>>>Official Sprint Rep<<<

most viewed right now
OT BREAKING: Tiger Woods Arrested For DUI In Florida. SMI..
147 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Yo why NBA pictures used to look so moist?
60 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside PartyNextDoor Dissing Drake?
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Raw...no pullout...no plan b
6 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-25-2007, 12:23 PM         #921
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nameless_ said:
M1 has been discontinued.

New Phones this summer are :

6800 Pocket Pc
Katana 2 (6650)
Blackberry world phone (July)
Ic 902 Motorola (Final Powersource phone)
3200 Sanyo (3100 update)

to add to the list

there will be 2 katanas. Katana 2 and Katana Deluxe.
the upstage is supposed to come out in different colors (white, red and blue).
 10 years ago '04        #922
diplomat2387 
space
space
$377 | Props total: 0 0
 Nameless_ said:
M1 has been discontinued.

New Phones this summer are :

6800 Pocket Pc
Katana 2 (6650)
Blackberry world phone (July)
Ic 902 Motorola (Final Powersource phone)
3200 Sanyo (3100 update)
The ic902 is definitely not the final powersource phone..Where are u getting this info from..Your info would be incorrect sorry man..There are a couple of more powersource phones coming out..
 10 years ago '06        #923
RED DOG 
space
space
$765 | Props total: 1 1
Today at approx 4:17pm C-time Sprint Reps (store & *2) stated PPC 6800 pushed back to October, no reason given. What's the deal? How is the Treo 700 WX?
 10 years ago '06        #924
Blockburner28 57 heat pts57
space
space
$13,797 | Props total: 809 809
 RED DOG said:
Today at approx 4:17pm C-time Sprint Reps (store & *2) stated PPC 6800 pushed back to October, no reason given. What's the deal? How is the Treo 700 WX?
I love the treo 700 wx but so far I had 2 of them and the signal is fu*ked up for me. Where I live I never used to get 1 to 0 bars but now I do and I drop 10 out of 15 calls a day. So I just ordered a ppc 6700 which should come in tuesday. How good is the Treo 700 wx compared to the ppc 6700?
 05-26-2007, 11:53 PM         #925
KDshortkid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
anybody know the month the 6800 comes out
 10 years ago '04        #926
youngblanco 13 heat pts13
space
space
$2,686 | Props total: 367 367
hey do you have any idea about the price range for that 6800 and dude just said october KDshortkid
 05-27-2007, 08:23 AM         #927
Nameless_ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 diplomat2387 said:
The ic902 is definitely not the final powersource phone..Where are u getting this info from..Your info would be incorrect sorry man..There are a couple of more powersource phones coming out..

Annual Sprint Meeting in Kansas..... Also theres only one more nextel phone comming as well. There was plans for a ic702 but we gotten enough people off the iden network already that theres no need to make more phones. Powersource was just a way to migrate iden customers to sprint to ease the stress the network had with so many subscribers. Qchat end of 2007

Last edited by Nameless_; 05-27-2007 at 08:26 AM..
 05-27-2007, 08:27 AM         #928
Nameless_ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngblanco said:
hey do you have any idea about the price range for that 6800 and dude just said october KDshortkid

July Not october
 10 years ago '04        #929
diplomat2387 
space
space
 Nameless_ said:
Annual Sprint Meeting in Kansas..... Also theres only one more nextel phone comming as well. There was plans for a ic702 but we gotten enough people off the iden network already that theres no need to make more phones. Powersource was just a way to migrate iden customers to sprint to ease the stress the network had with so many subscribers. Qchat end of 2007
Ok..So how much will the ic902 be with a 2yr contract..?..And will they roll out a promo like they did with the ic502 (no matter what your 2yr contract was they let u upgrade for 2yr price)..?..And have u seen the ic902 ad.?.Because I havent really heard of any news of this being the last powersource phone and I have talked to alot of nextel/sprint people in the loop..
 05-27-2007, 04:37 PM         #930
Nameless_ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 diplomat2387 said:
Ok..So how much will the ic902 be with a 2yr contract..?..And will they roll out a promo like they did with the ic502 (no matter what your 2yr contract was they let u upgrade for 2yr price)..?..And have u seen the ic902 ad.?.Because I havent really heard of any news of this being the last powersource phone and I have talked to alot of nextel/sprint people in the loop..

that anyone is eligible offer was only created to encourage more migration to sprints side to once again decrease call traffic on idens network, Powersource was just a bridge to get people over to sprint and it worked, thats why the project is being cut down to just one more model.
 05-27-2007, 06:36 PM         #931
KDshortkid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

look at the sprint phone at the bottom:

Sprint hasn’t really be known to put out stunning technology right away, but with their new PDA that has been announced, it all can change. It certainly is good news for Sprint owners, and I certainly wouldn’t be surprised if people transferred over to them just for this device. Code Named HTC Titan, which is also called the PPC-6800, will have a Qualcomm MSM7500 processor that is capable of producing speeds of up to 400 MHZ, 256 MB Rom, EV-DO Capabilities, Wi-Fi compatible, and much more. I am sure that you all are wondering if the Titan is Bluetooth compatible, well it is, obviously, and the fact that people can transfer files and such via Bluetooth at speeds unimaginable is very nice. Since the price is not currently confirmed, I would estimate it to be in between $500 and $1000.00, which isn’t that bad. Sprint usually doesn’t put out ultra expensive devices, but you never know.

[pic - click to view]

is this the real one, or that other one.

Last edited by KDshortkid; 05-27-2007 at 09:24 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #932
diplomat2387 
space
space
 Nameless_ said:
that anyone is eligible offer was only created to encourage more migration to sprints side to once again decrease call traffic on idens network, Powersource was just a bridge to get people over to sprint and it worked, thats why the project is being cut down to just one more model.
So will it be available when the ic902 releases next month??
 10 years ago '04        #933
Fameus 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,702 | Props total: 2433 2433
This question has probably been asked before but do you have to get the 40 bucks service for blackberry ? I was gonna get the new phone on sero but not if you have to get the 40 bucks service .
 10 years ago '04        #934
gatorp10 
space
space
$245 | Props total: 0 0
 Fameus said:
This question has probably been asked before but do you have to get the 40 bucks service for blackberry ? I was gonna get the new phone on sero but not if you have to get the 40 bucks service .
You dont have to have the $40 data plan they tell u that you have to if you have a blackberry but you don't because I have one without it...
 10 years ago '04        #935
gatorp10 
space
space
$245 | Props total: 0 0
Is it free to talk to boost customers if you have sprint....
 10 years ago '05        #936
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,353 | Props total: 341 341
 gatorp10 said:
Is it free to talk to boost customers if you have sprint....

Yes the're still considered Nextel
 10 years ago '05        #937
fatcobra 
space
space
$75 | Props total: 0 0
The ic902 is estimated to be released mid june!!!!
 10 years ago '04        #938
diplomat2387 
space
space
 fatcobra said:
The ic902 is estimated to be released mid june!!!!
Yeah June 18th..I don't know if you guys peeped this but here are some pics for the peeps who didn't see em...

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

10 years ago '04        #939
newfnshow715 
space
space
$3,199 | Props total: 0 0
IT DOES NOTTTT require a new line to get SERO just get retentions on the phone and tell them you want to switch your plan to a sero plan. I did it last yr and ive been on sero ever since and before that (for 1 1/2 yrs) I had a regular plan so this "rep" is wrong, I also want to point out he answered no questions which I asked him. You can so get SERO if you are a current customer, just call up retentions and ask them ... If you dont believe me and you wanna believe him bc he says he is a sprint rep then go ahead its your loss i already have mine turned on.
 05-31-2007, 12:55 AM         #940
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you can **TRY** to get retentions to switch you over to SERO. but remember that retentions is the cancellation department. if you are a $ sign customer, they're going to laugh in your face and ask if you want to cancel your service.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside EyeCandyBIGBODYBOOTY B!TCHBAAATTTLLEEE aka The Tank Battle: Jill Scott..
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Conner McGregor about to put hands on Floyd this Fall!
101 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lipstick GOATson: Nicki Minaj Swore Off Pipe After Meek But Made An Ex..
108 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Meek Mill Still Plays Drake's "Back To Back" Diss Track "For Motivation"
46 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside What Hip Hop Producers Were Making in The 90's
124 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is this another awkward Hov pic?
151 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Happy Birthday Left Eye. She would've been 46
29 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Lil Snupe's Mama Breaks Down His Murder In Details. Original Killer Not..
79 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy