>>>Official Sprint Rep<<<

most viewed right now
NBA LaFather Ball: I run Chino Hills! I run UCLA, about to run the NBA!
192 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Mar 24 - "We Just Pulled It": Trump LAWST, Admits TrumpCare Defeat. GO..
213 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rick Ross in court for kidnapping, assault case Updated: Mar 24, 2017 ..
81 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Breakfast Club: Trey Songz Digs Into Nicki Minaj, Talks Drake & More
46 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #1181
me707 
space
space
$901 | Props total: 1 1
I have 2 questions.

1st: My girl has a credit score of 663 (fair credit). She wants to join sprint. Will she have to pay a deposit fee with that score?

2nd: I have a Fusic phone that sprint sent me by mistake. I wrote ecare about it and they said they would send me a return kit so I could send it back. It's been 3 weeks now and I have yet to see a return kit. Is it ok for me to sell the phone on ebay, or should I attempt to do the right thing again by contacting them about it?
 08-12-2007, 11:02 AM         #1182
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 whatuknow said:
I have a question...I have the PPC 6700 right now, I was wondering if i could possibly turn it in at the sprint store get credit for it to get the Mogul?? thanks in advance
can you turn in your 2000 honda for a 2008 honda and get fair value? no sprint will do a buy back of probably 50 bucks. ur best bet is to sell it yourself for hopefully 200. and use it towards the mogul
 08-12-2007, 11:04 AM         #1183
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 me707 said:
I have 2 questions.

1st: My girl has a credit score of 663 (fair credit). She wants to join sprint. Will she have to pay a deposit fee with that score?

2nd: I have a Fusic phone that sprint sent me by mistake. I wrote ecare about it and they said they would send me a return kit so I could send it back. It's been 3 weeks now and I have yet to see a return kit. Is it ok for me to sell the phone on ebay, or should I attempt to do the right thing again by contacting them about it?
1. dont know til she gets her credit ran. if your asking cuz you're unsure, then yes

2. write ecare again. warehouse could take up to 2 bill cycles to realize you havent sent back the phone and they'll charge you full price 250 for the fusic.
 10 years ago '04        #1184
$tackBundle$ 2 heat pts
space
space
$914 | Props total: 94 94
question for a sprint rep:

i recently bought a ic902 powersource phone straight out the box from some guy at my job its legit. everything works only thing is the SIM card doesnt work. I tried to put in the SIM card from my i760 but its not compatible with these hybrids. I went to like 3 sprint stores and even called customer care about ordering a SIM card for the powersource and they said they dont place orders on just SIM cards. HOW DO I GET A SIM CARD FOR THE ic902, and what would i have to do to get my old phone number and all its info into the new phone???
 10 years ago '04        #1185
infam0uskills 14 heat pts14
space
space
$7,763 | Props total: 3723 3723
i signed up for the 1250 anytime sero plan but fukin sprint put me on some sh*t called the seasonal plan and now they told me to email sprint care to get put on the right plan and now from the email they telling me to go to a sprint store and they can fix it. But i spoke to my boy that works at sprint and he said he doesnt know if thats even possible and if it was that only his manager would be able to do it. is there anyway i can get this fixed? i still have a few days left on my 30 day trial so advice would be appreciated asap.
 10 years ago '04        #1186
S|S 
space
space
$11,589 | Props total: 1 1
You have to call Sprint CS or the Sprint SERO # used when people decide to order over the phone. You probably ordered through the internet, bad move.
 08-15-2007, 11:24 PM         #1187
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 $tackBundle$ said:
question for a sprint rep:

i recently bought a ic902 powersource phone straight out the box from some guy at my job its legit. everything works only thing is the SIM card doesnt work. I tried to put in the SIM card from my i760 but its not compatible with these hybrids. I went to like 3 sprint stores and even called customer care about ordering a SIM card for the powersource and they said they dont place orders on just SIM cards. HOW DO I GET A SIM CARD FOR THE ic902, and what would i have to do to get my old phone number and all its info into the new phone???
putting a powersource sim in a normal nextel phone does not work. period.

call up cust care, tell them you need to do a device swap ... give them the esn decimal and then give them the sim id number on the sim. that really should be it... the store should be able to do the same thing, but most reps wont know how to do it in the store.

as far as getting a sim card, i havent heard/seen anything about a powersource simcard to buy. only the normal nextel sim cards.

so if after another try and cust care still can't get your phone/sim swapped out, give the phone back to your coworker.
 08-15-2007, 11:25 PM         #1188
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 infam0uskills said:
i signed up for the 1250 anytime sero plan but fukin sprint put me on some sh*t called the seasonal plan and now they told me to email sprint care to get put on the right plan and now from the email they telling me to go to a sprint store and they can fix it. But i spoke to my boy that works at sprint and he said he doesnt know if thats even possible and if it was that only his manager would be able to do it. is there anyway i can get this fixed? i still have a few days left on my 30 day trial so advice would be appreciated asap.
the store does not have access to sero plans. if emailing doesnt work for ya, call up cust care and have them put you back on the sero plan. dont know why you got put on seasonal suspension for...
 10 years ago '04        #1189
MochaWhitey 10 heat pts10
space
space
$5,489 | Props total: 182 182
I ordered the mogul this morning from the website and when I was placing my order it said "error please try again later." I went and check my account online and sure enough I was charged 288.99 for the phone, but I never got an order number or even a fu*king e-mail telling me about my order. Now whenever I call customer support NOBODY can fu*king help me.

Nobody can find the order and can't give me any info, so how in the hell do I get a refund or get my phone sent to me if these a**holes can't even find the fu*king order that I placed through their fu*king website? If I speak to that motherfu*ker Ray Brown 1 more god damn time I'm gonna fu*king Chris Benoit myself. Is there anybody else I can get ahold of or a number of any higher ups I can call to get help because this sh*t is ridiculous.
 10 years ago '04        #1190
ekim524778 
space
space
space
$107 | Props total: 0 0
^^^^^
that happened to me too, be prepared for a lot of running around talking to CSR's, i finally got in touch with someone in ordering and they told me to call billing and dont mention anything about a order, just tell them you need a credit on your account. If you say something about a order they will tell you to call a different number, so make sure you tell them youy need a credit on the account.
Your phone will still come in the mail, because mines did,but your plans and etc wont be on it and they may charge you again if you keep it, so dont think of any ideals. They will still have a number for that phone that they have no ideal about if you look online at your account, so you will also have to call cancellations and let them know you dont have that phone or that line. Again dont mention anything about an order.
I would also call the telesales in sero and order the phone and plan through them again, make sure you tell them to apply all the perks that come with the plan, and i still think they do next day service.
Its a 2-3 day process to get all the stuff straight, but trust me the same thing happened to me when i tried to do sero order through there web site. For some reasons it just dont work.

Last edited by ekim524778; 08-16-2007 at 09:36 AM..
 10 years ago '04        #1191
MochaWhitey 10 heat pts10
space
space
$5,489 | Props total: 182 182
props ekim. I got it takin care of I think. What they told me was the order didn't go through and my account should be refunded tomorrow. I'm just gonna wait til my refund comes and call to get it done since the website is a piece of sh*t. Hopefully I'll get my refund like they said and it will all work out the way I want it to.
 08-17-2007, 12:21 AM         #1192
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k ordering through telesales and online. unexpected sh*t happens all the damn time. and that goes for more than sprint/wireless services. that's for every damn thing in the world.
 10 years ago '04        #1193
space
space
after talking to 5 CSR's, 1 supervisor, and a in-store manager i finally got put on the SERO plan that i had originally signed up for. But it was a hassle but when i think about it the sero plan is always worth the stress. But now i have a problem with my phone.

my mogul battery dies faster than fast after 2 hours after a full charge its already at 50% i see that the icon for "data connection is active and transmitting data" and i believe that is the reason why my battery dies so fast. is there a way i can turn this off? or something because i never had this problem and it recently just started to happen.
 08-17-2007, 09:02 AM         #1194
Nameless_ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wimax is comming very soon, im very excited my market is gonna be one of the testers, the web speeds are going to be insane this is whats gonna make sprint the goto company hands down.
 08-17-2007, 04:33 PM         #1195
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 infam0uskills said:
after talking to 5 CSR's, 1 supervisor, and a in-store manager i finally got put on the SERO plan that i had originally signed up for. But it was a hassle but when i think about it the sero plan is always worth the stress. But now i have a problem with my phone.

my mogul battery dies faster than fast after 2 hours after a full charge its already at 50% i see that the icon for "data connection is active and transmitting data" and i believe that is the reason why my battery dies so fast. is there a way i can turn this off? or something because i never had this problem and it recently just started to happen.
some minor tweakage that helped me:
click the Comm Manager button (the button next to the power). i have my bluetooth, data and activesync turned off.
next, go to settings and turn down the backlight some (time out after 30 seconds)
also in settings turn off your beam.

lastly make sure you are closing out applications instead of running them in the background.

dont know what else to tell ya
 08-17-2007, 05:33 PM         #1196
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nameless_ said:
Wimax is comming very soon, im very excited my market is gonna be one of the testers, the web speeds are going to be insane this is whats gonna make sprint the goto company hands down.
it's already being tested homie. intel, who is partnered with sprint for this, has had wimax testing out here since beginning of year. :D

dont know the speeds/specifics yet.

honestly though, sprint has too much on their hands right now.

wimax/xohm, nextel merger, pivot, ptt on sprint, evdo, new marketing campaign, customer care issues/hold times, and lastly... p2k/ensemble bull sh*t.
 10 years ago '04        #1197
space
space
yea i fixed my battery problem, it was all cause of the program i installed weatherpanel it kept trying to connect to the net and thats what was causing the power drainage. thanks though
 10 years ago '05        #1198
tizzdizz 
space
space
$362 | Props total: 0 0
Currently: Treo 650
Contract: Expired 9/8/2007
Interests: Mugul HTC
Problem: get the mugul for a good price and decent plan
Solution: ?....What avenue should i take and to keep my existing number?

Last edited by tizzdizz; 08-27-2007 at 12:16 PM..
 08-28-2007, 01:16 PM         #1199
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
call *2, ask for cancel, then talk to those guys and bring up the fact your contract is running out and you are now starting to shop around and you were debating between the iphone and mogul. see what they can offer you to stick around.
 10 years ago '04        #1200
sebastianroyale 
space
space
$870 | Props total: 0 0
I got the new Mogul 6800 I found out its not picture mail compatible they say I have to send it as an attachment and it won't go through could you tell me how to do it?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This random post proves DRAKE's SIMP levels are unmatched
97 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
britney spears s3xtape leaks - her people claim its fake
130 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Mar 23 - 14 Girls is Washington DC between the ages of 10 - 18 are missing!!!!!
132 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside The Truth About your Birth Certificate! Smh
30 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside What if Justice League Fails
44 comments
1 day ago