>>>Official Sprint Rep<<<

view more...

most viewed right now
26 comments @sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #851
Jr Paperstacks 
space
space
space
$120 | Props total: 12 12
how can i get outta my sprint contract without paying ETF...or can i change from a regular plan to sero..props for help

04-13-2007, 08:26 AM         #852
Rotten 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Has anyone had problems sending multiple texts unintentionally. Is that a network or a phone problem? On my Treo 700p sometimes when I text a few people it sends them multiple copies of the message but in my sentbox I only have one. Texts get delayed some too. I sent one to myself to test it and it came like 20 minutes after it was sent. I don't know if it's the built in messaging app or the network. Just curious if anyone had any similar issues or advice. Thanks.

04-13-2007, 11:35 PM         #853
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
there is/was a ticket open in the north carolina area where text messages werent going through. it should be fixed as of today already.

04-16-2007, 08:14 AM         #854
Lace 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo nameless i wanna change from a i870 to the treo 700wx, is this possible since nextel/sprint is the same company basically?? if i can is there anything u can do for me??

12 years ago '04        #855
xiahadix 
space
space
$4,365 | Props total: 885 885
 Lace said
yo nameless i wanna change from a i870 to the treo 700wx, is this possible since nextel/sprint is the same company basically?? if i can is there anything u can do for me??
yeh.. i work for sprint too... all you gotta do is go to ur local sprint store.. say u wanna change from nextel to sprint... theres no activation fee and they should be able to port your number and have it workin on the treo in a matter of 2 hours... and best thing is you still get the lowest.. new customer price on the treo.. around my way.. the wx is 400 with a 100 mail in rebate.. and the 700p is 350 with a 100 back...id suggest the palm... theres alot more software out there compatible with it and it doesnt freeze up like the wx... also .. the screen resolution is alot better...

04-16-2007, 09:41 PM         #856
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 xiahadix said
yeh.. i work for sprint too... all you gotta do is go to ur local sprint store.. say u wanna change from nextel to sprint... theres no activation fee and they should be able to port your number and have it workin on the treo in a matter of 2 hours... and best thing is you still get the lowest.. new customer price on the treo.. around my way.. the wx is 400 with a 100 mail in rebate.. and the 700p is 350 with a 100 back...id suggest the palm... theres alot more software out there compatible with it and it doesnt freeze up like the wx... also .. the screen resolution is alot better...

technically no. there is an act fee. your upgrade depends on what your upgrade date is. i say technically.

yes you can try to sell the treo out new customer pricing but store audits and dings, etc.. oh yeah, and when the backoffice system picks up that he got an early discount, dont be surprised to see the full price of the phone get charged on the acct 30-60 days down the line.

04-17-2007, 02:39 AM         #857
Mamis2Fly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How do you send unknown text messages? My boyfriend has been getting some text messages with no return number they just come up UNKNOWN how do you do this?

12 years ago '04        #858
GetOnMahLevel 
space
space
$5,523 | Props total: 139 139
how's the Moto Q? i'm thinkin bout scoopin it...

04-18-2007, 11:31 PM         #859
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont know about unknown texts..

the q is allright. i'd still rather have a treo. if you can, wait for the 755p?

12 years ago '04        #860
210eclectic 
space
space
$2,686 | Props total: 0 0
 Mamis2Fly said
How do you send unknown text messages? My boyfriend has been getting some text messages with no return number they just come up UNKNOWN how do you do this?

I did that to someone lol..
what they do is go on sprint.com scroll down to then end of the page on the bottom left it says send a txt message.

select a network either sprint or nextel then enter their number and message and thats it..no need to put in a call back number...
thats how it comes up unknown...

as for figuring out who it is?
i ono
probably someone hates ur dood.

12 years ago '04        #861
210eclectic 
space
space
$2,686 | Props total: 0 0
YO dean maybe u can help me out...someone told me you cant send picture text messages on the ppc-6700 or the treo 700...
Im thinking its because the ppc and the treo 700wx uses windows...right?
Im guessing you would have to get a treo 700 with os to use this feature im i right or wrong?

12 years ago '04        #862
gatorp10 
space
space
$245 | Props total: 0 0
I got an blackberry 8703e from sprint over the phone and was told that I have to buy the blackberry service when I got it is there anyway to have a blackberry and not have to pay the $45 a month on top of your bill for the blackberry email service. Also this the anyway they you know of to get a discount on you plan each month. what I mean is to get a certain % taken off your bill each month, because the taxes are a bi*ch for sprint.

Last edited by gatorp10; 04-19-2007 at 04:53 PM..

12 years ago '04        #863
matai 
space
space
space
$165 | Props total: 0 0
Nameless Justed upgraded to the motorola razr red. I can send myself ringtones I've created, I can preview the song on my phone, however when i set it as a ringtone for one of my contacts it doen't play. Any help would be appreciated.

I'm using the wave pad to convert my mp3's and sprintusers.com to upload it.

Last edited by matai; 04-23-2007 at 06:12 PM..

04-23-2007, 09:49 AM         #864
Nameless_ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deanwoof said
technically no. there is an act fee. your upgrade depends on what your upgrade date is. i say technically.

yes you can try to sell the treo out new customer pricing but store audits and dings, etc.. oh yeah, and when the backoffice system picks up that he got an early discount, dont be surprised to see the full price of the phone get charged on the acct 30-60 days down the line.

thanks for keepin my thread a place for reliable answers dean

04-23-2007, 09:51 AM         #865
Nameless_ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mamis2Fly said

send a text on sprint.com u can have it send it under whatever u want

04-23-2007, 09:13 PM         #866
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 210eclectic said
YO dean maybe u can help me out...someone told me you cant send picture text messages on the ppc-6700 or the treo 700...
Im thinking its because the ppc and the treo 700wx uses windows...right?
Im guessing you would have to get a treo 700 with os to use this feature im i right or wrong?

technically you cant send picture mail. by default, if you send a picture out, the phone will send it as an attatchment. you can save yourself $5/month if you get into the habit of doing it that way.. .send a picture as an attatchment in an email.

04-23-2007, 09:16 PM         #867
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 gatorp10 said
I got an blackberry 8703e from sprint over the phone and was told that I have to buy the blackberry service when I got it is there anyway to have a blackberry and not have to pay the $45 a month on top of your bill for the blackberry email service. Also this the anyway they you know of to get a discount on you plan each month. what I mean is to get a certain % taken off your bill each month, because the taxes are a bi*ch for sprint.
you dont HAVE to have the blackberry data on the blackberry. it's recommended and most sales reps will push it because that's their job. you have to remember that most people that sell phones think one certain way - why would you get a blakcberry and not put the data/use email on it.

and about the taxes. it depends what state you live in. i know texas is about 10 per line, oregon and connecticut is less than 5 per line, washington is 10ish too. see if you can get cust care or a sprint sales rep to change your taxing address.

to get a discount, it depends where you work.

04-23-2007, 09:18 PM         #868
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 matai said
Nameless Justed upgraded to the motorola razr red. I can send myself ringtones I've created, I can preview the song on my phone, however when i set it as a ringtone for one of my contacts it doen't play. Any help would be appreciated.

I'm using the wave pad to convert my mp3's and sprintusers.com to upload it.
what i suggest doing is downloading motorola phone tools for your computer.

you can send ringtones & pictures to your phone via usb.

12 years ago '04        #869
matai 
space
space
space
$165 | Props total: 0 0
 deanwoof said
what i suggest doing is downloading motorola phone tools for your computer.

you can send ringtones & pictures to your phone via usb.
I'll try that thanks

Anyone know on how to get motorola phone tools without having to pay.

Last edited by matai; 04-29-2007 at 11:24 PM..

04-25-2007, 12:32 AM         #870
KDshortkid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im on sprint, and im probably gonna get the Pocket PC, and my dad went to their store the other day, and they said theres a new Pocket PC soon, anyone got any info, and does anyone know if theres any monthly fees?

04-25-2007, 01:04 PM         #871
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ppc 6800. looks sick.

18 activation fee, 15 bucks for data (optional). that's about it.

04-25-2007, 06:16 PM         #872
KDshortkid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thanks, whens that coming out

04-26-2007, 08:55 AM         #873
black.beauty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KDshortkid said
thanks, whens that coming out
Store clerk told me May, yesterday...no more 6700s in stock, that's why.

12 years ago '06        #874
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,216 | Props total: 31 31

[pic - click to view]

go hard...

04-26-2007, 05:03 PM         #875
KDshortkid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 black.beauty said
Store clerk told me May, yesterday...no more 6700s in stock, that's why.
ok.. do you know how much it will cost??

Home      

most viewed right now
+64online now  33
Chinese man wins World Series of Magic with this trick... :damnson:
53 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+37online now  30
Video inside Dude Explains How He Stayed With His Unfaithful Woman Only For Her To C..
159 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+49online now  23
Gawd Damn!! 🤯🤯😵👉👉🍑🍗..
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  11
BOX 2 time women boxing champ Claressa Shields Slams Serena Williams!
100 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+56online now  9
Video inside R Kelly doing R Kelly things again
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+63online now  8
Have Yall Heard About "Streaming Farms" ?
90 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-16online now  6
NBA Father time is undefeated: LeBron rocking a grey beard
128 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+17online now  6
Image(s) inside Avianne'S Sean John Chain With Over 7,000 Diamonds