>>>Official Sprint Rep<<<

most viewed right now
 38
NBA Kyrie Irving Asked For A Trade Because LeBron Hinders Teammates
251 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 36
Usher New $10 Mil Lawsuit for Exposing ANOTHER Woman to STD
126 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 33
Image(s) inside Apryl Jones Is Fine Than A Muthaf*cka
12 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
NBA Michael Remy Rapport Goes Off On Lebron.
58 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #701
csarvis3 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,232 | Props total: 416 416
I have the m1 and for the life of me I cant figure out how to get the music that I put on the phone as a ringer, can anybody help me out
 11 years ago '05        #702
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$5,372 | Props total: 375 375
 deanwoof said:
new lines of service are not eligible for BTA unless it's a business acct. deposit customers are not eligible for BTA until 90 days after they start their contract. basically the rep that helped you was dumb as bricks. this is strict company policy. this is why you should go into the SPRINT store vs telesales/online/retailer. they will always fu*k up your acct

i had some lady come in today who got her phone at smart wireless sprint inside the mall. they put her on an area wide plan instead of the fair and flexible. so she went to vegas last month and then went 500 minutes over. so she got hit with a $600 phone bill and for whatever fu*king reason she went into a corporate sprint store trying to bi*ch/cancel her service.

i laughed at her and told her, if your new car breaks after you leave the lot, are you gonna drop into the first honda dealership you see and return it? no you're going to the place that fu*ked you over.



Ok m lil cousin has doe the same thing soI told her I would ask. She went to one of those sprint booths that you see in malls. The guy told her the same thing and she is being hit with a 600 dollar bill now. The sales men charged he the $150 dep. The phone she recieved was the kat I guess they both was free. So she went bak to the booth and complained to the salesmen, he in return called SCS. She wanted to cancel her accoun but, now they are saying she can't get her deposit bak why?
 12-31-2006, 12:57 PM         #703
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you can get your deposit back if you cancel within 30 days.

if its within 30 days, i think the kiosk guy was just lying to you so he could keep the sale, since kiosks usually arent sprint employees.

keep bugging the fu*ker until he lets you return the sh*t

as far as the deposit goes, it'll get returned to you in 8-12 weeks most likely
 11 years ago '04        #704
Javon23 252 heat pts252
space
avatar space
space
$45,086 | Props total: 6183 6183

[pic - click to view]

 01-01-2007, 10:32 PM         #705
Scola929 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
heard sprint switching/upping they prices on all they plans come the 14th.
 01-01-2007, 11:13 PM         #706
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Scola929 said:
heard sprint switching/upping they prices on all they plans come the 14th.
what sprint is going to do (if you have a plan, you are grandfathered in):
***they're dropping the name "fair and flexible" and changing to something like power pack.
***they're dropping the 200 min plan $30 a month from the brochure (you can still ask for it but like i said, it's nowhere in writing)
***instead of $5 for every 30 minutes that you go over in the current fair and flexible plans, sprint is changing their overages to 40, 35, 30, 25 cents a minute depending on what minute plan you have.


there are rumors that vision wont be free for the first month anymore.
also rumors that text and vision will be combined on one package again.
 11 years ago '05        #707
victorious187 
space
space
space
$722 | Props total: 499 499
so how do i specifically switch from nextel to sprint
 11 years ago '04        #708
NaMeLeSs- 83 heat pts83 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,080 | Props total: 3080 3080
 victorious187 said:
so how do i specifically switch from nextel to sprint
just go to a sprint store, you need to change your phone, depending on how long you had your ur nextel phone, you may be eligible for some discounts on a new device
 11 years ago '05        #709
Adamsville4real 
space
avatar space
space
$5,843 | Props total: 314 314
well i just got my red razr v3m today and its so much different than a cingular razr. I dont even know how to put the phone on vibrate and the ringtones pre-loaded on the phone are awful. I dont even like the phone and havent even used it but a couple hours but good thing i only plan on keeping it for a month then switching to the treo. If it wasnt for the sero plan i wouldnt even be a sprint customer.
 01-02-2007, 11:03 PM         #710
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Adamsville4real said:
well i just got my red razr v3m today and its so much different than a cingular razr. I dont even know how to put the phone on vibrate and the ringtones pre-loaded on the phone are awful. I dont even like the phone and havent even used it but a couple hours but good thing i only plan on keeping it for a month then switching to the treo. If it wasnt for the sero plan i wouldnt even be a sprint customer.

that's good to know.

have fun.
 11 years ago '06        #711
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,202 | Props total: 29 29
So me switching to sprint from nextel is a good idea? also could I get a great deal on a phone and a wireless card if I get both?
 11 years ago '05        #712
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$5,372 | Props total: 375 375
 deanwoof said:
you can get your deposit back if you cancel within 30 days.

if its within 30 days, i think the kiosk guy was just lying to you so he could keep the sale, since kiosks usually arent sprint employees.

keep bugging the fu*ker until he lets you return the sh*t

as far as the deposit goes, it'll get returned to you in 8-12 weeks most likely



The Kiosk guy didn't tell her that though it was a rep. They told her since it was a deposit there is no chance she won't get it bac until after a year.
 11 years ago '04        #713
ndesent 
space
avatar space
space
$1,208 | Props total: 18 18
ok i got a sprint plan for me and my wife 1100minutes shared and internet and sh*t comes out to like 125 a month(yea im getting jerked) our contract ends in june 07. so my question is can i switch to nextel and get a better deal and get discounts on better phones. we have mm5600 and mm7400
 01-06-2007, 03:55 AM         #714
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jaiden05 said:
The Kiosk guy didn't tell her that though it was a rep. They told her since it was a deposit there is no chance she won't get it bac until after a year.
 the other story said:
Ok m lil cousin has doe the same thing soI told her I would ask. She went to one of those sprint booths that you see in malls. The guy told her the same thing and she is being hit with a 600 dollar bill now. The sales men charged he the $150 dep. The phone she recieved was the kat I guess they both was free. So she went bak to the booth and complained to the salesmen, he in return called SCS. She wanted to cancel her accoun but, now they are saying she can't get her deposit bak why?
like i said, it was a kiosk guy. and he's not a sprint employee. and he's just trying to keep the sale. just go and return the phone/cancel service. pay for what you used and call it a day. them kiosk guys are shady.

if it's w/in 30 days, you can cancel and get your deposit back in 6-8 weeks via check.
 01-06-2007, 03:58 AM         #715
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ndesent said:
ok i got a sprint plan for me and my wife 1100minutes shared and internet and sh*t comes out to like 125 a month(yea im getting jerked) our contract ends in june 07. so my question is can i switch to nextel and get a better deal and get discounts on better phones. we have mm5600 and mm7400
no because sprint and nextel are the same. you cant upgrade until probably around april 07. unless you call retention and threaten to cancel unless they switch you to nextel or give you a better deal on a sprint phone etc..

if they give you good discounts on the phone and maybe a discount on your bill, ask to be put on a corporate discount.
 01-07-2007, 07:40 AM         #716
ChaldeanPimp 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Don't know it this has been asked or not..

I have Nextel right now. My contract ain't up till 6/7/07. If i port my number over to sprint, my Nextel contract disappears, and I start a new one with Sprint, with a 30 day trial. Can I port out to Verizon within 30 days and not get a cancellation fee?
 01-07-2007, 08:17 PM         #717
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ChaldeanPimp said:
Don't know it this has been asked or not..

I have Nextel right now. My contract ain't up till 6/7/07. If i port my number over to sprint, my Nextel contract disappears, and I start a new one with Sprint, with a 30 day trial. Can I port out to Verizon within 30 days and not get a cancellation fee?

no. you do not get a 30 day trial. you are already a sprint customer
 11 years ago '04        #718
Jersie 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,017 | Props total: 0 0
i have insurance on my cell so when it breakz i get the same one replaced free - so what if i bought a cell off ebay and it broke eventually would sprint replace it even tho i bought it elsewhere?
 01-08-2007, 01:56 PM         #719
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jersie said:
i have insurance on my cell so when it breakz i get the same one replaced free - so what if i bought a cell off ebay and it broke eventually would sprint replace it even tho i bought it elsewhere?
technically yes. but you would have to have the phone active on your account 30 days before they can perform any work on it.
 11 years ago '04        #720
Jersie 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,017 | Props total: 0 0
Thanks so much!

I do have 2 more questions.

1. Last time i actually BOUGHT a cell was like 2 years ago but some how my rebate got messed up cuz since then i have broke my cell a few times and it was replaced free of charge (because of insurance) and they added it on my account like a new phone now I cant get the rebate till like 08! Is there annnnnything I can do?

2. My friend has a Treo 650 and wantz to upgrade to the 700 eventually when he goes to replace cell due to a problem under his insurance will they upgrade to the 700 I know right now they wouldnt cuz they still have the 650s in stock but eventually will that happen? If not is there ANYWAY he can upgrade without the rebate and paying the full amount all over again?

Thanks so much!!!
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 38
Image(s) inside Jay Z to Flex "THIS IS HOV", Pt. 2
34 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 18
Article inside Authorities Shut Down Two Major Dark Web Markets
105 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Two Bee Stings A Camel Toe And A Jackass
62 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Article inside Billboard & Nielsen Considering Banning Jay Z's TIDAL For Reporting F..
139 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
BOX Mayweather trademarks 49-1
92 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 6
The most disrespecful line in the history of rap
200 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
Nav & Metro Boomin - Perfect Timing (OUT NOW)
44 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside Did Black Panther & Susan Storm Cross The Line?
100 comments
1 day ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy