Video inside T.I. Molested on stage and not having it
110 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Your favorite PAWG Rapper
48 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sprint Just Bought 33% of Tidal From Black Troy Aikman AKA Jay Z
124 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Difference Between the AFC and the NFC (2001-2015)
29 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-12-2007, 11:11 PM         #1081
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you realize you'd be paying a cancellation fee right?

let's say your etf is $200.
boost phone will run ya $20 bucks at most for a sh*ttay phone. then a month of boost for i dunno.. $30 bucks cuz you'll probably use some minutes.

then you're looking at getting the mogul for $400.

dumb move imo.

it's cheaper to get the phone full price at $550.
 10 years ago '04        #1082
ekim524778 
space
space
space
$107 | Props total: 0 0
when i said cancel my treo service i meant just disconnect because im no longer under a contract. i just want the number thats why i said put it on a boost phone.
 07-13-2007, 06:52 AM         #1083
pullmyfinger714 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how do i check if the esn is clear
 10 years ago '04        #1084
infam0uskills 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,582 | Props total: 3286 3286
can i get an additional discount for working at citibank plus the 75 dollar discount they are already giving me for being a nextel customer for a year?
 10 years ago '04        #1085
S|S 
space
space
$11,589 | Props total: 1 1
 pullmyfinger714 said:
how do i check if the esn is clear
Just call Sprint CS and ask them if you can check if an ESN is clear. Obviously you'd have to have the ESN of the phone you'd be buying...unfortunately for you, most sellers will not (and rightfully so) give out the ESN until you pay for the phone.
 07-13-2007, 11:10 PM         #1086
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
since you're out of contract, call the cancellation department and see if they'd be willing to put you on a SERO plan.

if not, you have to port out for 3 months before sprint will consider you a new customer.
 10 years ago '04        #1087
S|S 
space
space
 ekim524778 said:
when i said cancel my treo service i meant just disconnect because im no longer under a contract. i just want the number thats why i said put it on a boost phone.
Just trying to get a few things clear. You are currently a non-contract Sprint customer, one line. Correct?

If so, get a second line with SERO. Do this while your first line is still active. Then port your first line # to a prepaid phone, this will automatically cancel your first account, no ETF, and you'll have your old # on the prepaid. Once that's done and your new SERO account is set up and running smoothly, port your old # from the prepaid phone to your new SERO line.
 10 years ago '06        #1088
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,200 | Props total: 29 29
 S said:
Just trying to get a few things clear. You are currently a non-contract Sprint customer, one line. Correct?

If so, get a second line with SERO. Do this while your first line is still active. Then port your first line # to a prepaid phone, this will automatically cancel your first account, no ETF, and you'll have your old # on the prepaid. Once that's done and your new SERO account is set up and running smoothly, port your old # from the prepaid phone to your new SERO line.
can i add a sero plan as a second line to my nextel account and port my nextel number?
 10 years ago '05        #1089
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$12,841 | Props total: 1888 1888
So let me get this right. . . . . . . i have a Sprint but if i transfer to Nextel i won't have to pay any termination fees but my account will be restarted with Nextel and i have up to 30 DAYS to cancel this Nextel account. . . . . . . . is this a legit way to get out of your contract. . . . . . . .cause Sprint is all smiles until your phone messes up. . . . . . . . so will this work accordingly
 10 years ago '04        #1090
ekim524778 
space
space
space
$107 | Props total: 0 0
thanks for the info, but i guess i just need to know now, is how to port a number, and can i port it to a pre paid boost phone?
 10 years ago '04        #1091
S|S 
space
space
 ekim524778 said:
thanks for the info, but i guess i just need to know now, is how to port a number, and can i port it to a pre paid boost phone?
You buy the prepaid phone. You call the company that provides the service of the prepaid phone. You port the number through them. Once everything works, you port back to your new line by calling the provider of that line. The old lines automatically cancel/shut off once you port.
 10 years ago '04        #1092
S|S 
space
space
 RalphLaurenJR said:
can i add a sero plan as a second line to my nextel account and port my nextel number?
Sure, but why you would want another Nextel phone is beyond me. You can also buy a new Sprint SERO line and port it...but as mentioned before, regardless of buying a new line under Sprint or Nextel, you'll have to pay the ETF if you're still under contract.
 10 years ago '04        #1093
210eclectic 
space
space
$2,686 | Props total: 0 0
how long does it usually take for you're service to be cut off?
I have one line from two years ago which i did not resign for another two years(so basically its on a mth to mth basis) and now i have a sero account.
I called in to have my first line cut off, but im still receiving calls and txt messages on that damn phone.
Its been 2 or 3 days now, should i call back up or does it take a awhile?
I know it took a couple of days years ago for my verizon phone to be cut off.
 10 years ago '06        #1094
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 210eclectic said:
I have one line from two years ago which i did not resign for another two years(so basically its on a mth to mth basis) and now i have a sero account.
I called in to have my first line cut off, but im still receiving calls and txt messages on that damn phone.
u like that 755p? I'm either gettin that or the 6800.. I already called and set my sh*t up, got approved for three lines of serivce, no desposit..
 10 years ago '04        #1095
210eclectic 
space
space
 RalphLaurenJR said:
u like that 755p? I'm either gettin that or the 6800.. I already called and set my sh*t up, got approved for three lines of serivce, no desposit..
yeah its str8, especially the rubber outsole(and weight)..i use to hate how heavy my 650 was this a big difference or at least it feels like it to me.
I like the google maps and im application because now i dont have to dl one of those application. Every once in awhile i think about coping the mogul(6800) but im not sure so far im sticking with this .
 07-14-2007, 07:14 PM         #1096
Nameless_ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 210eclectic said:

end of your bill cycle you should be shut down
 10 years ago '04        #1097
210eclectic 
space
space
 Nameless_ said:
end of your bill cycle you should be shut down
thx ..thats next week on thursday..i thought for a min theyre customer service wasnt doing theyre job.
 10 years ago '06        #1098
noreboy 
space
space
$165 | Props total: 0 0
I just got a phone and phone number the other day through Sero so they gave me a new phone number. Is it possible to replace the phone number on an account by porting another number to replace it?

Last edited by noreboy; 07-17-2007 at 12:12 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #1099
S|S 
space
space
 noreboy said:
I just got a phone and phone number the other day through Sero so they gave me a new phone number. Is it possible to replace the phone number on an account by porting another number to replace it?
Yes. But you must still have possession of the # you want ported to the new account. So either your old non-Sprint account should still be active and/or itshould be temporarily ported to a prepaid line. If your old account is still in contract, you will pay an ETF when you port. If your old account is a Sprint account, you must port to a prepaid first before porting back to your new SERO line.
 10 years ago '06        #1100
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 S said:
Sure, but why you would want another Nextel phone is beyond me. You can also buy a new Sprint SERO line and port it...but as mentioned before, regardless of buying a new line under Sprint or Nextel, you'll have to pay the ETF if you're still under contract.
sh*t..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Baltimore comedian Dave Butler DESTROYS heckler
128 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside U smoking with Sarah?
38 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Criminals Can’t Wait To Be Arrested By This Sexy NY Cop
90 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PYT Stabs Innocent Victim 21 Times For The Fu€k Of It. Demon Puzzy Nat..
38 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Richard Jefferson: The fruit of the NBA
132 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside You gotta catch a fade after this madden bull.
81 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
NFL Aikman The White HOVA
48 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Know you want waves like Pumper... Waves for Babes
163 comments
21 hours ago