>>>Official Sprint Rep<<<

most viewed right now
LIVENATION cancels Jeremih from the rest of his touring...
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 4 - America Today, In Cartoons...
11 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Punches Kangaroo To Save Dog
60 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Would you bang this chick?
29 comments
@misc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #1121
Arceo 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$2,076 | Props total: 103 103
 S said:
No, you can call Sprint at any time to buy a new phone.

yes sir...or check your local craigslist for fones...or do the smart thing...buy a phone that is higher priced to keep its value for more than a month...say a 650 retail fone u get for 290...a new one drop...sell that sh*t for the same price, it works trust me, people pay as long as the phone aint sh*tty, sinc ethey have the same upgrade probelm...then use the 250-300 plus the 1-300 you were gonnaa drop on a new ne...and there you go..simple hustle
 9 years ago '05        #1122
cta052006 
space
space
space
$1,493 | Props total: 0 0
so if i find a cheap phone on ebay or craigslist...how can i get it activated if sprint doesnt use sims
 9 years ago '04        #1123
ekim524778 
space
space
space
$107 | Props total: 0 0
ok i got my phone number ported to my tracefone. i have yet finished finish activating the tracefone for service.
My question is since it is ported to trace so i have to activate the tracefone in order to port it back to my new sprint phone??
if so/if not, how long should i wait before i call sprint to port my number back?
 9 years ago '04        #1124
S|S 
space
space
$11,589 | Props total: 1 1
 cta052006 said:
so if i find a cheap phone on ebay or craigslist...how can i get it activated if sprint doesnt use sims
You call Sprint.
 9 years ago '04        #1125
S|S 
space
space
 ekim524778 said:
ok i got my phone number ported to my tracefone. i have yet finished finish activating the tracefone for service.
My question is since it is ported to trace so i have to activate the tracefone in order to port it back to my new sprint phone??
if so/if not, how long should i wait before i call sprint to port my number back?
you should have it activated. then you can port back to sprint at any time.
 9 years ago '05        #1126
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$12,694 | Props total: 1441 1441
Again with my question. . . . . i have a sprint phone but i was told i can transfer to nextel.....when i transfer with nextel my sprint contract dies and i sign up with a 2 Year nextel contract. . . . . . but i have 30 days to see if i want to stay with nextel right?? so if i wanted to get out my sprint contract all i would need to do is go to nextel, signup with them, and then cancel before 30 days and then I'D BE OUT OF MY SPRINT CONTRACT AND NEXTEL WONT MAKE OF PAY A CANCELLATION FEE RIGHT??

Last edited by youngvito18; 07-22-2007 at 07:18 AM..
 07-22-2007, 08:29 PM         #1127
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 infam0uskills said:
i just got my 6800 and the install cd that it came with keeps saying that i got the wrong version of adobe flash player so i clicked the link it gave me to download the right copy and it keeps saying i have the wrong version.

it's a software issue with the install cd

go to htc.com and find the correct one.
 9 years ago '04        #1128
Fameus 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,036 | Props total: 1384 1384
There arent any add a line offers for SERO right ?
 9 years ago '04        #1129
S|S 
space
space
 Fameus said:
There arent any add a line offers for SERO right ?
No. No family lines.
 9 years ago '04        #1130
ekim524778 
space
space
space
final stage. ok got my phone # ported to pre-paid now. when i call sprint CSR what exactly do i say? i.e i would like this phone number ported to this line or i want to change my phone number to 803 blah blah blah to this line.
basically do i use the word port or change number?? dont want to be going through hours of phone talk with CSR
 9 years ago '04        #1131
ekim524778 
space
space
space
in reference to my previouus post, I just got off the phone CSR and he told me that my phone number is taken. do I need to say I need my old number ported to my new line? the old number is on a prepaid phone right now, with no contract. I don't understand why he would say its being used.
 07-24-2007, 03:19 PM         #1132
ĐρЗŘ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I have a sprint katana phone, but want to buy another sprint phone off someone

How can I sell this sprint katana to somebody while disabling my current service on it so they cant use it? Im trying to get the money from the katana to buy the new phone
 9 years ago '04        #1133
S|S 
space
space
 ekim524778 said:
in reference to my previouus post, I just got off the phone CSR and he told me that my phone number is taken. do I need to say I need my old number ported to my new line? the old number is on a prepaid phone right now, with no contract. I don't understand why he would say its being used.
Because it is being used. It's being used by you. You have to say that you want to port a phone # you have from a non-Sprint line to your existing Sprint line. It's not really a difficult process.
 9 years ago '04        #1134
S|S 
space
space
 ĐρЗŘ said:
I have a sprint katana phone, but want to buy another sprint phone off someone

How can I sell this sprint katana to somebody while disabling my current service on it so they cant use it? Im trying to get the money from the katana to buy the new phone
You really have to have a different phone on your account before you sell your Katana. Once you get your account on the new phone, the ESN of your Katana will automatically be released and you will be able to sell it off to someone.
 9 years ago '05        #1135
D-BLOCK4LIFE 
space
space
space
$1,111 | Props total: 0 0
If I wanted to exchange my phone, would I be able to bill the difference to my account? I'm thinking about getting the Mogul.

If so, will they do this at a corporate store also?
 07-25-2007, 11:24 PM         #1136
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 D-BLOCK4LIFE said:
If I wanted to exchange my phone, would I be able to bill the difference to my account? I'm thinking about getting the Mogul.

If so, will they do this at a corporate store also?
we can only bill to your acct if your credit class is eligible. if you can have 3 lines on your acct, you're usually eligible.
 9 years ago '05        #1137
D-BLOCK4LIFE 
space
space
space
$1,111 | Props total: 0 0
 deanwoof said:
we can only bill to your acct if your credit class is eligible. if you can have 3 lines on your acct, you're usually eligible.
i got approved for 3 lines no deposit so i guess i should be good then....do u know if i can exchange in a store?
 9 years ago '04        #1138
newfnshow715 
space
space
$3,199 | Props total: 0 0
There is a problem that I need help with, I have called in many dropped calls over the past few months and this month I called up *2 and recieved a different phone system which basically gives you options of press 1 for account balance 2 for tech support and 3 for others or something to that effect.Anyways, I am unable to call in a dropped call and I just called from someone elses phone and they have the old system where you say "dropped call credit" so question is how do I get around this now so I can get my dropped call credits?

Last edited by newfnshow715; 07-26-2007 at 09:39 PM..
 07-27-2007, 12:52 AM         #1139
Jesse James 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngvito18 said:
Again with my question. . . . . i have a sprint phone but i was told i can transfer to nextel.....when i transfer with nextel my sprint contract dies and i sign up with a 2 Year nextel contract. . . . . . but i have 30 days to see if i want to stay with nextel right?? so if i wanted to get out my sprint contract all i would need to do is go to nextel, signup with them, and then cancel before 30 days and then I'D BE OUT OF MY SPRINT CONTRACT AND NEXTEL WONT MAKE OF PAY A CANCELLATION FEE RIGHT??

No. As soon as you cancel that nextel line you will get charged an early termination fee because the only reason they waive the sprint cancellation is because you transferred to nextel. When that cancels before 30 days, the system will automatically pick it up and charge you.

If you ask they will tell you that the early termination fee is only cancelled if you stay with nextel for more than 30 days.
 07-27-2007, 10:25 AM         #1140
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im thinkin bout gettin a cheap phone first to start my sero account then when i get it i was thinkin bout sendin it back and sayin i want the mogul...that way would they just put the price on the bill or will they charge me that money right away and what would they charge me??? 649 or 289???
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I'm fu-king PISSED _____________ ! stole my Rosario Dawson
143 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - ATL strikes AGAIN: Man raped by homo thug crew snapchat setup
130 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Island Girl Is A Lightskin Goddess
53 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Short niggas take a L. What else is new?
131 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - Las Vegas math teacher - smash or pass
103 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If you could have a threesome with 2...who would u pick?
113 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Plano High School Curriculum: Beer Pong & Algebra Teacher Puzzy
82 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Woman makes husband lose it after convincing him she's adopted wild co..
94 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy