>>>Official Sprint Rep<<<

most viewed right now
 121
Video inside Adrien Broner Beat Up Last Nite By Jeezy Goon Boston George In Houston ..
129 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
 103
 Boosie admits to killing his BM brother
18 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 96
audio inside BREAKING: Lil Wayne - Tha Dwyane Carter Autobiography: A NOLA Talez 7/15
85 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 90
Tom Hardy looks like a ant compared to 50 cent
46 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 13 years ago '04        #61
ddash 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$23,868 | Props total: 5887 5887
This Is A Great Thread Man Props
 13 years ago '04        #62
NaMeLeSs- 84 heat pts84 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,630 | Props total: 4237 4237
 ddash said:
This Is A Great Thread Man Props
No problem man, just glad to help out.
 12-03-2005, 06:08 PM         #63
Lil Johnny 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ay I gotta Nextel i710 I wanna get it activated ot geet some minutes
or somethin but I'm only 16
 12-03-2005, 06:15 PM         #64
Bigweezy911 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^Ok so whats the question
 13 years ago '04        #65
NaMeLeSs- 84 heat pts84 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,630 | Props total: 4237 4237
 Lil Johnny said:
Ay I gotta Nextel i710 I wanna get it activated ot geet some minutes
or somethin but I'm only 16

get someone whos over 18 with some credit, to help you with that... thats all i can really tell you, or holla at a prepaid deal
 13 years ago '04        #66
jBoRiCuA 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$2,662 | Props total: 280 280
ive always liked dat..i710..idk for sum reason ..but look at my nextel picks rite bout now:

i710 (always) .. i930 .. i870 (only cuz it got da mp3 player in da front) .. i560 .. i760

 NaMeLeSs- said:
get someone whos over 18 with some credit, to help you with that... thats all i can really tell you, or holla at a prepaid deal
^^yes..u do need sum1 over 18 to do it 4 u...


Last edited by jBoRiCuA; 12-03-2005 at 06:28 PM..
 12-03-2005, 08:58 PM         #67
scarface_85 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Anybody know where I can get Samsung a920 or a940. Whenever I talk 2 the people at the Sprint stores they either tell me it's out of stock or they don't even know what I'm talkin about.
 13 years ago '04        #68
NaMeLeSs- 84 heat pts84 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,630 | Props total: 4237 4237
 scarface_85 said:
Anybody know where I can get Samsung a920 or a940. Whenever I talk 2 the people at the Sprint stores they either tell me it's out of stock or they don't even know what I'm talkin about.
Check online on best buy or compusa websites. maybe even radioshack, but i dunno cuzi went in there last week and they was drooling all over my 940, so i dont think they got them yet
 12-04-2005, 11:55 AM         #69
thegraphixking 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
does your eligibility depend on when u buy or phone or when your contract was started........since starting my contract i bought another phone at full price and thought my eligibility to get a new phone was still 10 months from the day i started my contract is this incorrect??? or becuase i bought a new phone does it start from the day i purchased the new phone?
 13 years ago '04        #70
NaMeLeSs- 84 heat pts84 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,630 | Props total: 4237 4237
 thegraphixking said:
does your eligibility depend on when u buy or phone or when your contract was started........since starting my contract i bought another phone at full price and thought my eligibility to get a new phone was still 10 months from the day i started my contract is this incorrect??? or becuase i bought a new phone does it start from the day i purchased the new phone?

yeah its based on when u got the phone
 12-04-2005, 02:43 PM         #71
thegraphixking 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
not the answer i wanted but it was the correct answer none the less DAMN! props mayne anotha question is there a way to get a free unlimited text messaging package?
 12-04-2005, 02:50 PM         #72
thegraphixking 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and any drawbacks on the Samsung a940 cuz i got this sanyo MM-5600 only problem i have with the phone is tha cam sucks in regular to low-light conditions my old samsung v1000 (lower quality but took better pics) had a better camera im a.ssuming it's because it's a sanyo and their cameras suck (<from a few ppl i've spoken with)
 13 years ago '04        #73
NaMeLeSs- 84 heat pts84 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,630 | Props total: 4237 4237
 thegraphixking said:
not the answer i wanted but it was the correct answer none the less DAMN! props mayne anotha question is there a way to get a free unlimited text messaging package?

yeah for 15 dollars
 13 years ago '04        #74
NaMeLeSs- 84 heat pts84 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,630 | Props total: 4237 4237
 thegraphixking said:
and any drawbacks on the Samsung a940 cuz i got this sanyo MM-5600 only problem i have with the phone is tha cam sucks in regular to low-light conditions my old samsung v1000 (lower quality but took better pics) had a better camera im a.ssuming it's because it's a sanyo and their cameras suck (<from a few ppl i've spoken with)
my best camera phone was my 5500, the 5600 did have a terrible camera and camcorder, its wierd, how the low resolution camera phones made better pics, i dunno, the a940, camera is weak too, unless u take a pic of a non moving object, its gonna be blurry, the camcorder is better then the 5600 tho. the audio isnt too loud thats another drawback
 13 years ago '04        #75
Scrapye 
space
avatar space
space
$851 | Props total: 0 0
^do you have access to i930s?
 12-05-2005, 01:50 AM         #76
almightyfarrow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ok i was eligible for my 150 rebate on dec. 1st. im looking to spend less than 100 after the rebate. whats phones do u suggest? and im part of a family plan so will that complicate anything?
 13 years ago '04        #77
NaMeLeSs- 84 heat pts84 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,630 | Props total: 4237 4237
 almightyfarrow said:
ok i was eligible for my 150 rebate on dec. 1st. im looking to spend less than 100 after the rebate. whats phones do u suggest? and im part of a family plan so will that complicate anything?

you can get any phone you want without complications, i dont know what type of phone you like, are you more of a pda type person or a just basic phone calls only type. anything sanyo is a safe bet
 13 years ago '04        #78
1nonly 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$12,676 | Props total: 1468 1468
^^^^ check your pm
 13 years ago '04        #79
jBoRiCuA 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$2,662 | Props total: 280 280
 almightyfarrow said:
ok i was eligible for my 150 rebate on dec. 1st. im looking to spend less than 100 after the rebate. whats phones do u suggest? and im part of a family plan so will that complicate anything?
damn..i only got a $75 rebate... idk..hottest fones out rite now r da MM7500 and da MM9000 <-- one im planning on buyin
 13 years ago '04        #80
NaMeLeSs- 84 heat pts84 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,630 | Props total: 4237 4237
 jBoRiCuA said:
damn..i only got a $75 rebate... idk..hottest fones out rite now r da MM7500 and da MM9000 <-- one im planning on buyin

::cough::a940:::cough:::
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 51
Image(s) inside Are u making the 22hr flight for this one....???
41 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 45
Video inside The face Kylo Ren, but the long booty thick, smash?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 38
Article inside Florida man bites his brother's d1ck off
85 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 17
Chicago Protestors & Police Clash After Black Barber Shot & Killed
194 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 17
Brotha Lenard, Please Explain: Charlamagne Cosby Got Girl "Wasted" Then Procee..
52 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 13
DaOmega_1 reviews "Sorry to Bother You"
45 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside Jul 15 - What Should We Make of Katt Williamsí Emmy Nomination in the ..
60 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Jul 13 - Autistic pedophile filmed sex attack is spared jail because h..
76 comments
2 days ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy