best Friend Have Sex With My Boyfriend." By having a threesome
112 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside Emily Ratajkowski Walking Her Dog
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside George Bush is a fool :mjlol:
178 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 8
Actor Miguel Ferrer Dead at 61
57 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside Top 10 Games of All Time
122 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside New Hi-Res Look At Zordon & Rita Repulsa From Power Rangers
43 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside Body Sweet As A Peach
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy