>>>Official Sprint Rep<<<

sponsored links
 

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #961
Gmitch528 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,121 | Props total: 201 201
 niceguy954 said:
when is the ppc 6800 coming out? ne one?
 11 years ago '06        #962
niceguy954 31 heat pts31
space
avatar space
space
$5,407 | Props total: 281 281
 Gmitch528 said:
props my nig
 11 years ago '06        #963
Blockburner28 67 heat pts67
space
avatar space
space
$14,864 | Props total: 1961 1961
yea props man
 11 years ago '06        #964
niceguy954 31 heat pts31
space
avatar space
space
$5,407 | Props total: 281 281
it says lanch is next monday does that mean online at sprint.com on monday?
 11 years ago '06        #965
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,216 | Props total: 31 31
 Blockburner28 said:
Oh btw quick question. Lets say I have a account but when a new phone come out and I want it for the cheap 2 year deal price. So I open a 2nd line and buy that phone for cheap, but within 30 days I cancel that account but tranfer to phone to the other account. Would I be able to keep the phone?
I think u can...
 11 years ago '04        #966
Gmitch528 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,121 | Props total: 201 201
 niceguy954 said:
it says lanch is next monday does that mean online at sprint.com on monday?
id try callin telesales first, they usually have it before the net and stuff...
 11 years ago '06        #967
niceguy954 31 heat pts31
space
avatar space
space
$5,407 | Props total: 281 281
whats the difference between the $4 and $7 insurance plan?
 06-11-2007, 11:28 PM         #968
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Blockburner28 said:
Oh btw quick question. Lets say I have a account but when a new phone come out and I want it for the cheap 2 year deal price. So I open a 2nd line and buy that phone for cheap, but within 30 days I cancel that account but tranfer to phone to the other account. Would I be able to keep the phone?
sure you can. you'll just get hit with the phone's price full price on your next bill for not returning the phone.
 11 years ago '06        #969
whatuknow 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$613 | Props total: 199 199
 Gmitch528 said:
thanks for the infor on the phone...thats all i needed to know so i can know how to make my money arrangement...i will have that July 16th

props
 11 years ago '04        #970
turntabledj 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,577 | Props total: 78 78
yo, my contract bout 2 expire in Aug. - wanted 2 know if i could use that 2 my advantage in any way...lookin forward to good comments
 11 years ago '06        #971
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,216 | Props total: 31 31
 deanwoof said:
sure you can. you'll just get hit with the phone's price full price on your next bill for not returning the phone.
THATS GREAT!!!
 11 years ago '06        #972
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,216 | Props total: 31 31
If I have a corporate Discounted nextel account, can I still order the 6800 on the business release date of the 18th???
 11 years ago '06        #973
lazybone06 
space
avatar space
space
$516 | Props total: 15 15
I have a question about the sero plan. Im abot to get on the new Sero plan but I dont want to buy one of the phones. So if I get a free phone and then just switch to the phone that I already have. Can I do that? They said that I must get a new phone and line of service to get on the sero plan and I cant switch from the plan that I have now.
 06-16-2007, 09:51 PM         #974
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lazybone06 said:
I have a question about the sero plan. Im abot to get on the new Sero plan but I dont want to buy one of the phones. So if I get a free phone and then just switch to the phone that I already have. Can I do that? They said that I must get a new phone and line of service to get on the sero plan and I cant switch from the plan that I have now.
HUH?
the point of the SERO plan is that it is better than consumer plans. let me get this straight. you want to:

1. get on SERO plan
2. don't want to get a new phone/service/number
3. want to use old phone
4. but dont want to change your old plan?
 11 years ago '06        #975
lazybone06 
space
avatar space
space
$516 | Props total: 15 15
no dont mind getting a new plan thats the point of going to the sero but do I have to buy another phone just to get the sero plan. (Thats what they are telling me)
 11 years ago '06        #976
lazybone06 
space
avatar space
space
$516 | Props total: 15 15
can I just get a free phone that the sero plan offers then activate a phone that I already have?
 06-17-2007, 07:13 AM         #977
Nameless_ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lazybone06 said:
can I just get a free phone that the sero plan offers then activate a phone that I already have?
yeah but with that free phone comes a new number.
 06-17-2007, 07:51 PM         #978
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
oh my bad. when i read you didnt want a new plan i got confused.

but yes, to get sero it has to be on a new number/new line.

and yes you can activate an old phone. but like nameless pointed out, you'd have another number.
 06-17-2007, 10:20 PM         #979
KDshortkid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so does the PPC-6800 come out Monday?
 11 years ago '06        #980
lazybone06 
space
avatar space
space
$516 | Props total: 15 15
its for sale now its on the sprint website
Home      
  
 

 




sponsored links
 








most viewed right now
 47
fu-k Benadryl
46 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 44
Young Scooter saying Gucci Mane snitching
261 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 40
Image(s) inside Go to church & believe in God in 2018 bruhs...
108 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 31
We can't do nothing but take a nap together 🛌
28 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
We already knew a black 007 was gonna bring out the racist
216 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 16
NCAAB Zion Williamson College Debut Highlights | 8.15.18 | 29 Pts, 13 Rebs
219 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 16
Marvel's Spider-Man (PS4) New York City Open-World Trailer
57 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
 15
Aug 15 - Top 25 Highest Paying Jobs in America
152 comments
1 day ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy