most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Somebody explain the rap chain game to me
14 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Most Overrated Producer
99 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #1101
ekim524778 
space
space
space
$107 | Props total: 0 0
ok i understand the porting now. i myself just got a phone on the sero account also. Im ready to port my old number to a pre paid now. it does not hae a contract so ill be fine. my question is, :
1.does it matter what type of pre paid phone you port to? i have a nextel boost pre paid phone thats sitting around, can i activate that and port my number to that?
2. How long do i have to leave the number on the pre paid phone before i port it back to my new phone?
3. when i port it back to my new phone, i just will need to call a CSR and explain to them or is it something i can do online.?

thanks for the help
 10 years ago '06        #1102
noreboy 
space
space
$165 | Props total: 0 0
 ekim524778 said:
ok i understand the porting now. i myself just got a phone on the sero account also. Im ready to port my old number to a pre paid now. it does not hae a contract so ill be fine. my question is, :
1.does it matter what type of pre paid phone you port to? i have a nextel boost pre paid phone thats sitting around, can i activate that and port my number to that?
2. How long do i have to leave the number on the pre paid phone before i port it back to my new phone?
3. when i port it back to my new phone, i just will need to call a CSR and explain to them or is it something i can do online.?

thanks for the help
I'm in the same exact position as him and I too have the same questions.

S - I hope your right about porting and replacing because when I spoke to Sprint yesterday, they told me otherwise. They said I would be stuck with the new number.
 10 years ago '04        #1103
S|S 
space
space
$11,588 | Props total: 1 1
 ekim524778 said:

thanks for the help
1 - Not entirely sure if it works with Boost Mobile, considering it's technically all under the same umbrella now (Sprint).
2 - You can port to the new phone whenever you want.
3 - Yes, call CSR.
 10 years ago '04        #1104
S|S 
space
space
 noreboy said:
I'm in the same exact position as him and I too have the same questions.

S - I hope your right about porting and replacing because when I spoke to Sprint yesterday, they told me otherwise. They said I would be stuck with the new number.
If the port doesn't work, then cancel your Sprint account before the 30 day trial is over.
 10 years ago '04        #1105
ekim524778 
space
space
space
thanks for the info. I thought the same thing about boost since it was under sprint now. Now i need to find a cheap pre-paid phone. Any suggestions? lol:applause:
 10 years ago '04        #1106
ekim524778 
space
space
space
oh yeah one more question after i port the number to my prepaid phone, will the phone be turned off (cancelled), or do i have to call a CSR to cancel the line... its not under contract by the way
 10 years ago '05        #1107
blk9ne5ve 
space
space
$389 | Props total: 2 2
sorry if this question has been asked already. I have a SERO account, and I think its going to expire soon. Can I extend the contract? What are my options? If I could, can I ask for unlimited text/ or add on to it?

thanks in advance for the reply.
 10 years ago '04        #1108
S|S 
space
space
 ekim524778 said:
thanks for the info. I thought the same thing about boost since it was under sprint now. Now i need to find a cheap pre-paid phone. Any suggestions? lol:applause:
Those Tracphone things from WalMart?
 10 years ago '04        #1109
S|S 
space
space
 ekim524778 said:
oh yeah one more question after i port the number to my prepaid phone, will the phone be turned off (cancelled), or do i have to call a CSR to cancel the line... its not under contract by the way
It should be canceled at the time of successful port. But you can always call in to confirm that you will no longer be charged, etc.
 10 years ago '04        #1110
S|S 
space
space
 blk9ne5ve said:
sorry if this question has been asked already. I have a SERO account, and I think its going to expire soon. Can I extend the contract? What are my options? If I could, can I ask for unlimited text/ or add on to it?

thanks in advance for the reply.
E-mail eCare. Ask about the unlimited texts, any other feature you may not have (do you have 9p.m. nights/weekends or 7p.m. nights/weekends). Also ask about a monthly discount for being such a loyal Sprint customer. Ask if you can get these things in order to extend your current plan for another two years.
 07-19-2007, 12:19 AM         #1111
cta052006 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i have a question....i just bought some cheap a.ss phone just to get by till next month...now do i have to wait 6 months b4 i can get a new one or is there some crap i can do to get a new p hone whenever id like?
 07-19-2007, 08:01 PM         #1112
cta052006 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 10 years ago '04        #1113
infam0uskills 14 heat pts14
space
space
$8,332 | Props total: 5329 5329
well if you trying to get a upgrade discount, then i think you have to be with them for atleast a year, it usually depends on how long you have had the service to be eligible for discount offers.
 07-20-2007, 10:44 PM         #1114
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cta052006 said:
i have a question....i just bought some cheap a.ss phone just to get by till next month...now do i have to wait 6 months b4 i can get a new one or is there some crap i can do to get a new p hone whenever id like?
technically it's every 23+ months of using the same phone. but if you run out of contract, you can get a phone at the full upgrade price.
 07-20-2007, 11:33 PM         #1115
cta052006 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so i have to wait 2 yrs jsut to BUY a new p hone?
 10 years ago '04        #1116
S|S 
space
space
$75 off after one year, $150 off after two years. The discounts are off the retail price, NOT the prices listed for new customers.
 07-21-2007, 01:46 PM         #1117
cta052006 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i mean a discount is cool..but what if i just wanna buy a new phone...i have 2 wait a 2yrs?
 10 years ago '04        #1118
infam0uskills 14 heat pts14
space
space
$8,332 | Props total: 5329 5329
i just got my 6800 and the install cd that it came with keeps saying that i got the wrong version of adobe flash player so i clicked the link it gave me to download the right copy and it keeps saying i have the wrong version.
 10 years ago '04        #1119
S|S 
space
space
 cta052006 said:
i mean a discount is cool..but what if i just wanna buy a new phone...i have 2 wait a 2yrs?
No, you can call Sprint at any time to buy a new phone.
 10 years ago '04        #1120
S|S 
space
space
 infam0uskills said:
i just got my 6800 and the install cd that it came with keeps saying that i got the wrong version of adobe flash player so i clicked the link it gave me to download the right copy and it keeps saying i have the wrong version.
That's a problem that is most likely related to your computer...
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL As I watch Shaq, this sh-t was not fair bruh
98 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ashanti badder than BeyoncĂ©, Rihanna, all of dem
138 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 100% #WoodWife Material
63 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Mitchell and Ness team sweatshirts
27 comments
21 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
NFL Reporter that outed Cam, back reporting. Players visibly uncomfortable wi..
140 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Oct 19 - Model Natasha Prince accused Magician David Blaine of rape
162 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Future & Young Thug - Super Slimey (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thr..
259 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Bow Wow givin men advice n Gille responds
157 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy