>>>Official Sprint Rep<<<

most viewed right now
 115
Anybody got stories of getting a gun pulled on em or getting robbed?
249 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 78
NBA Lebron fake injury from Spurs blowout
134 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 68
NCAAB Lamelo Ball Hoops with BX members at 24Hr Fitness
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 63
Image(s) inside Rare Breed: Snowflake is 6'1 with a fat ass
43 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 05-11-2007, 09:50 AM         #901
Cassidy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
do you gotta pay $5 a month just to send pictures from your phone to you email address with all sprint phones?
 05-11-2007, 09:53 PM         #902
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ESRP - in store repairs and exchange - $4/month covers all physical damage
ERP - insurance only covering water and fire damage, phone damaged beyond repair, lost/stolen - $4/month with $50 deductible
TEP - both programs combined - $7/month
 05-11-2007, 09:54 PM         #903
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cassidy said:
do you gotta pay $5 a month just to send pictures from your phone to you email address with all sprint phones?
technically it's $15/month for unlimited data on the phone which includes picture mail.

the $5 picture pack standalone plan is enabling picture mail. but you get charged casual data for sending recieving at 3 cents a kilobite.
 10 years ago '04        #904
newfnshow715 
space
avatar space
space
$3,199 | Props total: 0 0
First off do you know when sprint will be comming out with some new phones? The new media player on the upstage was just developed and im sure they want to use it on more phones. Also, do you know if their phasing out the sanyo m1 ? I see its unavailable on the SERO website and I dont want to get a phone that will be obselete very soon, and they seem to be taking away a majority of their phones quickly.
 10 years ago '05        #905
Adamsville4real 
space
avatar space
space
$5,812 | Props total: 245 245
how long does it take for a new phone to be on the sero website. I hear the treo 755 is suppose to come out monday and i wanna buy it through sero. My second question is if i buy the 755p and a 755wx comes out how much would it cost to upgrade to a 755wx


Last edited by Adamsville4real; 05-12-2007 at 03:56 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #906
newfnshow715 
space
avatar space
space
$3,199 | Props total: 0 0
they go on right away when they are on sale, you can check the price of the upgrade on the site or just call them.
 10 years ago '04        #907
SacarioEpiphany 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$7,484 | Props total: 4 4
Lol is there anyways i can get any discounts or credits on my bill. Deanwoof if you need account info or anything like that scream @ me my dude. shyts worth a try.
 05-17-2007, 11:51 AM         #908
Cassidy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
is there any other ways to get music on my sprint phone besides downloading the sh*t from the sprint store(the music they have is a.ss)?
 10 years ago '04        #909
WOODS5000 
space
avatar space
space
$2,144 | Props total: 66 66
 Cassidy said:
is there any other ways to get music on my sprint phone besides downloading the sh*t from the sprint store(the music they have is a.ss)?
what kind phone u got cuzzo?
 05-18-2007, 07:34 AM         #910
Cassidy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WOODS5000 said:
what kind phone u got cuzzo?
i got the Sprint Power VisionSM Phone M610 by Samsung®

 05-18-2007, 10:42 AM         #911
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
read the instruction manual. or know what at least some of the features.

you can drag mp3s to the microsd card and put them in the media folder.
 05-18-2007, 01:37 PM         #912
Cassidy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deanwoof said:
read the instruction manual. or know what at least some of the features.

you can drag mp3s to the microsd card and put them in the media folder.
dont feel like reading that book, but is there a cable that lets you hook your phone up to your pc?
 05-24-2007, 02:48 PM         #913
Str8clockin06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Question. I own a Motorola Q for Sprint. I like the phone for the most part and all, but it seems a lil defective. It glitches & freezes all the time. I tried taking it into a Sprint store so I could get a new one, but they said they cant swap me a new one because they didn't find anything wrong with it. Now, my friend has the same phone I do, and it doesn't freeze at all. So, the question I'm asking is, how the hell can I get a new Moto Q without Sprint making bullsh*t excuses? Prop'd.
 05-24-2007, 07:43 PM         #914
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
when it freezes. dont reset the phone. bring it to the store. they have to be physically able to duplicate the error or see it. hope that helps.

if it's within 30 days, ask them to 30 day exchange it.

if anything, glitching and freezing usually have to do with 3rd party software.
 10 years ago '04        #915
gatorp10 
space
avatar space
space
$245 | Props total: 0 0
Are there any plans for business plan so, you can get a better price plan for blackberries. I have 2 blackberries on a corparate account with sprint is there anyway to get the internet on these phones for a cheaper price because $ 45 per line plus the rate plan is crazy someone let me know...
 05-24-2007, 09:39 PM         #916
Nameless_ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 newfnshow715 said:
First off do you know when sprint will be comming out with some new phones? The new media player on the upstage was just developed and im sure they want to use it on more phones. Also, do you know if their phasing out the sanyo m1 ? I see its unavailable on the SERO website and I dont want to get a phone that will be obselete very soon, and they seem to be taking away a majority of their phones quickly.
M1 has been discontinued.

New Phones this summer are :

6800 Pocket Pc
Katana 2 (6650)
Blackberry world phone (July)
Ic 902 Motorola (Final Powersource phone)
3200 Sanyo (3100 update)
 05-24-2007, 09:40 PM         #917
Nameless_ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Str8clockin06 said:
Question. I own a Motorola Q for Sprint. I like the phone for the most part and all, but it seems a lil defective. It glitches & freezes all the time. I tried taking it into a Sprint store so I could get a new one, but they said they cant swap me a new one because they didn't find anything wrong with it. Now, my friend has the same phone I do, and it doesn't freeze at all. So, the question I'm asking is, how the hell can I get a new Moto Q without Sprint making bullsh*t excuses? Prop'd.

Best way is let them see it when its frozen, they gotta be able to duplicate the issue
 05-24-2007, 09:42 PM         #918
Nameless_ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cassidy said:
is there any other ways to get music on my sprint phone besides downloading the sh*t from the sprint store(the music they have is a.ss)?
put it on the memory card and transfer from your pc


Last edited by Nameless_; 05-24-2007 at 09:44 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #919
diplomat2387 
space
avatar space
space
$377 | Props total: 0 0
Any news on promos for when the Powersource ic902 like they did with the ic502...Will you be able to get it at 2yr price no matter what your upgrade eligibility is..?
 05-25-2007, 12:21 PM         #920
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 gatorp10 said:
Are there any plans for business plan so, you can get a better price plan for blackberries. I have 2 blackberries on a corparate account with sprint is there anyway to get the internet on these phones for a cheaper price because $ 45 per line plus the rate plan is crazy someone let me know...
blackberry data is strictly 40 bucks.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 36
One of my new favorites....
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside Mar 26 - Muslim Ban? Terrorist Who Killed Man In NYC Was Practicing Fo..
118 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 13
I said it must be the ass 'cause it ain't ya face.
58 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
Never be this guy young bulls
135 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside site has cool vintage tees to wear under your denim jacket this spring
113 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 5
Gamestop to Close 150 Stores
114 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 4
If you'd smash how many times would you do so?
97 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 4
Things That Made You Lose Respect For Certain Artists
293 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy