NBA Stephen A Smith threatens to go "NUCLEAR" on Lebron James
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jessica Alba Billion Dollar Booty Meat
72 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Akademiks "If This Was Any Other Era of Rap, Meek exposing Drake? Drake..
89 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-08-2007, 10:12 PM         #721
Cyncere_Wun 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I heard sprint will be releasing the moto q but i'm wondering what the price would be for a sprint customer....i'm tempted to cop one but i'm not sure about the pricing.....someone help me out with some info
 11 years ago '05        #722
oneosi 
space
space
$1,079 | Props total: 0 0
If my family has a family has already had a family plan for a year and I want to add a phone and wireless service to eat do they have to extend or start a new contract?

If we want to upgrade to a family plan with more minutes does this mean a plan extension or renewal?

3rd question, since I will be adding a phone to an exsisting plan are there any phone discounts?
 01-09-2007, 01:17 AM         #723
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jersie said:
Thanks so much!

I do have 2 more questions.

1. Last time i actually BOUGHT a cell was like 2 years ago but some how my rebate got messed up cuz since then i have broke my cell a few times and it was replaced free of charge (because of insurance) and they added it on my account like a new phone now I cant get the rebate till like 08! Is there annnnnything I can do?

2. My friend has a Treo 650 and wantz to upgrade to the 700 eventually when he goes to replace cell due to a problem under his insurance will they upgrade to the 700 I know right now they wouldnt cuz they still have the 650s in stock but eventually will that happen? If not is there ANYWAY he can upgrade without the rebate and paying the full amount all over again?

Thanks so much!!!
well, if it was done thru insurance replacement, sprint will honor it (but usually not at the store). cust care or retentions would be your best bet.

as far as the treo goes, call the repair centers in your area and ask if they have the 650s in stock. if they do, call back next week. OR if you really wanna get it, go into the repair center, get it replaced with a 650. mess the phone up again, and keep going back until they finally just put you on the 700 instead.
 01-09-2007, 01:19 AM         #724
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 oneosi said:
If my family has a family has already had a family plan for a year and I want to add a phone and wireless service to eat do they have to extend or start a new contract?

If we want to upgrade to a family plan with more minutes does this mean a plan extension or renewal?

3rd question, since I will be adding a phone to an exsisting plan are there any phone discounts?

no you do not have to extend all contracts. only the new line would have a new 2 year contract, unless you want to change your plan, that's the only way where all lines get renewed.

if you add a new line of service to the family plan, then yes the new line of service will get all the discounts that are available. but as far as getting a price cut, probably not.
 01-09-2007, 05:45 AM         #725
Rose Gold 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
does sprint sell refurbished phones and if so whats the number to that dept cause i just lost my phone and i dont have insurance...so am looking for the cheapest way to get a phone asap
 11 years ago '05        #726
oneosi 
space
space
How good is the broad band service?? where does it rank among competitors in speed, price and limits? If I have an existing family plan do I have to sign a new contract to add this service?
 11 years ago '04        #727
Jersie 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,017 | Props total: 0 0
when i went to look at my online albums today on the sprint site it said my account would be deleted if i didnt activate my picture mail thang ($5/month) which i have always had and i also got the 6700 today did sprint take it off my account because i dont need it or did they forget to put it back on? Im confused? I already sent 3 pics without it cuz i didnt know i didnt have it? Do i need it? Also would i need to reput insurance, vision ect back on my phone? Im confused now?!!!

Last edited by Jersie; 01-12-2007 at 12:18 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #728
turntabledj 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,565 | Props total: 67 67
yo, i got an A920 and when i try to use my MP3 player it says my memory card has nothing on it, but i have like 30mb of music on it - what do i do?
 11 years ago '05        #729
natural 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,954 | Props total: 3 3
 turntabledj said:
yo, i got an A920 and when i try to use my MP3 player it says my memory card has nothing on it, but i have like 30mb of music on it - what do i do?
you gotta create a MEDIA folder on the memory card and put a music folder in that... i got the same phone and i couldn't figure it out at first either
 01-16-2007, 12:48 PM         #730
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rose Gold said:
does sprint sell refurbished phones and if so whats the number to that dept cause i just lost my phone and i dont have insurance...so am looking for the cheapest way to get a phone asap

sprint does not sell refurbed phones to people that lose phones and dont have insurance.

what you MIGHT be able to do is call your local sprint store and see if they sell pre owned phones. but if you're $75 eligible for upgrade, you're going to get that regardless.
 01-16-2007, 12:50 PM         #731
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 oneosi said:
How good is the broad band service?? where does it rank among competitors in speed, price and limits? If I have an existing family plan do I have to sign a new contract to add this service?
brodband service is the best with sprint. it's unlimited service, and you can freely go wherever you want on the internet. as long as you have phone service, you can use it. depending on where you live, you';ll get Rev A speeds, which is faster than DSL.

and yes you'd be signing either a 1 year or 2 year contract for the service.
 11 years ago '06        #732
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,202 | Props total: 29 29
 deanwoof said:
brodband service is the best with sprint. it's unlimited service, and you can freely go wherever you want on the internet. as long as you have phone service, you can use it. depending on where you live, you';ll get Rev A speeds, which is faster than DSL.

and yes you'd be signing either a 1 year or 2 year contract for the service.
set a n*gga up? fa sho, if I got a corp discounted nextel account and I transfer over to sprint, what is good about the business sprint plans?
 11 years ago '06        #733
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 RalphLaurenJR said:
set a n*gga up? fa sho, if I got a corp discounted nextel account and I transfer over to sprint, what is good about the business sprint plans?
YO YO YO..
 11 years ago '04        #734
WOODS5000 
space
space
$2,149 | Props total: 75 75
What about the sprint employee wireless advantage club I hear employees get mad discounts on phones...Whats up I'm trying to cop the blade m boy who works @ sprint told me he can get it for $79.00
 11 years ago '05        #735
oneosi 
space
space
Thank you, is there a way to get internet broadband without signing up for a phone? How do I find out if sprint offers my company corporate discounts?
 01-19-2007, 10:43 AM         #736
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WOODS5000 said:
What about the sprint employee wireless advantage club I hear employees get mad discounts on phones...Whats up I'm trying to cop the blade m boy who works @ sprint told me he can get it for $79.00

yeah sounds about right.
 01-19-2007, 10:44 AM         #737
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 oneosi said:
Thank you, is there a way to get internet broadband without signing up for a phone? How do I find out if sprint offers my company corporate discounts?
yes. you can just get the card w/o a phone.

call cust care or go into a sprint store and ask.
 11 years ago '06        #738
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
Dean, if i got a corp accounted i930, if I switch over to sprint, will my sh*t be a sprint business acount? if so are the benefits equal or lesser?
 11 years ago '05        #739
oneosi 
space
space
Thank you.

What is the best deal I can get on the monthly plan (1 year)

Which is the absolute best wirless card I should get?
 01-19-2007, 10:18 PM         #740
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it's going to be 80 bucks on a one year plan i think.
and the air card'll run you about 125-175? 125 for the pantech px500 and 175 for the u720.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lil bad ass Houston thot, and oh yes she is really bad
35 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Hi Felicia... She looking good off them drugs
98 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Woman Caught On Tape Setting Up Husbands Murder
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Henry Cavill’s Mustache Hinders ‘Justice League’ Reshoots
59 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Niggas carjacking Uber's and stealing Rollie's on camera now?
236 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside NBA 2k18 First Screenshots
120 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Webbie has Seizure on Instagram Live God help me
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside VIVID details on how 50Cent was seconds away from KILLING SUPREME You g..
143 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy