>>>Official Sprint Rep<<<

most viewed right now
 92
Image(s) inside Drake does what this whole generation should do and tats Wayne on his ..
100 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 80
Image(s) inside Hillary "Donkey" Duff Taunts BX With Her Painted On Jeans
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 68
Image(s) inside Maliah Michel declines drake's offer to save
97 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 64
NBA TWITTER REACTS TO DERRICK ROSE SIGNING WITH LEBRON CAVALIERS :mjlol:
55 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 08-28-2007, 05:39 PM         #1201
Nameless_ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sebastianroyale said:
I got the new Mogul 6800 I found out its not picture mail compatible they say I have to send it as an attachment and it won't go through could you tell me how to do it?
just select the picture and send it to an email address
 08-29-2007, 11:27 AM         #1202
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
or go to ppcgeeks.com and find the mms hack from verizon to make it picture mail capable.
 09-02-2007, 01:50 PM         #1203
CHOPPAHOLIX113 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Heu Dean when is the new q coming out?
 10 years ago '04        #1204
d_townplayboy 
space
avatar space
space
$304 | Props total: 1 1
bout a week ago i got the upstage from my sister-in-law cause she went to cingular, so i switched to that phone from my razr. the problem is, some of the buttons dont work. Can i take it to the sprint store and try to get a new one and if so how long should i wait before i do (can csr's at the store see how long i had the phone). Or should i report it lost to the insurance company and how long should i wait.
 10 years ago '04        #1205
NaMeLeSs- 83 heat pts83 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,080 | Props total: 3082 3082
 d_townplayboy said:
bout a week ago i got the upstage from my sister-in-law cause she went to cingular, so i switched to that phone from my razr. the problem is, some of the buttons dont work. Can i take it to the sprint store and try to get a new one and if so how long should i wait before i do (can csr's at the store see how long i had the phone). Or should i report it lost to the insurance company and how long should i wait.

Finally i got my user name fixed, for some reason i couldnt post with this name for like 5 months, im on vacation, but i did see some new phones for the 4th quarter, HTC (mogal ) has a new phone comming called the Touch its very iphone-like its all touch screen all black, it looks pretty good, also theres a texting phone from lg called the rumor, it reminds me of verizons en-v.



Last edited by NaMeLeSs-; 09-15-2007 at 09:29 AM..
 10 years ago '04        #1206
NaMeLeSs- 83 heat pts83 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,080 | Props total: 3082 3082
 d_townplayboy said:
bout a week ago i got the upstage from my sister-in-law cause she went to cingular, so i switched to that phone from my razr. the problem is, some of the buttons dont work. Can i take it to the sprint store and try to get a new one and if so how long should i wait before i do (can csr's at the store see how long i had the phone). Or should i report it lost to the insurance company and how long should i wait.
u have 30 days to exchange
 10 years ago '04        #1207
Raziel 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,058 | Props total: 905 905
how can i get an upgrade for the 6800 mogal w/o paying 400 dollars?
 09-19-2007, 11:22 AM         #1208
[rubberbandman] 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I got a question..I have nextel, but I want to change to sprint cause all my boys aint chirpin no more. SO what would be the best way to do this? Also What phones can I get for the low low?
 09-19-2007, 11:23 AM         #1209
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Raziel said:
how can i get an upgrade for the 6800 mogal w/o paying 400 dollars?
buy a used one on ebay or wait.
 09-19-2007, 11:24 AM         #1210
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 [rubberbandman] said:
I got a question..I have nextel, but I want to change to sprint cause all my boys aint chirpin no more. SO what would be the best way to do this? Also What phones can I get for the low low?
if you want sprint to do it, they have to go by your upgrade date on the website. if you have a sprint phone somewhere already or get a used one on ebay or something, you can activate that, but you'd be getting a new 2 year contract regardless, so you should def have sprint get you a phone for whatever price they can get it to you.
 10 years ago '04        #1211
thekingpin 
space
avatar space
space
$169 | Props total: 0 0
any news on a treo 800w?


Last edited by thekingpin; 09-20-2007 at 11:16 PM..
 09-21-2007, 12:14 AM         #1212
2suave4tv 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
is it true that if u switch from Nextel to sprint the 14 day rule applies with returning the device and being released from both contracts?
 10 years ago '04        #1213
NaMeLeSs- 83 heat pts83 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,080 | Props total: 3082 3082
 Raziel said:
how can i get an upgrade for the 6800 mogal w/o paying 400 dollars?
if you got insurance your chances these days of gettin a 6800 from a 6700 are good because apparently they are running out of 6700's

sorry ive been quiet im in the process of transferring to reston headquarters


Last edited by NaMeLeSs-; 09-21-2007 at 08:57 AM..
 10 years ago '05        #1214
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$5,372 | Props total: 375 375
Man I miss the old sprint.... I've been having the same problem for the last three months. It seems like no one documenting anything another rep does to try and help correct the problem. I am thinking about cancelling my service but, I don't want to.m Anyway I wanted to know if spint is working on there customer service.
 09-21-2007, 04:58 PM         #1215
roclo7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NaMeLeSs- said:
if you got insurance your chances these days of gettin a 6800 from a 6700 are good because apparently they are running out of 6700's

sorry ive been quiet im in the process of transferring to reston headquarters

^^This is good news to hear cause I still have my 6700 but it is in serious need of an upgrade. You think if i try it now I could get the 6800? Or wait a lil longer? Any pointers or whatever would be appreciated. thanks.
 09-21-2007, 11:26 PM         #1216
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2suave4tv said:
is it true that if u switch from Nextel to sprint the 14 day rule applies with returning the device and being released from both contracts?
not true. nextel to sprint uses the same system now.
 09-21-2007, 11:27 PM         #1217
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jaiden05 said:
Man I miss the old sprint.... I've been having the same problem for the last three months. It seems like no one documenting anything another rep does to try and help correct the problem. I am thinking about cancelling my service but, I don't want to.m Anyway I wanted to know if spint is working on there customer service.
yes.










what's the prob?
 10 years ago '04        #1218
infam0uskills 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$8,039 | Props total: 4362 4362
i used to have sprint problems with their customer service, but you just have to be persistent with them and keep making sure your corrections are being made. thats what i did i kept calling til they confirmed my corrections.
 10 years ago '05        #1219
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$5,372 | Props total: 375 375
 deanwoof said:
yes.










what's the prob?

To make a long story short their documentation and internal communication sucks mad c*cks. I've been have problems since I added my third line.
 10 years ago '06        #1220
J Money B&W 
space
space
space
$951 | Props total: 289 289
Man... to the sprint rep.... whats the lowest i can do for a paln with the new 8830... i don'tw ant to pay over 60....but for the data and what not and some minutes its always around 80... gahhh idk what to do, any light on the iphone type phone they have, like can you expalin what design that has.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 52
Boyfriend watches girlfriend with yoga instructor! (gone wrong!)
9 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 36
She thicc in the right places
52 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
Video inside The truth about black seed oil and how it changed my life
258 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 12
She actually a dime, shame she a smut doe...
47 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
Top Goons Turned Rapper List
197 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
Cop or Pass: Air Jordan 31 Low Triple Black
69 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside Jul 24 - BREAKING: They Found MORE Water On The Moon
47 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 5
Jul 23 - Rio de Janeiro: Police protest over rising Brazil violence
19 comments
1 day ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy