>>>Official Sprint Rep<<<

most viewed right now
Article inside Lead singer from Linkin Park commits suicide
404 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Man Divorces Wife On Their HONEYMOON After Seeing her w/ NO MAKEUP
37 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Usher's friends: "Aye you might wanna log into twitter right now fam"
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Remy Ma and homeless bum passed out
58 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-06-2007, 08:48 AM         #781
KrugeR 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RED DOG said:
Do you know if their's a new or updated model of the Sprint PPC-6700 coming out soon?
WHY YES!

Let's face it, the Apache (aka PPC-6700 / XV6700) and Wizard (aka MDA / 8125) are getting a little long in the tooth. We all know HTC's working on a followup for these devices, but it was seriously on the DL that we discovered the UTStarcom 6800, pictured above (and after the break). Ok, so it wasn't totally hidden or whatever, they actually had this thing right on a big banner on the booth, but UTStarcom refused to comment on the device, its launch, or any other details. They were just satisfied putting it up for thousands of industry people to see, and nothing else. For reference, it seems to look like an Artemis up in the face, but slides open like you know what, but now also features caps and function lock LEDs. Oh, we also learned -- not from UTStarcom, mind you -- that HTC's got a Wizard followup in the wings called the Herald (a name we've heard before), which gave us the warm n' fuzzies. Oh, and click on for another shot of the 6800.

10 years ago '06        #782
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,202 | Props total: 29 29
can i have a corp account and a sero plan at the same time?
 10 years ago '06        #783
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
Ihave a corp account with my nextel i930, I already called sprint and they said they can convert my nextel corp account to a sprint corp account, my question is after I get my sprint corp account, thats when I should call back in to get that sero plan sh*t?
 02-06-2007, 09:00 AM         #784
KrugeR 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shaans27 said:
does samsung make nextel phones now???? i'm tired of this i930 trash!!!!
No

They wont probably ever.

Motorolla holds the patent in the nextel IDEN network (one of the 3 main cell networks, the other 2 being CDMA - sprint & verizon, and GSM - cingular & Tmobile).

Unless Motorolla decides to release or sell the patent, which is highly unlikely and would be a dumb business move, its gonna be strictly hello moto untill IDEN is outdated, which it already pretty much is.
 10 years ago '06        #785
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 RalphLaurenJR said:
Ihave a corp account with my nextel i930, I already called sprint and they said they can convert my nextel corp account to a sprint corp account, my question is after I get my sprint corp account, thats when I should call back in to get that sero plan sh*t?
yo...
 02-07-2007, 09:43 PM         #786
KrugeR 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RalphLaurenJR said:
yo...
yeah.

after you get your corp account I would a.ssume would be the best time.

Are you trying to get 2 lines for yourself?>
 10 years ago '06        #787
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 KrugeR said:
yeah.

after you get your corp account I would a.ssume would be the best time.

Are you trying to get 2 lines for yourself?>
nah, just a cheap a.ss good plan, I read online that you can have a corp accounted sero plan, that is a discount on top of a good plan...
 10 years ago '04        #788
thegod 
space
space
space
$1,357 | Props total: 90 90
 RalphLaurenJR said:
Better get the Sero plan first. Most reps arent gonna add the sero plan for you and are gonna tell you to go to the sero site and sign up if you already have a sprint account when you call. Id go to the sero site, cop the phone you want, and port your nextel # in which would cancel out that account, then worry about getting the corp added, which you could do simply by logging into your account and sending a simple email like "i work for so and so, and found out im eligible for a corp discount". They'll most likely add it, or they may ask your for the phone # they can call to verify. If they say you cant have both the sero and corp account, just wait a day or 2, and try again. Or you can call and try, and if they say no, hang up and call again. The sero plan is better than any regular plan with a corp discount on it, so thats what Id worry about getting. The corp discount aint sh*t to add.
 02-08-2007, 01:31 PM         #789
rjm67650 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
my service is weak in my dorm room..cant wait to get out
 02-08-2007, 10:32 PM         #790
2suave4tv 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I have a yr left on Nextel and the serveice is terrible as of late, and I was tryin 2 swith to sprint on a sero plan, is it true that you can't port an active nextel number to a sprint sero plan? and also si it true that u have to pay a new deposit when starting over w/ sprint from a nextel accct.
 10 years ago '06        #791
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 thegod said:
Better get the Sero plan first. Most reps arent gonna add the sero plan for you and are gonna tell you to go to the sero site and sign up if you already have a sprint account when you call. Id go to the sero site, cop the phone you want, and port your nextel # in which would cancel out that account, then worry about getting the corp added, which you could do simply by logging into your account and sending a simple email like "i work for so and so, and found out im eligible for a corp discount". They'll most likely add it, or they may ask your for the phone # they can call to verify. If they say you cant have both the sero and corp account, just wait a day or 2, and try again. Or you can call and try, and if they say no, hang up and call again. The sero plan is better than any regular plan with a corp discount on it, so thats what Id worry about getting. The corp discount aint sh*t to add.

homie, its cheaper for me to get the phone off ebay, transfer my nextel to sprint and get sero...
 02-09-2007, 10:09 PM         #792
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
then do it. why do you keep asking questions where you end up answering them yourself? you seem to have it all figured out already. just do the damn thing and get it over with. sh*t
 10 years ago '04        #793
210eclectic 
space
space
$2,686 | Props total: 0 0
I was wondering if any new pocket pcs or treos will be coming out in the months to come?

I have a treo 650 now...but in may my contract expires and im going to resign with sprint...use my 150 credit and buy something online...

but i want to know if theyre will be any new pdas or the sort and if not..

which one is best one right now??

the ip-830w?

the ppc-6700

or the treo 750? (and which one of the treos the palm os or windows..)

i heard ppl say just stick to os and not to windows..but iono..
i know may is a long way from now..but im just wondering...
 02-11-2007, 11:03 AM         #794
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
6800 is coming out by apr 1st. that's it pda wise i think.

samsung has 3 phones coming out - flipper, fantasy and something else. the flipper looks tight.

lg is having a en-v type phone come out on sprint side.

sanyo has a couple more phones.
 10 years ago '04        #795
turntabledj 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,563 | Props total: 67 67
i heard sprint just made a monthly pay increase on something starting in Feb 07, is it true - and if so, does that mean you can void your contract w/o the $200 fee?
 10 years ago '05        #796
Adamsville4real 
space
space
$5,843 | Props total: 314 314
i bought a phone off the sero website and cancelled my account b4 30 days. When i cancelled my account a sprint rep said i would get my deposit back and the price of the phone once i send it back to returns in kentucky. I got my deposit check back but they took $40 from it because of my bill which was aight but now they saying i cant get the money for the phone back because its not showing that i bought the phone from sprint. Im keep telling these dumbasses i bought the phone from the sero website and nobody know wtf is going on. I asked could i have the phone that i sent yall sent back to me so i can send it to sero and they said we gonna have to charge you for another phone. I called the sero number and they talking about i should have sent them back the phone and i might get charge a early termination fee of 250 for who knows. I thought sero and sprint was the same thing even though on my debit card records it shows a purchase to inphonic. Should i call the returns department people and go through some more bullsh*t or just call it a lost.
 10 years ago '04        #797
210eclectic 
space
space
 deanwoof said:
6800 is coming out by apr 1st. that's it pda wise i think.

samsung has 3 phones coming out - flipper, fantasy and something else. the flipper looks tight.

lg is having a en-v type phone come out on sprint side.

sanyo has a couple more phones.

good lookin out im going to see if i can pull any pics of the phones or pdas up online...anyone know of anything else?
 02-12-2007, 08:59 PM         #798
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 turntabledj said:
i heard sprint just made a monthly pay increase on something starting in Feb 07, is it true - and if so, does that mean you can void your contract w/o the $200 fee?

no. insurance is optional. and it will not affect you if you pay $5 or $6 right now cuz you are grandfathered in.
 10 years ago '06        #799
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 210eclectic said:
good lookin out im going to see if i can pull any pics of the phones or pdas up online...anyone know of anything else?
what phone u got?
 10 years ago '04        #800
210eclectic 
space
space
 RalphLaurenJR said:
what phone u got?
treo 650.

Ill probably just get the treo 750 when my contract expires this spring.
Home      

most viewed right now
Jul 19 - Why Americans are having less sex
29 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Whos moms is this?
132 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Michelle Rodriguez something serious with the bang bangs
39 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Jul 19 - Jesus is Real: Error Wipes out 5B in Student Loan Debt
110 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LET IT BURN! Usher Paying Bishes $1M For Giving 'Em Herpes. Get Yo Bis..
197 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Ya'll Remember that show Cheaters
80 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA WHAT YOUR LEGS LOOK LIKE AFTER 16 Ws FOR THE 2018 PLAYOFFS :mjWTF:
22 comments
1 day ago