Image(s) inside OG Powerangers cast reunite
24 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Big Booty Giving You an Open Invitation
85 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Kevin Gates Accepts Transfer To Illinois, Receives Support From Gucci ..
123 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA NBA "Low" Arching Shots
15 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-06-2007, 08:17 AM         #1261
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if i have a mogul and i have a normal sprint account.....can i buy a sero account with a free phone and then when i get my phone activate my mogul instead of the free one???
 9 years ago '04        #1262
NaMeLeSs- 81 heat pts81 OP
space
space
$8,725 | Props total: 1961 1961
Im selling my treo 700wx, im putting it on ebay tonight
 9 years ago '05        #1263
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,330 | Props total: 194 194
 NaMeLeSs- said:
Im selling my treo 700wx, im putting it on ebay tonight

what's the link to it?
 10-08-2007, 11:29 AM         #1264
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SmooveDude said:
if i have a mogul and i have a normal sprint account.....can i buy a sero account with a free phone and then when i get my phone activate my mogul instead of the free one???
you could. but then you'd be paying for 2 lines.
 10-08-2007, 11:29 AM         #1265
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2suave4tv said:
what would happen if I were to move to an area that has no nextel/sprint service at all? would I have to pay a cancelation fee or would I just be dropped from contract?
pay the cancel fee. sprint didnt make you move. you signed a legal binding contract.
 10-08-2007, 12:46 PM         #1266
2suave4tv 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deanwoof said:
pay the cancel fee. sprint didnt make you move. you signed a legal binding contract.
No they didn't but aspects of my job did, if I were staying I'd keep the service. I'm not tryin to pay a full cancelation fee when I have 4 months left under contract. but thx for your input anyway.
 10-08-2007, 01:43 PM         #1267
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deanwoof said:
you could. but then you'd be paying for 2 lines.
but im sayin can i cancel my normal account and use my mogul for the sero one instead of the free phone
 9 years ago '05        #1268
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
Does sprint activate unlocked phones?
 9 years ago '04        #1269
TheDirector217 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,398 | Props total: 264 264
Deanwoof, Nameless . . . . REALLY need y'all's help here. I got an offer from Sprint I need to accept here before October 12, 2007, so I need some exact guidance on how I can pimp this situation to my advantage. Here's the backdrop . . . .

I am a Sprint customer. Have been for over 6 years now. Now I have a Treo 650. My contract is over in February 2008 plus I have been eligible for a full phone upgrade since September, 2007. My current plan has me at 450 anytime minutes (no data) plus free roaming for $39.99, plus insurance ($7) & 500 texts for $7 more. In the mail, I just got a "Sprint Loyalty" offer I have to take before October 12, 2007. The offer states if I call back a certain number before then I will get a $115 service credit towards my account if I renew with another 2-year agreement.

My question I pose is, how can I pimp the situation & get:

1) this "Sprint Loyalty" $115 credit plus

2) a new Treo 755p for $199.99 AND

3) get my renewed 2-year plan to be the SERO $30 plan with unlimited data as well?? (Or should I get the $49.99 plan, because I know sometimes there's restictions on specials & upgrades when your plan is < $34.99???) Also I have a $125 account limit ever since I started with Sprint & I want to get that lifted as well. I am a good standing customer, & I believe my phone has inactive (1 or 2 days I think) no more twice in my 6 years w/ Sprint with the last instance being 4 or more years ago. I tend to pay off the previous month's bill before it was due & just let the current balance sit until near the due date, then pay it off.

Thanks a lot, props in advance. I really need you guys input on this one . . .
 10-08-2007, 10:53 PM         #1270
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SmooveDude said:
but im sayin can i cancel my normal account and use my mogul for the sero one instead of the free phone
you can cancel. but you'd pay your cancellation fee. you cant trick the system.
 10-08-2007, 11:01 PM         #1271
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheDirector217 said:
Deanwoof, Nameless . . . . REALLY need y'all's help here. I got an offer from Sprint I need to accept here before October 12, 2007, so I need some exact guidance on how I can pimp this situation to my advantage. Here's the backdrop . . . .

I am a Sprint customer. Have been for over 6 years now. Now I have a Treo 650. My contract is over in February 2008 plus I have been eligible for a full phone upgrade since September, 2007. My current plan has me at 450 anytime minutes (no data) plus free roaming for $39.99, plus insurance ($7) & 500 texts for $7 more. In the mail, I just got a "Sprint Loyalty" offer I have to take before October 12, 2007. The offer states if I call back a certain number before then I will get a $115 service credit towards my account if I renew with another 2-year agreement.

My question I pose is, how can I pimp the situation & get:

1) this "Sprint Loyalty" $115 credit plus

2) a new Treo 755p for $199.99 AND

3) get my renewed 2-year plan to be the SERO $30 plan with unlimited data as well?? (Or should I get the $49.99 plan, because I know sometimes there's restictions on specials & upgrades when your plan is < $34.99???) Also I have a $125 account limit ever since I started with Sprint & I want to get that lifted as well. I am a good standing customer, & I believe my phone has inactive (1 or 2 days I think) no more twice in my 6 years w/ Sprint with the last instance being 4 or more years ago. I tend to pay off the previous month's bill before it was due & just let the current balance sit until near the due date, then pay it off.

Thanks a lot, props in advance. I really need you guys input on this one . . .
goto and check the eligibility. if it does say 9/07 you'll be good. you probably wont be able to get onto the sero plan since it's for new customers only.

you should call that number and get that 115. then when you hang up with them, call the cancellation department and see if they can give you more incentives to stay with sprint (30 days). they will get you the 755 for the lower price. ask them to upgrade your credit class to change your spending limit. do the 450 minute plan and add the $30 unlimited text and internet package. see if the cancellation dept can get you any loyalty discounts. say you've heard your friends/coworkers get a loyalty discount of 10% and since you've been with sprint for so long, if you qualify for them or not.
 9 years ago '04        #1272
TheDirector217 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,398 | Props total: 264 264
 deanwoof said:
goto and check the eligibility. if it does say 9/07 you'll be good. you probably wont be able to get onto the sero plan since it's for new customers only.

you should call that number and get that 115. then when you hang up with them, call the cancellation department and see if they can give you more incentives to stay with sprint (30 days). they will get you the 755 for the lower price. ask them to upgrade your credit class to change your spending limit. do the 450 minute plan and add the $30 unlimited text and internet package. see if the cancellation dept can get you any loyalty discounts. say you've heard your friends/coworkers get a loyalty discount of 10% and since you've been with sprint for so long, if you qualify for them or not.
I have been having issues with my account as of late in the year or so. (Dropped calls, bad handsets, etc.) It is on record in my "file" so to speak. If I threaten to leave for Verizon (which I am really considering anyway) & I play the angry customer role, you think I can still get on with the SERO plan???? I think the chips are in my favor, as my contract is about to expire soon. I would really like to get on that SERO plan, as once I get a 755p I plan on using the Internet more frequently than I do now - I now use it on a per use basis. I've heard situations from people where they threatened to leave if they didn't get their "X,Y, & Z" demands met. My homegirl works at the Palm store & said a lady threatened to get her Treo 755p from Palm because they had a free GPS kit promotion at the time. My homegirl said she called Sprint from the Palm store & threatened 'em then 2 minutes later Sprint had a 755p en route to her crib for $199. How should I play this, Dean??? Thanks for all your help. You're good folk. Appreciate that . . . .
 10-09-2007, 11:13 AM         #1273
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you can try whatever route you want to, it all depends how your negotiating skills are. but you have to think for yourself, if a carrier isn't right for you as far as dropping calls go, why are you with them? because of price? if that were the reason, we'd all have cricket and driving geo metros, wearing kmart clothes and eating mashed potatoes, rice and beans every night.

not everything should be about money. think what is more important to you in a cell phone service. i'm not going to lie to anybody that sprint or verizon or atnt is the best service. they all have their goods and their bads.
 9 years ago '04        #1274
Marcyville 
space
space
$6,248 | Props total: 1 1
I still haven't received my $100 rebate...what the fu*k.
 9 years ago '05        #1275
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
 Jaiden05 said:
Does sprint activate unlocked phones?
Do you have any idea wolf
 9 years ago '04        #1276
slimyellow 3 heat pts
space
space
$12,705 | Props total: 340 340
am i considered a new customer if i cancel my sprint family plan one day.... and sign up for sero the next day?

damn, how would i be able to keep my old number if i did this?

Last edited by slimyellow; 10-09-2007 at 05:12 PM..
 10-10-2007, 02:27 PM         #1277
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Marcyville said:
I still haven't received my $100 rebate...what the fu*k.
how long has it been since you got the phone? rebates take 2 months usually.

first check and track your rebate status.

if you got rejected/no trace of you, call the rebate dept (8004774127). choose english, choose customer, put in your phone number, then wait about a minute or 2 and you'll be talking to the rebate people.
 10-10-2007, 02:27 PM         #1278
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jaiden05 said:
Do you have any idea wolf
sprint only uses sprint phones fool.
 10-10-2007, 02:29 PM         #1279
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimyellow said:
am i considered a new customer if i cancel my sprint family plan one day.... and sign up for sero the next day?

damn, how would i be able to keep my old number if i did this?
you cant keep your number if you sign up for sero. its for new customers only.
 9 years ago '04        #1280
Marcyville 
space
space
$6,248 | Props total: 1 1
 deanwoof said:
how long has it been since you got the phone? rebates take 2 months usually.

first check and track your rebate status.

if you got rejected/no trace of you, call the rebate dept (8004774127). choose english, choose customer, put in your phone number, then wait about a minute or 2 and you'll be talking to the rebate people.
Good looks.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dr. Sebi's Hair Follicle Fortifier Gone Horribly Wrong
196 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ass so juicy
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Caution:A video of how an lsd trip feels(judging by the comments)
84 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This monk has dope kicks on
44 comments
19 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Raw with no hesitation
55 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside "I realized at that moment that I was not truly loved by this man"
146 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Mar 24 - Bombshell reveal could help Aaron Hernandez beat double murder rap
79 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Kevin Hart claps back at fan about Dave Chappelle
114 comments
1 day ago