>>>Official Sprint Rep<<<

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
71 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
55 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
82 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #601
d_ville5 
space
space
$839 | Props total: 6 6
yo i have the Treo 700x, and i can't text message tmobile phones, anyone else havin that problem?
 11 years ago '05        #602
504Monster 
space
space
$741 | Props total: 10 10
Does anybody know if Sprint will be running out or discontinuing the treo 650 anytime soon? I want to do an insurance claim and get the 700w but they only do that when they run out of the older models.
 11 years ago '06        #603
GlynnJR 
space
space
$632 | Props total: 9 9
 NaMeLeSs- said:
as long as you havent made a payment all month
Now, after they up tha texts 2 15 cents per, will the unlimited texting go up also?
 11 years ago '04        #604
TheDirector217 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,465 | Props total: 407 407
 504Monster said:
Does anybody know if Sprint will be running out or discontinuing the treo 650 anytime soon? I want to do an insurance claim and get the 700w but they only do that when they run out of the older models.
I too, would love an answer to this question. Does anyone know if Sprint has run out of 650s. If I remember correctly they don't offer them on the website. Or could I go to a Sprint Store and have them replace my 650??? I drop fu*kin like 60-some% of my calls now.
 10-31-2006, 02:49 AM         #605
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it really depends which store you go to. i kow my store still has reconned 650s in stock. what you could do is call the repair center near you, ask them general questions about a treo. then ask them if you brought in your 650 would they DHRP exchange it for a reconned 650 or a 700.
 10-31-2006, 04:34 PM         #606
CHOPPAHOLIX113 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I lost my phones yesterday . I have insurance pay $6 a month. I think i lost it somewhere between my girls house and school. My questions is ,if i call it and reported lost . I will pay the detuctible and get new one. The old one gets flagged lost right? What happens if i find it later? will i be able to connect it ?It gots all my contacts and downloads.I have the samsung a900 . Can i get another one or the same one if i pay the $50?
 10-31-2006, 07:00 PM         #607
KrugeR 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ABOUT TREO RETURNS - It doesnt matter if they are in stores - it is up to ASURIAN (the insurance company that supplies the big 4's replacement phones) to replace it. They have huge wearhouses of referb phones, but they can run out before or after stores have pulled them - its a crap shoot. Sometimes when they are still current phones they run out - I have seen this happen where they have none on hand and will send a customer a "comperable" phone, which usually results in a send back by the customer and by that point they either have more or bump them up to the next best thing.

Yes, Im a sprint rep as well
 10-31-2006, 07:06 PM         #608
KrugeR 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Choppaholix - your phones ESN will be flagged hot and put out of service. You can still get your phone numbers, and most games and downloads use license of 60 days or so, so you can re-download them on your new phone (in some instances, not all) for free. You will be sent a new a900 in about 2 biz days after paying the 50 through a.ssurian as long as the claim goes thru - heres a tip - make sure to tell them it was stolen, never lost
 10-31-2006, 11:34 PM         #609
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont know kruger. from my experience, asurian makes you file a police report and all that sh*t. this one cust went through bullsh*t in getting a phone cuz he had to get all his sh*t notarized and sh*t before asurian would even look at his claim. they didnt even let him pay the 50.
 11-01-2006, 02:55 AM         #610
CHOPPAHOLIX113 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thanks for the info kruger ,deanwoof.props! i have heard a police report is required when stolen. is it harder to get a replacement when you report it lost? also had another concern ,would i be able to somehow get a discontinued phone instead of the one i have? for example i seen the sprint site has a limited supply of the samsung a940? but i think thats only for new lines for about $49.99 online. would i be able to do this?or any tips on how i can get that phone. Can Retention help me ?

Last edited by CHOPPAHOLIX113; 11-01-2006 at 05:36 AM..
 11-02-2006, 12:10 AM         #611
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
uh..... my first guess is that asurian wouldnt d*ck around that much if you do the police report.

i dont know the details of what asurian does, but i think they have to go by "the list" on what to give you. i dont think you can just make a request for whatever phone you have like if you have a sh*t phone, you lose it, make a claim.. you're not going to be able to ask for a treo yknow? it just wouldnt logically make any sense.

just give asurian a call and see if they're willing to work on somehting. if not, just remember you're better off of not paying 200+ for a new phone.
 11-02-2006, 03:03 AM         #612
CHOPPAHOLIX113 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ok Thanks ...
 11-05-2006, 10:28 AM         #613
ComeOnGuys 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
is there anyway i can get better ringtones for the PPC-6700????
 11-05-2006, 10:58 AM         #614
S-DAWG 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k sprint..they promised me a phone upgrade when i renewed...and i aint have money @ the time i wanted a phone so ihad to use my freinds old a.ss phone...so when i finally got the money they said my sh*t was null and void cause i used my freinds old phone..so fu*k sprint hope yall gett jumped by verizons network
 11-05-2006, 01:11 PM         #615
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well, your phone's upgrade eligibility did get reset when you changed phones.

HOWEVER, I konw that at my store, we will honor the original date of your phone's purchase. the person that helped you last didn't do any research. all you have to do is tell them exactly what went wrong. talk to a manger if you have to and have the honor your original upgrade date.

if the store still won't do anything about it cuz they're bi*ches, give a call to retentions. this is a valid time to have retention do something for you.
 11 years ago '04        #616
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,366 | Props total: 8457 8457
 S-DAWG said:
fu*k sprint..they promised me a phone upgrade when i renewed...and i aint have money @ the time i wanted a phone so ihad to use my freinds old a.ss phone...so when i finally got the money they said my sh*t was null and void cause i used my freinds old phone..so fu*k sprint hope yall gett jumped by verizons network
call CSR
asked to speak to retention
if they ask why
tell them yu want to cancel service
when you get to rentention
tell them what you told us and i gurantee they will
honor your upgrade
 11 years ago '04        #617
NaMeLeSs- 83 heat pts83 OP
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 3607 3607
 Javon23 said:
call CSR
asked to speak to retention
if they ask why
tell them yu want to cancel service
when you get to rentention
tell them what you told us and i gurantee they will
honor your upgrade

as long as your good with your bills, they will do what they can, if not they will be a**holes
 11 years ago '04        #618
Gmitch528 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,108 | Props total: 175 175
whens the sanyo m1 droppin...?
 11 years ago '06        #619
csarvis3 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,259 | Props total: 444 444
is the mm-7400 out of stock if I call and say my phone is lost. What phone woul d I get
 11-07-2006, 02:14 AM         #620
AnthonyCayce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 d_ville5 said:
yo i have the Treo 700x, and i can't text message tmobile phones, anyone else havin that problem?
I have the same problem, but I cannot text Verizon as well... Anyone know what is up......
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
201 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
80 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
23 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy