>>>Official Sprint Rep<<<

most viewed right now
 112
Image(s) inside May 26 - MILF, 40, Jailed for Having Threesome with lucky Boys Age 14
43 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 104
audio inside Ebro Responds to Accusations on Joe Budden's Podcast
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 100
Image(s) inside JoJo Lookin Sexy AF On Stage Bending Over - Thick Thighs
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 86
Papoose signs to MMG Records
145 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #561
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$5,353 | Props total: 341 341
 Rose Gold said:
i got a question my company gets a corporate discount with nextel but i was wondering can i use it on sprint?

You should be able to , I had one for sprint than I went to nextel and the just transfered it.
 11 years ago '04        #562
TheDirector217 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,402 | Props total: 268 268
Nameless and/or Jaiden, what up??? I am a Sprint customer. Have been for about 5 years. I have had a Treo 650 since November 06. My plan is about $39.99/month (America Free & Clear Plan I Think with Free Roaming & Flexible mins/nights @ 7 pm) - No PCS Vision, etc. Just 500 text messages & insurance (add-on). I really want to get a Treo 700p. I do NOT want to pay $500 - $600, though. I heard something about this "secret" Sprint customer satisfaction hotline, where if u threaten to switch carriers, they give you pretty much what u want. My 650 has been dropping pretty much 75% of my calls in places I got crystal clear service a month ago. It's blowing me. Is there any way I can trade in my 650 for a 700p (I doubt it but Im asking anyway) or get a SUPER heavy discount on a 700p????? Need some ideas/options & a plan of action. Thanks . . .
 11 years ago '04        #563
Javon23 252 heat pts252
space
avatar space
space
$45,086 | Props total: 6182 6182
 TheDirector217 said:
Nameless and/or Jaiden, what up??? I am a Sprint customer. Have been for about 5 years. I have had a Treo 650 since November 06. My plan is about $39.99/month (America Free & Clear Plan I Think with Free Roaming & Flexible mins/nights @ 7 pm) - No PCS Vision, etc. Just 500 text messages & insurance (add-on). I really want to get a Treo 700p. I do NOT want to pay $500 - $600, though. I heard something about this "secret" Sprint customer satisfaction hotline, where if u threaten to switch carriers, they give you pretty much what u want. My 650 has been dropping pretty much 75% of my calls in places I got crystal clear service a month ago. It's blowing me. Is there any way I can trade in my 650 for a 700p (I doubt it but Im asking anyway) or get a SUPER heavy discount on a 700p????? Need some ideas/options & a plan of action. Thanks . . .
customer satisfaction line doesn't exist. probably mistaked that for the retention department. some cases retention will match prices or give you discounts but they really cracked down on that as of late.
as far as the new treo goes. most likely you will not get a deal on it. if you was to get a deal, they would probably offer you the full upgrade or new customer price, thats it. and that i highly doubt since you only had your phone about a year and its the older treo. plenty of people like you trying to do the same thing (upgrade to the new one) sprint wouldn't make any money if they hooked everyone up like that.

edit: after reading your whole post. if you are having reception problems with your phone and have equipment protection you can pay $50 and have then send you a replacement. Now you might luck up an they not have any refurbished treos left and as a result they will upgrade you to the new treo and send you that one.

i seriously hope you didn't spend all that money on a treo and didn;t get insurance
word to the wise: any phone you spend over $200 for = get insurance


Last edited by Javon23; 10-04-2006 at 08:19 PM..
 10-04-2006, 09:30 PM         #564
Sh0wty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sup?

I have been with Sprint for almost a year not too long. My phone is a Toshiba VM4050. The Phone is beat up and on its last leg..

What can I do to get a better/new phone without paying the ridiculous new retail price?
 11 years ago '04        #565
Javon23 252 heat pts252
space
avatar space
space
$45,086 | Props total: 6182 6182
 Sh0wty said:
Sup?

I have been with Sprint for almost a year not too long. My phone is a Toshiba VM4050. The Phone is beat up and on its last leg..

What can I do to get a better/new phone without paying the ridiculous new retail price?
if you don't have equipment protection (insurance) = you can't do nothing but pay full price for a new phone
 11 years ago '04        #566
hmarcelus 
space
space
space
$561 | Props total: 0 0
I have nextel right now (7100i). I want the treo 700p but I do not want to pay the $500 up front, is there a way for them to bill me later. Also I want a corporate discount. Could I just tell the rep I work for Walmart and get a discount (what evidence do they ask you to get discounts)
 11 years ago '04        #567
Javon23 252 heat pts252
space
avatar space
space
$45,086 | Props total: 6182 6182
Nameless are sprint employees able to find out
who used their email address to get the sero plan?????????
 10-05-2006, 10:26 PM         #568
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hmarcelus said:
I have nextel right now (7100i). I want the treo 700p but I do not want to pay the $500 up front, is there a way for them to bill me later. Also I want a corporate discount. Could I just tell the rep I work for Walmart and get a discount (what evidence do they ask you to get discounts)
real corporate discounts are done thru the corporate rep.

to get a retail discount you'd just need a paystub or a work ID of some sort and an email address.

the only way you can get that 500 billed to your account if it is a business account.

and switching from nextel to sprint would cost you the etf if the contract isn't up yet (depending on where in the US you are, since nextel and sprint aren't 1 company nationwide yet i think).
 10-05-2006, 10:29 PM         #569
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
foryou guys that want sprint email addresses, just go into a sprint store or mall kiosk. spend less than 5 minutes with a rep, get a business card or two. peace out.
 11 years ago '04        #570
NaMeLeSs- 83 heat pts83 OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,968 | Props total: 2490 2490
 TheDirector217 said:
Nameless and/or Jaiden, what up??? I am a Sprint customer. Have been for about 5 years. I have had a Treo 650 since November 06. My plan is about $39.99/month (America Free & Clear Plan I Think with Free Roaming & Flexible mins/nights @ 7 pm) - No PCS Vision, etc. Just 500 text messages & insurance (add-on). I really want to get a Treo 700p. I do NOT want to pay $500 - $600, though. I heard something about this "secret" Sprint customer satisfaction hotline, where if u threaten to switch carriers, they give you pretty much what u want. My 650 has been dropping pretty much 75% of my calls in places I got crystal clear service a month ago. It's blowing me. Is there any way I can trade in my 650 for a 700p (I doubt it but Im asking anyway) or get a SUPER heavy discount on a 700p????? Need some ideas/options & a plan of action. Thanks . . .
the only way that you can really get strings pulled is if your have a good account. theres a rating system that we look at to gauge how much effort we should put into tryin to keep you, if you have at least a 3 out of 5 you have a chance, to get a high score you just have to make sure you pay you bills on time and never get disconnected for late bills
 11 years ago '04        #571
NaMeLeSs- 83 heat pts83 OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,968 | Props total: 2490 2490
 hmarcelus said:
I have nextel right now (7100i). I want the treo 700p but I do not want to pay the $500 up front, is there a way for them to bill me later. Also I want a corporate discount. Could I just tell the rep I work for Walmart and get a discount (what evidence do they ask you to get discounts)
if your credit class allows it. were you approved for 5-10 lines ?, if so more then likely you can bill to you account
 11 years ago '04        #572
NaMeLeSs- 83 heat pts83 OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,968 | Props total: 2490 2490
 Jaiden05 said:
Does ne one have an answer?

they dont charge, we are the same company, so its not like your terminating any thing with us
 10-08-2006, 03:25 AM         #573
CHOPPAHOLIX113 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NaMeLeSs- said:
if your credit class allows it. were you approved for 5-10 lines ?, if so more then likely you can bill to you account
can i find out my rating if i call?or is it only for the crsto know?.and if its good i can get a new phone and bill it to account and pay it in payments?
 10-08-2006, 07:49 PM         #574
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CHOPPAHOLIX113 said:
can i find out my rating if i call?or is it only for the crsto know?.and if its good i can get a new phone and bill it to account and pay it in payments?
you can ask whomever if you can do it. the guy at the store or cust service. there's a list of credit classes that are able to do it.

now as far as paying it in payments, yes and no. since it's going to be billed on your acct it'll be a one time charge. most likely if you have a spending limit, you're not going to be able to charge it on the acct. so the yes and no part comes into play where it'll show up on your nextr bill. you have the option of paying say half your bill, incur a late fee, then pay the second half of the bill the next month. but let me tell you, it's not worth it.
 10-08-2006, 08:54 PM         #575
CHOPPAHOLIX113 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deanwoof said:
you can ask whomever if you can do it. the guy at the store or cust service. there's a list of credit classes that are able to do it.

now as far as paying it in payments, yes and no. since it's going to be billed on your acct it'll be a one time charge. most likely if you have a spending limit, you're not going to be able to charge it on the acct. so the yes and no part comes into play where it'll show up on your nextr bill. you have the option of paying say half your bill, incur a late fee, then pay the second half of the bill the next month. but let me tell you, it's not worth it.

PROPS THANKS!
 11 years ago '04        #576
TheDirector217 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,402 | Props total: 268 268
 NaMeLeSs- said:
the only way that you can really get strings pulled is if your have a good account. theres a rating system that we look at to gauge how much effort we should put into tryin to keep you, if you have at least a 3 out of 5 you have a chance, to get a high score you just have to make sure you pay you bills on time and never get disconnected for late bills
Yeah. I tend to pay my bills on time, & I believe I was disconnected all of once or twice in the 5 years I've been with Sprint. Each time was only for 2 days tops. How can I check my ratings?? And how should I go about blackmailing these cats so I can get my 700p for an insane price???? :applause:
 11 years ago '05        #577
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$5,353 | Props total: 341 341
 NaMeLeSs- said:
the only way that you can really get strings pulled is if your have a good account. theres a rating system that we look at to gauge how much effort we should put into tryin to keep you, if you have at least a 3 out of 5 you have a chance, to get a high score you just have to make sure you pay you bills on time and never get disconnected for late bills


Well I am always getting those valueable customer letters in the mail.
 11 years ago '05        #578
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$5,353 | Props total: 341 341
[QUOTE=NaMeLeSs-]they dont charge, we are the same company, so its not like your terminating any thing with us[/QU

Even if I switched from sprint to nextel. I was with sprint first than ported over to nextel at the merge.
 11 years ago '04        #579
Fameus 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,683 | Props total: 2420 2420
Anyone have the new red phone number ?
 10-09-2006, 10:48 PM         #580
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jaiden05 said:
Well I am always getting those valueable customer letters in the mail.
probably because you've been with sprint 2+ years and they want you to renew your contract and get a new phone?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 83
Image(s) inside Groom cancels wedding after video of Bride going Wild in Bachelorette ..
232 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 59
OBLITERATE THE PUNANI!!! beating up & killing the pu$$y is old school "WE GOTT..
93 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside This pic... internet is brutal
167 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 16
May 23 - ISIL take over town in the Philippines, matial law declared
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 14
Boosie talkin bout Codeine withdrawals
95 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside NBA Live 18 is real. It's happening. It's coming, and it won't be stopp..
31 comments
23 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
 8
Well Damn "It won't be sweet for you! Any contract can be re-contracted"-Birdman
160 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside Someone tried to clown new rappers but Kodak actually killed Em's sh-t ..
143 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy