>>>Official Sprint Rep<<<

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

12-13-2007, 06:59 PM         #1351
Jesse James 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HYPHY_50 said
I was in a Sprint repair shop and they had a special of unlimited minutes/text messaging and data for $99 a month. For $129 it included Sierra Wireless Aircard. Has anyone came across this deal? I went back to the shop and the owner closed it and replaced it with a Verizon store. I fu*ked up

That plan is on a trial basis in limited markets. You have to be in Sacramento, San Francisco or Tampa Bay (and maybe one or two other cities that I can't recall right now), have your service connected to that area (basically your area code need sto be in one of those areas.) and you have to talk to someone who knows the plan exists or knows how to pull up info on it and apply it which basically rules out customer service and thre majority of retentions.

I found out about this a couple months ago, but the areas it's offered to is so limited that it's not discussed much and I can only think of two people that I have seen ask about it ever. You are #2.

If you are in an area that it is offered in then you can call in to retentions and ask about it. The person probably won't know what the hell you are talking about, but if they aska a supervisor and look it up then they will find it. Good luck getting it, but it's not going to be easy to get done. Be ready to be on the phone a long time trying to reach someone who can get it done for you.

Also i'm not sure when the offering period ends. For some reason I want to say it ends in January, but don't quote me.

12-13-2007, 07:07 PM         #1352
Jesse James 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deanwoof said
call up sprint. ask for cancellation department. explain to them. see if they can give you a courtesy credit for some of the charges. if not, you're SOL. but you will not be let out of your contracts for free since sprint didn't force you to move. so you're looking $400 on top of the $900 you say you owe.
Good luck getting someone in retentions to waive that amount for you on a cancelled account. First off, since you cancelled there's no incentive for retentions to help you because they can't get credit for saving your lines and retaining you as a customer so as soon as you start asking for $900 to be taken off your account, they're going to just tell you no or look for someone to transfer you off to.

Second, that amount is way over the limit of anyone on the phones so they'll have to submit that to a supervisor or a an adjustor. They're probably going to reject it since you already cancelled and there's no reason to remove valid charges from someone that already cancelled their account and is no longer a customer.

You can try because you may be able to get half waived by someone if you agree to pay the remainder, but your in for some long waiting and frustration before you can get it done. Should have called in before you cancelled. You would have had a lot easier time getting it done that way.

12-13-2007, 07:36 PM         #1353
Jazzmin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Can one of you please answer my question? Thanks

I have a PPC-6700....I want the Mogul AND the Rumor....I'm only eligible for an upgrade of $75 so should I wait until my contract is up or should I terminate now and buy both? Also, this SERO account sounds wonderful and something I could definitely use so would I be able to obtain it if I terminated early?

12-14-2007, 12:20 AM         #1354
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jesse James said
Good luck getting someone in retentions to waive that amount for you on a cancelled account. First off, since you cancelled there's no incentive for retentions to help you because they can't get credit for saving your lines and retaining you as a customer so as soon as you start asking for $900 to be taken off your account, they're going to just tell you no or look for someone to transfer you off to.

Second, that amount is way over the limit of anyone on the phones so they'll have to submit that to a supervisor or a an adjustor. They're probably going to reject it since you already cancelled and there's no reason to remove valid charges from someone that already cancelled their account and is no longer a customer.

You can try because you may be able to get half waived by someone if you agree to pay the remainder, but your in for some long waiting and frustration before you can get it done. Should have called in before you cancelled. You would have had a lot easier time getting it done that way.
he never said he cancelled. he said he activated last december. then somehow his bill shot way high.

12-14-2007, 12:22 AM         #1355
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jazzmin said
Can one of you please answer my question? Thanks

I have a PPC-6700....I want the Mogul AND the Rumor....I'm only eligible for an upgrade of $75 so should I wait until my contract is up or should I terminate now and buy both? Also, this SERO account sounds wonderful and something I could definitely use so would I be able to obtain it if I terminated early?
try calling retention and see if they'll switch you over to sero and see what price they can get you for the phones because you dont mind cancelling and then coming back in on someone else's account. tell them you dont want to cause false churn. if they still wont do it, just end the call, hop on over to sprint.com/sero and sign up for 2 new phones/sero plan. when they come, then call retention again and cancel out your original line.

i guess. . .

11 years ago '07        #1356
laxzation 
space
space
space
$69 | Props total: 0 0
i was just on the sero site and i need a email address to get pass the first page so can anybody help me with that

12-14-2007, 01:22 AM         #1357
Jazzmin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 laxzation said
i was just on the sero site and i need a email address to get pass the first page so can anybody help me with that
Yeah what he said...n thanks deanwoof i'll try that

11 years ago '04        #1358
Marcyville 
space
space
$6,252 | Props total: 12 12

12-14-2007, 10:20 PM         #1359
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
shem foster eh? LRC eh? that you?

12-16-2007, 04:24 PM         #1360
Juice 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yo, I just got a palm centro....is there neway i can use the music on my playlist as ringtones?

11 years ago '04        #1361
hmarcelus 
space
space
space
$562 | Props total: 0 0
i have sero, but I just got a job that gives me a discount with sprint. could i use that discount with sero?

12-23-2007, 09:57 PM         #1362
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
no. sero is already heavily discounted.

11 years ago '05        #1363
pYUNEit 
space
space
$707 | Props total: 0 0
Whats up, Dean or any other Rep or knowledgable sprint person in here, if i've got a plan already and i want to switch it over i know it might be hard but how would i go about doing this? any help would be much appreciated.

12-29-2007, 10:56 PM         #1364
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
call sprint and ask and say you cant afford your current plan/rate anymore. if they still dont do it, ask to be transferred over to the cancellation department and explain to them that you cant afford it anymore.

if you are "savable" they'll switch you to sero usually

11 years ago '04        #1365
S|M 
space
space
$11,588 | Props total: 2 2
terms and conditions of everyone's contracts are changing effective 1/1/08...get out of your contract without an ETF or mess around with retentions to get them to give you perks/better plans/discount on new phones to have you stick around.

12-30-2007, 07:25 PM         #1366
Jesse James 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 S said
terms and conditions of everyone's contracts are changing effective 1/1/08...get out of your contract without an ETF or mess around with retentions to get them to give you perks/better plans/discount on new phones to have you stick around.
Before you call in you better find out exactly what's changed (and it's not the terms and conditions) as well as how long you have to cancel otherwise you aren't going to be getting sh*t if you can't explain yourself.

And just a tip for future reference, if you call in begging for free stuff by threatening to cancel then know when to drop the bullsh*t and ask for what you want instead of continuing with the cancellation talk for 10 minutes. I had a few calls recently when the dumbasses didn't know when to quit with acting mad and wanting to cancel and after 10 - 15 minutes I cancelled these dumbasses because that's what they kept insisting on doing over some bullsh*t. Of course I kept an eye on their accounts and 10 minutes later they called in and spoke with someone else to remove the cancellation. The fools didn't even know how to call in and play the role right. If you want something when you call in then get to it instead of trying to overact.

11 years ago '04        #1367
S|M 
space
space
 hmarcelus said
i have sero, but I just got a job that gives me a discount with sprint. could i use that discount with sero?
E-mail eCare through your online Sprint account (Contact Us). If you get a clueless rep, they will add your employee discount automatically. It's pretty much the only way it can be done. Pretty improbable, though.

11 years ago '04        #1368
S|M 
space
space
 Jesse James said
Before you call in you better find out exactly what's changed (and it's not the terms and conditions) as well as how long you have to cancel otherwise you aren't going to be getting sh*t if you can't explain yourself.

And just a tip for future reference, if you call in begging for free stuff by threatening to cancel then know when to drop the bullsh*t and ask for what you want instead of continuing with the cancellation talk for 10 minutes. I had a few calls recently when the dumbasses didn't know when to quit with acting mad and wanting to cancel and after 10 - 15 minutes I cancelled these dumbasses because that's what they kept insisting on doing over some bullsh*t. Of course I kept an eye on their accounts and 10 minutes later they called in and spoke with someone else to remove the cancellation. The fools didn't even know how to call in and play the role right. If you want something when you call in then get to it instead of trying to overact.

Terms and conditions regarding the taxes charged on accounts have changed. Most Nextel users won't be adversely affected, but a lot of Sprint customers will be. Changing from government charges (something Sprint got screwed with... unwarranted overcharging, etc.) to "administrative" (aka, cover Sprint's own a.ss) charges.

Effective 1/1/08 up until you pay the current bill balance on your account, Sprint customers will have the opportunity to call and cancel without ETF. If you pay this month's bill, you accept the new terms by default.

These changes are explained on everyone's Sprint online account page and you (the customer) can read it to a CSR verbatim if necessary.

Yes, I agree, some people are idiots and don't know how to work the system. But power to the consumer in every case, they are the lesser of the two evils vs. the corporate giants.

01-01-2008, 01:26 AM         #1369
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cheap bastards.

bring on DC for 08. power to sprint and sero plans. direct connect bi*ches!

11 years ago '04        #1370
S|M 
space
space
If anyone needs extensive help on their Sprint plan, PM me. We'll see if we can wok something out.

01-03-2008, 09:44 AM         #1371
Jesse James 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And only people who's rates are going up are allowed to cancel. It doesn't apply to everyone.

01-03-2008, 09:56 AM         #1372
ĐρЗŘ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yo S I gotta question, is there a limit to how many phones I can get if I keep breaking it and returning it to the store?

01-03-2008, 10:43 AM         #1373
Jesse James 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ĐρЗŘ said
Yo S I gotta question, is there a limit to how many phones I can get if I keep breaking it and returning it to the store?
The store will usually exchange your phone once or twice during that first 30 days under the warranty, but will usually refuse anything more than that and will tell you to call in to account services. Once you are outside the 30 days then most people will tell you that you are screwed and need to contact the manufacturer for their 1 year warranty on all phones or use your insurance replacement.

11 years ago '04        #1374
S|M 
space
space
 ĐρЗŘ said
If you have TEP (Total Equipment Protection) at $7 a month, you shouldn't have much to worry about. Without it, they'll only accommodate you so much before they tell you otherwise.

11 years ago '04        #1375
diplomat2387 
space
space
$377 | Props total: 0 0
 deanwoof said
new samsung slider. 3 new phones with DC - lg, sanyo and samsung. samsung i315 i think pda phone. sanyo s1. that's it for now.
So there will be a PDA type phone with HPPTT AKA QChat coming out in '08..?

Home      

most viewed right now
+76online now  43
Image(s) inside This thot too tough!
35 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+30online now  36
Article inside Chiko Juan death: Meek Mill affiliate reportedly dead after Atlanta s..
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+33online now  19
Goat movies that never got sequels, prequels or remakes?
103 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+64online now  12
Video inside Kodak Black and Breakfast club owned hot 97
125 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+25online now  12
Video inside Remember when Murder Inc. tried to create there own 50 Cent....
94 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+39online now  12
Image(s) inside Bx detectives need help. Who is she???
21 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+52online now  11
Video inside Dec 14 - CEO donates $20M of his own money to employees. Some get nearl..
34 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+21online now  11
NBA 2019 Free Agency is crazy. The list.
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy