Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
206 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
66 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
100 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ty Dolla $ign & YG Reportedly Paid Aussie Soccer Star $100K To Avoid L..
13 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #1221
Marcyville 
space
space
$6,252 | Props total: 10 10
 infam0uskills said:
i used to have sprint problems with their customer service, but you just have to be persistent with them and keep making sure your corrections are being made. thats what i did i kept calling til they confirmed my corrections.
Yeah, that outsourcing sh*t pisses me off. These Indian mufu*kas don't know how to speak English, don't document sh*t in the system, I have to curse somebody out every time I call up there.
 10 years ago '05        #1222
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,411 | Props total: 394 394
 Marcyville said:
Yeah, that outsourcing sh*t pisses me off. These Indian mufu*kas don't know how to speak English, don't document sh*t in the system, I have to curse somebody out every time I call up there.

I wasn't going to say it but, this sh*t is so true. I am at the point where I ask for operator Id numbers. They get mad when you ask to speak to some one who speaks proper english. I had sprint before the merger and it was the sh*t. Maybe I should try and get a job.

Also one of the Indian reps going to say THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS LOL

Last edited by Jaiden05; 09-23-2007 at 05:27 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #1223
deziking 80 heat pts80
space
space
$19,551 | Props total: 5154 5154
yo how do i get that 20% off monthly on my sprint billl???
 09-23-2007, 05:58 PM         #1224
Arkanjal 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
is there a release date for the touch/vogue yet?
 09-23-2007, 06:03 PM         #1225
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J Money B&W said:
Man... to the sprint rep.... whats the lowest i can do for a paln with the new 8830... i don'tw ant to pay over 60....but for the data and what not and some minutes its always around 80... gahhh idk what to do, any light on the iphone type phone they have, like can you expalin what design that has.
the only thing i can think of is trying to switch to a SERO Plan. 30 bucks for the minutes, then i think 20 or 30 for the blackberry plan. unlimited text and data.

the htc touch is allright. weird not having a keyboard tho. no word on the release date yet. i think they're waiting for the hype of the mogul to dip some?
 09-23-2007, 06:05 PM         #1226
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deziking said:
yo how do i get that 20% off monthly on my sprint billl???
work somewhere with a discount thru sprint.
 09-24-2007, 05:40 PM         #1227
roclo7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
iPhone...........any chance of that coming to sprint within the next year?
 10 years ago '04        #1228
young $ 2 heat pts
space
space
$659 | Props total: 11 11
when signing up for the sero plan do you have to pay for the phone at time of purchase or can it be billed to your acct? and I found a 75 dollar rebate form on the net can that be added to my rebates?
 09-25-2007, 12:29 PM         #1229
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 roclo7 said:
iPhone...........any chance of that coming to sprint within the next year?
No. atnt has a 2 year exclusive i think. and by that time, the iphone will be outdated and other stuff will be better. grab the htc touch instead. trust me.
 09-25-2007, 06:40 PM         #1230
roclo7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deanwoof said:
No. atnt has a 2 year exclusive i think. and by that time, the iphone will be outdated and other stuff will be better. grab the htc touch instead. trust me.
Yea im tryna get that 6800 but im not tryna shell out $500 for it. Hoping they run out of 6700 soon so i can just get one through insurance.
 10 years ago '04        #1231
Marcyville 
space
space
$6,252 | Props total: 10 10
Man, where the fu*k is my $100 rebate?
 10 years ago '06        #1232
LYTE 125 heat pts125
space
space
space
$14,125 | Props total: 4710 4710
my cousin is talking to a rep from *2. she says that ready link will be destroyed & replaced with DirectConnect. i i've been hearing that since sprint acquired nextel.

any truth?
 09-27-2007, 01:15 AM         #1233
KDshortkid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
smh. i hate sprint now, they fu*ked up over...

to have internet (or access to download ringtones) you gotta pay $15 a month. which is also known as data plan. well, i downloaded opera on my phone, and if you have no plan, its 15 cents per minute, and they said we didnt have a plan and the final bill ended up being $500 for that month.. so ya.. pretty fu*ked up
 09-27-2007, 11:28 AM         #1234
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
still doenst sound right. you get capped out at $75 for casual data usage. and it's 3 cents a kilobite. 15 cents per text. so you did something crazy. call and get it adjusted less the 15 bucks.
 09-27-2007, 05:23 PM         #1235
KDshortkid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deanwoof said:
still doenst sound right. you get capped out at $75 for casual data usage. and it's 3 cents a kilobite. 15 cents per text. so you did something crazy. call and get it adjusted less the 15 bucks.
well.. im on a regular phone.. and we got unlimited text and i guess we had the data plan too..
 10 years ago '04        #1236
MochaWhitey 10 heat pts10
space
space
$5,514 | Props total: 310 310
MANNNN I got fu*ked over... I just got the sprint sero plan last month and I get my bill and its $334. They charged me for all of my text messaging when its supposed to be included with my plan. I got the 500 anytime minute plan and as you know free texting is included.
I keep calling and talking to idiots who have no idea what the sero plan is, and nobody has done sh*t for me.. I'm not paying this bill when texting is supposed to be included, so how the hell do I get this sh*t fixed?
Everybody I've talked to on the phone has been nothing but incompetent and useless. How do I get to speak with a rep that knows what sero is and can fix this sh*t?
 10 years ago '04        #1237
infam0uskills 15 heat pts15
space
space
$8,434 | Props total: 5520 5520
^^^ just go to a sprint store and they'll call a diff sprint department and they'll let you explain your situation over the phone at the sprint store. i did that and my problem was fixed right there, seems like when you go in the store and bi*ch they connect you with the right department for sero customers.
 10 years ago '06        #1238
LYTE 125 heat pts125
space
space
space
how much is sprint late fee charge? is it a certain percent of ur bill or a flat rate charge of $$X.XX???
 10 years ago '06        #1239
LYTE 125 heat pts125
space
space
space
^^4.5%...i just did the math on my bills
 10 years ago '05        #1240
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,411 | Props total: 394 394
 MochaWhitey said:
MANNNN I got fu*ked over... I just got the sprint sero plan last month and I get my bill and its $334. They charged me for all of my text messaging when its supposed to be included with my plan. I got the 500 anytime minute plan and as you know free texting is included.
I keep calling and talking to idiots who have no idea what the sero plan is, and nobody has done sh*t for me.. I'm not paying this bill when texting is supposed to be included, so how the hell do I get this sh*t fixed?
Everybody I've talked to on the phone has been nothing but incompetent and useless. How do I get to speak with a rep that knows what sero is and can fix this sh*t?

Ay don't know when they included the unlimited text msg. Cause I swithced to sero plan a few months bakk the only thing included was the data plan. I had to call and complain about some Indian or what ever the foreign fu(kers are reps numerous times and I threated cancel my serice and report them. they then gave me unlimited text.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
41 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
216 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
145 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
137 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
55 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy