>>>Official Sprint Rep<<<

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside MAKONNEN goes off on DRAKE!! OVO was like PRISON DRAKE used him and TH..
142 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn Brilliant Idiot's Podcast almost melts down. Charlamagne says Schulz..
148 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Fake Miami Dolphin player has been scamming white women for years
132 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside School Boy Q disses BX's Golden Boy Drake
142 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-09-2007, 10:42 AM         #1061
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 infam0uskills said:
is there a way to get out of contract with sprint/nextel?
yea cause i almost got out of my contract without paying the 200 etf but when i got transfered the lady i was talking to was mad so she was like she aint gon let me get out of paying the 200 but if someone can help me not pay it then it will be greatly appreciated
 10 years ago '06        #1062
Blockburner28 56 heat pts56
space
space
$13,770 | Props total: 677 677
 infam0uskills said:
is there a way to get out of contract with sprint/nextel?
For some reason when I switched from sprint to nextel they reseted my account or some sh*t cause I had to sign a new contract and credit check and all. A few days later I canceled my account and since it was within 30 days I didn't have to pay a early termination fee. So I found out about sero accounts and tired out new phones til the mogul came out.
 10 years ago '06        #1063
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,201 | Props total: 29 29
 Blockburner28 said:
For some reason when I switched from sprint to nextel they reseted my account or some sh*t cause I had to sign a new contract and credit check and all. A few days later I canceled my account and since it was within 30 days I didn't have to pay a early termination fee. So I found out about sero accounts and tired out new phones til the mogul came out.
great..
 10 years ago '06        #1064
DominicanLou 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,633 | Props total: 3159 3159
Haha...
so I actually had it a little bit wrong. I was looking at my online account and I do in fact have a Fair & Flexible Family plan with the two lines, except I thought the number I want to keep is on the contract that wont expire till next year. But, according to my 'Sprint Subscriber Agreement' that contract expired. The line I dont use wont expire till next year. I checked by bill online and I basically only have charges to the line I use, the one that expired.

So, can I now cancel that account that expired, port my number to somewhere else, open up a new SERO account and port the number back, and keep the line I dont even use (because its not costing me anything)??

Does that sound right?
 10 years ago '06        #1065
space
space
And then I could say I'm moving to an area thats not covered and get out of the unused account that way too, right?
 10 years ago '04        #1066
d_townplayboy 
space
space
$303 | Props total: 0 0
man i think they just tried to get me, check this out. first off i am no longer under contract but i have another line that is. on the no contract line i just changed phones cause the one i had messed up so sprint gave me a new phone. i always had unlimited text messaging for $5. so i open this months bill and im getting charged $15.00 for unlmtd txt twice. so i call them to see whats up and the lady tells me she doesnt know why they did it twice and she'll credit my account but that from now on i have to pay $15 a month for unltd text. so im like what. shes like yea, cause everytime you get an esn change for a new phone stuff like that changes. so im like what the f@$k. so you mean to tell me that it changes my text plan but magically everything else stays the same. and shes like yea. so i told her to credit my account and i hung up. now i was gonna call retentions and cancel my line but i wanted to get people thoughts on this. plus i was gonna call retentions and try to cancel my line, get sero, and try to get 6800. What should i do. and can someone help ya boy out with a sero email. thank you

Last edited by d_townplayboy; 07-09-2007 at 03:12 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #1067
S|S 
space
space
$11,589 | Props total: 1 1
 DominicanLou said:
Haha...
so I actually had it a little bit wrong. I was looking at my online account and I do in fact have a Fair & Flexible Family plan with the two lines, except I thought the number I want to keep is on the contract that wont expire till next year. But, according to my 'Sprint Subscriber Agreement' that contract expired. The line I dont use wont expire till next year. I checked by bill online and I basically only have charges to the line I use, the one that expired.

So, can I now cancel that account that expired, port my number to somewhere else, open up a new SERO account and port the number back, and keep the line I dont even use (because its not costing me anything)??

Does that sound right?
How does the line you don't use not cost you anything? Even if you don't use it you'd still be paying the monthly charges on it.
 10 years ago '04        #1068
S|S 
space
space
 d_townplayboy said:
man i think they just tried to get me, check this out. first off i am no longer under contract but i have another line that is. on the no contract line i just changed phones cause the one i had messed up so sprint gave me a new phone. i always had unlimited text messaging for $5. so i open this months bill and im getting charged $15.00 for unlmtd txt twice. so i call them to see whats up and the lady tells me she doesnt know why they did it twice and she'll credit my account but that from now on i have to pay $15 a month for unltd text. so im like what. shes like yea, cause everytime you get an esn change for a new phone stuff like that changes. so im like what the f@$k. so you mean to tell me that it changes my text plan but magically everything else stays the same. and shes like yea. so i told her to credit my account and i hung up. now i was gonna call retentions and cancel my line but i wanted to get people thoughts on this. plus i was gonna call retentions and try to cancel my line, get sero, and try to get 6800. What should i do. and can someone help ya boy out with a sero email. thank you
If you stay with Sprint, you'll grow to know that the way they handle accounts is one of the worst amongst companies anywhere.
 10 years ago '06        #1069
space
space
 S said:
How does the line you don't use not cost you anything? Even if you don't use it you'd still be paying the monthly charges on it.
i get what you mean completely. but then the CSR was like well, since ure gonna cancel that expired account (which is the main one), u need to get a plan on the other one because without one it could be very expensive. when he said that it made me wonder. as it stands, i dont even have a separate physical phone for the other line. it just exists on paper. ive never activated it or anything. i would a.ssume i'd contine paying taxes, but what about additional charges like voice calls?
 07-10-2007, 12:09 PM         #1070
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 d_townplayboy said:
the only reason i can think of why your unl txt went up is because you went from a vision phone to a power vision phone. the computer system automatically kicks it out. the rep that did your switch should have told you
 07-10-2007, 12:12 PM         #1071
cquik 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what software would you use to unlock a cellphone?
 07-10-2007, 07:25 PM         #1072
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
unlocking a sprint cell phone?
 10 years ago '04        #1073
S|S 
space
space
FYI (to anyone that's wondering), you can't use unlocked cell phones on Sprint's network. There is no possible way as Sprint will refuse to activate it if it's not a Sprint phone. And in reality, most if not all phones Sprint has, other services have too so I don't know why you'd wanna unlock a Sprint phone.
 07-11-2007, 10:37 AM         #1074
Jesse James 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"How does the line you don't use not cost you anything? Even if you don't use it you'd still be paying the monthly charges on it."

Because he is on the family sharing plan which charges the primary line for the plan and charges nothing for the 2nd line. The problem is as soon as you cancel the primary line, the second line will automatically become the new primary and be charged for that, or you will have no plan on the 2nd line and be overage automatically as soon as you use your first minute which gets very expensive.

"If you stay with Sprint, you'll grow to know that the way they handle accounts is one of the worst amongst companies anywhere."

Not really. There are problems with every company, but the problem is deadbeats and losers always trying to call in and get free sh*t. I work in retentions and deal with these jokers all day. Hell, look at this page. n*ggas under contract and trying to scheme how to get out. You don't want to honor your end of the bargain, but expect to be given freebies, credits and all kinds of favors.

The industry is all fu*ked up though. Try going to a rental company and telling them you want out of your lease early and see how that goes. Go to the grocery store and ask for free food since you are a "loyal customer who has been with the company for years". That sh*t doesn't fly anywhere else, but for some reason people think it does with telecommunications.
 07-11-2007, 10:40 AM         #1075
Jesse James 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DominicanLou said:
Haha...

Does that sound right?

You have to port the number BEFORE you cancel the account, otherwise you'll probably lose the number.

And like I mentioned before, once you cancel the expired line, the second line will no longer be free.
 10 years ago '04        #1076
gatorp10 
space
space
$245 | Props total: 0 0
how the hell do you send pics on the HTC 6800....
 07-11-2007, 03:56 PM         #1077
cquik 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nah not sprint t-mobile blackberry
 07-11-2007, 09:33 PM         #1078
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jesse James said:
"How does the line you don't use not cost you anything? Even if you don't use it you'd still be paying the monthly charges on it."

Because he is on the family sharing plan which charges the primary line for the plan and charges nothing for the 2nd line. The problem is as soon as you cancel the primary line, the second line will automatically become the new primary and be charged for that, or you will have no plan on the 2nd line and be overage automatically as soon as you use your first minute which gets very expensive.

"If you stay with Sprint, you'll grow to know that the way they handle accounts is one of the worst amongst companies anywhere."

Not really. There are problems with every company, but the problem is deadbeats and losers always trying to call in and get free sh*t. I work in retentions and deal with these jokers all day. Hell, look at this page. n*ggas under contract and trying to scheme how to get out. You don't want to honor your end of the bargain, but expect to be given freebies, credits and all kinds of favors.

The industry is all fu*ked up though. Try going to a rental company and telling them you want out of your lease early and see how that goes. Go to the grocery store and ask for free food since you are a "loyal customer who has been with the company for years". That sh*t doesn't fly anywhere else, but for some reason people think it does with telecommunications.
WORD. retention reps are cool and all, but you guys really gotta start cutting down on givaways on one dollar sign customers.

and i agree with the rental company analogy.

my favorite is that people think threatening to cancel in my store is going to make me feel sorry for them. if people have a legit reason to cancel/get courtesy credits, they will get them accordingly. if not.. fu*k off. stop bugging me because you think you should get a bigger discount for being with a company for x*x number of years.
 07-11-2007, 11:42 PM         #1079
Jesse James 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sprint is definately cutting down the free giveaways. Last year people were getting free phones left and right from retentions, but they have cracked down on that and are cleaning things up because that was a lot of money just being given away. The free phone days are long over and things are changing.
 10 years ago '04        #1080
ekim524778 
space
space
space
$107 | Props total: 0 0
ok , how do you port a number? i want to port my number to my boost phone and cancel my service on my treo. then buy the mogul and port my number back to the mogul. so my question:
1. Can you port a number to a boost phone?
2. What numbers or how do you port the number?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Hallie Jade Mathers
112 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Melina Can Do the Splits on This D1ck
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Mar 22 - Legendary Mafia Goon Depicted In Goodfellas Arrested With Got..
67 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside MizzTwerksum Has A Wardrobe Malfunction! (Big Booty Exposed)
29 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Mar 22 - Missing 15 year old girl "heinously raped" on FB live
211 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Y'all still buying every new Yeezy or nah?
76 comments
18 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Husband Supports Wife In Court After She Fu€Ks 14yr Old Numerous Times..
101 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Uk Rapper Giggs Blasts Samuel L Jackson
95 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy