>>>Official Sprint Rep<<<

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jan 22 - Limp D!k Trump With The Twitter Fingers Butthurt Over Protests
61 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Apparently fine young lady is a Kindergarten teacher.
83 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Boris Kodjoe Outchea Tryna Turn His Son Into A Battyboi. Jaden Smith 2..
140 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jan 22 - General Mattis has already executed 31 air strikes on ISIS
200 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #821
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,200 | Props total: 29 29
 WOODS5000 said:
Yeah in a real store not no little 3rd party or little kiosk in some outlet mall, or Radioshack/bestbuy .....Must be retail corporate store....

also mention you can also put back insurance on the preowned phone....
if i have a old a.ss 8300 and i got inxurance, how can i get something better?
 03-08-2007, 07:52 PM         #822
jayroc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
let me get yo sero address
 03-08-2007, 11:29 PM         #823
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WOODS5000 said:
Yeah in a real store not no little 3rd party or little kiosk in some outlet mall, or Radioshack/bestbuy .....Must be retail corporate store....

also mention you can also put back insurance on the preowned phone....
not every store does preowns.

if you get a rep that is smart, he'll do the research and see you just cancelled insurance. but if you cancel the insurance and the store refuses to do anything for ya, remember that woods5000 fu*ked your sprint acct up.
 10 years ago '04        #824
WOODS5000 
space
space
$2,143 | Props total: 66 66
 deanwoof said:

if you get a rep that is smart, he'll do the research and see you just cancelled insurance. but if you cancel the insurance and the store refuses to do anything for ya, remember that woods5000 fu*ked your sprint acct up.

Actually.... You have 30 days from time of purchase to add insurance esrp or TEP whether it's pre own or new regardless if you cancelled the insurance on your old phone...When you buy a phone out the store you can add it wheter or not if you had it before....

All the stores I worked @ sold pre owns....But you should check first because some store will BS you and say they dont' have pre's ....

Last edited by WOODS5000; 03-09-2007 at 12:20 AM..
 10 years ago '06        #825
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,200 | Props total: 29 29
 deanwoof said:

ha ha..
 03-09-2007, 12:49 PM         #826
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WOODS5000 said:

Actually.... You have 30 days from time of purchase to add insurance esrp or TEP whether it's pre own or new regardless if you cancelled the insurance on your old phone...When you buy a phone out the store you can add it wheter or not if you had it before....

All the stores I worked @ sold pre owns....But you should check first because some store will BS you and say they dont' have pre's ....
the point i'm trying to make is this: you're telling people that arent qualified for 12-23 hup to remove tep/erp BEFORE they go into the sprint store in hopes to get a high end preowned phone. by doing this, not only do they lose if the stores aren't going to sell a preowned, but they cant even do a $50 claim to get their phone thru asurion.

the 30 day rule that you're pointing out has no revelence in this scenario. yes you can add tep/erp within 30 days of getting a new phone, but if you're telling people to take it off before going to the store, they're going to get fu*ked. you can add esrp anytime you want, but you can't get anything done on the phone until you've had the phone active on the line for 30 days.

you CANNOT add TEP/ERP after you have taken it off (you can but asurion wont help you unless you do an esn swap INTO the "new" phone and have it active for 30 days).
 03-16-2007, 06:04 PM         #827
Nameless_ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
IM BACK

Major props to those who kept the thread alive in my absence, something got messed up with my screen name, and the mods apparently couldnt fix it, so i had to start over, but im back i got a moto q now. not a bad phone got all the old nes games on it playin flawless and hd quality movies and music
 10 years ago '04        #828
Silentmurdah33 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,035 | Props total: 69 69
 Nameless_ said:
IM BACK

Major props to those who kept the thread alive in my absence, something got messed up with my screen name, and the mods apparently couldnt fix it, so i had to start over, but im back i got a moto q now. not a bad phone got all the old nes games on it playin flawless and hd quality movies and music

im supposed to be coppin a Q next friday u got any suggestions as far as software (what kind & where to get it)
 10 years ago '05        #829
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,280 | Props total: 67 67
 deanwoof said:
yeah. you have to convert the media/movie file into a .3gp file

then upload that onto a microsd card. then put the card in the phone and play it off that. so you'd probably need to get at least a 512mb card. 1gig is recommended so you could put more songs on it.

you get the red or silver?

My bad answering so late but I copped the silver. The red was to bright for me.
 10 years ago '05        #830
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
one more question though after coverting files how do I get from pc to memory card? Should I buy
 10 years ago '05        #831
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,950 | Props total: 5 5
 Nameless_ said:
IM BACK

I've got 15 phones on Sprint. They are all nextel's though. What I was wondering is what is the deal with the new Sprint/Nextel combined phones? The 2 they have out now are wack. When are they getting more and is this service good?
 03-19-2007, 06:39 PM         #832
Nameless_ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Santoro said:
I've got 15 phones on Sprint. They are all nextel's though. What I was wondering is what is the deal with the new Sprint/Nextel combined phones? The 2 they have out now are wack. When are they getting more and is this service good?

the ic902 is suppose to drop in april, thats gonna have all the features camera bluetooth, ect, then theres a ic702 also which will be midrange
 10 years ago '04        #833
diplomat2387 
space
space
$377 | Props total: 0 0
 Nameless_ said:
the ic902 is suppose to drop in april, thats gonna have all the features camera bluetooth, ect, then theres a ic702 also which will be midrange
Hey can you confirm April?..From what I heard it is coming out on May 14th...Its been posted a couple of times on some Nextel forums I visit...The user manual should be released April 7th I believe..But if you can confirm April then please do..I'll be more excited because I'm coppin this phone as soon as it drops ya dig.
 10 years ago '04        #834
diplomat2387 
space
space
$377 | Props total: 0 0
Here is a few pics I cropped from the FCC document when it was released..

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

03-20-2007, 12:17 AM         #835
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jaiden05 said:
one more question though after coverting files how do I get from pc to memory card? Should I buy

attatch the usb cable you got with the phone. on the phone, go to tools, mass storage (i thinK), connect to pc.

your pc will download the correct drivers for the phone. then when it's all done, open My Computer and there should be a new disk drive. make a folder (if not done already) called Media. then another folder for music or whatever you want to name it.

i dont know if the m500 supports 2 gigs.

oh and dont buy that reader. it's not worth it

i know it'll support a 1 gig one. and those are really cheap online. dont pay more than 20 bucks for it.
 10 years ago '05        #836
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,950 | Props total: 5 5
 Nameless_ said:
And how are they rating the ic902? What the camera pixels like? I like how it's a lot thinner.
 10 years ago '05        #837
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
propd wolf
 10 years ago '04        #838
210eclectic 
space
space
$2,686 | Props total: 0 0
 WOODS5000 said:
There 's a deal depending on your situation in terms of your contract status... If you had your phone for 2 years then you qualify for the full 150.00 discount also not to mention you will be instantly eligble for the extra instant 100.00 disount making you total instant savings 250.... plus a 50.00 mail in rebate.... ***Qualify for a mail-in rebate by buying the phone today without a service plan, then activating it on a new line of service.
***36 dollar activation will apply****(you cant ask the rep to waive it if they bullsh*t with you and say they cant ...just tell then they can just go to 11 transaction fee and add the 36act fee waiver.... and apply it in RMS they'll look at you funny and will do it....Try it....)!!!

$649.99 regular price
$300.00 instant savings
$100.00 mail-in rebate
$249.99 new pric

Now... if you aint eligble for all that I mention above ^^^ or don't want to open a new line then there is another way to least get a deal for the treo wx if thats what you want. If you have any insuarance on your current phone...cancel it asap through customer service ...Go to your nearest Sprint Store....A Real Corperate Store....and ask the rep what Pre Own Phones they have in stock...What a pre own is is justa open-Boxed returned phone (99.9% of the the time nothing is wrong with the phone) Its simply a returned phone for same 1/2 price the regular...so.... Reg price for the Treo is 649....1/2 price is about

325.00 ...

***Now Like I mentioned you can't have insurance or or be eligble for any rebate (75.00 or 150.00 discount at all)...If this happens just do an esn swap to an old sprint phone to reset you elibilty towards a new phone...

Either way you try you'l at least save some money on getting the treo wx...

Good Luck Hope this helps...

wait so when i resign theyre gonna charge me 36 dollars still?lol
ehhh ill just say what u said when i resign next mth...lol
and look threw here...question tho...is it better to go online and purchase ur phone or within the store?
I heard online is wayyy better
 03-20-2007, 10:10 PM         #839
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it depends. if you have to return/exchange the phone for whatever reason (sprint sends wrong model, wrong phone, phone is retarded out of the box), it's more of a hassle to return the phone.

if someone jacks the phone via mail, you're fu*ked.

if you go to a store, you get the phone that day activated with accessories, etc...

when you get the phone you have to call it in to activate it and wait for cust care. and if cust care jacks your bill up... whoops. :D

but it's your call. ask the store if they'd waive the act fee if you buy an accessory. if they do it instantly, then you can return the accessory within 30 days. ;)
 10 years ago '04        #840
210eclectic 
space
space
$2,686 | Props total: 0 0
 deanwoof said:
it depends. if you have to return/exchange the phone for whatever reason (sprint sends wrong model, wrong phone, phone is retarded out of the box), it's more of a hassle to return the phone.

if someone jacks the phone via mail, you're fu*ked.

if you go to a store, you get the phone that day activated with accessories, etc...

when you get the phone you have to call it in to activate it and wait for cust care. and if cust care jacks your bill up... whoops. :D

but it's your call. ask the store if they'd waive the act fee if you buy an accessory. if they do it instantly, then you can return the accessory within 30 days. ;)
good looking out.:applause:
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside U smoking with Sarah?
31 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Baltimore comedian Dave Butler DESTROYS heckler
125 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PYT Stabs Innocent Victim 21 Times For The Fuk Of It. Demon Puzzy Nat..
36 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside _norma_xoxox Pull out?
26 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Richard Jefferson: The fruit of the NBA
126 comments
20 hours ago