squad up!

>>>Official Sprint Rep<<<

view the rest of most viewed

most viewed right now
25 comments
@thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-06-2007, 09:18 AM         #1151
Jesse James 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't know of any 300 minute plan at sprint except an old plan that isn't offered anymore.

I don't know why people continue to add others to their accounts and then get surprised when the bill is run up. Everday on them judge shows you see someone suing over a large cell phone bill. What did you expect?

As for the wait, yeah it's going to be 20 minutes or more, but you just going to have to wait. Everyday i take calls from people and they bi*ch about the wait and I feel like saying "If you all would stop calling to beg for free sh*t and not complain for 5 minutes about how long you had to wait then the whole sytem would speed up and there wouldn't be that long wait". And why did you say "everyday it's a 20 minute wait"? Do you wait 20 minutes and then hang up? If you going to wait that long then ride it out until you get through.

Did you check your account on the sprint website?

11 years ago '05        #1152
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,450 | Props total: 424 424
Yeah I may have the minutes mixed up somewhere. I found out what happened though the phone that was just added shouldn't of been. So what they did was pushed the one of my old number and pushed it into another account. HOW? I don't even know. The reason why my bill is 98 dollars a month is because both sero plans total 42 bux per phone I've added a few things ( 300 msg, sprint to sprint, total equip protection)

My plan details listed below.......

Adjustable Anytime Minutes
$30 Minimum Monthly Charge
AMERICA - ROAMING Included
Nationwide Long Distance Included
Unlimited Night & Weekend Mins. Included
Nights: M-Th 7PM-7AM Wknd: F 7PM-M 7AM
Unlimited Vision Access
Unlimited Mobile to Mobile
Caller ID, Call Waiting
Three-way Calling
Voicemail

Your Current Plan
Option Price (if applicable)
Click to learn more, modify or remove services.
300 SMS Text Messages $5.00
Total Equipment Protection $7.00

__________________________________________________ ______________
This is for the phone before the add

The new phone plus activation

Sprint Power Pack 900

$59.99 Sprint Power Pack 900
Expanded Voice Coverage
All Minutes Include Long Distance
900 Anytime Minutes
Unlimited Sprint Mobile to Mobile
Unlimited Night and Weekend Minutes
Nights: M-Th 7PM-7AM Wknd: F 7PM-M 7AM
Caller ID, Call Waiting
Three-way Calling
Voicemail
Additional Anytime Minutes $.40 Per Min
Your Current Plan
Option Price (if applicable)
Click to learn more, modify or remove services.
Call *2 from your PCS Phone or call 1-888-211-4727 for info about your subscriber agreement.
Unlimited SMS Text Messaging $10.00
Video Mail $5.00
Sprint Power VisionSM Access Pack $15.00
Nation Wide Long Distance
Night & Weekend Minutes - Nights starting at 7 p.m.
No Roaming Charges
Unlimited Sprint Mobile to Mobile Calling
Bill Type

Last edited by Jaiden05; 08-06-2007 at 10:13 AM..

11 years ago '05        #1153
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
bump bump

11 years ago '04        #1154
Marcyville 
space
space
$6,252 | Props total: 12 12
What's that paycheck lookin like for yall Sprint reps? I'm thinkin about applying there.

08-07-2007, 12:15 AM         #1155
Jesse James 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
For retentions the regular paycheck is okay, but the commission bonus of up to $3000 a month is what makes it worth staying and dealing with all the abuse you get.

11 years ago '04        #1156
S|M 
space
space
$11,588 | Props total: 2 2
What kind of qualifications do you need to apply for a job at a Sprint call station?

08-07-2007, 08:49 AM         #1157
Nameless_ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 S said
What kind of qualifications do you need to apply for a job at a Sprint call station?
basic english skills and computer skills

08-07-2007, 09:28 AM         #1158
Jesse James 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Basic computer skills mainly, but previous call center or customer service experience goes a long way towards getting hired.

11 years ago '04        #1159
Marcyville 
space
space
Hmm...

08-07-2007, 06:52 PM         #1160
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
speak english. im tired of talking to our wonderful reps in bangladesh.

11 years ago '04        #1161
Fameus 7 heat pts
space
space
$8,544 | Props total: 5608 5608
I was about to ask if they outsource there calls too because last time i called the rep she was very nice and all but at the end she was like "Have a blessed day" in and Indian accent .

11 years ago '04        #1162
Marcyville 
space
space
Yeah yall known them oversea Indian mufu*kas work for less so that's who you'll be talking to 60% of the time. That sh*t pisses me off though cuz they can't talk for sh*t and I always have to ask them to repeat what they said. @when they get frustrated.

08-07-2007, 11:06 PM         #1163
Jesse James 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The reason why is that not only because they are cheaper, but it's hard to get people in america to consistantly show up for work. People like to call in sick and take days off. There are times when our call center is at 60% staffing due to people taking off. n*ggas just don't want to come in to work everyday. Out of 200+ people only about 12 people had perfect attendence for the last 3 months. They're seriously trying hard to recruit and hire people to staff the call centers. In the phillipines the pay is damn good for them and they have entire families depending on that money for support so they're motivated to be there every day working. Meanwhile people in america take the day off because they were out partying the night before or want to go see the opening of some new movie.

And people complain about the outsourcing and the foreign people on the phone, but at the same time you complain about the long wait to talk to someone. Which is it. Do you want to wait even longer or have a shorter wait and talk to someone in the phillipines or india?

11 years ago '04        #1164
Marcyville 
space
space
Yeah, that's how it is with these tele- jobs...n*ggas don't take it seriously. But really, I'd rather wait for someone I can actually understand, cuz dude was just terrible. I heard like every 5 word he said. Some of them are bearable though, that just wasn't one of the times.

08-08-2007, 09:15 AM         #1165
Jesse James 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I hear you, I deal with those guys everyday and some can be hard to understand. Funniest sh*t was last night a guy named J. Wong with a heavy chinese accent called in and was complaining about a rep he spoke with that was from the phillipines. I felt like saying "How are YOU going to complain when your accent is just as hard to understand as their's?"

11 years ago '04        #1166
Marcyville 
space
space
That the only reason I couldn't have those type of jobs...I'd be ready to curse one of those mufu*kas out.

"Call back when you can speak ENGLISH mufu*ka..."

11 years ago '04        #1167
S|M 
space
space
$11,588 | Props total: 2 2
I hate it when people say you have to speak English or speak "correctly". Give me a break, this is America, where you can speak English as much as the people who don't speak it.

11 years ago '05        #1168
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
S,Jess,Wolf, Or nameless??? Ok so I spent a whole day talking to reps and retentions.... I mean I can't complain about the wait time, when there are a lot of people tring to grab freebies and all. Anyway I have a question for yall... Ok as I stated I talked to the CC and they told me the 2nd line that I had dropped off and went to something called a.ssemble plan??? This happened because I added another line when my credit I guess wasn't good enough. This I did not know anyway they told me nothing has changed just the account number.... I paid my bill when it was due but it didn't post to the one that fell off... What should I do?

08-08-2007, 11:41 PM         #1169
Jesse James 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jaiden05 said
S,Jess,Wolf, Or nameless??? Ok so I spent a whole day talking to reps and retentions.... I mean I can't complain about the wait time, when there are a lot of people tring to grab freebies and all. Anyway I have a question for yall... Ok as I stated I talked to the CC and they told me the 2nd line that I had dropped off and went to something called a.ssemble plan??? This happened because I added another line when my credit I guess wasn't good enough. This I did not know anyway they told me nothing has changed just the account number.... I paid my bill when it was due but it didn't post to the one that fell off... What should I do?
So you have one phone line on your old account and a 2nd line on your new account?

If so then you need to call in and tell them that you need to do a "manual migration" which means they'll pull your line that is on the old account and stick it on to the new account so that they'll both be on the same account in ensemble. Call in, wait it out, ask to be connected to an ensemble rep in account services, tell the rep you need a manual migration of your old line on premeire to the new account in ensemble. They will take it from there and combine your two lines on the one account.

If that's not the problem then let me know.

11 years ago '05        #1170
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
 Jesse James said
So you have one phone line on your old account and a 2nd line on your new account?

If so then you need to call in and tell them that you need to do a "manual migration" which means they'll pull your line that is on the old account and stick it on to the new account so that they'll both be on the same account in ensemble. Call in, wait it out, ask to be connected to an ensemble rep in account services, tell the rep you need a manual migration of your old line on premeire to the new account in ensemble. They will take it from there and combine your two lines on the one account.

If that's not the problem then let me know.

Your momma's bedroom lol....... Are you saying that the two numbers on the one account can be combined with the one that dropped onto the ensemble account? Initially I had a bill due the for my line and the phone that went into the ensemble plan, I paid that bur the posted to the new line.. What should I do about that? Sorry for all of this bs.

08-09-2007, 08:48 AM         #1171
Jesse James 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah, you can combine them all on the ensemble account which is what should be done. Otherwise you have 2 different accounts and are going to run into problems with your payments all being posted to the new account while nothing gets sent to the old account.

Just follow the directions above and you'll be straight.

11 years ago '05        #1172
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
What about the missing payment as of now?

08-09-2007, 09:18 AM         #1173
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im sayin is it any call center's here in orlando???

08-09-2007, 11:32 PM         #1174
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dunno.. what i get usually is virginia, idaho, or canada. dunno where else people are located.

sprint needs to hurry up the conversions. the p2k hold times are retarded.

08-10-2007, 09:08 PM         #1175
kernel610 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Question for a Sprint Rep. I just signed up for a SERO plan. I was already a Sprint customer for 3.5 years but they wouldn't let me keep my old number. not really a big deal once i thought about it, but did I get screwed on that because when I called to cancel my original line, the operator made it sound like she could give my account the same discount given with SERO to get me to stay. I'm just wondering what you've heard about this. Anyways, my main question is that I got the LG Muziq with my new SERO plan. lemme tell u, that phone kinda sucks. at fist i thought it was pretty cool and it looks nice and thin. it gets pretty dirty and shows smudges very easily but that's not my biggest problem. I upgraded from a Sanyo 8200 which i loved. This phone doesn't even compare to it. Being a student, I've ALWAYS had my phone on vibrate. The vibrate on this phone is horrible and weak. It also only gives one quick buzz for a text message so I am constantly missing messages because I don't get the notice. So i decided to turn on the ringer and realized you can't even set the music you have on it to be a ringtone. that is a HORRIBLE idea. they are just trying to force you to download ringtones. For being a music phone, i'd expect to be able to use my music as ringtones. Well sorry for my complaining but just so you know if a customer asks about the phone. My question now is if there is a way I can return my phone and get a different one without cancelling my plan. I really like the new phone number that I just got and I already gave it to everyone. Now if its not possible, do i get a trial period to try out the phone and plan for? I know some companies have a 15 day period but does Sprint. And to make things even worse is I just heard that the RAZR2 was being released on the 22nd and I was originally planning to wait for that but i needed a phone badly. So I'm asking, is there anything I can do about this? I just activated my phone on Wednesday 8/8/07 so it was only a few days ago. THANKS!!

Home      

most viewed right now
J Prince Warns Pusha To Move on From Drake Beef or He'll Squash His Career Lik..
215 comments
9 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 100% USDA Beef. GET SUM!
25 comments
9 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BREAKING: AR-AB & OBH Associates allegedly Indicted by the FEDS!
108 comments
10 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA DAAAAMMNN!!! Carmelo looking crazy af sitting on the bench. I feel bad...
74 comments
8 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas destroys Steven A Smith in Bron/MJ debate.
70 comments
9 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside SMH Brittany Renner lowkey exposed Collin Kaepernick for cheating on h..
23 comments
9 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Cardi B Say She Got Good Warm Coochie and Mouf Plus a Deep Throat
40 comments
8 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Eryka Badu really goin crazy in front of our eyes and yall ignoring it,..
73 comments
9 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jheezzeee Diddy just upgraded from Cassie - NEW ASIAN ting ALERT!!
55 comments
10 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside DAMN!! Trans-girl who slept with BUCK just released a diss Track exposi..
63 comments
8 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Face is just amazing, ti*ties filled with deliciousness.
6 comments
10 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 18 - Divers swim through 90 ft of raw sewage to unclog 'flushable ..
50 comments
11 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Ovo 40 finally speaks. Letís Pusha TMZ know OVO ready for all the smoke
59 comments
11 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA I thought Kyrie wanted his own team?
40 comments
3 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside It took a short chunky Latina to produce the true heir to the Schwarze..
23 comments
11 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Oct 18 - MD comptroller calls Nati Light 77-pk irresponsible, it encourages bi..
33 comments
8 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL Larry Fitzgerald didn't have to do Kurt warner like that smh
23 comments
9 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Los Angeles Lakers vs Portland Trailblazers [Opening Night Thread]
974 comments
13 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 18 - It's Lit! China plans to launch artificial moon to replace st..
47 comments
11 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
audio inside Future X Nicki Minaj - Transformer
10 comments
3 hours ago
@hiphop
Top 10 most propped recently
Last few hours...
Call me fresco
stogz
Tha Boss
Rule 336
FireBeats
Mr Scaramucci
TheLastNonEarth
Dun Language
Boogersugar
Flippa Huxtable
Top 10 most slapped recently
baddie
BlackDynamite
Affectz
suavehooper
trapclassics
---Max-Payne---
Rule 336
The Bully
Youngshinebox
QdobaCasanova

most viewed right now
online now  27
Video inside Big d*ck in new york public experiment
160 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  25
Former president of iran quotes tupac to troll the united states on twitter
117 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  20
Image(s) inside The wall
101 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  11
Cassidy exposed fu-king tr@nnies with wife???
211 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  5
Article inside R* Co Founder facing backlash after admitting employees worked 100 hr..
75 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  5
BOX Eddie H. tells CHARLO, WILDER & OTHERS if U want belts U have to come t..
46 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  3
Image(s) inside Houston Vs Atlanta
120 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  3
Image(s) inside Oct 17 - Antbiotics Report in America's Fast Food provides horrifying ..
79 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy