>>>Official Sprint Rep<<<

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lipstick GOATson: Nicki Minaj Swore Off Pipe After Meek But Made An Ex..
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is this another awkward Hov pic?
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 38yr Old Filthy Thot Pays Teen $300 For Pipe, Gave Him Her Credit Card..
65 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Lil Snupe's Mama Breaks Down His Murder In Details. Original Killer Not..
17 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-27-2007, 09:44 PM         #841
Nameless_ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 210eclectic said:
good looking out.:applause:

Samsung Upstage drops April 1st, pretty hot phone

info at

New Lg 570 comming basicly the upgraded fusic

also the sanyo 7050 (the first sprint military spec phone)

Last edited by Nameless_; 03-27-2007 at 10:00 PM..
 03-27-2007, 10:54 PM         #842
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and the sanyo 3200 (pink, blue and brown).

the samsung upstage looks fu*king hot!

the fusic 2 isn't due til summer, as will the katana 2.

i'm waiting for the lg full qwerty keyboard phone.
 03-28-2007, 07:17 AM         #843
DipSetAllDay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Is there anyway I could switch from the Treo 700p to 700wx?
 04-01-2007, 06:57 PM         #844
Nameless_ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DipSetAllDay said:
Is there anyway I could switch from the Treo 700p to 700wx?

how long u have it
 10 years ago '04        #845
diplomat2387 
space
space
$377 | Props total: 0 0
Hey NameLess you wouldnt happen to know how much the Nextel/Sprint Hybrid would be when it comes out and if the iden hybrid special will still apply..Because if you have iden and switch to hybrid then no matter ur upgrade eligibility is you still get the 2yr upgrade price and waived activation fee...Do you know if it will still apply to the ic902...Thanks if you reply with some knowledge to this..
 04-03-2007, 12:33 AM         #846
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nobody knows when the nextel free upgrade will apply, and im pretty sure that the 36 upgrade fee still applies if you do it in a store.

ther'es no official date on the ic902 yet. but i cant imagine that the deal to change would ever go away.
 10 years ago '04        #847
diplomat2387 
space
space
 deanwoof said:
nobody knows when the nextel free upgrade will apply, and im pretty sure that the 36 upgrade fee still applies if you do it in a store.

ther'es no official date on the ic902 yet. but i cant imagine that the deal to change would ever go away.
There is a date for the ic902...Its May 14th and its been verified by a few people I know online and a nextel rep where I live at..Well the deal is supposed to end sometime this month..Thats why I asked because it says official Sprint Rep and thought he would know..
 04-11-2007, 09:55 AM         #848
Nameless_ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 diplomat2387 said:
There is a date for the ic902...Its May 14th and its been verified by a few people I know online and a nextel rep where I live at..Well the deal is supposed to end sometime this month..Thats why I asked because it says official Sprint Rep and thought he would know..

this hybrid phone thing is just a temporary patch until qchat you guys should really wait on upgrading your phones until early 08, if you cant wait then by all means get a powersource, but powersource will probably be around until the end of this year
 10 years ago '04        #849
diplomat2387 
space
space
 Nameless_ said:
this hybrid phone thing is just a temporary patch until qchat you guys should really wait on upgrading your phones until early 08, if you cant wait then by all means get a powersource, but powersource will probably be around until the end of this year
do you have any solid info that qchat is coming out in 08..??...i heard it is supposed to come out for a while due to various reasons...
 10 years ago '04        #850
210eclectic 
space
space
$2,686 | Props total: 0 0
 deanwoof said:
and the sanyo 3200 (pink, blue and brown).

the samsung upstage looks fu*king hot!

the fusic 2 isn't due til summer, as will the katana 2.

i'm waiting for the lg full qwerty keyboard phone.

that upstage is hot as fu*k, but im more into pda myself now days, you say an lg full qwerty keyboard phone is coming out?
when and are there any pics?
 10 years ago '04        #851
Jr Paperstacks 
space
space
space
$113 | Props total: 4 4
how can i get outta my sprint contract without paying ETF...or can i change from a regular plan to sero..props for help
 04-13-2007, 07:26 AM         #852
Rotten 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Has anyone had problems sending multiple texts unintentionally. Is that a network or a phone problem? On my Treo 700p sometimes when I text a few people it sends them multiple copies of the message but in my sentbox I only have one. Texts get delayed some too. I sent one to myself to test it and it came like 20 minutes after it was sent. I don't know if it's the built in messaging app or the network. Just curious if anyone had any similar issues or advice. Thanks.
 04-13-2007, 10:35 PM         #853
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
there is/was a ticket open in the north carolina area where text messages werent going through. it should be fixed as of today already.
 04-16-2007, 07:14 AM         #854
Lace 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo nameless i wanna change from a i870 to the treo 700wx, is this possible since nextel/sprint is the same company basically?? if i can is there anything u can do for me??
 10 years ago '04        #855
xiahadix 
space
space
$4,278 | Props total: 770 770
 Lace said:
yo nameless i wanna change from a i870 to the treo 700wx, is this possible since nextel/sprint is the same company basically?? if i can is there anything u can do for me??
yeh.. i work for sprint too... all you gotta do is go to ur local sprint store.. say u wanna change from nextel to sprint... theres no activation fee and they should be able to port your number and have it workin on the treo in a matter of 2 hours... and best thing is you still get the lowest.. new customer price on the treo.. around my way.. the wx is 400 with a 100 mail in rebate.. and the 700p is 350 with a 100 back...id suggest the palm... theres alot more software out there compatible with it and it doesnt freeze up like the wx... also .. the screen resolution is alot better...
 04-16-2007, 08:41 PM         #856
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 xiahadix said:
yeh.. i work for sprint too... all you gotta do is go to ur local sprint store.. say u wanna change from nextel to sprint... theres no activation fee and they should be able to port your number and have it workin on the treo in a matter of 2 hours... and best thing is you still get the lowest.. new customer price on the treo.. around my way.. the wx is 400 with a 100 mail in rebate.. and the 700p is 350 with a 100 back...id suggest the palm... theres alot more software out there compatible with it and it doesnt freeze up like the wx... also .. the screen resolution is alot better...

technically no. there is an act fee. your upgrade depends on what your upgrade date is. i say technically.

yes you can try to sell the treo out new customer pricing but store audits and dings, etc.. oh yeah, and when the backoffice system picks up that he got an early discount, dont be surprised to see the full price of the phone get charged on the acct 30-60 days down the line.
 04-17-2007, 01:39 AM         #857
Mamis2Fly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How do you send unknown text messages? My boyfriend has been getting some text messages with no return number they just come up UNKNOWN how do you do this?
 10 years ago '04        #858
GetOnMahLevel 
space
space
$5,475 | Props total: 101 101
how's the Moto Q? i'm thinkin bout scoopin it...
 04-18-2007, 10:31 PM         #859
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont know about unknown texts..

the q is allright. i'd still rather have a treo. if you can, wait for the 755p?
 10 years ago '04        #860
210eclectic 
space
space
$2,686 | Props total: 0 0
 Mamis2Fly said:
How do you send unknown text messages? My boyfriend has been getting some text messages with no return number they just come up UNKNOWN how do you do this?

I did that to someone lol..
what they do is go on sprint.com scroll down to then end of the page on the bottom left it says send a txt message.

select a network either sprint or nextel then enter their number and message and thats it..no need to put in a call back number...
thats how it comes up unknown...

as for figuring out who it is?
i ono
probably someone hates ur dood.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Charlamagne Tha God & Joe Budden Speak On Why VladTV Is A Rat
116 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
May 26 - Americans who need jobs arenít going where the jobs are
38 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside The ass is fake, but my boner is real
30 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Michael Bay's Beavis and Butthead
38 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Wtf going on Keke Palmer ?
146 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Footage From The 1996 Compton Raid, Suge Knight's House & Weapons Seize..
53 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Meet the REAL Wack100
35 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
ROLLS ROYCE SWEPTAIL for $13M. Who's copping??
63 comments
1 day ago
@rides
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy