>>>Official Sprint Rep<<<

most viewed right now
 99
Image(s) inside Might as well start saving up for those child support payments now.....
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 92
Image(s) inside School Asks 100 Graffiti Artists To Paint It Before Renovation
41 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 75
Image(s) inside LET IT BURN! Usher Paying Bishes $1M For Giving 'Em Herpes. Get Yo Bis..
168 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 52
Video inside **Why**, was the U.S. Flag... **blowing, on the moon???!**
57 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #41
jBoRiCuA 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,603 | Props total: 107 107
its automatic for every sprint customer....




wuts da difference between the 7500 and the 9000 ? dunno which 1 to get...


Last edited by jBoRiCuA; 12-01-2005 at 08:56 PM..
 12-01-2005, 09:25 PM         #42
wut_it_do 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jBoRiCuA said:
its automatic for every sprint customer....

[WEBSITE LINK]


wuts da difference between the 7500 and the 9000 ? dunno which 1 to get...

props i never knew about that part of the website. its gonna be another year for me tho since i gotta get a new phone neways. I wanna leave sprint tho...but its a cold cellular world out there and i dont kno where 2 go
 12-01-2005, 10:04 PM         #43
scarface_85 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So I would have 2 buy a new phone 2 get this deal right?
 12-01-2005, 10:32 PM         #44
LilMama209 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  


ringtones, graphics, n more....i found a lotta hip hop/rap ringtones i couldnt find newhere else
 12-01-2005, 10:38 PM         #45
wut_it_do 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 scarface_85 said:
So I would have 2 buy a new phone 2 get this deal right?

yup...n then they do a mail in rebate...which i think is stupid..they should take the discountoff at the register
 12 years ago '04        #46
jBoRiCuA 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,603 | Props total: 107 107
 wut_it_do said:
yup...n then they do a mail in rebate...which i think is stupid..they should take the discountoff at the register
^^wut i always sed..lol


 LilMama209 said:


ringtones, graphics, n more....i found a lotta hip hop/rap ringtones i couldnt find newhere else
lol...i make ma own ringontez n wallpapers..all u need is..

Ringtones:
Nero Wav Editor
dBpowerAMP Music Converter
Sound Recorder
PureVoice

or a USB Data Cable

Wallpapers:
Adobe Photoshop

seems like alot of work but it aint..maddd ez


Last edited by jBoRiCuA; 12-01-2005 at 10:47 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #47
NaMeLeSs- 83 heat pts83 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,076 | Props total: 3070 3070
 jBoRiCuA said:
its automatic for every sprint customer....

[WEBSITE LINK]


wuts da difference between the 7500 and the 9000 ? dunno which 1 to get...

the 7500 has the rugged design
Sanyo MM-7500 - the clamshell-designed device will be launched at the price of $379.99 before rebates. Its main features are:

dual color displays
EV-DO high-speed data
1.3 megapixesl camera
GPS

[pic - click to view]

 12 years ago '04        #48
SacarioEpiphany 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$7,484 | Props total: 4 4
the mm-9000 is the truth...any suggestions on what type of plan or additional features too add. I have the free incoming for 49.99 with unlimited txt for 5 and sprint power vision plus pack fo 20
 12 years ago '04        #49
jBoRiCuA 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,603 | Props total: 107 107
 NaMeLeSs- said:
the 7500 has the rugged design
Sanyo MM-7500 - the clamshell-designed device will be launched at the price of $379.99 before rebates. Its main features are:

dual color displays
EV-DO high-speed data
1.3 megapixesl camera
GPS

[pic - click to view]

hmmm...i dun really da 7500...i was acutally holding a 9000 in my hands..looks better dan da 7500..

 DominicanCapo said:
the mm-9000 is the truth...any suggestions on what type of plan or additional features too add. I have the free incoming for 49.99 with unlimited txt for 5 and sprint power vision plus pack fo 20
it wud b perfect if u had this but itz expensive as fu*k (over $100/month):

-Free Incoming (not sure how much it costs)
-Unlimited after 6:00PM (can sum1 tell me how much diz costs..i got da free after 7:00PM which is $5)
-Internet ($5)
-Unlimited text messages ($10)
-Vision Business Communication Pack ($20)
-ReadyLink
 12-02-2005, 02:59 PM         #50
wut_it_do 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so i solved my prob there sending my a new phone 4 free!!! im so happy!
 12 years ago '04        #51
SacarioEpiphany 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$7,484 | Props total: 4 4
 jBoRiCuA said:
hmmm...i dun really da 7500...i was acutally holding a 9000 in my hands..looks better dan da 7500..



it wud b perfect if u had this but itz expensive as fu*k (over $100/month):

-Free Incoming (not sure how much it costs)
-Unlimited after 6:00PM (can sum1 tell me how much diz costs..i got da free after 7:00PM which is $5)
-Internet ($5)
-Unlimited text messages ($10)
-Vision Business Communication Pack ($20)
-ReadyLink
free incoming plan is 49.99 per month with 300 anytime minutes i think 59.99 fo 500 minutes
 12 years ago '04        #52
NaMeLeSs- 83 heat pts83 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,076 | Props total: 3070 3070
6 pm n/w is 5 dollars extra if you already have it at 7pm, it would be 10 if u currently had the 9pm joint.


Last edited by NaMeLeSs-; 12-02-2005 at 05:12 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #53
jBoRiCuA 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,603 | Props total: 107 107
 NaMeLeSs- said:
6 pm n/w is 5 dollars extra if you already have it at 7pm, it would be 10 if u currently had the 9pm joint.
werddddddd..so it will b only $5 extra for me!
 12-02-2005, 05:54 PM         #54
Bigweezy911 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ok i got a problem with my nextel, Whenever i go to my grandmothers house i never ever get any service from nextel, i can be there for 3 hours and not get a bar of service for 3 hours. Now i mite be moving in with her, so what i am i supposed to do with a phone that doesnt get service in my own house??
 12 years ago '04        #55
jBoRiCuA 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,603 | Props total: 107 107
 Bigweezy911 said:
Ok i got a problem with my nextel, Whenever i go to my grandmothers house i never ever get any service from nextel, i can be there for 3 hours and not get a bar of service for 3 hours. Now i mite be moving in with her, so what i am i supposed to do with a phone that doesnt get service in my own house??
switch to sprint..ive had sprint for 4 or 5 years..always have service..i even get service down at puerto rico when i go for vacation..

if u switch..u wont have to pay for cancelin ur contract..no actication fees..no extra charges but u will have to run ur credit thru agen..pick a new sprint fone (i dunno if u have to pay full price or u get a rebate..) ontop of dat u gotta pick a new plan for ur service..
 12-02-2005, 06:07 PM         #56
Bigweezy911 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ok so i signed a 2 year contract with nextel last december so i have 1 year left, If i switch to sprint i have to sign a brand new contract?
 12-02-2005, 06:09 PM         #57
Bigweezy911 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^ OH yea, No one gets any service around that area, it doesnt matter what service you have, t mobil cingular nextel none work its like a dead zone
 12-02-2005, 06:10 PM         #58
wut_it_do 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jBoRiCuA said:
switch to sprint..ive had sprint for 4 or 5 years..always have service..i even get service down at puerto rico when i go for vacation..

if u switch..u wont have to pay for cancelin ur contract..no actication fees..no extra charges but u will have to run ur credit thru agen..pick a new sprint fone (i dunno if u have to pay full price or u get a rebate..) ontop of dat u gotta pick a new plan for ur service..
dang r u sure u aint the sprint rep...cause u got all da answers :D
 12 years ago '04        #59
jBoRiCuA 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,603 | Props total: 107 107
 Bigweezy911 said:
ok so i signed a 2 year contract with nextel last december so i have 1 year left, If i switch to sprint i have to sign a brand new contract?
^^not sure about this 1 but i think u will have to sign a whole new contract with sprint but i do kno that u wont have to pay nothing to switch over..except the fone and etc..


 wut_it_do said:
dang r u sure u aint the sprint rep...cause u got all da answers :D
nahh lol..i juz ask the reps a lot of questions since thats wut they get paid for..
 12 years ago '04        #60
NaMeLeSs- 83 heat pts83 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,076 | Props total: 3070 3070
 jBoRiCuA said:
^^not sure about this 1 but i think u will have to sign a whole new contract with sprint but i do kno that u wont have to pay nothing to switch over..except the fone and etc..




nahh lol..i juz ask the reps a lot of questions since thats wut they get paid for..

yeah good lookin jboricua at holdin down the thread for me, thats whats good check ya pm


Last edited by NaMeLeSs-; 12-02-2005 at 06:58 PM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 33
Image(s) inside What is this "pull out" you speak of?
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside Thick Bad Gal Ri Ri Back At It With The sh-ts
43 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Lil Wayne sold his Miami Beachfront property last month for 50% less then the ..
130 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside This Is How The Elite Controls What We See In Movies (Anonymous)
48 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside Jul 19 - Baltimore Cop Unknowingly Records Himself Planting Drugs Durin..
124 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 11
Joe Budden piping 21 Savage girl in the bathroom
243 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
NBA Kyrie admits that the Cavs are back to being a lottery team once Bron leaves
89 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside How to take care of your husband (From a 1950's home economics book)
208 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy