>>>Official Sprint Rep<<<

most viewed right now
 61
Image(s) inside 50 cent v.s GAME
31 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 49
NBA Westbrook on Zaza: Imma get his ass back, I don't play that game
55 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 47
Article inside GS9 Member Santino "Cueno" Boderick sentenced to 117 1/2 years in pri..
129 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 34
Jan 19 - 8 Countries so cheap you won't need to work
8 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #1041
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$5,277 | Props total: 64 64
One quick question..... Is it possible for me to be able the employment discount on top of the sero plans?
 07-02-2007, 12:24 PM         #1042
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
most likely 6700s are still being replaced by 6700s.

moguls probably wont happen until they start making reconditioned ones, so the more people that swap out the 6800s the faster the reconns get made.

military discount is 15%

and no you cannot have sero with a work discount. the system wont allow it.
 10 years ago '04        #1043
Fameus 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,185 | Props total: 1540 1540
Well they gave me the Sero plan on my old number , lets just say their declining quality in customer sevice was to my benefit .
 07-03-2007, 09:32 PM         #1044
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if you talk to the right rep/have enough value in sprints eyes, they'll usually put you on a sero plan.
 07-03-2007, 11:36 PM         #1045
Nameless_ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
6700 are back in stores soo ur gonna get 6700
 10 years ago '06        #1046
whatuknow 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$516 | Props total: 5 5
i have another question....I have a family plan with 2 lines, the 2nd line is avaiable for a upgrade is it possible that i can get the phone on that line and have it switched over to my line/number?
 07-05-2007, 01:23 AM         #1047
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you could... but sprint's system will recognize your original line as doing an upgrade that day as well (putting new phone on line).
 10 years ago '06        #1048
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,200 | Props total: 29 29
 Fameus said:
Well they gave me the Sero plan on my old number , lets just say their declining quality in customer sevice was to my benefit .
wow, how u got them to do that?
 07-05-2007, 07:50 PM         #1049
CHOPPAHOLIX113 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Any one know he number to Ausrion? I lost my phone .
 10 years ago '04        #1050
WOODS5000 
space
avatar space
space
$2,143 | Props total: 66 66
 CHOPPAHOLIX113 said:
Any one know he number to Ausrion? I lost my phone .
1800 584 3666
 10 years ago '06        #1051
DominicanLou 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$6,391 | Props total: 2739 2739
HELP

So, I have two Sprint lines. My main one is still under contract till July of next 08. The 2nd line which I dont even use contract is already up. I want to take advantage of SERO without losing my current number and ideally not having that 2nd line, which I dont even use.

What are my options?
 10 years ago '04        #1052
S|S 
space
avatar space
space
$11,589 | Props total: 1 1
 DominicanLou said:
HELP

So, I have two Sprint lines. My main one is still under contract till July of next 08. The 2nd line which I dont even use contract is already up. I want to take advantage of SERO without losing my current number and ideally not having that 2nd line, which I dont even use.

What are my options?
Sign up for a new SERO line. Cancel your second, already existing line. Then port your first line (the # you want) to a prepaid phone. Your first line will automatically cancel when you port. Then port the number back to your new SERO line. There you go.
 10 years ago '06        #1053
DominicanLou 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$6,391 | Props total: 2739 2739
 S said:
Sign up for a new SERO line. Cancel your second, already existing line. Then port your first line (the # you want) to a prepaid phone. Your first line will automatically cancel when you port. Then port the number back to your new SERO line. There you go.
Thanks.
OK, so when you say prepaid phone, does this mean i gotta basically open up an account with some other wireless provider (say T-Mobile) on a prepaid plan to "hold" my number and then cancel immediately and port it back to Sprint on SERO?

p.s.

You gonna get good karma for all your help. U helping out the "common man" which I and others greatly appreciate. I came in here today after going to a Helio kiosks thinking they had a 'no contract' plan. Ha yea right. The Ocean is hot mos def, but if i can get away with this...

if the math works out, its all good.
 10 years ago '05        #1054
killacali86 
space
avatar space
space
$2,148 | Props total: 8 8
if i drop my ppc 6700 in the toilet will they replace it with a 6800 hundred. i'm insured of course.
 10 years ago '04        #1055
S|S 
space
avatar space
space
$11,589 | Props total: 1 1
 DominicanLou said:
Thanks.
OK, so when you say prepaid phone, does this mean i gotta basically open up an account with some other wireless provider (say T-Mobile) on a prepaid plan to "hold" my number and then cancel immediately and port it back to Sprint on SERO?

p.s.

You gonna get good karma for all your help. U helping out the "common man" which I and others greatly appreciate. I came in here today after going to a Helio kiosks thinking they had a 'no contract' plan. Ha yea right. The Ocean is hot mos def, but if i can get away with this...

if the math works out, its all good.
Yeah, just buy one of those prepaid phones you can pick up at a drug store or WalMart or something. As long as its a prepaid service by a bigger company, then you shouldn't have much trouble doing the porting.
 10 years ago '04        #1056
S|S 
space
avatar space
space
$11,589 | Props total: 1 1
 killacali86 said:
if i drop my ppc 6700 in the toilet will they replace it with a 6800 hundred. i'm insured of course.
No, they have more than enough refurb 6700's to send you as a replacement. I doubt they'll start giving out 6800's for broken 6700's for at least another year or two, if that.
 07-08-2007, 08:51 PM         #1057
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 S said:
Sign up for a new SERO line. Cancel your second, already existing line. Then port your first line (the # you want) to a prepaid phone. Your first line will automatically cancel when you port. Then port the number back to your new SERO line. There you go.

do not do this at all unless you are willing to pay the cancellation fee.

one phone is under contract, the other isnt.
 10 years ago '06        #1058
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,200 | Props total: 29 29
 deanwoof said:
do not do this at all unless you are willing to pay the cancellation fee.

one phone is under contract, the other isnt.
ha ha..
 10 years ago '06        #1059
DominicanLou 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$6,391 | Props total: 2739 2739
 deanwoof said:
do not do this at all unless you are willing to pay the cancellation fee.

one phone is under contract, the other isnt.
oh yea i already know. ive known that. im willing to take the h it because i just wanna get a better plan. my sh*t goes over $80/month. I dont have a text message plan. I dont use up all my minutes. My phone is beyond wack. If i can cop a nice phone (that I would end up buying anyway) for a discounted price + lower my monthly, im straight. over the long term is should save me money.
 10 years ago '04        #1060
infam0uskills 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$7,556 | Props total: 3187 3187
is there a way to get out of contract with sprint/nextel?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 22
Video inside What you need to know about GIANT ANCIENT TREE STUMPS...you won't belie..
72 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Margot Robbie transforms into figure skater Tonya Harding for biopic r..
37 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside Live on my FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!((((((((((((
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 7
Article inside The iPhone 8 is already causing problems for Apple’s competitors
67 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside Barack Obama 4's
63 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside I hear Nintendo out here fu*king up already Hm ?..
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside JIM JONES meets JAY-Z @ ROCNATION offices trying to get signed! BOSS HO..
176 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 3
Video inside New Injustice 2 Trailer with New Character Reveals
39 comments
1 day ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy