>>>Official Sprint Rep<<<

most viewed right now
Video inside FINALLY! The Rock Explains Why He Oversold Every Stone Cold Stunner
95 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nicki Minaj, Is This Real??
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Teddy Moutinho: A Fantastic Ass With Some Palm Sized Titties
15 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
MEEK MILLS sell 86K first week
62 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #801
GlynnJR 
space
space
$632 | Props total: 9 9
I'm gettin' my company's discount(Anheuser-Busch) and they told me I can recieve a 23% discount, but after I went 2 sprint they only said that I can recieve a 20% discount. So is my company's info wrong, or did I get shammed?
 02-17-2007, 11:44 PM         #802
OfficalyTaken87 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so i just got the treo 700p from ebay its commin in tuesday but i get my $75 in march for an upgraded phone wat happens to that once i activate my treo can i get that back?
 02-20-2007, 03:46 PM         #803
Piff James 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I did a search and it came up negative...But my question is...
Is there any official release date on that ic902 sprint nextel phone?
I was told a month ago that it would prolly be available at the end of Feb.
Any info.
Also are there hybrid nextel sprint phones the same...I meen is the sprint service just s good as any sprint phone service and is the nextell walkie talkie just as good as any nextel phone walkie talkie or did they have to make some changes..
Thanks in advance
 02-20-2007, 09:33 PM         #804
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont think there's an official ic902 release date. it'll be out most likely by april 1st.

as far as service, it's using sprint's voice service with nextel's walkie talkie ability.
 10 years ago '05        #805
Adamsville4real 
space
space
$5,845 | Props total: 314 314
i guess you dont have a answer for earlier question but do you have a number to the sprint returns warehouse in kentucky. I got one but everytime i call its a lil recording at then on put on hold and nobody ever answers the phone.
 10 years ago '05        #806
Santo 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,135 | Props total: 1 1
Still rocking that Samsung a900. sh*t's tight, battery life is horrible though.

Im currently on the "free trial" for the PCS vision. If i decide to stay with it, I'm going to be charged $20 bucks extra a month, for unlimited internet access and all that sh*t. My thing is, is this $20 plan worth it? Should I just stick with my regular plan and just use the internet smartly (cuz I hear they be charging for the time you spend "online" when you downloading a ringtone and such.)?
 02-21-2007, 10:49 AM         #807
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ i dont have a number for sprint returns. call *2 and ask them to transfer you. that's what speaker is for

^ the internet is damn fast on the a900. i think that you can make the phone be used as a modem easily on that phone w/o getting charged 40/month. here's the thing, download as many ringtones as you can this month. then when you're itching to get new ones let's say 3 months from now, call cust care, have them add on basic vision (which is only $15). then download as much as you can for that month, then remove the bi*ch. its cheaper to pay 15 for one month than $0.03 a kilobite.
 10 years ago '05        #808
Santo 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,135 | Props total: 1 1
^^^ Smart deanwoof. I think that's what I'm going to do. Being that they charge you .03 per kilobite, do you know if it'd be real expensive to download ringtones and such without having the PCS vision plan? I mean, im going to eliminate the plan. But If I just so happen to want to download a couple of ringtones here and there, do you think I'd get charged a lot?
 02-21-2007, 10:45 PM         #809
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah.. most of the ringtones i make myself end up being about 200-300 kb.
 10 years ago '05        #810
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,373 | Props total: 375 375
Aye Dean do you know if I am able to upload movies to sprints Samsung m500?
 02-22-2007, 10:30 PM         #811
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah. you have to convert the media/movie file into a .3gp file

then upload that onto a microsd card. then put the card in the phone and play it off that. so you'd probably need to get at least a 512mb card. 1gig is recommended so you could put more songs on it.

you get the red or silver?
 02-27-2007, 09:47 AM         #812
DcBaLLinBoyz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm looking for a sprint slider phone ? any suggestions
 10 years ago '05        #813
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 5 5
I've got 15 phones on Sprint. They are all nextel's though. What I was wondering is what is the deal with the new Sprint/Nextel combined phones? The 2 they have out now are wack. When are they getting more and is this service good?
 02-27-2007, 10:04 PM         #814
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i like how everybody is dissin the power source phones, when the nextel phones are pretty sh*tty themselves.
 10 years ago '06        #815
niceguy954 31 heat pts31
space
space
$5,364 | Props total: 117 117
whats ur discount as a rep?
 10 years ago '04        #816
WOODS5000 
space
space
$2,149 | Props total: 75 75
 niceguy954 said:
whats ur discount as a rep?
FREE SERVICE!!!!

discounts rates for up for up to 12 phones

Wireless Advantage Club get new customer pricing for all the latest phones out... (i.e The New Moto Q just $99)
 10 years ago '04        #817
OaklandsFinest 
space
space
space
$1,267 | Props total: 18 18
do you guys price match with amazon? and when is there gonna be a deal for the treo 700wx?
 10 years ago '04        #818
WOODS5000 
space
space
 OaklandsFinest said:
do you guys price match with amazon? and when is there gonna be a deal for the treo 700wx?

There 's a deal depending on your situation in terms of your contract status... If you had your phone for 2 years then you qualify for the full 150.00 discount also not to mention you will be instantly eligble for the extra instant 100.00 disount making you total instant savings 250.... plus a 50.00 mail in rebate.... ***Qualify for a mail-in rebate by buying the phone today without a service plan, then activating it on a new line of service.
***36 dollar activation will apply****(you cant ask the rep to waive it if they bullsh*t with you and say they cant ...just tell then they can just go to 11 transaction fee and add the 36act fee waiver.... and apply it in RMS they'll look at you funny and will do it....Try it....)!!!

$649.99 regular price
– $300.00 instant savings
– $100.00 mail-in rebate
$249.99 new pric

Now... if you aint eligble for all that I mention above ^^^ or don't want to open a new line then there is another way to least get a deal for the treo wx if thats what you want. If you have any insuarance on your current phone...cancel it asap through customer service ...Go to your nearest Sprint Store....A Real Corperate Store....and ask the rep what Pre Own Phones they have in stock...What a pre own is is justa open-Boxed returned phone (99.9% of the the time nothing is wrong with the phone) Its simply a returned phone for same 1/2 price the regular...so.... Reg price for the Treo is 649....1/2 price is about

325.00 ...

***Now Like I mentioned you can't have insurance or or be eligble for any rebate (75.00 or 150.00 discount at all)...If this happens just do an esn swap to an old sprint phone to reset you elibilty towards a new phone...

Either way you try you'l at least save some money on getting the treo wx...

Good Luck Hope this helps...

Last edited by WOODS5000; 03-08-2007 at 01:43 AM..
 10 years ago '06        #819
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,202 | Props total: 29 29
 WOODS5000 said:
There 's a deal depending on your situation in terms of your contract status... If you had your phone for 2 years then you qualify for the full 150.00 discount also not to mention you will be instantly eligble for the extra instant 100.00 disount making you total instant savings 250.... plus a 50.00 mail in rebate.... ***Qualify for a mail-in rebate by buying the phone today without a service plan, then activating it on a new line of service.
***36 dollar activation will apply****(you cant ask the rep to waive it if they bullsh*t with you and say they cant ...just tell then they can just go to 11 transaction fee and add the 36act fee waiver.... and apply it in RMS they'll look at you funny and will do it....Try it....)!!!

$649.99 regular price
– $300.00 instant savings
– $100.00 mail-in rebate
$249.99 new pric

Now... if you aint eligble for all that I mention above ^^^ or don't want to open a new line then there is another way to least get a deal for the treo wx if thats what you want. If you have any insuarance on your current phone...cancel it asap through customer service ...Go to your nearest Sprint Store....A Real Corperate Store....and ask the rep what Pre Own Phones they have in stock...What a pre own is is justa open-Boxed returned phone (99.9% of the the time nothing is wrong with the phone) Its simply a returned phone for same 1/2 price the regular...so.... Reg price for the Treo is 649....1/2 price is about

325.00 ...

***Now Like I mentioned you can't have insurance or or be eligble for any rebate (75.00 or 150.00 discount at all)...If this happens just do an esn swap to an old sprint phone to reset you elibilty towards a new phone...

Either way you try you'l at least save some money on getting the treo wx...

Good Luck Hope this helps...
preowned phones in store?
 10 years ago '04        #820
WOODS5000 
space
space
 RalphLaurenJR said:
preowned phones in store?

Yeah in a real store not no little 3rd party or little kiosk in some outlet mall, or Radioshack/bestbuy .....Must be retail corporate store....

also mention you can also put back insurance on the preowned phone....
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Kendall Jenner Out & About Braless
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
No Lackin: How to Survive The Summer In Chiraq
112 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now