most viewed right now
How Much You'd Have If You Saved $1 A Day For The Rest Of Your Life
24 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Kyrie asked for a trade
582 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #681
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,372 | Props total: 375 375
 S said:
A discount on Vision? Are you a CSR rep or just someone trying to help? B/c rep's should know that SERO has free unlimited Vision/Power Vision...

Anyway, if and when I call, I'm just gonna see if I can get a deal and say my current phone is starting to fall apart and I need a replacement.

Aye let me know how that works. I want to grab a new phone also.
 11 years ago '04        #682
bigboy70814 
space
space
$1,279 | Props total: 0 0
 NaMeLeSs- said:
theres not really anything you can do about that, you have to wait 10 months to ugrade, The only suggestion i can give you around that is next time you buy a phone, take it to compusa, and get their warrenty, they will just replace your phone with anything you want, you just pay the difference, just give them a bullsh*t excuse like your phone randomly goes into analog roaming. I know this isnt gonna help you with your phone right now, but down the line you will be happy you got that plan, im gurantee it

What u mean by take it to CompUSA? Cuz I got a bi*ch a.ss Sanyo2300 and I'm trying to get a Katana but I dont wanna spend all that money.
 12-19-2006, 10:31 AM         #683
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 S said:
A discount on Vision? Are you a CSR rep or just someone trying to help? B/c rep's should know that SERO has free unlimited Vision/Power Vision...

Anyway, if and when I call, I'm just gonna see if I can get a deal and say my current phone is starting to fall apart and I need a replacement.

obviously not everyone knows that sero has free vision. i could give a sh*t about what sero comes with. you dont make me any money.

i'm just trying to tell you what you could possibly get from retentions in your situation you greedy bastard.
 11 years ago '04        #684
S|S 
space
space
$11,588 | Props total: 1 1
You say "you dont make me any money" and then you call me a "greedy bastard?" I'm sorry if I know more about certain plans than you do.
 12-19-2006, 03:04 PM         #685
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow you know about one special plan. whoop dee doo. like i said, i could give a fu*k about people on sero. you dont make me money period.

and as far as you being a greedy bastard, you are. asking for sh*t left and right like a bum on the streets.
 12-19-2006, 06:01 PM         #686
Rose Gold 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deanwoof said:
wow you know about one special plan. whoop dee doo. like i said, i could give a fu*k about people on sero. you dont make me money period.

and as far as you being a greedy bastard, you are. asking for sh*t left and right like a bum on the streets.
tell em why u mad?
 11 years ago '06        #687
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,202 | Props total: 29 29
how can i get a sprint wireless data card and plan for cheap??
 11 years ago '04        #688
S|S 
space
space
$11,588 | Props total: 1 1
whatever makes you feel better at night.
 11 years ago '06        #689
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 S said:
whatever makes you feel better at night.

?????
 11 years ago '04        #690
young $ 2 heat pts
space
space
$658 | Props total: 9 9
Today I had the worst experience I have ever had with a wireless provider. I recently ordered two PPC 6700 smartphones and had the charges for the phones added to my account as well as two 50 dollar deposits, one for each new line. While completing the order over the phone with a sprint rep I repeatdly asked her to break down the costs and she did including a 50 dollar credit for each of the lines. When I recieved the first phone I could not dial out, instead I was directed to the finance department and told that I would need to pay the 50 dollar deposits before the service could be restored. I explained to a numerous amount of reps what happened at the time of purchase and each told me that it shouldn't have happend like that, Therefore I was sent bouncing back and forth between the Finance dept., Customer Support and the Deposit dept. Finally I spoke to another manger in Finance and was told that the problem was solved and I had until the 27th of December to pay a certain amount of money. All of this after a solid 3 hours straight on the phone with sprint after the previous 2 hours on and off. It doesn't end here though, I later recieved a voicemail from the previous night (before I recieved the phone) telling me to call finance because there was a mistake on my account. I proceeded to call finance and here we go again more drama about paying for the deposit. I understand that sprint is a business in the business of making money and not losing money but if someone within sprint made the mistake sprint should have to fix this. Anyone of the sprint reps in here know what I should do....
 12-20-2006, 11:08 PM         #691
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RalphLaurenJR said:
how can i get a sprint wireless data card and plan for cheap??
you cant

card is 50 and then a 50 rebate netting to 0

plan on 2 year is 40/month
plan on 1 year is 70/month
 12-20-2006, 11:13 PM         #692
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 young $ said:
Today I had the worst experience I have ever had with a wireless provider. I recently ordered two PPC 6700 smartphones and had the charges for the phones added to my account as well as two 50 dollar deposits, one for each new line. While completing the order over the phone with a sprint rep I repeatdly asked her to break down the costs and she did including a 50 dollar credit for each of the lines. When I recieved the first phone I could not dial out, instead I was directed to the finance department and told that I would need to pay the 50 dollar deposits before the service could be restored. I explained to a numerous amount of reps what happened at the time of purchase and each told me that it shouldn't have happend like that, Therefore I was sent bouncing back and forth between the Finance dept., Customer Support and the Deposit dept. Finally I spoke to another manger in Finance and was told that the problem was solved and I had until the 27th of December to pay a certain amount of money. All of this after a solid 3 hours straight on the phone with sprint after the previous 2 hours on and off. It doesn't end here though, I later recieved a voicemail from the previous night (before I recieved the phone) telling me to call finance because there was a mistake on my account. I proceeded to call finance and here we go again more drama about paying for the deposit. I understand that sprint is a business in the business of making money and not losing money but if someone within sprint made the mistake sprint should have to fix this. Anyone of the sprint reps in here know what I should do....

new lines of service are not eligible for BTA unless it's a business acct. deposit customers are not eligible for BTA until 90 days after they start their contract. basically the rep that helped you was dumb as bricks. this is strict company policy. this is why you should go into the SPRINT store vs telesales/online/retailer. they will always fu*k up your acct

i had some lady come in today who got her phone at smart wireless sprint inside the mall. they put her on an area wide plan instead of the fair and flexible. so she went to vegas last month and then went 500 minutes over. so she got hit with a $600 phone bill and for whatever fu*king reason she went into a corporate sprint store trying to bi*ch/cancel her service.

i laughed at her and told her, if your new car breaks after you leave the lot, are you gonna drop into the first honda dealership you see and return it? no you're going to the place that fu*ked you over.
 11 years ago '04        #693
young $ 2 heat pts
space
space
$658 | Props total: 9 9
 deanwoof said:
new lines of service are not eligible for BTA unless it's a business acct. deposit customers are not eligible for BTA until 90 days after they start their contract. basically the rep that helped you was dumb as bricks. this is strict company policy. this is why you should go into the SPRINT store vs telesales/online/retailer. they will always fu*k up your acct

i had some lady come in today who got her phone at smart wireless sprint inside the mall. they put her on an area wide plan instead of the fair and flexible. so she went to vegas last month and then went 500 minutes over. so she got hit with a $600 phone bill and for whatever fu*king reason she went into a corporate sprint store trying to bi*ch/cancel her service.

i laughed at her and told her, if your new car breaks after you leave the lot, are you gonna drop into the first honda dealership you see and return it? no you're going to the place that fu*ked you over.
Okay but what is a BTA and will they really cut my phone off for not agreeing to pay the 100 dollars until I see it taken off of my bill??? I was told that it is showing on my bill as it is added to my account.
 11 years ago '06        #694
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 deanwoof said:
you cant

how can I get that sh*t?
 12-21-2006, 12:15 PM         #695
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
BTA is Bill To Account. i know that in the system just because you can bill to account doesnt mean that it should be done, which in your case, it happened because.

for example, even if you do a transfer of liability from your parents' plan to yourself, and your credit says you have a 50 dollar deposit, and if the rep doesnt manually put in 50 dollar deposit in this case, the phone can still be activated but as soon as you walk out the door, you will get suspended/hotlined.

and yes, they can cut your phone off if you dont pay the 100 asap.
 11 years ago '04        #696
NaMeLeSs- 83 heat pts83 OP
space
space
$9,080 | Props total: 3080 3080
 deanwoof said:
you cant

Incorrect

2year plan 59
1year plan 79

if you can get a sero i think its 30

15000 views now= most looked at thead on this forum
 12-27-2006, 03:36 PM         #697
ChrisDizzl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hey how's it going, got a few questions about the SERO plan.

First, is it really only open to the public until January 1st, or will I still be able to do it after?

Second, I'd rather buy it in person than online, can I get the SERO pricing in person?

Third, I really wanted a treo but I don't think I can afford it. Today I saw the KRZR in Best Buy and it caught my attention, its smaller than I thought it was and actually looks pretty nice. Would you recommend the KRZR, or anything else in the under $200 region?

Thanks a lot man, propped you for this!

Last edited by ChrisDizzl; 12-27-2006 at 03:39 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #698
victorious187 
space
space
space
$722 | Props total: 499 499
how do i switch from nextel to sprint?
 12-28-2006, 10:54 PM         #699
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i never recommend the krzr and razr cuz they're slow.

if you do it after sero plan is "closed" to the public, then i'd just wait a few more days for the m1.

and to switch from nextel to sprint is not a problem. BUT YOU HAVE to get a sprint phone
 11 years ago '05        #700
victorious187 
space
space
space
$722 | Props total: 499 499
i want the katana phone, how do i switch and get a sprint phone then?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside You prolly gotta make 6 figures to cuff her
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Authorities Shut Down Two Major Dark Web Markets
99 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jul 20 - Texas woman traveling with 4-year-old daughter found with $2M..
79 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Two Bee Stings A Camel Toe And A Jackass
55 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jul 20 - OJ SIMPSON WEARS YEEZY BOOST TO PROBATION HEARING!
40 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Thick Puerto Rican GILF still reppin Ruff Ryders, BX taking her for a r..
65 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Living In Texas Versus Living In New York
394 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jul 19 - Why Americans are having less sex
96 comments
2 days ago