>>>Official Sprint Rep<<<

view more...

most viewed right now
42 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '05        #726
oneosi 
space
space
$1,079 | Props total: 0 0
How good is the broad band service?? where does it rank among competitors in speed, price and limits? If I have an existing family plan do I have to sign a new contract to add this service?

12 years ago '04        #727
Jersie 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,017 | Props total: 0 0
when i went to look at my online albums today on the sprint site it said my account would be deleted if i didnt activate my picture mail thang ($5/month) which i have always had and i also got the 6700 today did sprint take it off my account because i dont need it or did they forget to put it back on? Im confused? I already sent 3 pics without it cuz i didnt know i didnt have it? Do i need it? Also would i need to reput insurance, vision ect back on my phone? Im confused now?!!!

Last edited by Jersie; 01-12-2007 at 01:18 AM..

12 years ago '04        #728
turntabledj 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,584 | Props total: 84 84
yo, i got an A920 and when i try to use my MP3 player it says my memory card has nothing on it, but i have like 30mb of music on it - what do i do?

12 years ago '05        #729
natural 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,955 | Props total: 5 5
 turntabledj said
yo, i got an A920 and when i try to use my MP3 player it says my memory card has nothing on it, but i have like 30mb of music on it - what do i do?
you gotta create a MEDIA folder on the memory card and put a music folder in that... i got the same phone and i couldn't figure it out at first either

01-16-2007, 01:48 PM         #730
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rose Gold said
does sprint sell refurbished phones and if so whats the number to that dept cause i just lost my phone and i dont have insurance...so am looking for the cheapest way to get a phone asap

sprint does not sell refurbed phones to people that lose phones and dont have insurance.

what you MIGHT be able to do is call your local sprint store and see if they sell pre owned phones. but if you're $75 eligible for upgrade, you're going to get that regardless.

01-16-2007, 01:50 PM         #731
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 oneosi said
How good is the broad band service?? where does it rank among competitors in speed, price and limits? If I have an existing family plan do I have to sign a new contract to add this service?
brodband service is the best with sprint. it's unlimited service, and you can freely go wherever you want on the internet. as long as you have phone service, you can use it. depending on where you live, you';ll get Rev A speeds, which is faster than DSL.

and yes you'd be signing either a 1 year or 2 year contract for the service.

12 years ago '06        #732
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,216 | Props total: 31 31
 deanwoof said
brodband service is the best with sprint. it's unlimited service, and you can freely go wherever you want on the internet. as long as you have phone service, you can use it. depending on where you live, you';ll get Rev A speeds, which is faster than DSL.

and yes you'd be signing either a 1 year or 2 year contract for the service.
set a n*gga up? fa sho, if I got a corp discounted nextel account and I transfer over to sprint, what is good about the business sprint plans?

12 years ago '06        #733
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 RalphLaurenJR said
set a n*gga up? fa sho, if I got a corp discounted nextel account and I transfer over to sprint, what is good about the business sprint plans?
YO YO YO..

12 years ago '04        #734
WOODS5000 
space
space
$2,203 | Props total: 185 185
What about the sprint employee wireless advantage club I hear employees get mad discounts on phones...Whats up I'm trying to cop the blade m boy who works @ sprint told me he can get it for $79.00

12 years ago '05        #735
oneosi 
space
space
Thank you, is there a way to get internet broadband without signing up for a phone? How do I find out if sprint offers my company corporate discounts?

01-19-2007, 11:43 AM         #736
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WOODS5000 said
What about the sprint employee wireless advantage club I hear employees get mad discounts on phones...Whats up I'm trying to cop the blade m boy who works @ sprint told me he can get it for $79.00

yeah sounds about right.

01-19-2007, 11:44 AM         #737
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 oneosi said
Thank you, is there a way to get internet broadband without signing up for a phone? How do I find out if sprint offers my company corporate discounts?
yes. you can just get the card w/o a phone.

call cust care or go into a sprint store and ask.

12 years ago '06        #738
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
Dean, if i got a corp accounted i930, if I switch over to sprint, will my sh*t be a sprint business acount? if so are the benefits equal or lesser?

12 years ago '05        #739
oneosi 
space
space
Thank you.

What is the best deal I can get on the monthly plan (1 year)

Which is the absolute best wirless card I should get?

01-19-2007, 11:18 PM         #740
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it's going to be 80 bucks on a one year plan i think.
and the air card'll run you about 125-175? 125 for the pantech px500 and 175 for the u720.

12 years ago '05        #741
oneosi 
space
space
Thank you.

Would it be cheaper if I added a 1 year wireless plan to an exsisting account?

12 years ago '06        #742
docdoom 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$95 | Props total: 2 2
i broke my i850 today and i have the insurance....will thy replace it for free or thy gonna make me pay a deductable????whats the quickest way to get a new phone? in-store, will thy give me 1 on the spot or mail me a new 1?? or callin up nextel and waiten fer thm 2 send me a new one????

01-20-2007, 09:48 PM         #743
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 oneosi said
Thank you.

Would it be cheaper if I added a 1 year wireless plan to an exsisting account?
no. the card is separate from the phones.

01-20-2007, 09:50 PM         #744
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 docdoom said
i broke my i850 today and i have the insurance....will thy replace it for free or thy gonna make me pay a deductable????whats the quickest way to get a new phone? in-store, will thy give me 1 on the spot or mail me a new 1?? or callin up nextel and waiten fer thm 2 send me a new one????
if you have insurnace, and you file a claim, you pay the 50 deductable. if its reparable, get it fixed at the repair center same day (usually).

if it's water damage THEN you would file the claim and pay the 50.

12 years ago '06        #745
docdoom 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$95 | Props total: 2 2
[QUOTE=deanwoof;8715785]if you have insurnace, and you file a claim, you pay the 50 deductable. if its reparable, get it fixed at the repair center same day (usually).

if it's water damage THEN you would file the claim and pay the 50.[/QUOTE

itll be 50 if i get it repaired at the repair center??the top part of the phone tht flips open came off and the wire connecting tht part to the battery part is ripped

01-21-2007, 10:46 PM         #746
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
no. repair center wont charge you if you have insurance. as long as the motherboard isn't exposed, it's all gravity.

12 years ago '04        #747
d_townplayboy 
space
space
$304 | Props total: 1 1
My contract is about to be up in a month, but i just got my cousin a phone on my line not long ago. I want to get a new Treo and that broadband but i dont want to pay full price. is it too late to get a SERO or whatever and how do you get one? and if it is what can i do to get some discounts (call retentions and tell them to cut my phone when my contracts up). Besides that rebate bull cause im only eligable for the 75.

Last edited by d_townplayboy; 01-21-2007 at 11:47 PM..

01-23-2007, 01:17 AM         #748
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
even if you got SERO, you'd still be paying 300 bucks for the phone. but 300 is still better than 575. the only way is to add a line or call retentions. good luck.

12 years ago '06        #749
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 RalphLaurenJR said
Dean, if i got a corp accounted i930, if I switch over to sprint, will my sh*t be a sprint business acount? if so are the benefits equal or lesser?
answer me, dean..

12 years ago '05        #750
EDF 
space
space
space
$159 | Props total: 0 0
wassup guys. i currently have a samsung a900. contract ends 01/08. i want that treo 700wx. im thinking of gettin it from SERO. my question is, is it possible since i am still on contract?

Home      

most viewed right now
+38online now  37
Video inside funny as sh*t: Jack thriller takes over EXXXOTICA 2018
86 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+57online now  34
Video inside Teyana Taylor is not ugly. ( RAWNOPULLOUT rough and rugged edition)
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  20
NBA Stat Nerds are needed. Shot attempts by MJ, compared to Lebron, in scoring.
85 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  20
Image(s) inside PSN Black Friday Sale
55 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
-119online now  15
Ancient Egyptians were more EUROPEAN than African
125 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+65online now  13
Video inside Kodak Just killed 6ix9ine career
190 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+25online now  11
Kanye donates $150'000 to family of late bodyguard killed by cops
61 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+32online now  8
Article inside When did you know your marriage was doomed?
136 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy