>>>Official Sprint Rep<<<

most viewed right now
OT BREAKING: Tiger Woods Arrested For DUI In Florida. SMI..
157 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside PartyNextDoor Dissing Drake?
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Yo why NBA pictures used to look so moist?
62 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Raw...no pullout...no plan b
8 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '07        #1301
g-zus 
space
space
space
$2,688 | Props total: 180 180
Is there ANY way that i can cancel my phone before the contract expires without paying a fee?
 10-27-2007, 12:47 PM         #1302
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
death certificate.
 10 years ago '04        #1303
d_townplayboy 
space
space
$304 | Props total: 1 1
two quick questions.

1. my contract is up on one of my lines. now if i cut that line can a get a sero account if i open a new line.

2. if i just cancel everything how long do i have to wait to be considered a new customer, to be able to get sero.
 11-03-2007, 12:52 PM         #1304
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
1. yes you can. call customer care (retention/cancellation dept) first and ask them since you're out of contract could they convert the out of contract line to SERO and send you out a phone. if they really say no, then ok tell them you would like to cancel services on the out of contract line effective tonight (or whatever date you feel like cancelling).

then call the sero website number and tell them you would like to add a sero line to your acct.

2. if you cancel both at the same time, you wont be considered a new customer for sero for 3 months.

try to keep the one line that's still in contract so you can get sero for your "third" line. when you have the one original and the one sero, then i'd call retentions again and tell them you'd like to change the original line to sero. tell them you've already done it once, and you wouldnt mind doing it again, it's costing sprint more money, etc. if not, cancel it out and order another sero as another line so you'd have 2 sero plans now.

long process but it's how it's gotta be odne
 10 years ago '06        #1305
LYTE 112 heat pts112
space
space
space
$13,500 | Props total: 3094 3094
im reading on the net that sprint allows you to switch phones online with the ESN, something about ensemble billing.
talk to me mannnnnnnn...
 11-04-2007, 11:04 PM         #1306
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it'll just let you do a chat with a cust care rep i think

i know the lg rumor and the palm centro (and probably touch) all self-activate when you do a swap, which is great news
 10 years ago '04        #1307
NaMeLeSs- 83 heat pts83 OP
space
space
$8,978 | Props total: 2495 2495
 deanwoof said:
it'll just let you do a chat with a cust care rep i think

i know the lg rumor and the palm centro (and probably touch) all self-activate when you do a swap, which is great news
yeah that self activation started with katana dlx, but i havent seen it really work forreal.

iive seen so many sprint employees come to me to get this htc touch its insane, phone is ok its a nice size. but we should of came with the touch slide, we just tryin to have our lil iphone clone, wait until your screen dies and you cant get your contacts or anything back

BTW This month marks the 2 year anniversary of this thread wow thats pretty cool.. special thanks to dean for keepin it moving on my times of absence.

Any sprint employees need advantage or edrp devices hit me on the pm

Last edited by NaMeLeSs-; 11-11-2007 at 07:05 PM..
 11-11-2007, 07:07 PM         #1308
Arkanjal 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what i wanna know, is what the hell is Sprints hiring policy. WTF do the mangers be thinking?

this is on some real sh*t...

I have damn near 5 years of retail experience, i know my sh*t, and have applied to sprint quite a few times over the years. and i havent even gotten a fu*king interview.

but whenever i go to the sprint store, all i see is people not doing anything, poor customer service, not knowing sh*t about anything. i see dudes standing around, texting on there phone, talking to other employees.....yet theres like 8-10 people on the list of people that need help.
 10 years ago '04        #1309
space
space
 Arkanjal said:
what i wanna know, is what the hell is Sprints hiring policy. WTF do the mangers be thinking?

this is on some real sh*t...

I have damn near 5 years of retail experience, i know my sh*t, and have applied to sprint quite a few times over the years. and i havent even gotten a fu*king interview.

but whenever i go to the sprint store, all i see is people not doing anything, poor customer service, not knowing sh*t about anything. i see dudes standing around, texting on there phone, talking to other employees.....yet theres like 8-10 people on the list of people that need help.
i got where im at today by just knowing people with influence. if you dont know anyone be persistant. bring in your resume talk to the Store manager or asm personally. Call Call Call. make sure they know you want a job forreal. its holiday time so they are definitely bulking up the staff levels
 10 years ago '07        #1310
mommasboy 
space
space
space
$231 | Props total: 5 5
I see a lot of people tlking about this plan, How do I go about getting it. I currently have a phone under my wife's name. My contract is up and I have a $150 credit for a new phone, we also share minutes. My credit is bad so will I still be able to get that sero plan. Also I want that new touch phone. Can u help me?
 10 years ago '07        #1311
g-zus 
space
space
space
$2,688 | Props total: 180 180
yeah how do you get the sero plan. I asked a sales rep about it and he was clueless about the Sero Plan.
 10 years ago '04        #1312
space
space
uh oh the sero talk is back again LoL..... hit me in pm for more details
 11-13-2007, 01:30 AM         #1313
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i hate the touch.

the rumor has been flying off the shelf. about time sprint released something cooler looking.

now i cant wait for the new samsung.
 11-13-2007, 12:37 PM         #1314
Arkanjal 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deanwoof said:
i hate the touch.

the rumor has been flying off the shelf. about time sprint released something cooler looking.

now i cant wait for the new samsung.
what new samsung?
 10 years ago '04        #1315
deziking 65 heat pts65
space
space
$18,149 | Props total: 2426 2426
pmed sent!
 10 years ago '05        #1316
d_ville5 
space
space
$839 | Props total: 6 6
so i added a second line for my sis. i have 30 days to disconnect the line and give everything back or i have to pay the early termination fee right? I'm not sure if I need two lines, but if i do, i got the Katana II, can I exchange phones in those 30 days? I think i want the Katana DLX. Also if I cancel the phone, how will it affect the sales reps numbers?
 11-16-2007, 11:27 PM         #1317
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if you cancelled, he would lose the activation and get charged back within 180 days.
 10 years ago '06        #1318
twenty1 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,125 | Props total: 89 89
okay, tryin to get a summary of what's goin on here. there's a lot of info, and a lot of pages. i haven't read them all. but, i'm just tryin to clarify:
so, this sero plan does exist? and the prices for the plans are really good? how do you go about getting one?

related to this, are you eligible for sero plan only if you have good credit? if you only have fair credit is there any way to work the system?

currently with verizon. signal kinda sucks overall. minneapolis area. had at/t 6 years prior to 2006, when switched to verizon.
 10 years ago '04        #1319
space
space
 twenty1 said:
okay, tryin to get a summary of what's goin on here. there's a lot of info, and a lot of pages. i haven't read them all. but, i'm just tryin to clarify:
so, this sero plan does exist? and the prices for the plans are really good? how do you go about getting one?

related to this, are you eligible for sero plan only if you have good credit? if you only have fair credit is there any way to work the system?

currently with verizon. signal kinda sucks overall. minneapolis area. had at/t 6 years prior to 2006, when switched to verizon.

if you can get a sprint phone activated under your name, you can get sero... will it be easy ? depends on how you go about it, if you set it up on the sero site initially, then you should have no problems... but if you try and get sero after u get ur line... may have a big problem finding someone who knows how to do that
 10 years ago '05        #1320
DymeKatcha 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,074 | Props total: 796 796
Yo Nameless, I sent you PM's, will definately prop if you help out. Can also look out in other ways. Appreciate the responses.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside EyeCandyBIGBODYBOOTY B!TCHBAAATTTLLEEE aka The Tank Battle: Jill Scott..
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Conner McGregor about to put hands on Floyd this Fall!
101 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lipstick GOATson: Nicki Minaj Swore Off Pipe After Meek But Made An Ex..
108 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is this another awkward Hov pic?
151 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside What Hip Hop Producers Were Making in The 90's
124 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Meek Mill Still Plays Drake's "Back To Back" Diss Track "For Motivation"
46 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Lil Snupe's Mama Breaks Down His Murder In Details. Original Killer Not..
79 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Happy Birthday Left Eye. She would've been 46
29 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy