do you believe this tweet? : ''real freaks work at the hospital"
104 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Queen Bee Looking the worst she has ever looked
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jan 15 - There's a way to get rid of Trump without impeaching him
45 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #621
NaMeLeSs- 78 heat pts78
space
space
$8,519 | Props total: 1460 1460
 Gmitch528 said:
whens the sanyo m1 droppin...?
Very soon, Most likely around black friday, with the M610 from samsung...

I just got the krzr in the mail. anyone else copped one ? how do yall like it, i think its just all flash i was hoping for more, ringtones sound terrible on it, and its not a true mp3 player either.
 11-08-2006, 03:58 PM         #622
KrugeR 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
true about police reports - sometimes they require it, sometimes they doint.

I personally have made a claim to a.ssurian that it was stolen thru sprint, abnout 4 years ago, and my girl had a samsung x495 stolen and she didnt have to file a report to get a new one either.

Its really a.ssurians judgement call
 11-08-2006, 04:15 PM         #623
KrugeR 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
S-Dawg EC (the reply button doesnt show up at work here)

I had the same thing happen to me with T Moibile when I WAS A RETAILER FOR THEM!!!

Dont trust anyone that says they will notate your upgrade discount if you sign a contract right then. Even if they forget, its too late
 10 years ago '06        #624
spdaghost 
space
space
space
$253 | Props total: 0 0
about a year ago i got a 1000min plan for 55.99 and now im trying to activate a phone i have and share the current plan i have but the rep. told me that i have to get a new plan cause i cant share the plan i have because it s individual, is this true or was she just trying to make me get a new plan??
 11-08-2006, 11:48 PM         #625
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 spdaghost said:
about a year ago i got a 1000min plan for 55.99 and now im trying to activate a phone i have and share the current plan i have but the rep. told me that i have to get a new plan cause i cant share the plan i have because it s individual, is this true or was she just trying to make me get a new plan??
she wasnt lying. your 1000/$56 was probably just an individual line. and to make your 2nd line share ANYTHING, you'd have to change the plan.
 11-09-2006, 10:18 AM         #626
KrugeR 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah, to share anything you need to switch to a family plan, which have different minute ammounts and different packaged services. Your other option is to open up 2 separate plans where they operate independantly.
 11-09-2006, 01:32 PM         #627
lewisl7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Im cant get a upgrade discount yet. whats the best way to get a i880 for cheap?
 11-09-2006, 10:29 PM         #628
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lewisl7 said:
Im cant get a upgrade discount yet. whats the best way to get a i880 for cheap?

craigslist, ebay or work out a deal to somehow buy a refurbished one?
 11-10-2006, 08:54 AM         #629
Rose Gold 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i found a sprint phone and i called sprint to put it on my name but they said that the phone was reported lost or something is there any other way to put it on my name?
 10 years ago '04        #630
Javon23 252 heat pts252
space
space
$45,091 | Props total: 6176 6176
 Rose Gold said:
i found a sprint phone and i called sprint to put it on my name but they said that the phone was reported lost or something is there any other way to put it on my name?
no........
 10 years ago '04        #631
NaMeLeSs- 78 heat pts78
space
space
 icebergno32 said:
Son I got the samsung A940 how the hell you tranfer files to your phone with that usb wire tht comes wit the phone. The phone didn't even have software with it just the wire:
go to sprint.com and get the connection manager software,and you might have to get the drivers from samsung.com if your computer isnt auto detecting
 10 years ago '04        #632
Javon23 252 heat pts252
space
space
use to have the A940
to my knowledge there is no way you can transfer files thru the USB
the phone works as a modem when connected to the PC
you need to purchase the piece for your memory card
to take out. put the mamory card in that and then connect to the PC
 10 years ago '04        #633
Desiak 
space
space
space
$385 | Props total: 0 0
why does the KRZR cost so much more with sprint than verizon. and is there any way i could get them to bring the price down for me. I been with sprint for like 4 years now and never paid a bill late, and I don't feel like paying $300 for a new phone. Also, how is the krzr better than the razr other than the looks
 10 years ago '04        #634
Javon23 252 heat pts252
space
space
 Desiak said:
why does the KRZR cost so much more with sprint than verizon. and is there any way i could get them to bring the price down for me. I been with sprint for like 4 years now and never paid a bill late, and I don't feel like paying $300 for a new phone. Also, how is the krzr better than the razr other than the looks
doubt it
 11-16-2006, 05:22 PM         #635
cee0two 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Krzr has better signal strength from what I am hearing.... the RAZR is one of the worst for reception.
 11-17-2006, 12:58 AM         #636
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Desiak said:
same price for new acts. if you've had them for 4 years, see if you qualify for upgrade.

and the razr is possibly the worst phone made. ever.

verizon
Buy the Motorola MOTOKRZR K1m and Get up to 3 Motorola V325is for FREE!
Compare Motorola MOTOKRZR K1m Motorola MOTOKRZR K1m

* Bluetooth
* Chaperone Parent Capable
* Removable Memory
* V CAST Music
* VZ Navigator
* Video Messaging

2-yr contract price $249.99
Online discount - 50.00
Your price $199.99

Sprint
Sprint Power VisionSM MOTOKRZR K1m by Motorola®
Prices Label
$399.99 regular price
– $200.00 instant savings
$199.99 new price

• Power Vision
• Sprint TV
• 1.3 MP Camera

View details | Add to order
 10 years ago '04        #637
NaMeLeSs- 78 heat pts78
space
space
 Desiak said:

it has all the features of the razr, but it also has a heat sensitive touch player control on the front, u dont have to remove ur battery to get to the memory card. id consider the razr an H1 and krzr an H2.
 10 years ago '04        #638
Desiak 
space
space
space
$385 | Props total: 0 0
 deanwoof said:
same price for new acts. if you've had them for 4 years, see if you qualify for upgrade.

and the razr is possibly the worst phone made. ever.
I just signed a new contract last year, so I only get $75 off. And I think they'll give me somethin for my current phone, so it'll probably be like $300. I should get more for goin 4 years without payin a bill late. I could switch to verizon and get the exact same phone $100 less, but i don't want to cause i like sprint. they're leaving me no choice though.
 10 years ago '06        #639
spdaghost 
space
space
space
$253 | Props total: 0 0
ive had a sprint plan for a year now i recently just activated an old phone dat i had so i could give it to my lil sister i got this lil plan for her for like 29.99 a month but i wanted to get her a new phone cuz the one i activated is madd old it doesnt even have text messaging is there any way i could get a free phone or some'n since i just opened the plan?????
 11-17-2006, 09:31 PM         #640
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Desiak said:
I just signed a new contract last year, so I only get $75 off. And I think they'll give me somethin for my current phone, so it'll probably be like $300. I should get more for goin 4 years without payin a bill late. I could switch to verizon and get the exact same phone $100 less, but i don't want to cause i like sprint. they're leaving me no choice though.

well heres the thing Desiak. Sprint is giving you a choice. It's just not a good one. Here's what you can do:
1. Get the $75 off (which sucks I know), and extend the contract two years.
2. Buy the phone outright and not extend the contract.
3. Get a second line going and get all the discounts, swap esn's, and then cancel the 1st line when the contract is up.

because here's the thing about switching to Verizon. You're going to have to pay the ETF, which is probably 200 bucks anyways. So in the end, just to get the discount, you're going to be paying the same price at Verizon and make a new 2 year contract.

SO...........

Stay with Sprint: $400 out of pocket now, less than 1 year left on contract so when a new phone comes out a year from now that you really want, you get the discount then, too. And like you said, Sprint could do a buyback on your old phone, making it less than $400.

By switching to Verizon: $200 for phone, ETF for Sprint $200. That's still the same $400 out of pocket now. and maybe even a deposit which could wind up to be $600 out of pocket, and verizon usually has a higher deposit requirement. and then you're stuck with the KRZR for 2 years on Verizon.

Now you tell me which looks better in the long run :)

The biggest key is the less than 1 year on a contract with Sprint, or 2 years at Verizon, where the scenario could likely happen again 1 year from now when another phone comes out.

Last edited by deanwoof; 11-18-2006 at 12:14 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Selena Gomez Strips Down For The Weeknd
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside BX DETECTIVES..WHO THIS BROAD in this vine comp.
43 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Top 10 Mind Bending Theories About the Universe [part 1.]
43 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside iG: Victoria Lomba
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nika with the fatty 🍑
40 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jan 14 - University students demand philosophers such as Plato and Kant are re..
230 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Jan 14 - Bikers:"If Protests At Inauguration Get Out Of Hand We're Invo..
88 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Huarache...possibly custom
8 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy