britney spears s3xtape leaks - her people claim its fake
68 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside The Truth About your Birth Certificate! Smh
8 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Mar 23 - 14 Girls is Washington DC between the ages of 10 - 18 are missing!!!!!
55 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This random post proves DRAKE's SIMP levels are unmatched
39 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-27-2007, 01:26 PM         #1141
willdolla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Question I have a samsung Sph a900m. Let me start by saying this phone is bad a.ss with all the applications i can run but anyway....my question is i downloaded a few short videos from funformobile as videoringers now the phone was restarted 2 or 3 times now the video folder in my content is missing. The videos are still on the phone and i can a.ssign them but i can no longer erase them any suggestions??? do i call tech support or is this an issue where i can get a new phone? the phone restarts itself in opera mini 4 beta alot too.
 07-28-2007, 12:53 AM         #1142
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SmooveDude said:
im thinkin bout gettin a cheap phone first to start my sero account then when i get it i was thinkin bout sendin it back and sayin i want the mogul...that way would they just put the price on the bill or will they charge me that money right away and what would they charge me??? 649 or 289???
honestly when you start a sero plan with a free phone, then you do an exchange for something higher, you usually get charged the difference of the full price phone on your credit card. so... let's say you have a basic phone.. 180 full price. mogul is 550.
 07-28-2007, 12:55 AM         #1143
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 willdolla said:
Question I have a samsung Sph a900m. Let me start by saying this phone is bad a.ss with all the applications i can run but anyway....my question is i downloaded a few short videos from funformobile as videoringers now the phone was restarted 2 or 3 times now the video folder in my content is missing. The videos are still on the phone and i can a.ssign them but i can no longer erase them any suggestions??? do i call tech support or is this an issue where i can get a new phone? the phone restarts itself in opera mini 4 beta alot too.
it's a 3rd party issue. all tech support or the repair center would do is do a hard reset to your phone and it would work like the phone should. it's not a device issue.
 07-28-2007, 01:48 PM         #1144
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deanwoof said:
honestly when you start a sero plan with a free phone, then you do an exchange for something higher, you usually get charged the difference of the full price phone on your credit card. so... let's say you have a basic phone.. 180 full price. mogul is 550.
dang well i aint got no credit since im only 18 and aint never had to do nuttin wit my name on it but all i wanna do is not have to pay for the phone up front and be able to pay it off on my first bill...is there any way to do that???
 10 years ago '04        #1145
S|S 
space
space
$11,589 | Props total: 1 1
Why don't you just save for one more month? If you were going to pay for the phone in full after a month, just wait it out that month, then get the plan and the phone you want.
 07-28-2007, 08:53 PM         #1146
ĐρЗŘ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Props on this fu*king thread.
 10 years ago '04        #1147
infam0uskills 14 heat pts14
space
space
$7,763 | Props total: 3723 3723
okay i got the mogul about 2 weeks ago on a new sero line..i currently have the new sero line and a nextel line. is there anyway i can get them to port my old number over? or anything to escape the 200 dollar cancellation fee cause i still have a good 2 weeks on the 30 day trial correct?
 10 years ago '04        #1148
S|S 
space
space
 infam0uskills said:
okay i got the mogul about 2 weeks ago on a new sero line..i currently have the new sero line and a nextel line. is there anyway i can get them to port my old number over? or anything to escape the 200 dollar cancellation fee cause i still have a good 2 weeks on the 30 day trial correct?
No, you'd have to pay ETF to get your old number on the Sprint phone.
 10 years ago '05        #1149
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,329 | Props total: 194 194
One of the sprint reps please help....
I think I made a dumb a.ss decision to add my girl's sister on our plan. I had this problem before with sprint. Ok bakk to my subject after I added another phone to my account(three phones total now) which mine and my girl has the sero 300 min plan. Our bill usually comes up to 98.87 with all the stuff we have on our phones. So I went to call sprint to make sure this broad didn't fukk my sh*t all up. The automated system told me I now owe 225 bills now. As anyone else would I got pissed and been trying to contact them since last monday everyday it's a 20 min wait. Can someone tell what should do? SORRY for the long question....
 10 years ago '04        #1150
S|S 
space
space
There is no SERO 300 minute plan....and with two phones I'm not sure why your bill would be close to $100, do you mean three phones (two SERO, one non-SERO) that equal close to $100 per month. Two SERO plans should only equal to around $65-75 a month.
 08-06-2007, 09:18 AM         #1151
Jesse James 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't know of any 300 minute plan at sprint except an old plan that isn't offered anymore.

I don't know why people continue to add others to their accounts and then get surprised when the bill is run up. Everday on them judge shows you see someone suing over a large cell phone bill. What did you expect?

As for the wait, yeah it's going to be 20 minutes or more, but you just going to have to wait. Everyday i take calls from people and they bi*ch about the wait and I feel like saying "If you all would stop calling to beg for free sh*t and not complain for 5 minutes about how long you had to wait then the whole sytem would speed up and there wouldn't be that long wait". And why did you say "everyday it's a 20 minute wait"? Do you wait 20 minutes and then hang up? If you going to wait that long then ride it out until you get through.

Did you check your account on the sprint website?
 10 years ago '05        #1152
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
Yeah I may have the minutes mixed up somewhere. I found out what happened though the phone that was just added shouldn't of been. So what they did was pushed the one of my old number and pushed it into another account. HOW? I don't even know. The reason why my bill is 98 dollars a month is because both sero plans total 42 bux per phone I've added a few things ( 300 msg, sprint to sprint, total equip protection)

My plan details listed below.......

Adjustable Anytime Minutes
$30 Minimum Monthly Charge
AMERICA - ROAMING Included
Nationwide Long Distance Included
Unlimited Night & Weekend Mins. Included
Nights: M-Th 7PM-7AM Wknd: F 7PM-M 7AM
Unlimited Vision Access
Unlimited Mobile to Mobile
Caller ID, Call Waiting
Three-way Calling
Voicemail

Your Current Plan
Option Price (if applicable)
Click to learn more, modify or remove services.
300 SMS Text Messages $5.00
Total Equipment Protection $7.00

__________________________________________________ ______________
This is for the phone before the add

The new phone plus activation

Sprint Power Pack 900

$59.99 Sprint Power Pack 900
Expanded Voice Coverage
All Minutes Include Long Distance
900 Anytime Minutes
Unlimited Sprint Mobile to Mobile
Unlimited Night and Weekend Minutes
Nights: M-Th 7PM-7AM Wknd: F 7PM-M 7AM
Caller ID, Call Waiting
Three-way Calling
Voicemail
Additional Anytime Minutes $.40 Per Min
Your Current Plan
Option Price (if applicable)
Click to learn more, modify or remove services.
Call *2 from your PCS Phone or call 1-888-211-4727 for info about your subscriber agreement.
Unlimited SMS Text Messaging $10.00
Video Mail $5.00
Sprint Power VisionSM Access Pack $15.00
Nation Wide Long Distance
Night & Weekend Minutes - Nights starting at 7 p.m.
No Roaming Charges
Unlimited Sprint Mobile to Mobile Calling
Bill Type

Last edited by Jaiden05; 08-06-2007 at 10:13 AM..
 10 years ago '05        #1153
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
bump bump
 10 years ago '04        #1154
Marcyville 
space
space
$6,248 | Props total: 1 1
What's that paycheck lookin like for yall Sprint reps? I'm thinkin about applying there.
 08-07-2007, 12:15 AM         #1155
Jesse James 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
For retentions the regular paycheck is okay, but the commission bonus of up to $3000 a month is what makes it worth staying and dealing with all the abuse you get.
 10 years ago '04        #1156
S|S 
space
space
What kind of qualifications do you need to apply for a job at a Sprint call station?
 08-07-2007, 08:49 AM         #1157
Nameless_ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 S said:
What kind of qualifications do you need to apply for a job at a Sprint call station?
basic english skills and computer skills
 08-07-2007, 09:28 AM         #1158
Jesse James 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Basic computer skills mainly, but previous call center or customer service experience goes a long way towards getting hired.
 10 years ago '04        #1159
Marcyville 
space
space
$6,248 | Props total: 1 1
Hmm...
 08-07-2007, 06:52 PM         #1160
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
speak english. im tired of talking to our wonderful reps in bangladesh.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Kendrick Lamar IV
345 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dani Dani Dani :willdatass: Them Thangs poking out them jeans :kgdatass2:
91 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside MizzTwerksum Has A Wardrobe Malfunction! (Big Booty Exposed)
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Mar 22 - Missing 15 year old girl "heinously raped" on FB live
213 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Y'all still buying every new Yeezy or nah?
83 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Melina Can Do the Splits on This D1ck
92 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Hallie Jade Mathers
113 comments
1 day ago