>>>Official Sprint Rep<<<

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Smash or Pass PAWG Crystal Bottoms?...
28 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jan 21 - WHITE HOUSE DEBUKING FAKE NEWS LIVE! 🔥🔥🔥
250 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside You gotta catch a fade after this madden bull.
43 comments
@games
most viewed right now
Well Damn Diggy is all grown up now
57 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #1161
Fameus 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,204 | Props total: 1552 1552
I was about to ask if they outsource there calls too because last time i called the rep she was very nice and all but at the end she was like "Have a blessed day" in and Indian accent .
 9 years ago '04        #1162
Marcyville 
space
space
$6,247 | Props total: 1 1
Yeah yall known them oversea Indian mufu*kas work for less so that's who you'll be talking to 60% of the time. That sh*t pisses me off though cuz they can't talk for sh*t and I always have to ask them to repeat what they said. @when they get frustrated.
 08-08-2007, 12:06 AM         #1163
Jesse James 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The reason why is that not only because they are cheaper, but it's hard to get people in america to consistantly show up for work. People like to call in sick and take days off. There are times when our call center is at 60% staffing due to people taking off. n*ggas just don't want to come in to work everyday. Out of 200+ people only about 12 people had perfect attendence for the last 3 months. They're seriously trying hard to recruit and hire people to staff the call centers. In the phillipines the pay is damn good for them and they have entire families depending on that money for support so they're motivated to be there every day working. Meanwhile people in america take the day off because they were out partying the night before or want to go see the opening of some new movie.

And people complain about the outsourcing and the foreign people on the phone, but at the same time you complain about the long wait to talk to someone. Which is it. Do you want to wait even longer or have a shorter wait and talk to someone in the phillipines or india?
 9 years ago '04        #1164
Marcyville 
space
space
Yeah, that's how it is with these tele- jobs...n*ggas don't take it seriously. But really, I'd rather wait for someone I can actually understand, cuz dude was just terrible. I heard like every 5 word he said. Some of them are bearable though, that just wasn't one of the times.
 08-08-2007, 10:15 AM         #1165
Jesse James 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I hear you, I deal with those guys everyday and some can be hard to understand. Funniest sh*t was last night a guy named J. Wong with a heavy chinese accent called in and was complaining about a rep he spoke with that was from the phillipines. I felt like saying "How are YOU going to complain when your accent is just as hard to understand as their's?"
 9 years ago '04        #1166
Marcyville 
space
space
That the only reason I couldn't have those type of jobs...I'd be ready to curse one of those mufu*kas out.

"Call back when you can speak ENGLISH mufu*ka..."
 9 years ago '04        #1167
S|S 
space
space
$11,589 | Props total: 1 1
I hate it when people say you have to speak English or speak "correctly". Give me a break, this is America, where you can speak English as much as the people who don't speak it.
 9 years ago '05        #1168
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,278 | Props total: 64 64
S,Jess,Wolf, Or nameless??? Ok so I spent a whole day talking to reps and retentions.... I mean I can't complain about the wait time, when there are a lot of people tring to grab freebies and all. Anyway I have a question for yall... Ok as I stated I talked to the CC and they told me the 2nd line that I had dropped off and went to something called a.ssemble plan??? This happened because I added another line when my credit I guess wasn't good enough. This I did not know anyway they told me nothing has changed just the account number.... I paid my bill when it was due but it didn't post to the one that fell off... What should I do?
 08-09-2007, 12:41 AM         #1169
Jesse James 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jaiden05 said:
S,Jess,Wolf, Or nameless??? Ok so I spent a whole day talking to reps and retentions.... I mean I can't complain about the wait time, when there are a lot of people tring to grab freebies and all. Anyway I have a question for yall... Ok as I stated I talked to the CC and they told me the 2nd line that I had dropped off and went to something called a.ssemble plan??? This happened because I added another line when my credit I guess wasn't good enough. This I did not know anyway they told me nothing has changed just the account number.... I paid my bill when it was due but it didn't post to the one that fell off... What should I do?
So you have one phone line on your old account and a 2nd line on your new account?

If so then you need to call in and tell them that you need to do a "manual migration" which means they'll pull your line that is on the old account and stick it on to the new account so that they'll both be on the same account in ensemble. Call in, wait it out, ask to be connected to an ensemble rep in account services, tell the rep you need a manual migration of your old line on premeire to the new account in ensemble. They will take it from there and combine your two lines on the one account.

If that's not the problem then let me know.
 9 years ago '05        #1170
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
 Jesse James said:
So you have one phone line on your old account and a 2nd line on your new account?

If so then you need to call in and tell them that you need to do a "manual migration" which means they'll pull your line that is on the old account and stick it on to the new account so that they'll both be on the same account in ensemble. Call in, wait it out, ask to be connected to an ensemble rep in account services, tell the rep you need a manual migration of your old line on premeire to the new account in ensemble. They will take it from there and combine your two lines on the one account.

If that's not the problem then let me know.

Your momma's bedroom lol....... Are you saying that the two numbers on the one account can be combined with the one that dropped onto the ensemble account? Initially I had a bill due the for my line and the phone that went into the ensemble plan, I paid that bur the posted to the new line.. What should I do about that? Sorry for all of this bs.
 08-09-2007, 09:48 AM         #1171
Jesse James 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah, you can combine them all on the ensemble account which is what should be done. Otherwise you have 2 different accounts and are going to run into problems with your payments all being posted to the new account while nothing gets sent to the old account.

Just follow the directions above and you'll be straight.
 9 years ago '05        #1172
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
What about the missing payment as of now?
 08-09-2007, 10:18 AM         #1173
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im sayin is it any call center's here in orlando???
 08-10-2007, 12:32 AM         #1174
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dunno.. what i get usually is virginia, idaho, or canada. dunno where else people are located.

sprint needs to hurry up the conversions. the p2k hold times are retarded.
 08-10-2007, 10:08 PM         #1175
kernel610 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Question for a Sprint Rep. I just signed up for a SERO plan. I was already a Sprint customer for 3.5 years but they wouldn't let me keep my old number. not really a big deal once i thought about it, but did I get screwed on that because when I called to cancel my original line, the operator made it sound like she could give my account the same discount given with SERO to get me to stay. I'm just wondering what you've heard about this. Anyways, my main question is that I got the LG Muziq with my new SERO plan. lemme tell u, that phone kinda sucks. at fist i thought it was pretty cool and it looks nice and thin. it gets pretty dirty and shows smudges very easily but that's not my biggest problem. I upgraded from a Sanyo 8200 which i loved. This phone doesn't even compare to it. Being a student, I've ALWAYS had my phone on vibrate. The vibrate on this phone is horrible and weak. It also only gives one quick buzz for a text message so I am constantly missing messages because I don't get the notice. So i decided to turn on the ringer and realized you can't even set the music you have on it to be a ringtone. that is a HORRIBLE idea. they are just trying to force you to download ringtones. For being a music phone, i'd expect to be able to use my music as ringtones. Well sorry for my complaining but just so you know if a customer asks about the phone. My question now is if there is a way I can return my phone and get a different one without cancelling my plan. I really like the new phone number that I just got and I already gave it to everyone. Now if its not possible, do i get a trial period to try out the phone and plan for? I know some companies have a 15 day period but does Sprint. And to make things even worse is I just heard that the RAZR2 was being released on the 22nd and I was originally planning to wait for that but i needed a phone badly. So I'm asking, is there anything I can do about this? I just activated my phone on Wednesday 8/8/07 so it was only a few days ago. THANKS!!
 08-11-2007, 12:13 AM         #1176
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you have a 30 day return policy. sprint will charge you full price of whatever phone you get instead until they recieve the muziq back in the warehouse, then reverse the charge.

as far as the whole razr2, good luck being able to get that outside of your 30 window.
 08-11-2007, 12:52 AM         #1177
kernel610 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deanwoof said:
you have a 30 day return policy. sprint will charge you full price of whatever phone you get instead until they recieve the muziq back in the warehouse, then reverse the charge.

as far as the whole razr2, good luck being able to get that outside of your 30 window.
Thanks for the info!! not really set on the RAZR2, its just that finding out that it was coming out made me want to get rid of this phone even more. haha
 9 years ago '07        #1178
SWATDIRTYSTEEL 
space
space
$276 | Props total: 1 1
what will be the price of the sprint phone retail?
 9 years ago '06        #1179
whatuknow 2 heat pts
space
space
$516 | Props total: 5 5
I have a question...I have the PPC 6700 right now, I was wondering if i could possibly turn it in at the sprint store get credit for it to get the Mogul?? thanks in advance
 08-11-2007, 01:18 PM         #1180
kernel610 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deanwoof said:

i just thought of something. is it going to be 30 days from when i ordered the phone online or 30 days from when i activated it?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bill & Joe... Dat ass!
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside "I Let My Best Friend Have Sex With My Boyfriend." By having a threesome
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Body Sweet As A Peach
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Croissant 6in field boot by Timberland (military inspired)
33 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Future is Now
46 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Hi-Res Look At Zordon & Rita Repulsa From Power Rangers
42 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Emily Ratajkowski Walking Her Dog
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside AFTER P0RN ENDS 2 - Exclusive Official Trailer (2017) Lisa Ann P0rn Doc..
106 comments
1 day ago
@misc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy