>>>Official Sprint Rep<<<

most viewed right now
Video inside Dashiki booty
38 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Troy Ave's Lawyer Reacts To Taxstone's Arrest & Tax's Gun Charge Is Connected ..
102 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Wack100 takes jab at Drake
24 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Soulja Boy's grill is fu-ked
64 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-11-2007, 10:50 AM         #901
Cassidy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
do you gotta pay $5 a month just to send pictures from your phone to you email address with all sprint phones?
 05-11-2007, 10:53 PM         #902
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ESRP - in store repairs and exchange - $4/month covers all physical damage
ERP - insurance only covering water and fire damage, phone damaged beyond repair, lost/stolen - $4/month with $50 deductible
TEP - both programs combined - $7/month
 05-11-2007, 10:54 PM         #903
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cassidy said:
do you gotta pay $5 a month just to send pictures from your phone to you email address with all sprint phones?
technically it's $15/month for unlimited data on the phone which includes picture mail.

the $5 picture pack standalone plan is enabling picture mail. but you get charged casual data for sending recieving at 3 cents a kilobite.
 10 years ago '04        #904
newfnshow715 
space
space
$3,199 | Props total: 0 0
First off do you know when sprint will be comming out with some new phones? The new media player on the upstage was just developed and im sure they want to use it on more phones. Also, do you know if their phasing out the sanyo m1 ? I see its unavailable on the SERO website and I dont want to get a phone that will be obselete very soon, and they seem to be taking away a majority of their phones quickly.
 10 years ago '05        #905
Adamsville4real 
space
space
$5,795 | Props total: 174 174
how long does it take for a new phone to be on the sero website. I hear the treo 755 is suppose to come out monday and i wanna buy it through sero. My second question is if i buy the 755p and a 755wx comes out how much would it cost to upgrade to a 755wx

Last edited by Adamsville4real; 05-12-2007 at 04:56 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #906
newfnshow715 
space
space
$3,199 | Props total: 0 0
they go on right away when they are on sale, you can check the price of the upgrade on the site or just call them.
 10 years ago '04        #907
SacarioEpiphany 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,483 | Props total: 4 4
Lol is there anyways i can get any discounts or credits on my bill. Deanwoof if you need account info or anything like that scream @ me my dude. shyts worth a try.
 05-17-2007, 12:51 PM         #908
Cassidy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
is there any other ways to get music on my sprint phone besides downloading the sh*t from the sprint store(the music they have is a.ss)?
 10 years ago '04        #909
WOODS5000 
space
space
$2,143 | Props total: 66 66
 Cassidy said:
is there any other ways to get music on my sprint phone besides downloading the sh*t from the sprint store(the music they have is a.ss)?
what kind phone u got cuzzo?
 05-18-2007, 08:34 AM         #910
Cassidy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WOODS5000 said:
what kind phone u got cuzzo?
i got the Sprint Power VisionSM Phone M610 by SamsungŪ

05-18-2007, 11:42 AM         #911
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
read the instruction manual. or know what at least some of the features.

you can drag mp3s to the microsd card and put them in the media folder.
 05-18-2007, 02:37 PM         #912
Cassidy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deanwoof said:
read the instruction manual. or know what at least some of the features.

you can drag mp3s to the microsd card and put them in the media folder.
dont feel like reading that book, but is there a cable that lets you hook your phone up to your pc?
 05-24-2007, 03:48 PM         #913
Str8clockin06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Question. I own a Motorola Q for Sprint. I like the phone for the most part and all, but it seems a lil defective. It glitches & freezes all the time. I tried taking it into a Sprint store so I could get a new one, but they said they cant swap me a new one because they didn't find anything wrong with it. Now, my friend has the same phone I do, and it doesn't freeze at all. So, the question I'm asking is, how the hell can I get a new Moto Q without Sprint making bullsh*t excuses? Prop'd.
 05-24-2007, 08:43 PM         #914
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
when it freezes. dont reset the phone. bring it to the store. they have to be physically able to duplicate the error or see it. hope that helps.

if it's within 30 days, ask them to 30 day exchange it.

if anything, glitching and freezing usually have to do with 3rd party software.
 10 years ago '04        #915
gatorp10 
space
space
$245 | Props total: 0 0
Are there any plans for business plan so, you can get a better price plan for blackberries. I have 2 blackberries on a corparate account with sprint is there anyway to get the internet on these phones for a cheaper price because $ 45 per line plus the rate plan is crazy someone let me know...
 05-24-2007, 10:39 PM         #916
Nameless_ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 newfnshow715 said:
First off do you know when sprint will be comming out with some new phones? The new media player on the upstage was just developed and im sure they want to use it on more phones. Also, do you know if their phasing out the sanyo m1 ? I see its unavailable on the SERO website and I dont want to get a phone that will be obselete very soon, and they seem to be taking away a majority of their phones quickly.
M1 has been discontinued.

New Phones this summer are :

6800 Pocket Pc
Katana 2 (6650)
Blackberry world phone (July)
Ic 902 Motorola (Final Powersource phone)
3200 Sanyo (3100 update)
 05-24-2007, 10:40 PM         #917
Nameless_ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Str8clockin06 said:
Question. I own a Motorola Q for Sprint. I like the phone for the most part and all, but it seems a lil defective. It glitches & freezes all the time. I tried taking it into a Sprint store so I could get a new one, but they said they cant swap me a new one because they didn't find anything wrong with it. Now, my friend has the same phone I do, and it doesn't freeze at all. So, the question I'm asking is, how the hell can I get a new Moto Q without Sprint making bullsh*t excuses? Prop'd.

Best way is let them see it when its frozen, they gotta be able to duplicate the issue
 05-24-2007, 10:42 PM         #918
Nameless_ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cassidy said:
put it on the memory card and transfer from your pc

Last edited by Nameless_; 05-24-2007 at 10:44 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #919
diplomat2387 
space
space
$377 | Props total: 0 0
Any news on promos for when the Powersource ic902 like they did with the ic502...Will you be able to get it at 2yr price no matter what your upgrade eligibility is..?
 05-25-2007, 01:21 PM         #920
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 gatorp10 said:
Are there any plans for business plan so, you can get a better price plan for blackberries. I have 2 blackberries on a corparate account with sprint is there anyway to get the internet on these phones for a cheaper price because $ 45 per line plus the rate plan is crazy someone let me know...
blackberry data is strictly 40 bucks.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Can We Talk For A Minute? brennaraina
33 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside ANANSA "Sexy isn't a size it's a attitude"
69 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
do you believe this tweet? : ''real freaks work at the hospital"
203 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 5 Child Stars You Didn't Know Died
67 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Product Of The Motherland
51 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Poor Gohan:mjcry:
67 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jan 15 - Pres. Elect Trump Reacts To CIA Head Saying He Doesn't Unders..
84 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
WACK100 say "taxtone will forever have to look over his shoulder in N.Y and Je..
149 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy