Image(s) inside Melina Can Do the Splits on This D1ck
74 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Hallie Jade Mathers
74 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake tattoos portrait of Sade on his ribs and a bottle of cologne ..
171 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside JIM JONES continues to SH!T on CAMRON!! says KILLA is rockin a fake CU..
70 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-17-2006, 08:35 PM         #641
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 spdaghost said:
ive had a sprint plan for a year now i recently just activated an old phone dat i had so i could give it to my lil sister i got this lil plan for her for like 29.99 a month but i wanted to get her a new phone cuz the one i activated is madd old it doesnt even have text messaging is there any way i could get a free phone or some'n since i just opened the plan?????
a quick question:
when you activated the old phone for your sister, did you get a new phone for youself? and are you using it right now? cuz that will be the main thing we need to know.

so if you didn't get a new phone for your sister when you opened her up (i dont know why you would even go that route, i mean it was a free phone to you afterall).

but like i said, i need to know the specifics. if you gave your old phone to your sister and used the new phone for yourself, you'd probalby have to wait another year until you got the free phone. remember, 2 years on same phone til you get an upgrade.
 10 years ago '05        #642
d_ville5 
space
space
$838 | Props total: 3 3
 spdaghost said:
ive had a sprint plan for a year now i recently just activated an old phone dat i had so i could give it to my lil sister i got this lil plan for her for like 29.99 a month but i wanted to get her a new phone cuz the one i activated is madd old it doesnt even have text messaging is there any way i could get a free phone or some'n since i just opened the plan?????
i think u have a 30 day window, u can cancel with in 30 days, and u won't be held to the contract. so cancel, then get another line like a day or so later, and make sure u get the free phone then
 11-19-2006, 01:28 AM         #643
currybai 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i saw this deal on ebay, the blackberry 8700 free with a contract, but i dont want phone service, i jsut wanna sign up for the data plan, is it possible i just sign up for that and get the phone for free?
 11-19-2006, 08:16 PM         #644
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 currybai said:
i saw this deal on ebay, the blackberry 8700 free with a contract, but i dont want phone service, i jsut wanna sign up for the data plan, is it possible i just sign up for that and get the phone for free?

i dont think it's possible. the blackberry data is attatched to a phone number.
 10 years ago '05        #645
d_ville5 
space
space
$838 | Props total: 3 3
here's the fix for the SMS issues for the Treo 700wx
 10 years ago '04        #646
NaMeLeSs- 81 heat pts81 OP
space
space
$8,715 | Props total: 1922 1922
 d_ville5 said:
here's the fix for the SMS issues for the Treo 700wx

thanks for posting that
 10 years ago '06        #647
spdaghost 
space
space
space
$254 | Props total: 0 0
i called sprint the other day cuz they was charging me for my vision pack twice they took it off but at the end i asked them how much would it be to cancell my account and they told me it wouldnt cost anything since my account was expired i asked them if they was sure it was expired like 3 times so i cancelled it and now they charging me $150. can i do anything since they record the calls??
 11-30-2006, 11:55 AM         #648
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
account or contract? there's a difference.

if you remember the 3 times you called (dates, person) it would benefit in your favor. not to say that sprint wont give you your 150 back.
 10 years ago '06        #649
spdaghost 
space
space
space
$254 | Props total: 0 0
account or contract? there's a difference.

if you remember the 3 times you called (dates, person) it would benefit in your favor. not to say that sprint wont give you your 150 back.
contract. it was on tuesday the 28th of this month it was like at 9am. so is there a chance i wont have to pay the $150??
 12-01-2006, 02:13 AM         #650
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well here's the thing. i'm not sure if sprint is going to 100% let you off.

call the cancellation department and say you're going to cancel. when they ask why, explain the reason... calmly. tell em everything and let them know about the whole vision thing not coming off when it should have been done. then also let them know who and when said what (if you remember). but if you start making up names and times, they'll catch on to ya. all it takes is some honesty.

what they're going to do is offer you stuff to make you stay with sprint. they'll start with giving you vision for a discount. then if that's not enough, they'll throw in free text messaging. and then probably some other perks like extra minutes and/or a discount.

the longer you have been with them, the better deals you'll get. wish ya luck.
 10 years ago '04        #651
gatorp10 
space
space
$245 | Props total: 0 0
Where are the new phone that you said where coming out today...
 10 years ago '04        #652
gatorp10 
space
space
$245 | Props total: 0 0
 mgz said:
when is that sprint-nextal walkie-talkie coming out?

The Sprint Nextel Walkie talkin is out I have it. Its nice as sh*t...
 10 years ago '04        #653
frosted 
space
space
space
$53 | Props total: 0 0
hey sprint rep,
i switched from nextel to sprint expecting good service, but came to realize am getting wacked. i cant check my minutes , for some reason they say its not available , i call they say its not available, how am i supposed to check my minutes? and my phone is always roaming wats da deal with that? if i get charged for passing my minutes ill cancel my contract am not happy with sprint at all
 12-06-2006, 10:57 PM         #654
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the new phones:

sanyo m1 - 1g internal memory music player phone
samsun 610 - slimmest phone on the market. and yes, it's slimmer and smaller than the razor. music player phone
sanyo 7000 - eh basic vision phone. not too thrilled by it.
 12-06-2006, 10:59 PM         #655
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 frosted said:
hey sprint rep,
i switched from nextel to sprint expecting good service, but came to realize am getting wacked. i cant check my minutes , for some reason they say its not available , i call they say its not available, how am i supposed to check my minutes? and my phone is always roaming wats da deal with that? if i get charged for passing my minutes ill cancel my contract am not happy with sprint at all
dont konw what to tell ya man. *4 is supposed to work. have you called cust care and ask them why it's not lettin ya?

roaming. haha. if you have a roaming plan, dont worry about it. maybe your area is just retarded with sprint. nobody's perfect.
 10 years ago '04        #656
frosted 
space
space
space
$53 | Props total: 0 0
is their any how i can get a discount on the treo 700 wx or any back doors to great savings lol
 12-07-2006, 05:47 PM         #657
2gunsup 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im pretty sure it was posted before but, hows the Sprint PCS VisionSM Smart Device PPC-6700

any good, leave me feedback, good or bad, even if its via pm
 10 years ago '05        #658
Tounw 23 heat pts23
space
space
$2,934 | Props total: 147 147
okay i want a new phone without paying full price and I have a business plan make that work....
 10 years ago '04        #659
NaMeLeSs- 81 heat pts81 OP
space
space
$8,715 | Props total: 1922 1922
 frosted said:
hey sprint rep,
that info isnt typically availible your first bill cycle.
 12-07-2006, 11:21 PM         #660
CHOPPAHOLIX113 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I want to buy a New Sprint Pink Sanyo SCP-3100 . Anyone have one ?
New or I'd like it to be at least in excellent condition. I want to get this for my wife for Christmas. I'am PayPal verified. Can anyone hook me up?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Husband Supports Wife In Court After She Fu€Ks 14yr Old Numerous Times..
79 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside No one offered him a seat... Picture says a thousand words.
156 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Women You Want To fu-k and ain't Ashamed To Tell People
374 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Smash or Pass Ex-PoЯnstar Sophia Fiore?...
88 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Apple’s newest struggle iPad will come with a slimmer name, and a low..
21 comments
22 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Dave Chapelle On Jimmy Kimmel 3/21/17 (Full Interview)
17 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dave is back! Netflix now
246 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Cyhi The Prynce New Freestyle Going for the Crown
70 comments
1 day ago